PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite sex toy?

bigregory
Jul 14, 2005, 10:41 PM
Toys are great fun.
My wife likes a tinny thing that buzzes a 500 mph. me i like a big double ender that we share.. :bounce:

seattlebicurious
Jul 15, 2005, 8:58 PM
My favorite toy is anyone next to me. :tong:

Woody
Jul 15, 2005, 9:13 PM
Has to 8" cyberskin vibrator with balls,it has served us well...

wellred
Jul 15, 2005, 9:15 PM
Greg,

Impressive imagery...

Unfortunately, I too have no experienced with toys. On this site, folks have posted photo with items attached to them and I puzzle, while laughing at my ignorance...what is that and does it bring pleasure or pain? Guess I will never know.

I feel like a country bumpkin, with my naivete' showing through again.

Keep on enjoying,
Red ;)

CherryBlossom74
Jul 15, 2005, 10:48 PM
An 8" strap on Adrienne uses on me is my fave. I think it's hers as well since it stimulates her anally and vaginally. :flag1:

mastra
Jul 15, 2005, 11:33 PM
My boyfriend and I like an 8" dildo with realistic feel, built in vibrator and nice big head. I love it when he goes down on me and sucks my clitty while rubbing the cockhead against my pussy lips. It is very easy to fantasize that it is real cock, the idea of which excites us both. It definitely is a big turn on to come pretending the cock belongs to some young man who my boyfriend has helped to service me!

codybear3
Jul 15, 2005, 11:55 PM
I have a 10 inch anal bead wand that starts at half an inch and gradually thickens to about two inches. My wife uses it on me when she feels dominant. I use it cuz it feels good... :rolleyes:

jaytoppin
Jul 16, 2005, 1:29 AM
My anal beads are wonderful. :bigrin: My wife and I recently aquired a new toy and it seems to be working very well for both of us. It's a bulbous vibrating head (no shaft) and it's on a 12" flexible wand. Vibe controls in hand its good with a friend or self-serve.

chopperbuilder
Jul 16, 2005, 2:27 AM
A woman with a strap on, ummm, I would be her toy, ok my anal beads.
:bigrin:

ackjae01
Jul 16, 2005, 3:08 AM
...as a bi married man my favorite toys are my cyberskin vagina and penis

i use on my wife and self...she prefers vibrating toys around clit...

gina42
Aug 28, 2005, 10:41 PM
bigergory,
i have a few sex toys,but i would have to say my benwarballs are my faviorts,because i can wear them all day long if i wanted too :tong:

BearStar
Aug 29, 2005, 4:47 AM
;) My first favorite is my Doc Johnson 12 " Natural with balls. The first 6 " really feels great going in {about 2 1/4 " thick ,then reduces down to about 2 " } Feels so life like ! Wish I could find a real cock this size !!!

My second favorite is the 12 " Czar . The head is about 6 1/2 " in circumference , then increases to 8 " , then decreases to 7 1/2 " .This one is really Huge , butt it Feels really great once its entirely inside and the stroking starts . A real Nut Buster !!! 5 Star rating !!! ***** :) :cool:

Bankie
Aug 29, 2005, 11:04 PM
My favorite toys are a buttplugg that I use quite often and a strap on that occational will be used on me :)

lildi7
Aug 30, 2005, 10:06 PM
i love 'em all!!! Actually, I have quite a few friends that have never played with toys before, so I am hosting a sex toy party! It is going to be fun.

arljax3330
Aug 30, 2005, 10:29 PM
My favorite toy is an 8" realistic dildo that I use on my ass. I've had it awhile and have used it quite a bit. Might be time to hit the local shop and find a new favorite toy. Would rather have the real thing though...

csrakate
Sep 2, 2005, 3:57 AM
Never thought I would publicly disclose this but I view it as a public service to my fellow board members! LOL! My favorite toys are as follows, but not necessarily listed in order of preference:

1. My "Rabbit". A cute little bunny shaped item that vibrates and reaches all the good places and as a result, gets hidden by hubby so I won't use it without him. LOL

2. My newest addition to the toy chest, the "Feeldo"....a latex item that has a penis and I guess what would be referred to as a butt plug that can be shared by both partners. An added extra is the little buzzing item the makes it oh, so special for myself in particular.

3. The good old fashioned strap on!....Yes, I said strap on! A moment of empowerment for me as a female and a moment of fun for the hubby!

But the best toy of all is a vivid imagination and the willingness to share said imagination with one's partner. That alone is what makes my marriage and my sex life one that I am most proud of!

Kate

heart21
Sep 2, 2005, 12:05 PM
Hummingbird Vibrater/Dildo. It has a rotating / vibrating mechanism in the the shaft and a hummingbird shaped clit stimulator on the top end, above the balls. It hits just the right spot(s) and sends me into orbit...of course while my husband is watching me us the toy!

Simulated vagina that my husband brings out to watch me lick on. He also gets so slip his penis into it once in awhile!

wolfpup
Sep 3, 2005, 12:45 PM
i have a few favorites.. the first toy i got was from another sight. called the "aria". it's a nice thin little toy that can be used by either end... a wonderful feeling with that little 8 incher. then i started with plugs.. had a few that were great. now i'm working on some larger toys. training i suppose you could say.. they are very enjoyable..

jcorlando
Sep 4, 2005, 4:03 PM
hi gang: ive never used any but my wife has a great single ben wa ball that vibrates and she runs it all over me whilst giving me head, it feels great! ;)

Woahman
Sep 5, 2005, 12:02 AM
OK at the request of bigregory i am gunna reply to this one.. hehe

First and formost - Massager/Pocket rocket/Clit massager, i dont care what u want to call it.. no female should EVER be without! ever.. i have 2! hehe
Second - bullets/vibrating bullets the dont really have anyother names i dont think.. hehe.. they can go ANYWHERE they please so they are OH so useful!
Third - infrared 8" vibrator, the tapered tip of it is infrared which means in simple terms it heats up and where ever u direct the tip of it gets heated up.
Fourth - G-Finder, i think it spreaks for its self, a jel-lee vibrator that can be used on men or women and it is dead straight up untill the end 7cm/2and a bit " is bent at an angle to.. duh duh duuuhhhh.. find the g-spot.. (great for guys!)
Fifth - Ben Wa balls, a pair of good balls! Who can go past it! they work wonders for the PC muscles as well as being extreamly stimulating, the longer u can hold them up there the stronger u will get and the more pleasure! i have a set of 2 that has an outer shell then a slightly smaller inner ball which means that if they move in the least the inner ball starts banging around in its shell.... work that one out for urselves.
Sixth - "anal" beads (these ones r great for the guys.. but girls to) a set of varying in size beads on a string/cord to be put where u want (obviously only one spot for a guy and 2 for a girl) and the muscles of what ever it is in will pull the beads around and they do what they want.

ok they r the sex toys.. Now for implements, so to speak..

Flogger - Cant beat it.. up close and personal can be used for leasure or painand depending on the person BOTH hehe. or jus lightly run along the bod for anticipation.. ugh. awesum
Cuffs - Kinda a bit cliche now but the do the job, espcially if u r on a budget!, and i luv em if u wana have marks in the moring for proof! (damn laws making it illegal to sell cuffs without a safety release)
Double bonded velcro restraints (wrist and ankle) - well i love these, dont let the velcro bit fool ya.. SO hard to get out off! and they dont hurt or mark, unless u r doin some heave duty pulling on them.
Teathers - well these can attach to nething! haha i use them to attach the above to either corner of my bed. (AND if u want to leave them there without enyone knowing u cn just attach the teathers to the bottom of your bed [slat beds only] and then tuck them under your mattress when you are done)

OOKAY i think thats about all im gunna put down there.. ne more Q's just ask :P

(i used to teach people about this kinda stuff and i hold sex toy partys.. so sue me)

:bibounce: :wiggle2: :devil:

kenny
Sep 5, 2005, 2:44 AM
My ex told me of her favorite. It is a chilles Korbel bottle. Starts off small and flares out to whatever you can take. She said I did real well!!

shaver6
Sep 5, 2005, 4:38 AM
My favorite sex toy...is the "Fleshlight" this is a toy, that looks like a large flashlight. you unscrew the large end of it, and inside is a latex "pussy" with lips also...You remove the latex insert...place it in a sink full of hot water..and let it heat up...then you put it back in the plastic case,...lube it up, and yourself..and slip your cock inside. VERY nice....close to a real pussy, but it doesnt' get looser as you use it. You can hold it stationary and fuck it, put it between the mattress and kneel on the side of the bed and hump away, or lay on your back and just move it up and down...after cumming inside it...clean up is a breeze, you pull out the insert, and flush it out with water.....and the "Fleshlight".....NEVER has a headache..... :tongue:

arana
Sep 9, 2005, 1:12 AM
My favorite sex toy is not something tangible, but I think without it, you can never have a greater sense of pleasure. My toy is my imagination.

Hugs

chook
Sep 9, 2005, 1:33 AM
My favourite sex toy is my outboard motor with the big rubber propeller

:rolleyes: :eek:

Chook :bigrin:

pinksgirlfriend
Sep 9, 2005, 7:57 PM
my favotite sex toy?? hmmm.... hard to choose! lol i would have to say i prefer my small mulitspeed " laya" it has like 10 diffrent vibrations and is a great toy for the clit.got it from www.goodvibrations.com :female:

Lorcan
Sep 9, 2005, 10:55 PM
my favorite sex toy is one that i haven't found yet.
it's a strap on,
and when i thrust into him, it thrusts into my vagina,
all the while leaving my asshole free for play.
it's gotta be tight. it's gotta be comfortable.
i can sleep with on.

if you find it, i'll pay you a finders fee! :bigrin:

bigregory
Sep 9, 2005, 11:53 PM
I hope you find it Lorcan.
All i can think of that would work is a big double ender..
send me 1 if you ever find it......... the supertoy that is...I would love to see a pic of you wearing it .. kisses :yinyang:

grant55
Sep 10, 2005, 10:10 PM
I like battery oped plugs, need more batteries!!

wanderingrichard
Sep 12, 2005, 1:08 AM
well, three of many, ( dont ask, you wouldnt believe it anyways) i have here are favorites. one is a 8 inch glass [ pyrex] dildo with a slight bend at one end, and a rosebud and nubs at the other that feels fantastic when warm or chilled. another is a 9 inch purple jelly vibrator that is about 22 mm in diameter... perfect for buzzing the prostrate and gentle ass play. and well, it's a toss up between two others, one being a plain old soft skin dong that feels just so lifelike, the other is a 10 inch strap on that one of my lady friends bought for us that gives us both total thrills. she says she gets tremendous clitoral orgasms from it.. looking at a new "appliance"? you might call it.. really hard to describe but you can find it at; www.bodybouncer.com

i have several strings of beads, one string with a varying line of different sizes,that looks really tempting and fun, but, well, doesnt seem as if my partenrs are much interested in using them or trying them, and i'm not gonna try them alone... and i did find this wand, a egg on a stick if you will, costs about $32 US that seems to make eveeryone who uses it or has it used on them to fall in love with it.. one lady i know wore one out in 4 months! so, it must be something good

AmyRN86
Sep 12, 2005, 9:36 PM
This to all women, maybe men too, don't know.
THE BEST SEX TOY IS THE MAGIC WAND BY HITACHI!!!!!!!!!
All women should own one, OH MY GOODNESS!! Just Google it and buy one.
I could be their spokesperson. Seriously, buy one and let me know!!!!

Amy

biassman
Sep 15, 2005, 5:30 PM
Strap-ons & Buttplugs!

I can cum just by getting hammered hard in the butt with a strap-on while sucking cock or eating pussy! The feeling of being dommed by a great looking woman and servicing her man whew

samson009
May 2, 2012, 3:37 AM
Toys are great fun.
My wife likes a tinny thing that buzzes a 500 mph. me i like a big double ender that we share.. :bounce:

I agree with you.....!! Really, these are one of the best product for sex life. Using the Eco friendly sex toys you make your sex life more interesting and full of fun. Eco friendly sex toys are the best way to achieve the sexual satisfaction.

Bayoubear9
May 2, 2012, 9:20 AM
Holy cow! What a hard question to answer. I have an extensive toy collection and have no idea how to pick a favorite. They are all loved in their own way. :)

lolguy
May 2, 2012, 11:40 PM
Okay...here goes....5566

i_shoot_blanks
May 3, 2012, 8:33 AM
I enjoy a 6" dildo once in a while, but my favorite is my old fashioned vibrator with the "cum cup" attachment.

BiJoe696
May 5, 2012, 6:53 AM
It depends on the mood, but when I am in the mood for it the Double Dildo Fuckin' MAchine cannot be beat. With it you can start out slow with it, then go up to a very fast speed. It can be used solo or with a partner who likes getting it too as it has 2 dildos on it. You can switch for one side to the other for different sizes, it never never stops and will keep pounding as long as you are in the mood for it.

darkeyes
May 5, 2012, 7:25 AM
Well, Kate and I paid Sybina a call last evening.. first in some little while... hot!!!! Me eyes ended up in back of me head and I was all a quiver..and Kate's legs stopped workin' for while but she does look cute wen she collapses 2 floor..... but for all Sybina's charm, I still have a ver soft spot for Roger Rabbit... Rog is a lil more mobile, lil more handy 2 keep close by, an fits very nicely in 'is lil cubbie hole wiv 'is other lil friends... Sybina sadly, wiv us havin kids, is a lil more difficult 2 slip in a drawer in the bedroom.. lucky we have house big enough and a nice big cupboard wiv very strong lock an key!! It is however getting a bit difficult.. our daughter is asking ever more wtf we keep in that cupboard up in loft!!:yikes2:

NjbiGuy01
May 5, 2012, 10:50 AM
My favorite toys are a vibrating buttplugg that I use quite often and a strap on that occasionally will be used on me.
I also enjoy when my female partner and I can share a realistic rubber cock (when a real one isn't around).... :)

69luvr
May 5, 2012, 9:03 PM
my favorite toy is a good old fashioned mouth!

Jobelorocks
May 6, 2012, 1:42 AM
I have this gel dildo that bends up to rub the g-spot which I love. I don't enjoy vibrators at all, they really are just annoying to me. So my dildo is my friend when my husband is gone.

darkeyes
May 6, 2012, 6:08 AM
I have this gel dildo that bends up to rub the g-spot which I love. I don't enjoy vibrators at all, they really are just annoying to me. So my dildo is my friend when my husband is gone.
*coughs an splutters*:yikes2:.. u dont like vibr....???? God, girl... *laughs*... s'pose I couldn't tempt ya 2 a lil whirl wiv Sybina now could I? She vibrates a bit.. but isn't a vibrator...;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 7, 2012, 11:10 PM
My fave fuck toy is a Boi with a Very good mouth, carrying a Hitachie wand..LMAO
Silly Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 7, 2012, 11:11 PM
Chit, I wrote that wrong. Meant a Boi with a good mouth and a Girl carrying a Hitachie wand..lol
Cat

dm330
May 8, 2012, 10:26 PM
Mine is another guy's dick in my mouth. I love to play with it till I get the cream shot at the end. mmmmm

samson009
May 11, 2012, 12:32 AM
My favorite toys are a vibrating buttplugg that I use quite often and a strap on that occasionally will be used on me.
I also enjoy when my female partner and I can share a realistic rubber cock (when a real one isn't around).... :)

Nice..............thanks for sharing your experience..........!!

jonnywow11
May 11, 2012, 6:55 PM
You should try using the dildo on him. You and him will not believe the orgasm he will have. To start, just go easy as you slid it in. as he gets use to it, he will ask you to go even deeper. Once he's use to it, you can start fucking him with it. Another good toy believe it or not is your shower head. If you have a multi spray head, get the flexible nozzle head extender. Set it on medium spray, slide up behind him in the shower, run the extender under his ass and put the nozzle head 3 inches below his balls. You will not believe the stimulation he will feel. He will probably want to jack off right there in the shower and thank you for it

samson009
May 21, 2012, 4:55 AM
You should try using the dildo on him. You and him will not believe the orgasm he will have. To start, just go easy as you slid it in. as he gets use to it, he will ask you to go even deeper. Once he's use to it, you can start fucking him with it. Another good toy believe it or not is your shower head. If you have a multi spray head, get the flexible nozzle head extender. Set it on medium spray, slide up behind him in the shower, run the extender under his ass and put the nozzle head 3 inches below his balls. You will not believe the stimulation he will feel. He will probably want to jack off right there in the shower and thank you for it

Very interesting.......!! thanks for sharing.....!!

Ebonybifemme7
May 21, 2012, 12:26 PM
Pink vibrator. :suave:

Blue-Dragon69
May 21, 2012, 4:02 PM
5872its like this one but longer its like 2' long has more vains an rugh i can get 12" in my ass im still slowy taking it all in me dam it feels good

ohbimale
May 22, 2012, 2:04 AM
My favorite sex toy is a naked person(s) next to me in bed. My other favorites are dildo's, one with a suction cup at the base below the balls and the other one vibrates at variable speeds. By the way the non vibrating dildo is good to practice with, like putting on a condom with your lips and tongue!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 22, 2012, 5:25 PM
Hey Red? I have that one, not the 12 but the nice thick 9 that fits into my strapon nicely..:}
Cat

bib4u
May 22, 2012, 5:41 PM
I've found this toy to be most satisfying:

The Manhandler – Black, Doc Johnson

http://www.vitadiscount.com/vitasprings/manhandler-blk-doc-johnson.jpg (http://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=7873&userID=434674&productID=457204033)
THE MANHANDLER, BLACK This huge guy can handle any man out there. A black cock at the end of a handle. Use your imagination. Black, vinyl rubber 15" – 16" long, 1.5" – 2" wide

cbb83
May 24, 2012, 2:24 PM
For guys I'd have to recommend the aneros. It can cause chain-anal-orgasms just from inserting it and curling ones body back and forth a bit.

samson009
May 28, 2012, 5:17 AM
I've found this toy to be most satisfying:

The Manhandler – Black, Doc Johnson

http://www.vitadiscount.com/vitasprings/manhandler-blk-doc-johnson.jpg (http://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=7873&userID=434674&productID=457204033)
THE MANHANDLER, BLACK This huge guy can handle any man out there. A black cock at the end of a handle. Use your imagination. Black, vinyl rubber 15" – 16" long, 1.5" – 2" wide

Nice sex toys......!!

bi_sauga
May 31, 2012, 11:28 PM
For guys I'd have to recommend the aneros. It can cause chain-anal-orgasms just from inserting it and curling ones body back and forth a bit.

I purchased one awhile back, (forgot what model, but it's hard, white plastic) and experimented several times, but had no luck. Whether it was me doing it wrong, or I didn't give it enough time, eventually my patience run out. Maybe one day, I'll dust it off and try again, seeing as how most men describe the orgasm as out of this world.

ExSailor
Jun 1, 2012, 12:17 AM
I don't like sex toys. If I'm going to bottom or get fucked which is rare these days I prefer to take an actual penis. Sometimes my GF and I will use a vibrator on her clit, but we don't use anything else.

todaystheday
Jun 1, 2012, 12:29 AM
I had an 8 inch realistic vibrator with the balls and a suction cup, it was good anywhere and everywhere. That was simply amazing. I didn't know that it was possible to cum just from anal until I tried that out. It was a mind blowing experience. It was my first and I will never forget it.

bikiniman
Jun 1, 2012, 4:01 AM
I just love realistic Dildos. I have just purchased the Doc Johnson Nochos Latinas which I can't wait to try out.

Herculoid Poirot
Jun 1, 2012, 10:32 AM
I never use toys by myself, and I've tried quite a few. They depress me. I always think. "Why do I have to do this alone? Why can't I get a real person to do this?"

othercat
Jun 5, 2012, 12:16 AM
fleshlight with liberator

bi4asplay
Jun 5, 2012, 9:30 AM
My 2 favs are my 9 inch cyberskin strapon and a thing called The Hot Seat. It is a big blow up ball with an 8 inch cock on top that has a vib that wil rattle your teeth.I use them both a lot. Next is my 18 inch double dong.

Jakentn
Jun 11, 2012, 5:16 PM
I love anal beads, up my ass that is!

centillini
Jun 11, 2012, 5:27 PM
had a strap on g/f used that was awesome, I shot all the way to my face and seeing her cum wearing it was awesome

lolguy
Sep 2, 2012, 1:23 AM
http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/male-masturbators/sp-secret-passage-masturbator-14002.aspx

Sealion939
Sep 2, 2012, 12:29 PM
My favorite sex toys are an Aneros and my nipple clamps...oh, forgot my cupping sets for my tits.

Waylon
Sep 2, 2012, 9:53 PM
I bought a 10# lifelike cock dildo for a bachelor party that never got used. So, I started trying it out as a suck toy. It went down pretty easy and far and that is how I learned to further control my gag reflex. 10 is a challenge but it can be done with practice, some of my aquaintences have agreed wholeheartedly. Nipple play is fun too, with clips that are widened up a bit to make them more pleasurable, imho.

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 3, 2012, 9:52 AM
Chit, I wrote that wrong. Meant a Boi with a good mouth and a Girl carrying a Hitachie wand..lol
Cat

LOL Cat, both work for me. Maybe its the slight submissive in me, that loves when my lover has control of the Hitachi. The teasing and pleasure can go on for hours till I'm nothing but a pleading puddle of drenched orgasms.

SexyTanBiBoy
Sep 3, 2012, 10:44 AM
The well hung 20 year old up the street.

bi4asplay
Oct 10, 2013, 9:03 AM
I can not pick my one favorite. I have 3. One is an 18 inch double dong. Then a 9 inch strap on. Next is a hot, throbbing, cumming big cock.

scapegoat1987
Oct 10, 2013, 1:11 PM
My nipple clamps are definitely my favorite, and I used them every day when I masturbate. I've always loved rough nipple stimulation, but once I discovered nipple clamps, in the late 90s, I've been playing with them ever since.

Asspussy302
Oct 21, 2013, 12:23 AM
A stainless steel butt plug. Feels sooooo good.

bi_prepper_wa
Oct 21, 2013, 1:48 AM
Dick Rambone buried or banging, 17 inch double header all the way in and butthole closed behind it. GREAT way to sleep.

bi_n_texas
Oct 21, 2013, 5:18 PM
my all time favorite sex toy just left, so now i have had to improvise. i have a 6" butt plug shaped like a small penis. the head of it is small (approx 1.5" in diameter) for easy penetration and it gradually expands to around 4" towards the base. i have also recently found a smal silver bullet vibrator that i will use in conjuction with the plug! but, just as most other here, nothing beats the feel of the real thing!

ptabifun
Oct 23, 2013, 2:34 AM
On is Not really a toy
i LOVE my CB6000
then i have this nice 6" dildo and a inflatable but PLUG!!!!!!!!!

justafella
Apr 10, 2015, 8:10 AM
The internet!

JordanCD
Nov 27, 2020, 11:50 AM
Big realistic silicone dildo with balls and suction cup. 9" long, 2" thick. I can take it all and I love how it gapes my asshole. I also practice deep throating it.

I also have a really thick butt plug, about 2.8" thick. That one takes some getting used to, but it fills me up so good and gapes my hole really wide.

I've also used cucumbers, zucchini and eggplant.

darkeyes
Nov 27, 2020, 12:08 PM
Sybina without doubt.. Don't get to use her as often as once cos me daughter is about and I no longer have as big a house as when I lived with Kate. Plus she is a lickle ole lady now wiv a propensity to breaking down. Me bruvva has fixed her a few times but he reckons that maybe I'd best chuck 'er in bin next time she has a prob and buy a new 1!!! Omg much too painful.. And expensive and I don't quite have the wherewithal these days just to get mesel a Sybina too.. So pennies are being saved up for the eventuality of 'er demise!

cbxer66
Nov 27, 2020, 1:03 PM
My favorite is my Fleshlight Flight. I can't last long with that one. I mean I'm 59 and that one is a premature ejaculation device. And strong powerful ejaculation. Like wondering if I busted something inside when I cum. It's that good. I have four others, but the internal texture is just so stimulating.

Salvita
Nov 28, 2020, 2:15 AM
I love to fuck Fleshlight pussies! My favorite of these pussies to fuck is the Stamina Training Unit Lady Orifice: Stamina Training Unit™ Lady – Fleshlight (https://www.fleshlight.com/products/stamina-training-unit).
I use this pussy together with my SexxxTrainer: {HANDS FREE MASTURBATION - REAL SEX SIMULATOR - allknight.com (https://allknight.com/products/male-masturbators/hands-free/sexxxtrainer/)}.
Using SexxxTrainer, I regularly practice fucking the pussy in a variety of real sex positions! I always wear my favorite cock ring too:
THE HARDWEAR HORSESHOE COCKRING - allknight.com (https://allknight.com/products/cock-enhancers/rings/horseshoe-cockring.aspx).
I wear it for sex but also as my regular innerwear. I take off the ring only for sleeping because I have trained to be able to wear the cock ring all day!

cbxer66
Nov 28, 2020, 3:02 AM
I have the Stamina Training Unit Fleshlight. I just find the black case Fleshlight Flight more stimulating. As I said, it is more of a premature ejaculation device than the Stamina Training Unit. I can get off in the STU alright. Just takes longer. If I don't want to take a lot of time, the Flight gets me there very quickly! 56445

W84daddy
Nov 29, 2020, 4:51 AM
Any real cock but when I'm alone56450

BrazosBiMale
Nov 29, 2020, 4:48 PM
My only real toy is a 9.5 inch realistic cock with a handle called the manhandler. Many years ago, before I was admitting my bisexuality to myself or her, my wife picked it out for me when we were paging through a paper catalog, commenting "I know what you want". We'd play a game where she'd slyly suggest that it was okay for me to start without her and go into the yard to watch me through the bedroom window. I would start slow but was soon riding wave after wave of anal orgasm. She'd come in and coo happily about how I was taking the whole thing. Sometimes she wouldn't even ask me to fuck her, but would offer enthusiastic encouragement and her hands and mouth to produce truly earth shaking orgasms from me. I miss those days.