PDA

View Full Version : Grindr Encounters

prettyboy69
Sep 23, 2020, 4:38 PM
Hey Guys how is Grindr working out for you as far as meet ups go , I have had mixed results , please post your Grindr encounters lets here your stories

Nocockyet
Sep 26, 2020, 11:00 PM
I’m really interested in the responses to this. The whole Idea of it scares me to death. I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to have my first encounter and I’m worried With my luck, I’ll get an ax murderer.

KDaddy23
Sep 27, 2020, 12:52 PM
I don't use the app but I know a guy who swears by it for, at least, checking out other guys - seeing what's available. As I recall, he meets more guys via Grindr than any other app and he's never told me that he's run into issues with guys he's been with from Grindr. I gotta say that whether you use and app or not, doing it for the first time is still pretty scary.

bikurinpa
Sep 27, 2020, 6:01 PM
I tried grinder, growlr, and in this area most guys only get on when they horny to chat and 99% the guys on it have NO real intentions of meeting any one! The apps and sites are a WASTE OF TIME!

Cum1st
Sep 27, 2020, 7:12 PM
Just checked out Grinder. There is no personal category for married.

bikurinpa
Sep 27, 2020, 7:36 PM
Just checked out Grinder. There is no personal category for married.
And their advertisements that pop up blaring uncontrollable, is a pain in the ace and I am not paying what they want to get the pro!

Dutch3
Sep 30, 2020, 1:37 PM
I started out on Grindr, and switched to Adam4Adam. I always had to delete the app everyday because... A4A has a web presence that Grindr does not. I use the website in incognito mode in Chrome. Whether or not you have success with apps depends a lot on your area. I could have have tons of sex here in SoCal, but being married makes it extremely difficult.

Nocockyet
Sep 30, 2020, 1:59 PM
I have an old tablet that I use for this sneaky stuff, and tried to install Grindr. But then it asked for a phone number. Well I can't do that. I'll have to get a burner for it if I decide to go that route

Dutch3
Sep 30, 2020, 2:21 PM
I was nervous about the phone number too, but it's only used to verify account. In three years, I have never been contacted by either grindr or a4a.

bikurinpa
Sep 30, 2020, 2:52 PM
I have an old tablet that I use for this sneaky stuff, and tried to install Grindr. But then it asked for a phone number. Well I can't do that. I'll have to get a burner for it if I decide to go that route
And they already wised up to people verifying with a burner number, now they wont verify on them! They want a good number to sell scammers!