PDA

View Full Version : About "Partying" and the longest time you have gone?

dowmass
Oct 31, 2020, 7:38 PM
I wanted to share my experience and get your perspectives.
I have bottomed twice and both tops were AA gentlemen - I call them gentlemen for the demeanor, patience and politeness.
The first one was nearly 7 inches, very thick and cut, and the second 8.5, thick and cut.
With the first one, though the first time, we went on for about 20-25 minutes. We would have gone longer but he took me by the side (spooning) and made the mistake of jerking me off. I came right away and all the fun was gone. For some reason, the desire to have a dick in my man-pussy was gone....

As for my top: He went to the rest room and it was over half an hour before he "cummed" and returned. So the whole session lasted almost 55 minutes or so.

On the second time, we went for over 90 minutes trying every possible position - and he kind of tired me out, but finally "cummed". He later told me that he had "partied" - something I thought he should have told me before. (I don't know if I'd have changed my mind).

My Quick questions:

What is the longest you have gone as a TOP?
What is the longest sex session have you had as a BOTTOM?
Do party drugs make a person go on for a long time without "Cumming"

Neonaught
Nov 1, 2020, 11:31 AM
I wanted to share my experience and get your perspectives.
I have bottomed twice and both tops were AA gentlemen - I call them gentlemen for the demeanor, patience and politeness.
The first one was nearly 7 inches, very thick and cut, and the second 8.5, thick and cut.
With the first one, though the first time, we went on for about 20-25 minutes. We would have gone longer but he took me by the side (spooning) and made the mistake of jerking me off. I came right away and all the fun was gone. For some reason, the desire to have a dick in my man-pussy was gone....

As for my top: He went to the rest room and it was over half an hour before he "cummed" and returned. So the whole session lasted almost 55 minutes or so.

On the second time, we went for over 90 minutes trying every possible position - and he kind of tired me out, but finally "cummed". He later told me that he had "partied" - something I thought he should have told me before. (I don't know if I'd have changed my mind).

My Quick questions:

What is the longest you have gone as a TOP?
What is the longest sex session have you had as a BOTTOM?
Do party drugs make a person go on for a long time without "Cumming"

I have fucked for 2.5 hours in a single session before cumming.
I have only bottomed once with an inexperienced top and the whole thing took less time than it did for me to write this sentence.
Different drugs do different things: alcohol and the other sedative hypnotics are well know to cause performance problems. Meth will DEFINITELY delay orgasm greatly assuming you can stop vibrating around the room long enough to have sex. THC/CBD make for a more pleasurable experience but otherwise seem to have no erectile effect. Part of the problem with your question is that the gay community uses so many "designer" drugs that have no accepted medical use and not knowing what this guy was "partying" with makes answering difficult.

dowmass
Nov 1, 2020, 12:34 PM
I have fucked for 2.5 hours in a single session before cumming..

I wish you were in Dallas! it would be so much fun!
Did your bottom get tired or just enjoyed it?

Tight1-4u
Nov 1, 2020, 2:23 PM
Being a sub bottom guy I have never topped and never will..
As for bottoming the longest amount of time was about 9 hours in a gang bang!! But with a single partner it was 4.5 hours.. when done I was exhausted.. but during sex I was in a sexually induced frenzy.. totally in the moment.. nothing mattered other than being fucked..

dowmass
Nov 1, 2020, 2:53 PM
Being a sub bottom guy I have never topped and never will..
As for bottoming the longest amount of time was about 9 hours in a gang bang!! But with a single partner it was 4.5 hours.. when done I was exhausted.. but during sex I was in a sexually induced frenzy.. totally in the moment.. nothing mattered other than being fucked..

I know someone that says he can "detach" himself as a top while fucking - and can go on for hours. If I was a top, probably I couldn't do that.

I am very happy for you..... really!

Tight1-4u
Nov 1, 2020, 5:26 PM
[/SIZE]

I know someone that says he can "detach" himself as a top while fucking - and can go on for hours. If I was a top, probably I couldn't do that.

I am very happy for you..... really!
I found out later that he had a medical condition that allowed him to cum several times but yet remain hard and continue on fucking.. he cum in me 4 times before the 4.5 hours were done.. I as stated before was so sexually crazed that nothing else mattered.. just being fucked!! We met several times after that but never for that long.. I think he would get board and or tiers.. we met for the last time a couple months ago for a couple hours.. he has moved and is now married.. it was great fun to experience!!

KDaddy23
Nov 2, 2020, 1:08 AM
After my stroke, my neurologist prescribed.75mcg fentanyl for the pain I was having. Not only did it get me so high I didn’t know I was in pain, one of the side effects is... delayed ejaculation and found I could fuck for hours before cumming. Never fucked a guy while on it but the women I’d fuck? They loved it at... at first. It was crazy!

Neonaught
Nov 2, 2020, 7:54 AM
I wish you were in Dallas! it would be so much fun!
Did your bottom get tired or just enjoyed it?

I was with two women and both were multiorgasmic and I find that very motivating!

cornholejoe
Nov 2, 2020, 1:57 PM
i used to have a man i would meet ever once in a while he was 8 thick and would fuck me like a slut for at least a hr, or more my asshole would be sore for a few days but when he called i would go let him have my ass

chongster
Nov 8, 2020, 6:46 PM
I don't party so it has no effect on me.
I'm a top. I have great control and can fuck as long as I want to. I like to be sure my partner has been satisfied before I cum because most of the time I'm one and done.
Your story reminded me of a CD I hooked up with once. He asked me if I could cum multiple times as he could and I told him only if I was really horney and really turned on. When we got together I decided that I was going to make sure he had more than one cum.
He dressed up very sexy and had a sexy body, small and smooth with a cute little ass. We sucked each other awhile and then started fucking. I fucked him a few different positions, he was a great fuck. I got on my back and he climbed on top and started riding my cock. I started jerking him off while he rode my cock and soon he was cumming all over my chest and belly. I loved it but I didn't cum as I wanted more of his hot ass!
As he came down from the climax he said he needed to use the restroom. When he came out of the restroom I was still on my back stroking a raging hard on when he said he had to leave. WTF? You are just going to leave me hangin here? Sorry I have to go.
I laid there and rubbed one out reliving how hot it was to have him cum all over me with my cock in him.