PDA

View Full Version : Lust the hots or love

Tight1-4u
Oct 24, 2020, 7:41 PM
A couple years ago I met a guy that I really didn’t like.. He was a asshole of the first rate.. very full of himself and rude to the core.. He also has a very nice cock.. 9” and quite thick.. I rode that cock one night and fell in lust with it.. but couldn’t stand the guy.. so I never seen him again.. last weekend I ran into him again at a party and avoided him for a while.. he cornered me and started chatting.. he seemed to have changed some seemed calmer nicer.. not so pushy and actually ok to be around.. he invited me to his place for a couple drinks and I knew the rest.. so when we got to his place l ask if he were to fuck me?? He replied that I was gonna get fucked better than ever before.. I remembered his cock and how it fit and filled me up inside and felt so good.. I was horny and wanted needed to be fucked.. so I agreed.. so we got drinks and naked and went to his bed.. I got on my knees and began to make love to his cock.. I love sucking cock to get it ready for my pussy.. soon he was ready I had forgotten just how beautiful it was.. how thick and long.. I remembered that he had very large balls and his loads were just as big and thick.. he said it had been a couple weeks and he needed to unload.. I told him to do it deep inside of me.. I needed cum and lots of it deep inside of my pussy.. soon I was bent over the corner of his bed ass up and he lubed me inside and out then himself.. he then pushed me face down on his bed and lifted my hips and placed a couple pillows under me.. then he mounted me from behind.. I wondered if he would go balls deep as he had done before and turn into the same asshole he was before.. no this time he gently eased his cock between my cheeks and to my pussy.. then holding my cheeks apart started in slow and easy.. wow this felt so amazing I started pushing back.. when he was in full deep he laid on top of me and kissed my neck and shoulders.. OMG where did he learn this?? Drives me sexually crazy.. I love feeling him in my pussy full deep and being made love to.. he fucked me like this for a long while then flipped me over and fucked me missionary kissing me and playing with my nipples.. for about 4 hours he fucked me and blew 3 huge loads in me.. it was amazing!!! He has ducked me 3 times since.. Now I can’t get him and his cock out of my head.. I think about him all day and dream about him fucking me.. is it lust, love or me just being horny?? I have never felt this way.. have any of you felt this?? Tell your story and how it turned out please!!

Jazminedress
Oct 24, 2020, 8:01 PM
uh oh, the curse of the magic cock

Tight1-4u
Oct 24, 2020, 8:14 PM
is it really a curse?? I enjoy it so.. but I have never been this crazy about just one cock..

void()
Oct 24, 2020, 9:50 PM
Sounds as though he's got you bent for him. Pardon my pun.

Loved being filled by a black man once. We were both in a situation where the policy was don't ask don't tell. He managed to surprisingly get another bud of ours to give me his liberty. Met up with this guy, and we made it seem we did one thing while in fact we ducked back to his hotel room. He was on the "watch" list as his family was Arabian. Yes, even in 1993 they were watching.

He was very gentle therefore I felt his full strength. I lost count of how many loads he pumped into me. His fullness drove me crazy and then, he sucked me off. I came so much I was sore for a few days. Our "date" started from him whispering "hey, I hear you like dick," as we were on a work detail. I responded I enjoyed a bit of both, dick and pussy. That made his day then, and so we had a date.

He was also partnered with me for some advanced training. We were good buds as far as soldiers looking out for one another. No one really saw beyond that though. We kept it as pro level outwardly as we could. The fellow who gave me his liberty suspected but kindly enough never cornered us or gossiped.

But yes, sounds like you've got it bad. *chuckles* Hope it works out for you.

KDaddy23
Oct 25, 2020, 1:01 PM
Yeah... the curse of the magic cock! I've been in love with a guy but I don't recall ever being "madly in lust" with a guy...

Tight1-4u
Oct 25, 2020, 7:59 PM
Magic cock I think so.. He has come and spent Friday and Saturday nights in me.. will be here again tonight.. I have come to realize that as a person I don’t really like him anymore than I did before.. he still is some what of an arrogant ass.. maybe not quite as bad but still.. he however has learned how to use that beautiful cock.. he has pumped 7 big loads deep in me over the last two nights and fucked my silly.. so I am I guess in deep lust for his cock!! I am and get giddy as a school girl knowing he is on his way.. I can’t wait to to feel him entering me.. then the pleasure of him thrusting his way in and out of me.. the extremely hot cum that he blows in my pussy makes me extremely happy and feel so good!! Ok yes magic cock!! But I am going to stay in the magic as long as it lasts and take all he has to give as long as I can stand him!!