PDA

View Full Version : First time getting fucked by a guy how did it happen

guywholikesboth
Oct 28, 2020, 8:42 AM
My first time was when I was 13 he was 14 with the guy who forced his cock into my mouth and fucked it till he came. One day we were both naked he got up from the bed and got a jar of petroleum jelly and smeared it into my ass and spread it on his cock and got on top of me and tried to fuck me he got the head of his 11 incher in my ass I screamed it hurt so much I made him take it out. The first time I had a cock in my ass was when I was 60 a 19 year old with a five incher he got it in me it felt great he fucked me for 20 min but never came First time I had a guy cum in me was a mexican guy at the Y he also was 5 inches but thick sorry I waited so long l able to take 8 inches now

sisboy
Oct 28, 2020, 3:32 PM
Wifey and I used to swing a lot so she had many male friends she like to impress if they were good fucks.She was seeing this one guy she really liked and got the idea she wanted to see me suck his cock.He liked her pussy so much he said sure.After months of nagging I gave in and that is when she went to work converting me to loving and getting me to enjoy cock as much as she does.After about 2 years of just sucking cock she said she was going to give my ass away to this one guy she really liked and he was already primed.I had sucked hiss cock quite often to get them ready to fuck but I said no way was he getting my ass.....or so I thought.Again she prevailed and I got my ass cherry busted.It was kinda tough the first time but it left me with a desire for more and to see how much of a high I could get out of it.It was actually the third guy I hooked up with that sent shivers through my body when he came inside me.I knew when I was sucking his cock that it was going to be different.It was shortly after that that I gave up on pussy and switched my sexual preferecnes to cock.Wifey and I get along great we are still together and best friends.She goes her way and I go mine and once in a while she brings me a cock but I always get cream pies or cum soaked panties.It is all good.

dowmass
Oct 28, 2020, 5:04 PM
Wifey and I used to swing a lot so she had many male friends she like to impress if they were good fucks.She was seeing this one guy she really liked and got the idea she wanted to see me suck his cock.He liked her pussy so much he said sure.After months of nagging I gave in and that is when she went to work converting me to loving and getting me to enjoy cock as much as she does.After about 2 years of just sucking cock she said she was going to give my ass away to this one guy she really liked and he was already primed.I had sucked hiss cock quite often to get them ready to fuck but I said no way was he getting my ass.....or so I thought.Again she prevailed and I got my ass cherry busted.It was kinda tough the first time but it left me with a desire for more and to see how much of a high I could get out of it.It was actually the third guy I hooked up with that sent shivers through my body when he came inside me.I knew when I was sucking his cock that it was going to be different.It was shortly after that that I gave up on pussy and switched my sexual preferecnes to cock.Wifey and I get along great we are still together and best friends.She goes her way and I go mine and once in a while she brings me a cock but I always get cream pies or cum soaked panties.It is all good.

I think you are one of the few lucky ones that has an understanding spouse, that doesn't mind the fact that you are bi. You are also lucky because you have an open relationship where either of you could choose a partner.

I pray that you have many more years of this bliss!

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 29, 2020, 8:30 AM
<snip>After months of nagging I gave in and that is when she went to work converting me to loving and getting me to enjoy cock as much as she does.<snip>It is all good.

You, my friend are 'living the dream'...

I have a bit of a similar history, in that we experimented in swinging, and it eventually led to my first M-M experience and realizing that I was BI. But beyond her acceptance of that and her permission to act on my desires, I've not been able to enjoy intense sexual scenarios such as you've described. Not complainin', but would love to be able to have more bisexual experiences that involved my wife!

19biman61
Oct 29, 2020, 10:59 AM
I was talking with a local man in a gay men's chat room when he asked me what I always wanted to do sexually. I told him that I wanted to try receiving anal. I explained that I've used toys and fingered myself but I want to try the real thing. We met at a local store and he told me that he had lube and condoms and if I wanted to do it to follow him to his house. I followed him and we had sex in his living room. He was gentle and repeatedly asked me if I was okay. We did it in a number of positions and when we thought we were done we took a shower together where he fucked me again. It was quite the enjoyable experience!

void()
Oct 29, 2020, 11:33 AM
It was also the loss of my virginity. Invited a friend home from school at age fourteen. Mom had made up a spare bedroom for me and him to play video games in.

She had put a twin bed in and made it up as a daybed. When it was time for us to go to bed, he asked that I stay with him instead of going upstairs to my room. He told me he wanted to talk. I thought it a bit odd as we had been talking.

He coaxed me to sit in the bed with him. He lay down and started rubbing on my back, chest. Gradually he stripped and began jacking off. Then he slowly helped me to strip. Next thing I knew we were laying bed entwined in each other.

He guided me down to take his cock in my mouth. Then, he managed to turn and get under me, taking mine in his. We sucked one another for what seemed a long while. I felt him then start gently arrange me so he was behind me. Felt his hard cock nudging against my ass. He guided my hand to take his cock.

We lay there a while as I stroked him. He whispered how much he wanted to be deep in me. I scooted back closer, guiding his cock into my anus and he took me in his arms. He took me for quite a while and then turned letting me take him as he had me.

After a bit of this back and forth we both found ourselves spent and laying wrapped up in each other. I was still in his arms in the bed as my mom come in the next morning to get us for breakfast. She turned, walked back out. She then knocked on the door to come in again. Boy was he ever so awkward trying to explain we hadn't done anything when it was so obvious, *chuckles*

The next week I invited a girl over and it was very much a repeat process. At that point I realized that I had been bisexual all my life. It was not a childish phase I would outgrow. Forty eight now, "still bi." :)

BrokenQuill
Oct 29, 2020, 12:06 PM
Although I had met a few guys over the years, all I had done with them was mutual masturbation and cock sucking. I wasn't really sure that I really wanted anything else until the beginning of this year. I met this guy local to me via Grindr and we seemed to get on via the chat part of the app, so we arranged to meet up. It was pretty obvious that "Coffee" was to mean much more and within 1/2 an hour we were parked up in a layby and taking it in turns to suck each other off. As we had got on so well we continued to chat and arranged to meet up as often as possible with our busy working schedules.

The layby cock sucking became more and more intense over the weeks and there's only so much room in a car. He lived close enough by for us to plan to meet up after work one evening, so I arranged to detour via his place on the way home on the pretence of being invited to a leaving party.

It was far beyond my expectations that evening. He was patient and gentle with me, taking his time and using lots of lube, he respected my nervousness and inexperience. In short though, he blew my mind. A few weeks later we arranged for another meeting and we were more settled with each other, which made the whole experience more intense.

Unfortunately since then we have been separated due to the Covid pandemic, although we chat every day. I cant wait for the restrictions to be restricted enough that we can meet up and I can enjoy the feeling of him fucking me again.

InManchester
Oct 30, 2020, 6:50 AM
First time for me was when I was about 29 - I'd messed about with other guys a few times, but never that far. However, a previous girlfriend had pegged me with a strap on and I'd really enjoyed the sensation. I hooked up with a guy on craigslist one Saturday when I was horny - he drove over and took me to his place where we did some play/sucking till he asked if he could fuck me. It felt OK, nothing special, as his cock wasn't all that big. Perhaps the best part was when he pulled out so he could cum in my mouth.

DMercator
Oct 30, 2020, 1:14 PM
His name was Will. We met on Silverdaddies. He was about 10 years older than I was. Nice body with and beautiful cock. I was nervous, but Will was obviously very comfortable with guy-on-guy sex and immediately took the lead. I liked his experience and the way he guided things along without being aggressive or pushy.

He gave me a quick tour of the house and we ended up in the bed room. He had these really high, old fashion four poster bed. We stripped and took turns laying back and giving each other oral. I had to stop him as he slipped his finger into my ass and brought me to the brink within minutes. I told him he was the first person to ever play with my ass during sex and how great it felt.

His cock is about 5" long and thin and very stiff. When he asked me if I'd like to be fucked I said, "Yes." He was very patient. It was a little painful at first, but soon he had my legs on his shoulders and his cock buried in my ass. With the high bed, it was perfectly aligned as he had me on the edge of the bed and he stood on the floor. Now that I think about it, that's probably why he liked the high bed.

It felt awesome. It wasn't just how he felt inside me, it was the knowledge I was getting him off... that he was fucking me. Soon I was telling him, "Fuck me, Will. Fuck my ass. Do it. I want to feel you cum in my ass." I was pumping my cock as he was pumping into my ass. I told him to tell me when he was cumming so we could cum together.

It didn't take long. Soon he was moaning and pumping and cumming in my ass. He was wearing a rubber (of course), but I could still feel his cock throbbing inside me as he looked down and watched me cum all over myself. It was the best orgasm I've had in years.

I was only there for maybe 40 minutes total, but I damn sure enjoyed it and so did he. It was a ride I couldn’t wait to go on again.

sissyjackie
Oct 30, 2020, 6:49 PM
I was 16 and no stranger to sucking cock. My next door neighbor in his 50's walked in on me dressed in garters stockings stroking. He panted me on my ass said I looked good pushed on my shoulder. I knew what he wanted drop to my knees fished out his cock a uncut thick 7 in beauty. I started sucking him almost everyday. Then one day he got behind me put lube on my hole and said time to get fucked. It hurt bad the whole time but he didn't last long at all and shot deep in me. He came back for more said it was the tightest hole he ever fucked. The second time wasn't as bad as the first the third time I was telling him to fuck me. To this day now in my 60's i love getting fucked.

Bear816
Oct 31, 2020, 8:24 AM
My first time was when my wife and I were living in Texas. She was working one night and I was home and decided to do it! I jumped online and started searching. I found a local hook-up site and jumped in. After about 30 minutes I started chatting with one guy. We seemed to have clicked because before I knew it I was giving him my address. He arrived at my place very quickly. I was scared to death in the beginning but that went away as we started to chat. He could tell I was nervous so he started telling me to relax and at any time all I had to say was Stop and he would. He took things slowly as we entered the bedroom. We got naked and started playing with each other. After a while, we were both hard and I was beyond ready. He was on his back on the bed and he told me to straddle him. I did as he instructed. At this point he reach down and lubed his cock and my hole. The anticipation was driving me crazy and he could tell. He then instructed me to lower myself down and relax. He said I was in control as to how fast this happened. He then said that once the head was in I should stop for a minute to become accustomed to his cock in my ass. I stopped...for about 2.3 seconds and then I started bouncing up and down as fast and hard as I could. This really got him turned on and he was all the way inside me. He let out a loud groan and I knew he was about to cum. And that and his cock in me sent me right over the edge. It was the biggest, strongest and most satisfying orgasm I had ever had in my life. I will NEVER forget it.

sissyjackie
Oct 31, 2020, 10:07 AM
Yep feels so good everyone should give it a try at least once

jomartin119
Nov 3, 2020, 4:54 AM
the 1st time i try cock when i was 13 and he was 23. i was a virgin and he taught me how to kiss and suck a good cock. we was together for 5 yrs..i'm 37 now and still miss him. he was so big... i miss big jim i miss the way he use to fuck me

tommyswing
Nov 6, 2020, 1:10 AM
My first anal was at age 50, in a movie house, very intense! I wrote about it in my blog.

ChiefH
Nov 6, 2020, 7:15 AM
We were school friends I was 14 and he was 13 with a gorgeous uncut cock about 7" in length and girth of about 4.5"! We had been playing with each other for quite a long time over the years! One night while sucking his cock, I told him I wanted him to fuck my ass! Got the old jar of Vaseline and lubed up his cock and my ass! I lay on my stomach as he mounted me! I felt his cock head against my asshole I thought I was going to cum right then! When he finally pushed through I though OMG what a rush! He fucked me for about 5 minutes filling me with his cum! After that it was suck him and fuck me with that gorgeous uncut cock! To this day I prefer uncut cocks over cut ones!

JordanCD
Nov 6, 2020, 2:23 PM
My first and only was when I was 12. I got fucked by my friend's older brother.

My buddy and I would often experiment taking each other's cocks in our mouths and trying to put them in each other's butts. We didn't know about lube, so we would just fumble around down there but couldn't get it to go in.

One day we were fooling around at his house when his older brother walked in on us. I was on my buddy's bed on all fours and he was trying to push his dick into my ass - without much success.

His brother immediately laughed when he saw us. We quickly pulled our pants up and were embarrassed, but the brother hung around and asked us what we were doing. We confessed that we were trying to "get it to go in" but couldn't. Then he started asking me questions, like have I ever done it before, etc. When I said no, he asked if I wanted to try it with him. He said he knew how to "make his go in." Although the offer was tempting, I was too embarrassed at that point and said no.

He then asked how many cocks I had seen? I said just my buddy's (his brother). He laughed at that, and asked if I wanted to see a much bigger cock. He was a few years older and physically bigger, and I could see he had a big bulge in his pants. At that age I was happy to get any attention from older boys, so the thought of seeing his cock really turned me on.

He un-zipped his pants as he stood there, and pulled out his hard, uncircumcised cock. It was much bigger than my friend's or even mine. It was long, thick, veiny and pink, and it glistened in the afternoon light. He then rolled back his foreskin to reveal his plump red head that was dripping a little pre-cum. My knees got weak and my little dick got instantly hard as I stared at his gorgeous shlong in disbelief.

He definitely noticed my reaction because he asked me if I wanted to touch it. When he saw I was unsure, he said I didn't have to, but said it was only fair for me to show him mine too. At that point my dick was painfully hard trapped in my pants and I desperately wanted to touch myself, and the thought of him seeing it made me even hornier. I immediately dropped my pants and breathed a sigh of relief as my hard cock was finally free and proud. As we stood there in my buddy's room, only a few feet apart, I noticed that my buddy had also pulled his dick out and was stroking himself on his bed, watching us.

Needless to say, the sight of our 3 hard cocks together (and especially the giant one) erased any inhibitions I had. I asked the older boy if he still wanted to 'try to put it in my butt', and he said of course.

He told me to turn around and bend over the bed. Then he got behind me and and grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart to get a better look at my hole. Before I knew what was happening he had his hard cock pressing against my hole, and with a quick shove I felt it push its way into me. At the time I couldn't believe how he got it to go in. Now I know how he did it. He had pulled his foreskin all the way to the tip and pushed it in that way. As his cock slid into my ass, the skin stayed in place. His cock was free to glide inside the skin!

It's been many years but I still remember the initial feeling of his huge dick stretching my asshole. It felt like I had just been pierced by a baseball bat. It hurt a lot but it felt really good at the same time in a weird way. My knees immediately got weak and I started trembling, and I got a little scared that I would have permanent damage. I asked him to take it out, but he said to give it a minute, it will feel better. So I stood there bent over with my friend's older brother's huge cock deep in my ass waiting for the pain to subside while my friend watched and stroked his cock next to me on the bed.

It was maybe a minute or two later that my hole relaxed and the pain subsided. The older boy must have felt the pressure ease around his cock because he started gently pushing himself deeper into me, than pulling out a little, then deeper again, then out a little, slowly building momentum. I could feel his head pushing against my tender insides as his thick shaft glided in and out of my newly stretched hole. A wave of euphoria then took over me, and I suddenly wanted more cock! My buddy was still stroking himself right next to me on the bed, so I leaned closer and just took his hard pecker in my mouth. I remember thinking, this is crazy, I have two cocks inside me! But the feeling of one giant cock probing my ass while another one was throbbing in my mouth was amazing, and I didn't want it to stop.

They didn't last long though. The older boy came first. I felt his hands squeeze my ass, hard, then his cock tensed up and it started pulsing inside my hole. As he was pumping his load into me I felt my friend's body stiffen under me and his cock turned rock hard in my mouth. A second later I felt my friend's first hot cumshot hit the roof of my mouth, then one shot after another, until my mouth was full. As I swallowed his gooey mess, almost chocking, I felt his brother pull his cock out out me, and cum immediately started dripping from (what must have been) my gaping asshole and down my balls to the floor. There was a lot of cum all over the bed and around my mouth too.

After that day things were a bit weird with my buddy. I had enjoyed the experience and I'm sure he and his brother had too, but things were never quite the same. I think everyone thought we had gone too far for cool teenage boys who were trying to fit in at school, and nobody wanted word to get around that we were gay. My friend and I hung out from time to time, but we went back to doing normal teenage boy shit, and I never really saw his brother around much. He was in high-school already, and I think he got himself a cute girlfriend and didn't need to fuck his brother's middle school friends any more.

oldoralman
Nov 6, 2020, 4:20 PM
Getting my ass fucked is something I always wanted when I got about middle aged. I begged for it until I got it. Sure love it.

chargersfan
Nov 7, 2020, 2:20 AM
I’ve about mine before on here but it was a progression... I had already had him in my mouth many times but I knew I had to have him in my body for my fantasy to be complete and I’ll never forget that night he jammed his cock as far as it could go right up me...(i hated having to wait all day to feel him) he only needed moments and he was cumming inside me ... I’ll never forget that night in a small camper in the beach parking lot camp ground.. What an amazing 10 minutes...lol. Of coarse I then needed to clamp my butt cheeks together and we fast walked to the showers... we had no idea about things

Basin_Bouy
Nov 7, 2020, 11:36 AM
I was 38 22 years ago, and trolling to hookup with a guy on the old Excite.com (https://excite.com/) personals section. Contacted a guy and he was interested, and about 12 years younger. I was very open that it was my first time with a man other than childhood curiosity. Met him at a local coffee shop and we went to my place together, he had the most dreamy Australian accent! Idle chit chat for the 25 min drive, got to mine, took him to the bedroom, he undressed totally (I wasn't paying attention), I undressed to my underwear. He used my ensuite and came out after relieving himself. I was on the bed in my underwear and when he came out my jaw dropped! I remember saying out loud "where are you going to put that!" The tip of his cock was down to the middle of his knees. He climbed in beside me, took my underwear of and we talked and cuddled. He was so gentle with me! He rolled me over on my side and played with me, I was scared shitless, and he knew I was terrified and he started to dry hump me. Eventually, he had cum all over my ass. We laid there, talked, cuddled for a half hour or so. He asked me to drive him home and I did. We we got to his place, he asked me to come in but I declined. A decision I have always regretted. Never seen him again, he moved away soon after. An Hour later, I was back in bed making love with A BBW

borntosuckcock
Nov 7, 2020, 1:16 PM
I was pretty young, maybe 10 or 11. I’d been sucking older men’s cocks since I was 8 or 9. I’d spot guys in the shower at the public swimming pool shower rooms. I was an aggressive kid that jacked off constantly and had dreamed about sucking my first cock. I had a few guys that I’d suck on a regular basis, including the guy that lived next door. He was married with a daughter that was around my age. We had a system where he would leave the blind up on his window that faced my bedroom. Saw the blind was up, so assumed he was alone, but it turned out that he was with another boy my age. He introduced him to me, they had been playing and I joined in. I just liked sucking cocks and swallowing cum. He said the other boy liked to top, asked what that was and he said that he liked to stick his cock in other guys asses and fuck them. He asked if I wanted to try it, he said it felt really good, so I said yes. He brought out some gasoline and rubbed it on my asshole. He said I could suck his cock while I was being fucked, so I said yes. I can still remember his cock going in, it didn’t hurt, it felt so good as he moved in and out. I was so turned on, it wasn’t long before the guy came in my mouth and the boy came in my ass. When he pulled his cock out, I wanted him to put it back in. That was my one and only time as a bottom. I just licked having my mouth fucked more than my ass.

gmansam
Nov 9, 2020, 8:41 AM
I hooked up with this guy in my late 40's and we were at his place 69ing. I get really excited when I suck cock so I stopped after I came and grabbed some lube. I lubed me and him and lay down on the bed and he mounted me. I didn't want him to stop, but after he came that was it. I had to leave before his wife came home. Haven't done it since, but hey - you never know.

The Chunkly
Nov 10, 2020, 9:23 AM
My First time was with the G/F at on a carpark at some woods.
She looked over and saw two men sucking and wanking each other off.
She said look at them, I said omg then she surprised me by saying go and have a try perhaps you'll like it.

At first I said no, no way but the more I saw, the more I started to get hard, then we saw more than 5 different men going into the woods as well,
I knew something was going on.

Again my G/F said go on have a go.

Well, to cut a long story short,
I did I went in and a bloke came up to me and gabbed my cock, before I knew what was happening he had his tong in my mouth and his hand down my jeans !

It was one of those situations that I knew what I was going into and when it started I didn't stop it.

He sucked me off and I sucked him off until he shot over my face.
he said thanks and walked off leaving me covered in his cum.

I wiped my self clean and went back to the car.
The G/F said I saw you sucking him off how did you like it,
I know you liked it as you were at it for ages..Red faced I said, well it was ok.
She smiled and said yeah right ok.

I went back about 3 days later and went deep into the woods where I saw a bloke walking towards me and nodded and looked at a break in the woods a small path.

I went in there with him, he got me naked and fucked me several times and came up my ass, another bloke joined us and I fucked him and sucked him off into my mouth, It tasted great.

I visited that woods regularly sometimes as much as about twice a week for 21 years or so off and on.

But now with covid I have not been near anyone for over 10 month

I really miss having Man to Man fun, so much better than a woman a lot of the times, not always but a lot.

friskyous
Nov 11, 2020, 8:58 PM
Great stories! Thanks for sharing.
I had sucked a few cocks since I was a young man and had wondered for many years to try anal. I had used objects and toys for years but finally decided to at age 60 to try the real thing. I hooked up with a guy from craigslist with the clear intention of getting fucked.. he didn't disappoint. He was about my age and married with similar build and background. His cock was easily twice as thick as mine and just a bit longer. I wore my favorite panties for him and he knew he would be my first. We sucked each other then he laid me back and sucked me as he worked his well lubed finger into my tight hole. It felt really good and I asked him to use 2 fingers which soon had me pretty worked up. He asked me if I were ready and asked how I wanted it .. I rolled over face down with my knees on the floor(it was a cabin and the bed was pretty low) I remember my heart pounding as he positioned himself behind me and began putting on the condom. He moved in , put his hands on my hips and I felt his thick head pressing against my asshole and begin to slide inside.
It felt amazing and my knees went week and breath quickened as he began to move in and out. I was soon lost in the moment and moved to pull his thick cock deeper inside matching his thrusts. I was moaning and breathing heavy as he backed off, pulling me up to see the streams of cum that had oozed from my cock. I was surprised at the amount but realized that he had indeed had me cumming to some degree for awhile. I've had a lot of sex but had never felt anything like that before... He fucked me for quite sometime.. hard and fast.. slow and easy.. pulling out and re-inserting his cock into me and slapping my ass. by now I the only part of me on the bed was my head as I met his every thrust burying that big cock in my ass as deep as I could. When he began cumming, he pulled out, removed the condom and sprayed a huge amount of cum on my ass and stretched out asshole.
I lay there for awhile catching my breath before I managed to clean myself up with some paper towels he had given me. I was still semi hard so I turned to him and took his cock in mine and stroked my self briefly before cumming myself . We talked for a bit as I stumbled around on my weak knees and through my foggy mind managed to find my pre cum soaked panties and got myself dressed. We agreed we would get together again and i headed back home.
Upon arriving home I stripped down to enjoy some nude sunbathing ( I live in a rural area with lots of privacy) My body still tingling, my asshole still sending delightful sensations through my body.. my hips thrust to and for remembering the feel of him pounding into me getting me hard again.
We got together again the next weekend and I was already pretty worked from the week before and had already decided to let him do me bareback and he did.. we fucked and sucked for an hour or so before he once again pulled out of me cumming on my ass. I don't know what he had done to me but from there on I was all in and a his willing bitch. I love feeling him cum inside me.. his hot cum soaking my insides and the feel of it oozing from my stretched asshole is pure pleasure.

Cum1st
Nov 12, 2020, 10:21 AM
It was in the mid to late seventies,- my mid to late twenties. When the urge hit me which was pretty often, I would head to one of a few rest area on Interstate 80. These pull-offs had no facilities, just parking. They were buzzing with men usually on their way home from work looking for some NSA (unknown acronym at the time) action. Tension was high. Never took long to leave with one. I could host, so he'd follow.

Once inside we'd strip down and 69. Most would leave shortly after being spent. Unlike with the fairer sex, it was best if I would cum first. That would usually push the other guy over the edge instead of him being uncomfortable after losing the urge.

This one guy mentioned he was gay. I swallowed two loads to him coaxing one out of me. He still wasn't done.

I'd fingered my asshole before, maybe more. At any rate, I welcomed the opportunity when he asked. He had me lay on my back holding my legs up explaining it would be easiest on me. He wasn't particularly large, and looking back, it also afforded him maximum penetration with my cheeks pulled tight, and asshole aimed right at him.

I don't remember any pain. It felt good, and I enjoyed the dizziness I get when being fucked. The embarrassment of shitting all over us did take some of the joy out of it for me. He didn't seem to mind.

We cleaned ourselves up at separate sinks. Like almost all of these NSA experiences and glory hole releases at the time, he left without accepting a phone number.

I wonder how he's doing.

marine20
Nov 12, 2020, 4:22 PM
friskyous, does your wife know that you take cock ?

Jamie19
Nov 13, 2020, 3:22 PM
By the time I was 14 I'd started wearing girl's clothes under my school uniform. Bra, panties, thongs, tights, stockings etc. I am extremely feminine, kind've like now with long-ish bleach blonde hair etc. Anyway sometimes I used to change into my girl's clothes on the way to school because my mum was a bit weird about me dressing at that point. Each day, at 8:45 in the morning, I'd go and change at the swimming pool on the walk to school. A girl friend of mine worked there so it was cool as she knew about my dressing and stuff.

So every day pretty much I'd go through this routine - stop off at the pool, change into girl's underwear, put a little make up on etc. I'd do it in the guy's changing room in a corner and sort of pop in and out of a cubicle. I used to see this guy there sometimes and we'd say hello to each other. He was 40, pretty jacked and used to go for a swim then after that I would see him in the changing room, as I was getting ready for school. We'd just say hi and that was it.

So one day I met up with this boy there, at the pool, this older lad I used to get weed from. He got me some weed and I gave him a blow job in one of the cubicles in the changing room. I'd already given a few blowjobs by this point and I let the boy cum in my mouth. We came out of the cubicle and the boy left while I cleaned myself up. The boy had asked me to dress up for him, so I was wearing some fishnet stockings, a black bra and thong, and full make up. I looked kinda like my avatar but in lingerie. I was high af as well. Anyway muscle man appeared just as the boy was leaving: I could see him stood in the showers watching me and stroking an erection. I went over and awkwardly offered to suck him. Then we went into a cubicle and he squeezed it into me from behind with no condom. We had to use baby oil and I started to cum as soon as he entered me and then again later on when he came inside me. We hooked up on and off for about 6 months and he had one of the biggest dicks I have had to date, so he had to use a lot of oil to get it in. I'd be sat in class an hour later with my butt burning through my trousers and a little wet patch of cum forming in my trousers. The guy was like an animal of a man who taught me the joys of anal sex. lol

notsureif
Nov 13, 2020, 8:15 PM
My first was my step daughters boyfriend. I was 40 he was 15. They had skipped school and I came home early and caught them screwing on couch. I guess they had been talking about him sucking a cocktail cause when I came in she said how about his since you won't do a friend. She has seen me nude many times and me her so I guess she had no problem asking me. Me and wife swing and I've given and received blow jobs several times but that has been it. So I agreed. Pretty sure I wasn't actually his first because he was very good at it. After he finished me she asked if I would suck his. I was kinda hoping I could. He was little smaller than me but I swear it looked exactly like mine. And weird as it may sound always liked way mine looked and wanted one like it. Plus not sure if because he was Mexican or not but he had no body hair. So almost feminine looking. So of course I sucked him off but at same time rimmed and played with his ass. Step daughter seemed to love watching us. After he came without any encouragement him went back to me but this time played with my ass. A lot. Next I know I'm letting him fuck me. I guess this was another thing they had discussed cause after he came she Bent down and lick his cum from my ass. Then sucked me off. They have since married and we still play often

friskyous
Nov 14, 2020, 7:30 AM
I really don't see what that has to do with the subject matter of the thread but my wife is well aware of all my kinks.

Footstep40
Nov 14, 2020, 1:10 PM
For fucks sake.. I can’t be the only one disgusted that someone here just admitted to being a pedophile! One victim, possibly two? What the fuck is wrong with you?? You fucked a 15yr old child!

notsureif
Nov 15, 2020, 7:06 AM
No. He fucked me.

Delbch
Nov 15, 2020, 7:18 AM
IT IS STILL ILLEGAL. DOES NOT MATTER WHO FUCKS WHO. AGE OF CONSENT.