PDA

View Full Version : how did you feel when you found out younger brothers cock bigger than your

guywholikesboth
Sep 13, 2020, 3:27 PM
My younger brother and I are 14 months difference in age to the day. When I was 16 I found him drunk one night I had to get him home good thing no one was home. I got him to his room got him on his bed I took his shirt off and then his shoes and then his pants as i was pulling them off his cock fell out of the opening of his boxers i couldn't believe how big he was soft I reached for the ruler on his desk he was 4 1/2 inches soft and thicker than mine hard. As I held his cock to measure I got hard. mine soft was only 2 inches and six hard. I wondered how big it was hard so i started to jerk him off he was sound asleep it took about 3 min and he was as hard as a rock I measured him again and it was 9 3/4 hard and was really thick I was real horny i had not sucked a cock in a week so I started to lick the tip funny his head was smaller than mine I then took the head into my mouth and started to suck after about 5 min I was able to get about 6 inches into my mouth i kept sucking for about 5 min when he started to leak pre cum tasted good after 5 more minutes I got the first shot of his cum it was big and thick I gulped it down it and then he his me with 3 quick shots had a hard time swallowing them then 2 more that was the end all were thick loads I kept the last 2 in my mouth and went to my room jerked off and added my cum to his. In the morning when he woke up I said you were really drunk last night he said yeah but I had this dream that I got the best bj I ever got. So I felt bad that my bro had a bigger one that me but at least I got to taste it only time. his cock was bigger than our dads

chtampa
Sep 13, 2020, 3:43 PM
My younger brother and I are 14 months difference in age to the day. When I was 16 I found him drunk one night I had to get him home good thing no one was home. I got him to his room got him on his bed I took his shirt off and then his shoes and then his pants as i was pulling them off his cock fell out of the opening of his boxers i couldn't believe how big he was soft I reached for the ruler on his desk he was 4 1/2 inches soft and thicker than mine hard. As I held his cock to measure I got hard. mine soft was only 2 inches and six hard. I wondered how big it was hard so i started to jerk him off he was sound asleep it took about 3 min and he was as hard as a rock I measured him again and it was 9 3/4 hard and was really thick I was real horny i had not sucked a cock in a week so I started to lick the tip funny his head was smaller than mine I then took the head into my mouth and started to suck after about 5 min I was able to get about 6 inches into my mouth i kept sucking for about 5 min when he started to leak pre cum tasted good after 5 more minutes I got the first shot of his cum it was big and thick I gulped it down it and then he his me with 3 quick shots had a hard time swallowing them then 2 more that was the end all were thick loads I kept the last 2 in my mouth and went to my room jerked off and added my cum to his. In the morning when he woke up I said you were really drunk last night he said yeah but I had this dream that I got the best bj I ever got. So I felt bad that my bro had a bigger one that me but at least I got to taste it only time. his cock was bigger than our dads

You and your brother should avoid any DNA ancestry project that would likely cause a heritage issue.

guywholikesboth
Sep 13, 2020, 5:03 PM
No my father was hung my older brother was like me 6 inches saw them both hard

KDaddy23
Sep 14, 2020, 2:08 AM
I can only remember maybe one or two times when my brother said something about my dick being bigger than his. The first time, he had asked why our dicks weren’t the same size since we had the same parents and I just pointed out to him that I was three years older - I was 11, him 8. I’d learn about genetics in junior high and how to make Punnett Squares that can display traits so my being older really didn’t mean anything.

The second time he was blowing me, stopped for a moment, and said, “Your dick is big and fat - but mine ain’t!” I said, “I like your dick just fine!” And we just kept at it. I was 22, him 19. If he was really unhappy that my dick was bigger, he never mentioned it.

travelingman5000
Sep 15, 2020, 11:19 AM
I don't recall ever seeing my brother or fathers hard cocks.

No my father was hung my older brother was like me 6 inches saw them both hard

KDaddy23
Sep 15, 2020, 2:17 PM
I saw my father's dick a few times; the man wasn't what I would call modest all that much and to me - being a little kid and all that - it was gigantic even when soft.

sisboy
Sep 15, 2020, 6:41 PM
One of our friends we used to swing with had a horse cock on him.Only the size queens enjoyed fucking it!I sucked him off once and it was work.After he fucked wifey she was loose as a goose because that is when I still enjoyed pussy a bit.Glad I made the switch to cock only.If I have to work to get it in my mouth it is too much!