PDA

View Full Version : testicle injections

sissyjackie
Oct 31, 2020, 6:49 PM
Anyone inject anything into there balls? I seen pics of balls swell up from injections. I read about alcohol injections to kill them off. When I went into a diabetic coma when I can out was on a heavy dose of insulin. The doctor kept scaling back the dosage till it is now very little when my blood sugar gotten under control. I had all this extra insulin and extra pens with needles of insulin. I started injecting my balls. I started out with 5 units in each one once a week to see what would happen. That was a year ago. I increased it a little each week. It turned into a fetish. This week shot 55 units in each ball. You grab the bottom of the testicle hold it tight and wipe with a alcohol pad then inject it right into it dose not hurt. U get a warm feeling and a pleasurable dull feeling. The next day they are bright red blue veins showing and they hang lower and I shoot big loads.
A guy I know was shooting 100% proof vodka into them to kill them and he had them removed. He still has seaman but no sperm. His loads are very watery and on the clear side. I have see pics of after saltine was injected they swell up big like baseballs.

dowmass
Oct 31, 2020, 7:46 PM
Anyone inject anything into there balls? I seen pics of balls swell up from injections. I read about alcohol injections to kill them off. When I went into a diabetic coma when I can out was on a heavy dose of insulin. The doctor kept scaling back the dosage till it is now very little when my blood sugar gotten under control. I had all this extra insulin and extra pens with needles of insulin. I started injecting my balls. I started out with 5 units in each one once a week to see what would happen. That was a year ago. I increased it a little each week. It turned into a fetish. This week shot 55 units in each ball. You grab the bottom of the testicle hold it tight and wipe with a alcohol pad then inject it right into it dose not hurt. U get a warm feeling and a pleasurable dull feeling. The next day they are bright red blue veins showing and they hang lower and I shoot big loads.A guy I know was shooting 100% proof vodka into them to kill them and he had them removed. He still has seaman but no sperm. His loads are very watery and on the clear side. I have see pics of after saltine was injected they swell up big like baseballs.

Did you inject your balls with Insulin? I have never heard of it. Are you sure this is based on medical science and medical advice.
Erectile dysfunction from diabetes is connected to neuropathy and nerves getting damaged due to lack of blood glucose control. I know that there are different combinations of drugs (Bi mix, Trimix and Quad mix). These are injected into the side of the penis (they don't hurt much because there are few nerve endings on the skin of the penis).
I have never heard of injecting the testicles with insulin.... maybe others can share their views?

Neonaught
Nov 1, 2020, 11:21 AM
This is without a doubt the most medically dangerous thing I have heard in my 30 years in emergency medicine. You can even report seeing the damage you are doing. When a testicle is swollen, red and showing veins (venous congestion) it's telling you something is deeply wrong. If I were you I would stop this very dangerous practice immediately! Insulin has powerful physical effects and is not to be treated lightly.

I really think you need to ask yourself why you are engaging in this self-destructive behavior and perhaps seek an expert opinion. I apologize in advance if I have given offense here.

csreef
Nov 1, 2020, 7:58 PM
Yikes! I wouldn't do anything like that at all.... I hope you don't get Gangrene from what you are doing.

Jozyxt
Nov 1, 2020, 8:27 PM
Self administering substances that can cause grave bodily harm as a "fetish" is pretty questionable behavior.

sissyjackie
Nov 4, 2020, 3:31 PM
like I care at my age in my 60's on the last leg of my life who cares

KDaddy23
Nov 4, 2020, 3:34 PM
Yeah... let's not do that...

csreef
Nov 4, 2020, 5:42 PM

That is the wrong outlook to have. Each day is a Blessing!

softheart
Nov 5, 2020, 11:53 AM

Then you need some counseling. You may end up turning yourself into a drooling cripple. Read and re read post #3.

I don't know you, but I really do care.

sissyjackie
Nov 5, 2020, 3:54 PM
Drooling cripple?????? Really???? Why maybe I won't get hard-ons?? I don't get hard now it's been 3 years so what maybe will become a girl who cares really your not going to save the world