PDA

View Full Version : I miss cock

mike r
Oct 20, 2020, 3:06 PM
I have not had cum in my mouth or ass for months- since the plague hit. And boy do I miss it!

cornholejoe
Oct 20, 2020, 8:48 PM
i do too

julyguybill
Oct 21, 2020, 12:01 AM
I.have only sucked 3 cocks so far this year I.miss it too

void()
Oct 21, 2020, 2:53 AM
Being honest, yes, I do also. Though I miss the whole of being with a man.

Neonaught
Oct 21, 2020, 8:46 AM
A jaw reconstruction for complications of head and neck cancer treatment has left me unable to open very wide or extend my tongue past my teeth. I deeply miss sucking cock! Those of you in a drought due to the pandemic should thank your lucky stars it will end sooner or later!

CdnBadBoy
Oct 21, 2020, 2:12 PM
Certainly glad I'm not facing the health issues Neonaught is, so hopefully will be able to find some guys to have fun with again soon. It's been feast to near famine over the past year or so. The first half of 2019, I had lots of cock and pussy. Probably fucked 6-7 women, sucked a dozen or more guys, topped a guy and bottomed twice over the span of 6-7 months. Circumstances have changed for a variety of reasons and I haven't had any cock fun for over 15 months. Still getting irregular pussy, but definitely need more and really craving a cock in my mouth lately. Hopefully the pendulum swings back soon.

Bluehill
Oct 21, 2020, 8:03 PM
A jaw reconstruction for complications of head and neck cancer treatment has left me unable to open very wide or extend my tongue past my teeth. I deeply miss sucking cock! Those of you in a drought due to the pandemic should thank your lucky stars it will end sooner or later!

Wow, and I thought I was having a bad year! Hope your treatment is successful and things improve. Wishing you all the very best.

Neonaught
Oct 22, 2020, 7:21 AM
Wow, and I thought I was having a bad year! Hope your treatment is successful and things improve. Wishing you all the very best.

I really appreciate that, thank you. The surgeries finally ended 18 months ago and I have managed to suck a few of my smaller-endowed playmates pretty decently. As the old saying goes "practice, practice, practice!". LOL

tommyswing
Oct 24, 2020, 2:07 PM
I've been missing it also. I just love to feel on a nice cock head filling up my mouth. The hardness and the softness it's really wonderful. I'm grateful I've had the opportunity to suck so many in the past, it makes it easier now that there's a real drought

KDaddy23
Oct 24, 2020, 2:34 PM
A lot of people aren't of a mind to risk catching the coronavirus and that makes sense but my protege out on the West Coast? He spends most of his day turning down offers for cock and ass... a lot of offers... and he's been getting his share of cock and ass from his "stable" of guys that he knows and trusts. He says and I think correctly so that there are still a lot of guys whose need for cock and ass is more important than avoiding situations where they could get hit with the virus. He says the way dudes out there are acting about is crazy... and I don't think it really is so much since I know there are a lot of guys who will do whatever they have to do so they can get their dick fix.

twilde1952
Oct 24, 2020, 3:23 PM
Me too! I missing sucking cock almost as much as not going out as much ,being stuck at home most of the time because of restrictions and covid-19. When will this every end?

CdnBadBoy
Oct 25, 2020, 8:44 AM
Couldn't take it anymore, so the other night, went to our local bathhouse for the first time (we have very little Covid in our province). Was awesome to suck and swallow again. I really did miss cock and just the feeling of having a hard cock or soft balls in my mouth. The range of shapes and sizes, cut and uncut, was quite interesting. Can't really define why I'm addicted to sucking so much, but it's my favourite thing to do with guys.

LingerieandLace
Oct 25, 2020, 3:40 PM
I've been missing it also. I just love to feel on a nice cock head filling up my mouth. The hardness and the softness it's really wonderful. I'm grateful I've had the opportunity to suck so many in the past, it makes it easier now that there's a real drought

I agree with your comment Tommy and like you I am also, very grateful for the pass opportunity to enjoy sucking a cock and enjoying the reward of a nice warm load of man juices! I am hopeful that I can once again enjoy my love of sharing some m2m play time real soon!