PDA

View Full Version : What is your most erotic bisexual experience?

cleves
Nov 1, 2020, 8:55 AM
I'll go first. My dominant would email me about once a week, and I would drive to his house, he would leave the front door open and be in bed nude. I would walk in and go to the bedroom suck his cock, get him off and leave.
One day he met me at the front door and told me to go the living room and undress and sit on the couch and wait for his friend. I went from one cock to the other until I got them both off.
After, they had a conversation and paid no attention to me. Of course that's the way a submissive cocksucker should be treated...so I got dressed and left.

bblover
Nov 1, 2020, 9:33 AM
Ok, I'll go.

I was 13-14. Fucking my regular buddy. He was all bottom. In his room, on his bed, fucking him missionary. Just then his older brother throws the door open. He was 18-19 alrrady graduated. I freaked out, jumped off, and grabbed clothes. My buddy didnt flinch. His brother laughed and asked if I was gonna finish. My dick was limp and heart was racing.

His brother dropped his shorts and started to head toward my buddy. He just raised his legs and his brother went to fucking his ass. I was floored.

His brother told me to come finish in him. I didnt know what to do. I started studdering saying I couldn't but my cock was rock hard. I kneeled behind his older brother and got close. He lubed himself up and guided me in. When i sank in I felt him clinch up tight. He was cumming and that sent me over the edge.

My buddy and I fucked for years and he had never mentioned his older brother. We joked about it a lot but we never had a threeway with his brother again.

Those stories will have to wait until next time.

csreef
Nov 1, 2020, 9:43 AM
I'm going to say the first time I had a MMF Threesome. WOW that was Crazy Good!

Jazminedress
Nov 1, 2020, 6:57 PM
I'm going to say the first time I had a MMF Threesome. WOW that was Crazy Good!

me too, friend and his wife................miss those days

marine20
Nov 2, 2020, 10:38 AM
on of my best times was in an adult video booth. i like asian men , and one came in , and we went to share a booth together . he didn't want to suck my cock ,but that was ok , i was fine with doing him. i got on my knees , (which makes me feel sub.) and i start to suck his cock. after a while , he puts his ass in my face , and i eat his asshole. then he pulls me up and has me suck his titties. he pushes me back down and shoves his cock down my throat , and uses my mouth like a pussy . he cums in my mouth and i swallow. then he starts again , and makes me eat his asshole. we keep going through the same cycle , and i keep eating his cum like a good sub whore. i ate three loads before he was done , and i felt like a little fag whore cocksucker when he was done with me. i never got off but, it was fantastic just the same. the feeling of being on my knees servicing a cock and asshole , is so fucking hot , i loved it.

BrokenQuill
Nov 2, 2020, 11:11 AM
So far it would have to have be the first time I was fucked. I had been meeting a guy on a regular basis over a few weeks and we finally managed to arrange to meet up at his place after work one evening. He undressed me and then stripped himself naked and we played with each others cock for a while before I climbed on his bed and spread my legs for hum. He sucked me for a while before smothering my arse with lube and the fingered me. It felt so good to have someone else finger fuck me after what seemed like an eternity of pleasuring myself.

Then he climbed on top of me and slid his erection slowly into my virgin hole. He was so patient as I got used to feeling him inside me and he kept asking me if I was OK. When he was fully inside me he fucked me until he ejaculated. It felt incredible. Afterwards we kissed for a long time before he finally slipped out after his erection softened.

I cant wait to experience that feeling again.

cornholejoe
Nov 2, 2020, 2:01 PM
letting 2 black men split roast me getting in both holes at once really was great proably why i did it with them for a few times

RisingBi
Nov 2, 2020, 9:47 PM
My favourite was when I actually fucked my first guy, back in 2013, in a bathhouse in Berlin. I had been anonymously sucking cocks for years, but had never done anything anal with a guy. But when I saw this beautiful twink's naked ass, I went ballistic, with more desirous passion then I've ever felt before. I tonguefucked his asshole for more than an hour. He had the most beautiful rosebud that you can imagine. I started rubbing my cock on his ass cheeks, and putting my shaft between them. OMG, to finally at least simulate fucking another man! And I started rubbing my cockhead against his opening. It was the most amazing feeling that I've ever experienced, having my cockhead skin against the skin of his asshole opening. I kept alternating between doing that and rimming his sweet hole.

He was begging me to fuck him, and kept trying to push his asshole down on top of my cock to insert it. But I couldn't risk going bareback. But a couple of times half of my cockhead did "slip" inside of him (well, I kind of pushed it a little bit inside of him, lol), and the feeling was so out of this world amazing that it took every ounce of strength in me to stop myself from going all the way inside of him, that I so desperately wanted to do. Oh my God, I wanted to merge with this young man! Finally I couldn't take his begging screams anymore, and we grabbed a condom and fucked our brains out.

My cock was finally deep inside another man's ass, something that I had been fantasizing about for 20 years! To have finally lost my gay virginity was the most moving sexual experience of my life, and it changed everything for me. No more anonymous sex. Real get together's with real guys, getting to know each other, sharing our bodies together, experiencing maleness, together.

Flypaper
Nov 3, 2020, 7:49 AM
Most “erotic”?

The masseur who finished our session climbing on top of me, lay chest to chest as his cock slid up along the top of mine, we held each other and rocked together, he nibbled my ears and let me set the rhythm until my cock exploded against our bellies.