PDA

View Full Version : WOW TURNED ON NOW

sisboy
Oct 13, 2020, 2:48 PM
Wifey just told me she made an appointment to get the first of her Queen of Spades tatoos and that I would just have to deal with it.SHe said she is so happy Rodger her black friend is back in her life and is committed to making him happy.I was against it somewhat but now I think it is hot as hell.Wifey sporting the fact she is a BBC lover. I will get to benefit from cleaning her up with the mixture of her pussy juice and his loads.All good!

Grant_Norman
Oct 14, 2020, 3:19 AM
Lucky guy...would love my wife to start fucking again so I could watch and lick up cum afterwards...but that will never happen:(

buds50
Oct 14, 2020, 6:34 AM
nice fun indeed do u lick his asshole as hes cumming

sisboy
Oct 14, 2020, 3:01 PM
Never licked his ass but I did lick his cock while doing some fuck licks with him and wifey.He shot a couple of good loads into my open mouth while he was cumming.Wifey also let many of his loads drip out of her cunt into my mouth mixed with her cunt juice for me to enjoy.Also cleaned her up countless times after they were done fucking.Really good that she hooked up with him again. Deep down inside I think she loves black cock

buds50
Oct 15, 2020, 6:49 AM
well do it earn that nick name , just try it wow it so fucking hot guide him in her and get down low behind him watch it in her cunt,just bury your face in his asshole when u hear him getting close , gonna make him cum so good then clean them both he will love it so will u

sisboy
Oct 15, 2020, 3:44 PM
Wifey went for first appointment for tatoo a short while ago.She is really doing it! SO hot!

Bottomhubby
Oct 16, 2020, 8:36 AM
I would actively en outage my wife to become a BBC Queen and do everything in my power to become her locked up jack of Spades.