PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Cock

grover
Sep 30, 2020, 8:52 PM
I am so horny. I wanna meet some guy with a nice cock, bring him home and eat out his asshole until he can't see straight, then get in the doggy position and let him fuck me until he comes, then its my turn. The perfect cock is 6 to 8 inches, nice and thick and loaded with cum.

RisingBi
Sep 30, 2020, 11:57 PM
I have to agree, 6 to 8 inches is best. The guy I liked the most, whom I got together with several times at his place a few years ago, a really nice wonderful man, who I also loved to tonguefuck his hole, had a 9 inch cock that I eventually learned to deepthroat. But even though I am still a bottom virgin, and I want to change that, but he and I never got to that place, if we had there was no way that the length and girth of that cock could possibly take my hole. I suppose if we had continued to see each other, I might have ended up trying.

But I think for my first time I would like a 6 inch cock to fuck my ass. Eventually I would probably be happier with 7 and 8 inches. As for deepthroating, or just marvelling with my eyes, I prefer a 7 or 8 inch cock. That's the perfect cock.

Grant_Norman
Oct 1, 2020, 10:00 AM
Yes to all...any cock loaded with cum ready to shoot in the mouth or ass is perfect

JeffT
Oct 1, 2020, 12:42 PM
"Perfect" would be about 6 inches, cut and shaved smooth with smooth balls too.

cornholejoe
Oct 1, 2020, 7:45 PM
6 to 8 is great but 7 is prefect to me

virixoko
Oct 2, 2020, 5:07 AM
6 inches :tongue:

querty
Oct 2, 2020, 7:51 AM
7 , cut, proportionate head,not to thick but not thin, tight balls, shaved all over, and of course rock hard

ClassicPaCpl
Oct 2, 2020, 8:38 AM
I agree 6 to 8 is great BUT 7 is my perfect fit. Nice head, shaved balls and base... I could really go to town on that baby

Blmbiguy
Oct 2, 2020, 11:55 AM
I like them all. My favorite is 8” to 9”. Love to deep throat them, and perfect for anal.

bibliss
Oct 3, 2020, 5:41 PM
All cocks are fascinating... I find there's something exquisitely beautiful about just about any penis. And no two are completely alike!

I especially love telling the man I'm with: "you have a beautiful cock"... or, "your cock is so beautiful." I don't think we men get to hear that expressed very often. We need to hear it more regularly, I think.

ChiefH
Oct 4, 2020, 8:08 AM
6-9 inch uncut and shaved cock and balls!

borntosuckcock
Oct 5, 2020, 7:46 AM
I like all kinds of cut cocks, size doesn’t matter, just the ability to cum in my mouth. Used to like uncut cocks, but just had one to many guys that smelled too bad to suck. As more and more men started shave, I discovered that I had a preference for them. I still like to eat unshaven pussy the best.