PDA

View Full Version : How clean is clean

proteindump
Oct 6, 2020, 9:58 AM
I have seen guys advertise on the old CL and now the newer Doublelist wanting guys to come to them dirty. Like they say come to me after you take a dump and I will be your toilet paper or bring me your smelly cock to suck. I worry about disease as well as I don't want anything but shower fresh which leaves out the ABS and truck stops for me. Am I wrong, prudish or normal on this?

tenni
Oct 6, 2020, 10:40 AM
Proteindump
You should be true to yourself and that includes your own values and morals. In this era it is more important than ever to factor disease into your decisions.

Jazminedress
Oct 6, 2020, 11:12 AM
I have seen guys advertise on the old CL and now the newer Doublelist wanting guys to come to them dirty. Like they say come to me after you take a dump and I will be your toilet paper or bring me your smelly cock to suck. I worry about disease as well as I don't want anything but shower fresh which leaves out the ABS and truck stops for me. Am I wrong, prudish or normal on this?

okay, ummmmmmm, yuck................................not for me, smell like Irish spring and I am happy

cbxer66
Oct 6, 2020, 12:01 PM
okay, ummmmmmm, yuck................................not for me, smell like Irish spring and I am happy

Yeah, that's the ticket right there. No gross smells.

sisboy
Oct 6, 2020, 2:19 PM
If i ain't clean it ain't for me! I am out!

MAcpl69
Oct 6, 2020, 3:09 PM
CLEAN!!! I don't mind if things get sticky as stuff happens but let's start off clean

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 6, 2020, 3:19 PM
I want as little time between my partner's most recent thorough cleansing as possible! It's even fun to bathe or shower with s friend to get the activities going!

bikurinpa
Oct 6, 2020, 3:40 PM
Always fresh shower before sex, even fun to shower together and make sure bottom is nice n clean so I can bury my face in it before inserting the meat!

cornholejoe
Oct 6, 2020, 5:34 PM
want it clean in fact like to shower with them first

Jozyxt
Oct 11, 2020, 8:53 PM
My current cocksucker says he likes men "musky." When I go there, he licks my ball and moans with pleasure when he licks my crotch. He lives a good way from me so I need a pretext to be away and I go ride my bike in the forest near him then visit him after riding my bike. Still I usually shower the evening before. I haven't pressed to see how musky he really likes it.

He is a nice guy. Very calm and relaxed and a life long gay cocksucker.

jem_is_bi
Oct 12, 2020, 12:01 AM
I like clean. When I get together with my friend, we both shower just before sex.
Otherwise, his uncut dick can get acquire a nasty taste and smell rather quickly.

ClassicPaCpl
Oct 12, 2020, 10:59 AM
Always clean for me... We shower and wash completely EVERYWHERE... No dirty smell, now worries... Just my opinion but dirty is not my idea of any kind of good time

AlexanderBly
Oct 13, 2020, 2:20 PM
I'd say that anyone who is that crass on CL or DL should be dismissed out of hand. "Cum dump?" Seriously? Who in their right mind would answer an ad like that in day and age of disease?