PDA

View Full Version : From bad to amazing

Tight1-4u
Sep 27, 2020, 9:25 PM
For the last three week I have been chatting with a guy.. He has expressed very high interest in meeting for sex.. I have been very careful to get to know him through email txt and phone conversations.. seems like a nice guy.. he has told me about his fantasy to have office sex.. have me come to his office and while he is out slip under his desk naked and when he comes back in suck him till he is ready and then he would fuck me on his desk.. so he has been quite persistent about this fantasy.. so I agreed, we set a meet up for this morning at 10am Sunday morning so as not to be disturbed.. I showed up and parked in the Walmart parking lot as agreed, waiting for his call to come in.. mean while while waiting I run into a guy I have seen at a couple parties I have attended and we start chatting.. he asked me what I was doing there.. I simply said waiting for someone.. we keep chatting for about 45 min.. he asks if I have been stood up.. and I said it looks like it.. be then said that he had a confession to make.. he said that he secretly had a crush on me and that at the parties we both attended noticed me and other guys sneaking off to other rooms together and then later return.. he said that he wanted to be one of those guys that I left with but didn’t have the nerve to ask.. I was kinda in shock I was pretty sure we were very discreet.. nun the less he knew.. then he ask if I was meeting someone for sex?? I figured at this point no reason to lie.. so I told him yes!!
he then said well it looks like he is not going to show and then ask me to his place.. I ask him if he was sure?? Then explained that I am sub bottom guy.. that I do love to suck nice cock to get it ready to fuck me but I want and need the cum deep inside.. he grins and pulls out one of the most beautiful thick cocks I have seen in a long time.. he asked will this do?? I was so excited and horny I could hardly say yes.. so we go to his place and barely get through the door as he turns and says today you are mine.. he kisses me and ran his tongue down my throat.. and starts playing with my nipples.. I am having a hard time thinking at this point.. we make it to the coffee table as he starts kissing my neck and lifts my shirt and sucks on my nipples.. I am trying really hard to find get my hands on his beautiful cock when he drops my shorts to reveal that I am wearing lacy silk thong panties.. a request from the other guy!! He gets very excited and spins me around to look me over.. then returns to sucking my nipples but now has his fingers in my ass crack exploring.. he is driving me crazy.. my mind is a wash.. I am moving my ass agents his fingers waiting for him to find my pussy.. and then he dose.. shivers run up my spine as he rubs and probed my pussy.. I had cleaned and lubed it some for the other guy so his fingers slid in easily.. I removed my shirt to be totally naked and told him I need to get him naked as well.. when I removed his shorts and seen up close his beautiful cock it was about half hard and growing.. I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth.. it was thick and has to be at least 8-9” long.. I could not get my hand all the way around it.. I was in a trans like state as I sucked it.. then he moved us to his bed and laidback so I could get in a 69 position.. while I sucked and gaged on his cock he tongue and finger fucked me.. my mind was gone all that I could think about was getting this cock in my pussy..
about 10 min later he rolled me over and put me belly down on his bed and mounted me.. I give him my lube and tell him to be very generous wit it.. then I feel the head of his cock at my pussy hole.. omg I am in heaven.. then with one bug push he is balls deep in me.. it took my breath away curled my toes and I almost passed out.. god it was big and felt so good to be that full.. he fucked me for 2 1/2 hours.. in all the positions we could think of.. then it happened he blew the most massive load I can remember deep inside of me.. it felt like I had a garden hose in me running full bore.. but he kept pumping away and about 10 min later he did it again.. I was leaking his seed from my pussy.. when he finally fell out there was a huge gush of his seed that ran out of me down my legs.. I love the feel of cum running down my legs.. we kissed and made out for a while me leaking his cum all the while.. this day started out me thinking it was a bust.. but turned out to be an amazingly sexual day.. I feel so good right now!! So I got to wondering how many others out there have had experience like this where things weren’t going so well and ended up being magical?? Please do tell your story so we can all share in it too!!

Jazminedress
Sep 27, 2020, 10:15 PM
well, not bad for a Sunday.....lol

csreef
Sep 27, 2020, 11:14 PM
You had a much better Sunday than I had

KDaddy23
Sep 28, 2020, 2:54 PM
Shit... that was way better than my Sunday, too...

sisboy
Sep 28, 2020, 4:00 PM
Way better than mine too!I do have my regular coming after work today for a beer and a blow job.Nice cock and nice loads!

GayGuy04
Sep 28, 2020, 9:27 PM
Too bad for the other guy who never called you but instead you found another guy to have fun with

bikurinpa
Sep 29, 2020, 5:25 AM
if I dont get a reliable means of commu, I dont set up a meet!

lancer525
Sep 29, 2020, 10:55 AM
Men don't have "pussy holes"...

Grow up already.

Tight1-4u
Sep 30, 2020, 2:31 PM
Men don't have "pussy holes"...

Grow up already.
Lancer525 one of those that believes their opinion matters!!!

lancer525
Sep 30, 2020, 2:36 PM
Lancer525 one of those that believes their opinion matters!!!

Better than being an ignorant asshole with zero knowledge or understanding of anatomy.

Fuck off.

Tight1-4u
Oct 1, 2020, 11:48 AM
Better than being an ignorant asshole with zero knowledge or understanding of anatomy.

Fuck off.
Look at that there it is in black and white.. a real ass hole trying to force and oppress others in to his will and opinion.. just goes to show the true color of some people!! Live well people be your self and don’t bow to the ass holes.. they are real tough behind a keyboard, but in person ya a whole different story!!

Jazminedress
Oct 1, 2020, 12:28 PM
come on guys, we already have people in the gay and straight community coming at us, do we really need to come at each other ?

Do I use that term, no, I dont, it doesnt feel correct to me, but by the same token does it hurt me in any way just to scroll by.........no, it doesnt.

We are all very different, just like not all Bi-guys dress like me or do things the way I do.

IF it's right for you, do it or say it, if it isn't, then just let it go....................no need to argue and fight

marine20
Oct 1, 2020, 3:16 PM
i like the the term pussy , when getting fucked in it !

Tight1-4u
Oct 2, 2020, 10:05 PM
come on guys, we already have people in the gay and straight community coming at us, do we really need to come at each other ?

Do I use that term, no, I dont, it doesnt feel correct to me, but by the same token does it hurt me in any way just to scroll by.........no, it doesnt.

We are all very different, just like not all Bi-guys dress like me or do things the way I do.

IF it's right for you, do it or say it, if it isn't, then just let it go....................no need to argue and fight
you are right!! I am sorry.. I just don’t get why we attack others in our group.. we are all trying to live our lives and find our own happiness.. why to force your views on others ?

Jazminedress
Oct 2, 2020, 10:24 PM
you are right!! I am sorry.. I just don’t get why we attack others in our group.. we are all trying to live our lives and find our own happiness.. why to force your views on others ?

so true

Tight1-4u
Oct 3, 2020, 1:48 AM
i like the the term pussy , when getting fucked in it !
Me too I feels right