PDA

View Full Version : Bew regular hook up

sisboy
Sep 23, 2020, 8:50 AM
I turned a wild ass guess into a regular cock for me to suck after having wifes car detailed.Could not come last night he had a meeting to attend about a club he volunteers at that is reopening after COVID.It looks like it could be at least times a week maybe more.One can only hope since it is right in the neighborhood for both of us.

KDaddy23
Sep 23, 2020, 12:11 PM
Feels good to know that you guessed right, doesn't it?

sisboy
Sep 26, 2020, 10:19 AM
This new thing is not so bad.He stopped on Wednesday nite after work for a quickie and last nite he hung out for a couple of beers and I sucked him twice.He says he is hooked and how cool it is that my wife is ok with what we do. I told him that over the years she has had more cocks in her than probably 20 women and she is the one that got me into cocks.She cracked him up last nite when she opened the door and said honey your 5:30 appointment is here. Hope this lasts he does have a nice cock and I would like to feel it buried in my ass pussy! He is a real nice guy on top of it all!

Tight1-4u
Sep 26, 2020, 2:55 PM
It always feels good when you step outside your comfort zone and take a chance and it works out better than you ever expected..