PDA

View Full Version : Too Old to Rock'n'Roll, too young to die?

twilde1952
Sep 21, 2020, 3:09 PM
How old is too old to be looking for sexual fun with others? Does anyone have health concerns not related to Covid-19 or STD.

marine20
Sep 21, 2020, 3:29 PM
i'm 72 and still looking for sex of either gender. just this past Wednesday , i went to an adult theater , and fucked a woman of about 40 . but i have to tell you i'm not average. please believe me , i'm not bragging , but i lift weights and walk most days . you would never guess my age. if you want to have sex in your older years , you must work on your health.

Jazminedress
Sep 21, 2020, 4:54 PM
I never intend to stop

Robtiti
Sep 21, 2020, 5:16 PM
Never too old!

cornholejoe
Sep 21, 2020, 5:50 PM
still going strong

Fred_Brice
Sep 21, 2020, 8:00 PM
I would like to believe that age is just a number and if you believe in staying healthy and fit you still enjoy, all the wonders, of the human body you should not have any problems!

jem_is_bi
Sep 21, 2020, 9:19 PM
I am 72 years old and have refrained from sex only because of COVID19.
The health of my long-term partner is too fragile to risk giving him the virus.
Otherwise, I would definitely be sexually active now and as long as my good health stays good.

KDaddy23
Sep 22, 2020, 3:26 PM
Bluntly, the only time I'll stop looking is when I'm dead and, duh, unable to look for sexy fun with anyone. I'll be 65 tomorrow and have not lost my desire for sex and my dick still works, thank you very much!

Cum1st
Sep 23, 2020, 9:51 AM
At 70 and still working I'd like a relationship with another man.

guywholikesboth
Sep 23, 2020, 5:52 PM
i am 76 ans still love sucking a cock my regular weekday meeting of guys didn't pan out today went to abs got to suck 7 nice cocks but got no cum

Flypaper
Oct 10, 2020, 9:40 AM
Im 60 and feel like I’m hitting my prime. Best thing about our age group is that we can tutor the younger ones but also revel in the experience that an older guy or gal brings to bed.

ClassicPaCpl
Oct 10, 2020, 10:01 AM
Your only as old as you feel.. age is just a number. If you can think about it you can do it

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 10, 2020, 12:07 PM
I'll be 70 in a couple of months. "Things" - one in particular - don't work quite as well as they used to, but I still get excited and relatively hard. I don't hit myself in the chest with cum when I masturbate anymore. My evolution to bisexuality and my wife's cooperative attitude towards my growing desire to cross-dress more completely and enjoy sexual activities with other men (or gurls) keeps my spirits buoyed and the cum flowing.

Oh, by the way -- I still Rock & Roll, too! Never a great player, but I can make recognizable sounds on several instruments and can play the hell out of a few of my favorite songs from across the decades.

AlexanderBly
Oct 13, 2020, 2:15 PM
Absolutely correct. I am 64 and in the gym 6 days a week. if you want to keep going, you must work at it! I am still very, very sexual.