PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Bi Guys

JordanCD
Nov 8, 2020, 11:23 AM
Hey guys, anyone into cross-dressing or get turned on by sexy cross-dressers? Would love to connect and share pictures. Here is one of me.56238

1ebguy
Nov 8, 2020, 12:16 PM
Nice... I've dabbled..

Jazminedress
Nov 8, 2020, 12:31 PM
I might, a little bit

FlossDaily
Nov 8, 2020, 12:36 PM
Very nice. What brand of hold-ups are they? The ones I have don't hold up very well.

FredGillard
Nov 8, 2020, 1:15 PM
My first sex was with a lad my age. We both had tan pantyhose on. Started mutual masturbation, but soon, we were into oral sex, hose tucked under our balls, in a 69. I've worn all kinds, stockings, garters, lacy panties, holdups, body stockings. I'd love to be in a hotel room in only black sheer to waist pantyhose with another clean shaven, preferably well hung guy to play with.

FredGillard
Nov 8, 2020, 1:16 PM
Friend me and you can see pics of me in nothing but hose...:oh:

Hey guys, anyone into cross-dressing or get turned on by sexy cross-dressers? Would love to connect and share pictures. Here is one of me.56238

tenni
Nov 8, 2020, 3:03 PM
I don't get it?

I do not see a connection with bisexuality and cross dressing? Bisexuality is the attraction to both men and women: Physically, and /or emotionally. It is not something that you necessarily want to be. As a bisexual CIS man I am attracted to a masculine, hairy chested CIS men with dicks. I am attracted to slim petit CIS females with perky tits and slippery pussies. I'm not attracted to "chic with dicks". A dick on a body with tits does not turn me on. I'm simpler than that. Tits on CIS Chicks. Dicks on masculine /CIS men.

No offence intended towards CIS males who want to wear what they consider "sexy" feminine clothes and wigs. I just don't get attaching CIS men fetish for feminine clothes as being bisexual? To each their own though....just don't affix bisexuality with gender bending. All bisexuals are not CD but all bisexuals are attracted to the same and opposite gender.

Maybe CD are more prone to the label "pansexual" as pansexuals are broader in definition?

Tight1-4u
Nov 8, 2020, 3:33 PM
Nice pic.. I being sub bottom guy do enjoy dressing.. my alter LYDIA always dresses when she wants to play.. if my guys like want me dressed then dressed it is.. I too get moods where I want to be dressed and slutty!!

chongster
Nov 8, 2020, 6:50 PM
That's lick and fuckable! I love trans and CDs

Jazminedress
Nov 8, 2020, 7:34 PM
I don't get it?

I do not see a connection with bisexuality and cross dressing? Bisexuality is the attraction to both men and women: Physically, and /or emotionally. It is not something that you necessarily want to be. As a bisexual CIS man I am attracted to a masculine, hairy chested CIS men with dicks. I am attracted to slim petit CIS females with perky tits and slippery pussies. I'm not attracted to "chic with dicks". A dick on a body with tits does not turn me on. I'm simpler than that. Tits on CIS Chicks. Dicks on masculine /CIS men.

No offence intended towards CIS males who want to wear what they consider "sexy" feminine clothes and wigs. I just don't get attaching CIS men fetish for feminine clothes as being bisexual? To each their own though....just don't affix bisexuality with gender bending. All bisexuals are not CD but all bisexuals are attracted to the same and opposite gender.

Maybe CD are more prone to the label "pansexual" as pansexuals are broader in definition?

I dont think the OP was trying to connect anything together, or even suggest so. He was simply asking if there are more of us, and everyone likes something different, and thats okay. You mentioned you like men with a hairy chest, personally I cant stand that, doesnt make either one of us more or less Bi.

My dressing is more of an add on that some people like, not a necessity, I have been with men without being dressed. Yes all bisexuals are not CD, but all bisexuals are not short or tall either, not all bisexuals are bikers or construction workers, but they are still Bi, one thing has nothing to do with the other

tenni
Nov 8, 2020, 9:38 PM
I dont think the OP was trying to connect anything together, or even suggest so. He was simply asking if there are more of us, and everyone likes something different, and thats okay. You mentioned you like men with a hairy chest, personally I cant stand that, doesnt make either one of us more or less Bi.

My dressing is more of an add on that some people like, not a necessity, I have been with men without being dressed. Yes all bisexuals are not CD, but all bisexuals are not short or tall either, not all bisexuals are bikers or construction workers, but they are still Bi, one thing has nothing to do with the other

The OP may not have intended to connect/link CD to bisexuality but it does link it. Errors about bisexuality should be brought forward and clarified.

Is CD not a fetish rather than a sexuality? You refer to CD as an add on.

CD has nothing specific to do with bisexuality but it is understandable that a CD would not like a hairy chest on themselves. Hairy chests are more of a physical masculine trait and that may not be what he/she wants.

I'm curious. Have you been sexually with a woman while dressed as a woman?

Jazminedress
Nov 9, 2020, 12:06 AM
The OP may not have intended to connect/link CD to bisexuality but it does link it. Errors about bisexuality should be brought forward and clarified.

Is CD not a fetish rather than a sexuality? You refer to CD as an add on.

CD has nothing specific to do with bisexuality but it is understandable that a CD would not like a hairy chest on themselves. Hairy chests are more of a physical masculine trait and that may not be what he/she wants.

I'm curious. Have you been sexually with a woman while dressed as a woman?

Nope, I havent, but I have been with both sexes dressed as a man. The funny thing, every study I have read, and I read many, most Cd's are actually heterosexual, a very minority identify as gay. Would I be with a woman while dressed, hell yeah I would, but I dont see many women looking for someone like me, unless it is a package deal with their husband /bf

I am an even smaller minority that identify as BI. Naturally on this site we see more, because of the site. Is CD a fetish ?

honestly dont know the answer. There are many that use the term CD, but may wear pantys or stockings and that is it, personally I would think of that as more of a fetish (just an opinion)

Then you have transgender where the person feels they are in the wrong body ( I wont speak on that because I honestly cant understand it,as its not a part of me). Somewhere in between is people like me. Currently I spend about 40% of my life this way, and thats only because the majority of my time is at work. For me, it is more than a fetish, as its truthfully a complete part of me (no, I dont have some sort of split personality). This is just a part of me, to me, its the same as being a musician is a part of me, I just accept it

I think the point is that we are all very different. When I mentioned hairy, I didnt mean on me, I am not attracted to hairy people, no matter how I am dressed

I honestly dont see where the OP connected anything, I see an ask if anyone is into CD's, some yes like that part, others dont, its great either way

void()
Nov 9, 2020, 4:02 AM
You mentioned you like men with a hairy chest, personally I cant stand that, doesnt make either one of us more or less Bi.

Damn. No, I will not wax, not even for my wife. And I'm furry all over. Ah, excuse me my slip is showing. ;)

Is CD a fetish ?

See definition (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fetish) 1.c, yes it is if used for sexual gratification. Although sexual gratification is not required for all such "hang ups" to be deemed fetishes.

I have a fetish for vaping for example. I vape to avoid using cigarettes to enjoy nicotine use. I also enjoy the hobbyist aspects of vaping such as building coils, mixing juice. I'm not sexually gratified by vaping, unless you count the obvious "oral fixation", but it would be considered a fetish.

Also such things like sadism and masochism can be seen as fetishes, submission and dominance as well.

No, I'm not a psychologist or psychoanalyst. Been told I ought to be for all the use I've had of it, and having read and studied it at a young age. Never applied myself to it though. I'd be a terrible therapist, think along the lines of the D.I. in Full Metal Jacket. *chuckles*

Easy, bull dog. *grin*

There's no need to rip anyone a "new one" over what may not have been intended. Appreciate your looking out for the honor of us poor defenseless bisexuals though. *ahem* Excuse me. I don't mean to be pissy, or snarky.

I do get that way though from mild frustration. I often see people pile onto a cause who have clue at all what the cause is about. It kind of seems, imho, hilariously stupid.

For an example all these do good rich white folks who champion the rights of poor black folk. These kind of people have no idea and often make things worse. And no, I'm not black either. Rather I'm a poor white person who can at least be respectful of others and in that have empathy for them.

And no I'm not saying that is your case, tenni, piling unto a cause foolishly. What I am pointing out is it might be perceived that way. I know you do not intend that, either. So no, I'm not ripping you new one either. We're conversing.

Apologies for seeing the bigger picture if not the whole picture. Yes, time away from here has seen me learn, grow, get even more mature. No, not bragging or being arrogant, only stating fact. I think people in general could benefit knowing that it's good to step back a bit, see things from a different point. That's what I'm intent upon conveying here.

<joking/ribbing>"Yay! tenni, my hero. He's the protector of us poor little bisexuals. Go tenni! Go!"</joking/ribbing> :)

Long Duck Dong
Nov 9, 2020, 9:14 AM
I have a intersex female partner, she has a thing for getting me to wear a short skirt, I compromised with a kilt as I am part scottish and she is fine with that.....

I am not into cross dressing, it does nothing for me, but I know that some bisexuals enjoy it, each to their own and so I hope that they get plenty of enjoyment from crossdressing and sexual interaction, so go for it and fuck your hearts and brains out......

But I will be honest here, I am fucked if I see anywhere that the OP indicates that bisexuality and crossdressing go hand in hand, only that some bisexuals are also into crossdressing and they are looking for like minded bisexuals... and I am pretty sure that the majority of posters and readers see the same thing as I am and others do

Waylon
Nov 9, 2020, 9:33 AM
I hooked up a few times with a guy I met thru Adam 4 Adam when I could host during the day most times. His thing was dressing up in women's lingerie, wig, nylons etc and sucking cock and get spanked. I was intrigued and the first time he came over we exchanged hellos and then he went into the bathroom to change. When he came out, the transformation was good, blonde wig, nice slutty makeup, red nightgown with panties, nylons and high "fuck me" heels. He went into total submissive mode and called me daddy and he needed punishment for being a bad girl. So I took him over my knee and started slapping his ass with my bare hand. He wanted it harder and harder so I really walloped him good. I told him he had to suck daddy's cock and he was on his knees devouring my dick like a good cocksucker.I came in his mouth and he gulped it down, said thank you daddy and then changed and left. We met a few more times for similar fun. He eventually got back with his girlfriend and stopped dressing up for men.

JordanCD
Nov 9, 2020, 9:51 AM
Gang, great conversation and all POVs are valid.

Just for clarity, I did not mean to imply bisexuality and cross-dressing have to go hand in hand. They are mutually exclusive. What you wear doesn't define what you're attracted to.

However, as you we can see from the comments, some folks (like me) on this website enjoy cross-dressing/cross-dressers.

Sexuality is a spectrum and we can't force-fit people into mutually exclusive categories for the sake of proper labeling.

Jazminedress
Nov 9, 2020, 11:12 AM
. He eventually got back with his girlfriend and stopped dressing up for men.

For some reason, I would totally love to be a fly on the wall to see what happens in that relationship and if he flips into another mode for her, or stays the same

tenni
Nov 9, 2020, 12:24 PM
Nope, I havent, but I have been with both sexes dressed as a man. The funny thing, every study I have read, and I read many, most Cd's are actually heterosexual, a very minority identify as gay. Would I be with a woman while dressed, hell yeah I would, but I dont see many women looking for someone like me, unless it is a package deal with their husband /bf

I am an even smaller minority that identify as BI. Naturally on this site we see more, because of the site. Is CD a fetish ?

honestly dont know the answer. There are many that use the term CD, but may wear pantys or stockings and that is it, personally I would think of that as more of a fetish (just an opinion)

Then you have transgender where the person feels they are in the wrong body ( I wont speak on that because I honestly cant understand it,as its not a part of me). Somewhere in between is people like me. Currently I spend about 40% of my life this way, and thats only because the majority of my time is at work. For me, it is more than a fetish, as its truthfully a complete part of me (no, I dont have some sort of split personality). This is just a part of me, to me, its the same as being a musician is a part of me, I just accept it

I think the point is that we are all very different. When I mentioned hairy, I didnt mean on me, I am not attracted to hairy people, no matter how I am dressed

I honestly dont see where the OP connected anything, I see an ask if anyone is into CD's, some yes like that part, others dont, its great either way

Some good points Jaz

From my perspective it is in the title of the thread "crossdressing Bi guys"

Just to add more diversity, I have noticed that "drag" has come in the mainstream forefront with RuPaul's TV drag competition. Way back in the day when drag was a bit less flamboyant and a lot of cheeky humour drag was in the more underground status. No one connects drag to bisexuals that I know of?....lol

fredward
Nov 9, 2020, 5:13 PM
It's a big world, for sure. Personally, I've no sexual interest in feminine guys, or cross dressing/dressers. It just does nothing for me. Of course, if that's your thing, then peace to you, my friend, please enjoy!

Also, while I am totally into women too, I find I prefer the ones who are not super girly. I don't really like makeup or elaborate jewelry or perfume or heels. Nail polish, just ewww. A woman who tends to the androgynous side ... wow, schwing! Not actually male, but not super female is my ideal for a woman. For men, I like the casually confident (masc but not alpha) guys, which is also how I see myself.

So yeah, I'm just not into the stereotypical girly look, in women or men. Crazy, huh?

void()
Nov 9, 2020, 6:34 PM
Way back in the day when drag was a bit less flamboyant and a lot of cheeky humour drag was in the more underground status. No one connects drag to bisexuals that I know of?....lol

Hey waitaminit,

Once did 'drag' as in donned fishnets and a cute blue dress, wig. Had lost a bet and that was the terms. Go dressed and dolled up for the rest of the day. Guess I looked alright, got hit on by some guys who had no clue. I didn't think I did well enough so never bothered repeating it.

Can at least say I tried it. Not for me, thanks but no.

Jazminedress
Nov 9, 2020, 7:39 PM
Some good points Jaz

From my perspective it is in the title of the thread "crossdressing Bi guys"

Just to add more diversity, I have noticed that "drag" has come in the mainstream forefront with RuPaul's TV drag competition. Way back in the day when drag was a bit less flamboyant and a lot of cheeky humour drag was in the more underground status. No one connects drag to bisexuals that I know of?....lol

Thats another one that is funny in a way, take studies with a grain of salt of course, but they say most of those men are hetero

Christopher South
Nov 9, 2020, 7:50 PM
I've met three guys who crossdressed (one on HRT). Two really put in the effort (clothes, makeup, wigs). One just felt throwing on a pair of panties was "crossdressing. To be honest, the other two were a very enjoyable experience.

Warmnsalty
Nov 10, 2020, 7:12 AM
I like to dress, not fully, just panties, stockings and heels. I'm no where near passable just like the "kink" of wearing, especially LOVE wearing heels. Have always had a thing for women in fuck me pumps... love wearing my own. Hard to find guys into it, so only dress for my own enjoyment, always looking for a top that would do me while wearing, none yet... still hoping. 56251

Jazminedress
Nov 10, 2020, 10:39 AM
I like to dress, not fully, just panties, stockings and heels. I'm no where near passable just like the "kink" of wearing, especially LOVE wearing heels. Have always had a thing for women in fuck me pumps... love wearing my own. Hard to find guys into it, so only dress for my own enjoyment, always looking for a top that would do me while wearing, none yet... still hoping. 56251

Lots of us are not really passable, I just quit caring and enjoy now

SlowNEZ
Nov 10, 2020, 3:23 PM
When I crossdress, I go all the way. I enjoy every aspect of the process: thigh highs, heels, make up, breast forms, lacy bra, bodycon dress... everything. I actually see myself as an insatiable woman preparing to ravish my man.

Robtiti
Nov 10, 2020, 5:46 PM
Exactly what I do too. Just for my own turn-on.

sissyjackie
Nov 10, 2020, 7:55 PM
56253me I love cross dressing makes the sex so much better of course I am submissive

marine20
Nov 10, 2020, 10:46 PM
it's a damn shame that we don't live closer. i would love to suck and fuck you dressed like that. and i'd love to have your wife watching us !

mr bill
Nov 11, 2020, 1:35 AM
me never5625456255

Warmnsalty
Nov 11, 2020, 10:22 AM
I'd love to have some marine cock pounding me with some heels and stockings on... mmmmmm

it's a damn shame that we don't live closer. i would love to suck and fuck you dressed like that. and i'd love to have your wife watching us !

Fred_Brice
Nov 11, 2020, 4:22 PM
I do have a fetish for "Feminine Lingerie" which led me to becoming a bisexual?
Here is one of me!

Riderinthestorm
Nov 12, 2020, 11:30 PM
I have fantasized about crossdressing and going out, getting some hot guy that just wants to treat me like a woman for a night. Once this virus crap is gone, I may try that for halloween next year, just to see what happens.

mtnmen2
Nov 13, 2020, 11:27 AM
I'm not into cross dressing in full women's attire but I do enjoy wearing panties and try to whenever I get the chance. If I'm hooking up with a guy I always have panties on.

GreenFedora
Nov 13, 2020, 11:18 PM
I find it incredibly sexy. I'd love to have a cross dressing partner.

Birob67
Nov 14, 2020, 6:41 AM

Have always been curious about this..

JeffT
Nov 14, 2020, 8:18 AM
I'm not into cross dressing in full women's attire but I do enjoy wearing panties and try to whenever I get the chance. If I'm hooking up with a guy I always have panties on.
Enjoy wearing nice lace thongs and panties. Love showing off in tight nylon.

Jazminedress
Nov 14, 2020, 1:38 PM

you know, I want to try that too

FredGillard
Nov 14, 2020, 8:22 PM
Having recently come to terms w/ the fact that I'm more gay than I thought, I've said (if &) when I do decide to have sex with a man, I'll dress up in lacy black panties and nothing else. I look at myself in the mirror dressed like that and I'm so ready...

cuttin2dachase
Nov 15, 2020, 12:02 AM
I'm a bi masculine man who is turned on by masculine men who crave to be submissive and crossdress and feel sexy, not just for me, but for other men too. True male whores ! This may sound strange....but a hot willing man wearing women's panties, stockings with garters and sexy heels is the ultimate mm experience for me. I want to see and savor the contrast between a masculine chest above the waist and sexy gurl attire below the waist with a hard cock trying to burst out. Men in bras, teddies, camisoles or in full makeup and wigs just don't appeal to me. I reserve those type sensual, visual turn-ons for when they accentuate a woman's upper body and face.. In their fem, but masculine demeanor bi men represent to me something no woman can or will do for a man or has ever done for me...completely worshipping my body and cock and getting pleasure and cumming from doing so. The pleasure and fun I've had with masculine men who do not fear me, but want me and let down their mm barriers and excitedly get kinky for me...mmmmm. It's a special feeling for me and it's almost always been a special feeling for my panty-wearing, CD or CD curious male partners. I'm a tall guy, 6'2" 235. I don't have an Adonis body anymore, but men I meet think I'm sexy and that's quite flattering to me. I have to admit that I've worn women's panties while online and horny and looking for men. I felt sexy and naughty and very turned on, but strutting in front of a mirror I realized how silly and ridiculous I looked. If I were a petite man or a twink who could carry off the femme look, I probably would get very excited...as so many bi men do...

missn3njerry
Nov 15, 2020, 10:06 AM
damn, i'd love a partner who wanted me to dress up, act femme for him....

Fred_Brice
Nov 17, 2020, 5:07 PM
Like a few others here, I am also a Bisexual man, normally acting, as masculine person, in public, but in private I am also turned on by others, who may crave to dress, in Feminine Lingerie and who also feel sexy, not just for me, but for other men too. Anyone that is wearing Feminine Lingerie such as Panties, Stockings with Garters Belt and maybe a nice Heels is often the ultimate pleasure and experience for me. Feminine Bisexual men represent, something no woman has ever done for me, it is the pleasure and fun that I have had, together wearing our Lingerie and enjoying each others cock, when they are willing forget most of their normal male barriers!
It is a special feeling for me and it is almost always been a special feeling for most of my male Feminine Lingerie wearing men, along with a few curious male partners. I may not have the best body anymore, but those men think that I am sexy, I do find it quite flattering. I must to admit that I have been wearing Feminine Lingerie for many years, usually my own Panties, a matching Bra and Cami. Often I do feel somewhat sexy and maybe a bit naughty, but I always comfortable and a bit turned on. I do realized how silly and maybe ridiculous, I may looked, but I do it for my own pleasure 24/7!!

redngoldpride
Nov 18, 2020, 11:48 AM
Ohhhhh yes love a cd someone who not only dresses for fun but for pleasure one who embraces it , for me I love the whole experience , taking the special person shopping for exciting sexy things to wear then enjoying and sharing the experience of trying on all the goodies touching caressing ultimately both of us achieving a total completely creamy full filling climax

Birob67
Nov 29, 2020, 6:52 PM

Beautiful

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 29, 2020, 7:42 PM

I would LOVE to be friends with you. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 29, 2020, 8:00 PM
I do have a fetish for "Feminine Lingerie" which led me to becoming a bisexual?
Here is one of me!

please show us(me) more!

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 30, 2020, 6:45 AM
Ohhhhh yes love a cd someone who not only dresses for fun but for pleasure one who embraces it , for me I love the whole experience , taking the special person shopping for exciting sexy things to wear then enjoying and sharing the experience of trying on all the goodies touching caressing ultimately both of us achieving a total completely creamy full filling climax

But you're so far away, sigh... I live just a few miles from Janet's Closet (https://anetscloset.com). Sure would be fun to take a trip there with you and see what we could find to enjoy together!

notsureif
Dec 1, 2020, 4:09 PM

mr bill
Dec 2, 2020, 4:09 PM
i would love to find another real close to me5651556516

mr bill
Dec 3, 2020, 3:48 PM
hell yes. love to dress!!!! contact me if you are near wintergarden56521

redngoldpride
Dec 3, 2020, 6:04 PM
But you're so far away, sigh... I live just a few miles from Janet's Closet (https://anetscloset.com). Sure would be fun to take a trip there with you and see what we could find to enjoy together!

OMG yes such a big part of it , is to shop together and not hiding the fact we are shopping for you and then all the fun afterwards hot sexually uninhibited fun for both of us

Bottomhubby
Dec 3, 2020, 9:09 PM
Bi mwm panty wearing bottom here. My wife buys a lot of my thongs

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 4, 2020, 12:48 PM
OMG yes such a big part of it , is to shop together and not hiding the fact we are shopping for you and then all the fun afterwards hot sexually uninhibited fun for both of us
As someone who has hidden my love for wearing women's things secret for most of my life, I can't tell you how liberating it is walking into a store like Janet's, where crossdressing is celebrated, and not having to feel ashamed! Or to hold up a pair of flimsy, sexy panties and ask if the clerk thinks it's an appropriate size for me.

My wife has promised me a 'makeover' there as an anniversary present. (Haven't done it yet due to Covid-19.) She wants to be there to watch me become a woman, if only temporarily. What a wonderful lady, and what lucky man I am to have her!

JeffT
Dec 9, 2020, 2:27 PM
I've become rather fond of tight lace panties......black, blue, green are a turn on.

BiSNJGuy
Jan 8, 2021, 7:14 AM
I became fond of wearing panties, bras and at times a nice lace top. When I was with a guy that asked me to wear a thong one time we were together. To my surprise I really liked it. The first time I went to buy my own, it was stressful. But now I enjoy it. I often think I should try dressing all the way. But to this time I haven’t. Maybe some day.

Flypaper
Jan 8, 2021, 8:51 AM
I became fond of wearing panties, bras and at times a nice lace top. When I was with a guy that asked me to wear a thong one time we were together. To my surprise I really liked it. The first time I went to buy my own, it was stressful. But now I enjoy it. I often think I should try dressing all the way. But to this time I haven’t. Maybe some day.

Similar experience. I’ve gone all in with panties, and have tried on sundresses before in the privacy of my own home. Would like to try the whole package - long sheer leggings, crotch less panties, garter belt and either lingerie or a long ball gown. Heels optional, but then want my guy to fuck me silly.

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 10, 2021, 11:04 AM
Would like to try the whole package - long sheer leggings, crotch less panties, garter belt and either lingerie or a long ball gown. Heels optional, but then want my guy to fuck me silly.

It's your basic slippery slope, once you're all dolled-up! But don't think of it as being all downhill from there -- think about the thrilling ride you're about to embark on!

Jazminedress
Jan 10, 2021, 1:59 PM
Similar experience. I’ve gone all in with panties, and have tried on sundresses before in the privacy of my own home. Would like to try the whole package - long sheer leggings, crotch less panties, garter belt and either lingerie or a long ball gown. Heels optional, but then want my guy to fuck me silly.

the hard part is the size conversions, then its accessories, and dont get me started on waiting for the nails to dry............uggggghhhhhh

But, when you do it the first time, be ready for either a hey, this is kinda fun, or the possibility of a wide range of feelings, jst remember heels, shorter footsteps, and one foot more in front of the other

SlowNEZ
Jan 12, 2021, 6:40 AM
[=Jazminedress;349402] jst remember heels, shorter footsteps, and one foot more in front of the other[/QUOTE]
Also feminine posture ... keep your shoulders back, with chest slightly out, neck and head loosely straight, elbows near your body and, very importantly: little arm-swing, while adding a slight shoulder-sway. It takes lots of fun practice. Video your walk. The walk and posture can make or break your feminine look.

mr bill
Jan 12, 2021, 10:07 AM
that is how i feel also. you hit the nail on the head. at least for me.

Jazminedress
Jan 12, 2021, 11:11 AM
[=Jazminedress;349402] jst remember heels, shorter footsteps, and one foot more in front of the other
Also feminine posture ... keep your shoulders back, with chest slightly out, neck and head loosely straight, elbows near your body and, very importantly: little arm-swing, while adding a slight shoulder-sway. It takes lots of fun practice. Video your walk. The walk and posture can make or break your feminine look.[/QUOTE]

its a lot of work.........lol

69luvr
Jan 12, 2021, 11:18 AM
You look great as-is.

notsureif
Jan 12, 2021, 12:48 PM
Bearded lady

FredGillard
Jan 12, 2021, 1:41 PM

That's a fantasy of mine to be clean shaven, wearing black lacy butt floss panties with a guy dressed similar. Thinking about it or just dressing up on my own like that gets me so hot...

Jazminedress
Jan 12, 2021, 8:05 PM
just a hint, this works fantastic, doesnt burn your nads off, very silky clean, a little goes a long way................only negative, you use it in the shower, it becomes very slippery, have some no slip stickers down, I swear by this spray

https://www.sallyhansen.com/en-us/hair-removal/hair-removal/spray-on-shower-off-hair-remover

Warmnsalty
Jan 17, 2021, 12:41 PM
sitting here now, freshly shaved legs, browsing porn wearing some sexy black stockings and my red stripper heels... now if I could just find a top to service.

marine20
Jan 17, 2021, 4:41 PM
sitting here now, freshly shaved legs, browsing porn wearing some sexy black stockings and my red stripper heels... now if I could just find a top to service.
you can't imagine how much i want to be that top. to do lots of dirty things to you , while your wife watched and called me filthy names . wish you lived a little closer.

notmacbi
Jan 18, 2021, 7:13 AM
I would love to dress up in sexy lingerie and suck a big cock.

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 18, 2021, 9:02 AM
just a hint, this works fantastic, doesnt burn your nads off, very silky clean, a little goes a long way................only negative, you use it in the shower, it becomes very slippery, have some no slip stickers down, I swear by this spray

https://www.sallyhansen.com/en-us/hair-removal/hair-removal/spray-on-shower-off-hair-remover
One other negative: the link you've provided -- which is the manufacturer's website -- say that it's unavailable. Maybe there's still some stock in stores, though...

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 18, 2021, 9:04 AM
I would love to dress up in sexy lingerie and suck a big cock.Of course you would -- there aren't to many things more fun than this!

Flypaper
Jan 18, 2021, 9:28 AM
you can't imagine how much i want to be that top. to do lots of dirty things to you , while your wife watched and called me filthy names . wish you lived a little closer.

Were you in the Corps?If so, meet me at the door in your dress blues, white gloves and saber optional (not really!) and the guy you see will have sheer leggings and panties under my slacks and a sexy satin doll teddy in my back pack.

marine20
Jan 20, 2021, 3:50 PM
yes , i was in the corps , but i never got any dress blues. wish you lived a little closer too .

Neonaught
Jan 21, 2021, 10:04 AM
I served the Corps too as a Navy medic.

Michelle J
Mar 21, 2021, 5:40 PM
Hi Jordan. I’ve been dressing up now for 5 1/2 years and starting with transitioning here in a few months. I find you incredibly cute and wishing I was still in your neck of the woods. I would love to connect and share some pictures with you if you’re interested.5723857239

Michelle J
Mar 21, 2021, 5:45 PM
Thanks hon. I will give it a try. Tired of shaving everywhere! Nair doesn’t work worth a hoot!
—-Michelle

GreenFedora
Mar 21, 2021, 6:18 PM
You are fantastic Michelle. Very sexy!

Michelle J
Mar 21, 2021, 6:57 PM
You are fantastic Michelle. Very sexy!
Thank you sweetie for the compliment ��
May add you to my friends list? 57240

Michelle J
Mar 21, 2021, 7:07 PM
I have fantasized about crossdressing and going out, getting some hot guy that just wants to treat me like a woman for a night. Once this virus crap is gone, I may try that for halloween next year, just to see what happens.
Halloween is the best way to test the waters for crossdressing! 5 1/2 years ago my girl b
Becky said she’d go out with me for her birthday drink. But only if I dressed up. It was my first official day out in public in the daytime. I was nervous as hell. We were to meet at our local bar, many of which knew me as Mike. I waited for her for an hour and then gave her a call. That was a Thursday. She said that she had made a mistake and meant that we were to meet up on Friday, the next day. So I literally had to pull my big girl panties up and redo the whole thing. I never looked back from that day forward!
Heres my next Halloween costume in October 57241

ben6969
Mar 23, 2021, 11:21 AM
I love to crossdress ... we usually venture out in motels out of town. Love to suck cock while dressed like a slut57253

Jazminedress
Mar 23, 2021, 11:26 AM
Thanks hon. I will give it a try. Tired of shaving everywhere! Nair doesn’t work worth a hoot!
—-Michelle

try, I think its called sally hanes hair removal spray, or something like that, has a picture of two legs on the can, works fantastic, and no burning, gets rid of all of it

marine20
Mar 23, 2021, 4:39 PM
ben6969 , you need to tell us a lot more about you and your wife's activities . sounds like you have some really hot stories to tell !

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 24, 2021, 8:26 AM
try, I think its called sally hanes hair removal spray, or something like that, has a picture of two legs on the can, works fantastic, and no burning, gets rid of all of it
Think it's Sally Hanson. Thanks for the testimonial -- do you use it other than on legs? Chest, back, ass, for example?

ben6969
Mar 24, 2021, 9:17 AM
We like to play in the hallways and stairwells ... just recently she took a dildo in the stairwell and had me suck on it while she took pics and called me her sissy cocksucker57257

michelle60
Dec 27, 2021, 7:46 PM
Yes i love to crossdress have lots of pics

michelle60
Dec 27, 2021, 7:53 PM
love to dress5877558775

blue_life99
Dec 27, 2021, 10:55 PM

A couple of my wife's things ��

lust2021
Dec 30, 2021, 6:57 AM
Dressed up in lingerie and training on my bj skills
https://64.media.tumblr.com/7c9ddfa39e91dc5eeb1b55d715388301/ca3b74bf786579d1-78/s400x600/8e396918ec46ac41f9d4b5b51a484f479166c745.gif

Shelby57
Dec 31, 2021, 12:46 AM
I don't get it?

I do not see a connection with bisexuality and cross dressing?

You are correct.
The connection is incidental. Two totally different things. Sexuality and gender are spectrums not binaries and they do overlap. CIS, Bi, and Gay me do cross dress but most cross dressers are heterosexual, that's actually documented somewhere.

Personally, I cross dress and probably qualify as suffering from gender dysphoria to a certain extent. My sexuality is predominantly hetero with serious fantasy elements surrounding me being used by men, usually with me being a female.

With some exceptions( Who doesn't think that Tom Selleck as Magnum PI is fucking hot?), I can't say I'm attracted to men in the same way I am women, but I do love to suck their cocks and have them fuck me. ergo, Bisexual who cross dresses.

Ashct22
Dec 31, 2021, 7:17 AM
I love to wear lingerie when meeting men. It makes me feel hot and they seem to love it too :)

Jkf665
Dec 31, 2021, 9:24 AM
Great training :)

Waylon
Dec 31, 2021, 9:45 AM
I had a guy visit me a few years ago who really turned me on. He was slim and trim but still with well defined pecs, arms and shoulders. He wore black sheet stockings, a red garter belt, a black push up bra and black and red stilletto "fuck me" heels. Top it all of with a shoulder length blonde wig and street slut makeup, I was totally blown away by how hot and sexy he looked. He played the submissive cocksucker whore role and got on his knees to start a fantastic blowjob, well versed in the art of oral sex and began to beg me for my cum. He put my hands on either side of his head and let me face and throat fuck him until I shot a big loadd, pumpig oout 4 then 5 big spurts as he drained my ball sac, He took it all in his mouth, leaned back on his knees and opened his mouth to show me how a good cocksucking cum swalloer he was. Licked his lips and said thank you sir for letting me blow you.