PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

rukiddingme
Sep 17, 2020, 12:03 PM
Is there a way to stop or delete the damn fake accounts that post these annoying ads?

tenni
Sep 17, 2020, 12:57 PM
rukiddingme
I noticed that the forum has been spammed a lot with "fake" ads by the same name today. Is that what you mean or another problem?

Contact Brian above. Usually, he removes the spam fairly quickly.(I think he did it with the fake ads spam that I noticed this morning)

I'm not sure what to log into though. Anyone else have the method to contact the site owner (Brian) ? I don't think that brian will answer specifically like the first owner Drew use to? Brian seems to do somethings unannounced.

bikurinpa
Sep 17, 2020, 4:42 PM
rukiddingme
I noticed that the forum has been spammed a lot with "fake" ads by the same name today. Is that what you mean or another problem?

Contact Brian above. Usually, he removes the spam fairly quickly.(I think he did it with the fake ads spam that I noticed this morning)

I'm not sure what to log into though. Anyone else have the method to contact the site owner (Brian) ? I don't think that brian will answer specifically like the first owner Drew use to? Brian seems to do somethings unannounced.
If you look at the bottom left of each post, there is "blog this post" and then a black triangle with a "!" mark in it, that is the report post icon!

rukiddingme
Sep 17, 2020, 6:11 PM
Thanks, yes I will report these going forward