PDA

View Full Version : Frequency of Changing Your Underwear?

tenni
Oct 24, 2020, 6:43 PM
A survey into hygiene habits has found a disturbing trend when it comes to men and their underwear — 22 percent admitted that they didn't change their underwear everyday.
That means one in four guys walking down the street could be wearing their knickers inside out.

One in 20 men admitted to re-wearing their jocks for five times or more before throwing them in the washing machine.

Women didn't come out of the survey basking in glory either, with 18 percent admitting they reused their underwear.

There is the joke about turning them inside out to get another day's wear?
Sniff test for others?

Of those who admitted to not changing their underwear each day, 76 percent of men and 69 percent of women said they turn them inside out for a "cleaner feel".
The survey revealed that 25 percent of male and 20 percent of female respondents would re-wear underwear if it didn't smell dirty.

Which category do you belong to?

tenni
Oct 24, 2020, 6:47 PM
Since my teens, I have tended to change my underwear after two days. I don't know how that came to be. I'm pretty sure that my parents insisted on daily changes. I would guess if you are a guy who "leaks" a lot of pre cum that you would be daily..;)

Buck Naked
Oct 24, 2020, 6:54 PM
In "normal" times I would have clean undies every day. Now I work from home and rarely ever wear them (I like commando!) but I do keep the nether regions as clean as possible ;)

Jazminedress
Oct 24, 2020, 8:04 PM
oh god no, changed daily, sometimes twice if it is hot outside

cbxer66
Oct 24, 2020, 8:11 PM
Well, since I wear thongs and they ride my ass firmly, I only wear them once then toss them in the laundry basket. I do have one spandex Lycra bikini, and I just wash it in a sink full of hot water every night when I wear it. When I throw my thongs in the machine (I have a lot of them so it takes a while to get there), then I throw it in there with them. But washing it in hot water every night suffices for that one item.

Most of my thongs and the bikini are black, so they show nothing as far as stains anyways. I used to wear tighty whiteys, but tired of the discoloring. I only wear them to sleep in now, or white thongs.

cbxer66
Oct 24, 2020, 8:14 PM
oh god no, changed daily, sometimes twice if it is hot outside

Yeah, hot and humid here. During the summer months, yeah, may have to change them during the day. I hate moist underwear. Spandex/Lycra thongs are the best during the summer. Flexables are the best. They stay dry all day long. Get them in black, no stains.
https://www.flexables.com/

void()
Oct 24, 2020, 9:30 PM
Change them when I change them. Usually every 2 to 3 days. Currently, I'm off working due to a broken foot. Likely I get into a daily routine once back to working. I do custodial work now for our county on a "call out" basis. "Laid up" with this injury, I'm not doing much to get really soiled. I wear a boxer brief with breathable mesh, not that it matters.

dan.woodlawn
Oct 25, 2020, 7:14 AM
Bidet clean, changed daily minimum, shower daily even if not leaving the house

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 25, 2020, 8:03 AM
Usually wear clean panties every day, but sometimes, if I plan to do some work outside before taking my daily shower, I might slip into yesterday's pair, if they're still on the bedroom floor where I took them off. Basically, clean panties go on my clean body!

CdnBadBoy
Oct 25, 2020, 8:36 AM
If it's not daily, it's gross. More than daily if you get a good sweat on and shower up.

rukiddingme
Oct 25, 2020, 9:47 AM
I change 2-3 a day. Fresh one in morning. Change after shower. Chores, or working out, change again. Then if I change clothes to go somewhere I change again. Same with socks, I have to put on fresh socks if I change from work shoes to sneakers after work just to go home.

travelingman5000
Oct 25, 2020, 10:46 AM
New undies every day. Some times twice a day if I am working hard and sweating. In the sumer months if I am working hard out side it might be 3 times in a day. Chafing sucks.

4nik8ter
Oct 25, 2020, 1:02 PM
At a minimum once a day, up to 3 times a day if necessary

Jozyxt
Oct 25, 2020, 8:22 PM
I change at least daily. Sometimes twice if I do sports in the morning, like today. I have a big stack of daily wear underwear, and a weeks worth of sports underwear. So it's no big deal to change them.

bbginva
Oct 31, 2020, 10:31 AM
I change my boxer briefs twice a day - when I wake up and before going to sleep. On occasion I also change during the day.

Fred_Brice
Sep 25, 2021, 4:21 PM
Normally I would put on clean panties every day or two. Now that I am Retired, I do not always wear them, sometimes it is only for a brief time wearing some, but I do try to keep the regions, as clean as possible. No more that 2 days!

bim49686
Sep 25, 2021, 4:53 PM
I quit wearing underwear 30yrs ago .Change pants everyday.love the feel of nothing under my clothes.

happymouthandtongue
Sep 26, 2021, 7:34 AM
Who wears underwear? I haven’t wore them since I moved out of my parents home. I like to wear white, short cotton walking shorts. Like the way my package bounces around. I’ve met a lot of folks of both sexes this way.

grover
Sep 26, 2021, 8:10 AM
I don't wear underwear. I like to let my feng shui.