PDA

View Full Version : Bottoming

Asspussy302
Oct 31, 2020, 1:20 AM
I love being a bottom, the orgasms are AMAZING, and there’s nothing better than a hard cock deep in my ass. ( a hard cock in my mouth is also really good😏). One thing I don’t like is my dick being touch while I’m getting fucked, I appreciate a top wanting to please me, but it’s not for me. My orgasms come from penetration, and are better than cock stimulation. But mostly, when I bottom for a guy, I want to please him, I want him to cum. Just getting fucked feels so good for me, I don’t need to cum. I want him to.

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 31, 2020, 7:47 AM
With you most of the way, but I also enjoy being stimulated, sucked, etc. I don't have the most experience in the world, but I've never been with a guy who didn't have a strong desire to play with and suck my gurl-cock...

Works for me!

chongster
Oct 31, 2020, 9:48 AM
I met a black transgender a few years back, very good looking, nice tits and a big hard beautiful cock. She wanted me to eat her pussy and fuck her but not touch her cock. She told me later that she wanted to feel like a woman and didn't want her boy parts touched. I hooked up with her a couple of times, then she had surgery and had the cock changed to pussy. I wanted to get with her again just to see what fucking a pussy like that would be like. She told me she was saving it for someone special.

I love being a bottom, the orgasms are AMAZING, and there’s nothing better than a hard cock deep in my ass. ( a hard cock in my mouth is also really good😏). One thing I don’t like is my dick being touch while I’m getting fucked, I appreciate a top wanting to please me, but it’s not for me. My orgasms come from penetration, and are better than cock stimulation. But mostly, when I bottom for a guy, I want to please him, I want him to cum. Just getting fucked feels so good for me, I don’t need to cum. I want him to.

jomartin119
Nov 3, 2020, 4:57 AM
i love bottom. i love cocks deep inside of me

bikurinpa
Nov 3, 2020, 5:21 AM
A one way street situation dont work for me! Has to be mutual BOTH ways.

JeffT
Nov 3, 2020, 11:52 AM
I'm almost exclusively a bottom guy. Very submissive.....being penetrated appeals to my feminine instincts. I absolutely love having a guy play with my cock and balls while he slides in and out.

MorThan7
Nov 3, 2020, 3:05 PM
Don't have to worry about that. 99% of the guys in my area are also bottoms. Tops are extremely rare.

Birob67
Nov 3, 2020, 4:24 PM

I'm a natural bottom, i love being fucked doggy, slowly, then feeling his cock pump love juice in my man hole. I have a fantasy of being the middle of a threesome, being fucked, while i suck a luscious hard rod. I so wanna be a slut....

BigAlNYC
Nov 5, 2020, 6:40 PM
Love love love taking cock and seeing and feeling men getting off in me. No reciprocation necessary or even desired. A lot of the time I don't even get hard or only get semi-hard while being fucked, but I also often have what feels like an orgasm in very slow motion and a lot of cum just seeps out of my cock. But even if I don't have that, and remain soft throughout, I love the feeling of being fucked and having a man get primal with desire on me and in me.

Like the OP, I'm not usually into having my cock touched while being fucked. Although I must say that an unexpected great time I had involved just that. I was being fucked by a younger Asian guy I used to get together with by the beach in my old van. He was super hot and really really into the sex and me, so when I was sitting on top of him grinding my ass on his beautiful cock he suddenly sat up to kiss me and bent himself so his cock went even deeper into me, then reached down and surprised me by furiously jerking me off to a huge orgasm that I sprayed all over his belly, immediately after which he grunted loudly and shot his cum into me.