PDA

View Full Version : When a BLOWJOB is not a blowjob?

twilde1952
Oct 17, 2020, 4:46 PM
When you are sucking cock and there's no cum, is it really a blowjob? Twice I've given head and couldn't get him to cum but to be fair it was mutual as I didn't come either.:yikes2:

CdnBadBoy
Oct 17, 2020, 8:58 PM
When you are sucking cock and there's no cum, is it really a blowjob? Twice I've given head and couldn't get him to cum but to be fair it was mutual as I didn't come either.:yikes2:,

It counts in my view. The blow job is a game and you don't always get the win. I certainly prefer when there is a clear win, but I've really enjoyed sucking a few where the guy didn't cum, whether because of how much he'd drank or because he was good at holding off and wanted to play more with others before cumming. Giving and receiving pleasure doesn't always involve an orgasm.

bobby63114
Oct 18, 2020, 12:18 AM
I believe so....

Waylon
Oct 18, 2020, 9:32 AM
When you have a cock in your mouth to suck on that qualifies as a blow job as far as I am concerned.

Grant_Norman
Oct 18, 2020, 10:04 AM
Of the hundred plus cocks I've had in my mouth, some have cum less than a minute, others have taken 15-20 minutes, and a very few have not cum at all, but every one was a blow job, and even the non-cummers felt nice...average time seems to be around 5-7 minutes before I'm swallowing a nice load

mike r
Oct 18, 2020, 10:51 AM
Having blown someone to orgasm is great, but a blowjob can end without one...still a blowjob in my book er mouth

KDaddy23
Oct 18, 2020, 12:50 PM
It's still a blow job even if it didn't end as expected.

just_
Oct 18, 2020, 1:03 PM
People are different from each other so as how their body functions. So you may find those who cum quickly and a lot, those who just a little, guys who need much time to finish and others who don't, can't or won't cum at all. It doesn't matter as we are various!

Johnyonenut
Oct 18, 2020, 8:50 PM
My experience getting a blowjob is very limited. But I have never been able to cum from just being sucked. It takes a combo of jerking off while being sucked to get it done, but it still feels good. May be because of low T.

CdnBadBoy
Oct 25, 2020, 9:05 AM
My experience getting a blowjob is very limited. But I have never been able to cum from just being sucked. It takes a combo of jerking off while being sucked to get it done, but it still feels good. May be because of low T.

Sounds like a challenge. Would love to try to get you off with a blowie.