PDA

View Full Version : New dream job

Grant_Norman
Oct 14, 2020, 3:13 AM
So I just started a new dream job...I sit with two diminished adults for 4-5 hours twice a week. I get paid and my wife knows about it, so I can just easily "go" to work twice a week....however, what she does not know about my job is one of the benefits...when I arrive I get to give the "boss" a nice hot blow job (he'll also play with my E.D. cock if I like)..and several hours later when he returns, I get to do another BJ and play...so now I get paid twice a week, get to suck cock and swallow cum at least 4 times without having to hide/make excuse from wife or worry about getting caught in car or somewhere.

Hope it continues to work out...swallowed a nice load Saturday when I went for "interview"...have secretly been slipping off for 4 years to see him, but now it's legit, as far as my wife's concerned. Hope you "in closet" guys can set up something similar.;)

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 14, 2020, 7:52 AM
Guess that makes you -- at least tangentially -- a sex worker! :bigrin: Cool arrangement!

I'm a hack musician, and am always on the lookout for a local guy who has the same taste - or lack of! - in music that I do. It'd be great to find somebody to have regular 'practice' sessions with someone who not only plays guitar with me, but also has experience on the skin flute! :)

Come with me to the Casbah - we can make be-yootiful music together...

GayGuy04
Oct 14, 2020, 8:41 AM
Wow you get paid for sucking off men at youy job that's cool hopefully you'll get a raise too

Grant_Norman
Oct 15, 2020, 4:00 AM
Well first day of work was great..was able to swallow a nice load, sit for a few hours...no hassles, and then head home to the wife...I believe I'd love to be a regular sex worker...what the hell, love sucking cock and if money is there also, great!

George51
Oct 15, 2020, 6:03 AM
That is a dream job. For any amount of money. :)

Grant_Norman
Oct 18, 2020, 9:59 AM
Yes...last week made $100 giving two blow jobs and watching TV for 9 hours (two different days)....scheduled for next week again...great job with nice cock to suck...no complaints

GayGuy04
Oct 18, 2020, 1:48 PM
So your wife knows you do this I thought you moved away from her to get away and have fun? Good luck at your next appointment!

Grant_Norman
Oct 19, 2020, 4:23 PM
Yes...I did move away from her and left divorce papers...COVID-19 screwed it up and spent 60 days in Belize...very restrictive lockdown there (They've only had 2 pandemic deaths)...wife wanted me to come back so got special expat flight back to USA in end of May and have lived back in WV with her since then...relationship not much better, but now with two-day a week job it is a bit more tolerable. Still deep in closet, but if COVID-19 subsides, will probably leave again for Prague or Portugal. Like Central America countries, but not a large LGBTQ community there

GayGuy04
Oct 19, 2020, 7:24 PM
Oh ok like you said your in the DL so she has no clue or does she think something is up with you? Good luck to you too!!!

Grant_Norman
Oct 20, 2020, 4:10 AM
No...she just thinks I have a regular job...so it is cool..I get to go there twice a week...looking forward to tomorrow

KDaddy23
Oct 20, 2020, 1:52 PM
No...she just thinks I have a regular job...so it is cool..I get to go there twice a week...looking forward to tomorrow

It is a regular job... just one with some interesting benefits.