PDA

View Full Version : Ever Have Sex While on a Business Call?

DMercator
Oct 21, 2020, 3:28 PM
If you follow the news you likely read the story about CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin accidently exposing himself jerking off on a zoom call. So the question to the group is, have you ever masturbated (or had sex) while on a work call?

guywholikesboth
Oct 21, 2020, 5:39 PM
Yes one of my clients had a gay guy running an office visited him late one day after 5pm got to talking to him talk turned to sex we locked the door went into the back office we sucked each other and I fucked him Another Time I had to go visit a client at her house would up fuck her in her bathroom she had the biggest cilt and nipple I ever saw he clit was lick sucking a 1 1/2 inch cock

KDaddy23
Oct 22, 2020, 1:27 PM
Yep! I switched from working from the office to working from home and our live-in girlfriend, who loved to fuck, would just pop into my home office, naked, smiling, and no matter what I was doing, it could be anything from her blowing me - under my desk - to sitting in my lap. I was on a video call and, as usual, I muted my mic until I had something to say and she came in, knelt down, and started blowing me. They couldn't hear anything on my end but I thought that they had to see the look on my face and that I appeared to be distracted...

cornholejoe
Oct 22, 2020, 7:13 PM
used to fuck a man who was working for me was on my survey crew would fuck his ass when we was out surverying land

Tight1-4u
Oct 23, 2020, 2:37 AM
Yes I have been under a few desks over the years and been ass up being fucked while they were on calls.. it is great fun to be under a desk deepthroating while they chat with a client..

babyrmd
Oct 23, 2020, 6:34 AM
If anyone in my area of Maryland want me to visit them at the office (or home) I will suck you or you can fuck me while having a call. Or you can put me across your desk and use me. Probably the only placve I have not been laid out and fucked...yet :)