PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Weekend

sisboy
Sep 11, 2020, 4:43 PM
Wifey informed me this morning she was having her man friend over for the weekend and I need to go to the spare room.Rather than being alone I called a friend of my own who can sometimes get away.Just so happens his wife will be out of town with friends and he will be available until Tuesday.Goody for me.I told wife and now she wants to double date Saturday night.I know it is just to humiliate me but I just get my friend and tag along with them.Should be interesting her friend that is coming is not one of my favorites.Kind of an asshole to me but I do not really give a shit.

jem_is_bi
Sep 11, 2020, 10:26 PM
Does the 4-some work better for you than just you and him?
Your description of the situation leads me to believe not.

csreef
Sep 12, 2020, 12:54 AM
Tell us all the details, when it is over!

sisboy
Sep 12, 2020, 4:52 PM
She sees 4 guys on and off.Three of them treat me cool butt this creep likes to humiliate me or so he thinks.He thinks he is hurting my feelings by sleeping with her.I have had no desire for women on over 20 years.I think I will be breaking his balls more tonight at dinner than he mine.My plan now s to stick him with the check.Once I go into the spare bedroom I do not care what they do and they not care what I do.Should be interesting though.

Tight1-4u
Sep 12, 2020, 5:06 PM
to bad I am not there.. we go to the spare bedroom get naked and you fuck me silly.. I moan and grown very loudly so they would have to listen to you fucking me!! Let him hear how good you are and know he is the second choice there!!

sisboy
Sep 15, 2020, 11:44 AM
Weekend did not go too bad all things considered. I did get him to pick up the check for dinner.It also came with some remarks that turned my guy on and we had a great nite of sex which ended up going most of Sunday on and off.Wifey and the Dude had their share too but I don't think they are as chummy as they pretend.I got my fair share of cock and that is what made me happy.He used my asspussy real good 5 times and I know I sucked at least three loads.Sad part is that it does not happen weekly for me.