PDA

View Full Version : Orgasms while bottoming vs orgasm in vagina

rukiddingme
Sep 9, 2020, 8:11 AM
I have watched several straight, bi, and gay videos of men having sex with men and women. From what I have seen, men who are bottoming during sex with men, moan a lot more and have more intense orgasms than men do with women. Anyone have thoughts who have experience with both?

TXLonestarTX69
Sep 9, 2020, 8:32 AM
Well, I don't have experience with both per se, but I can tell you that when my cock is buried balls deep in my wife's very well-toned pussy and her middle finger working my ass, the resulting orgasm is very intense...

chongster
Sep 9, 2020, 9:10 AM
Some people moan more than others male and female, just depends on the person. I have had very intense orgasms with both men and women but I'm not very vocal.

rukiddingme
Sep 9, 2020, 12:13 PM
Haven't bottomed yet, but I have a toy which thrusts and when I use it while masturbating, my orgasms are incredible!

oldoralman
Sep 9, 2020, 3:41 PM
I haven't received anal much, but wow , does it make me cum like crazy.

sisboy
Sep 9, 2020, 4:17 PM
Have not had a woman in over 20 years.All my orgasms lately have been with men who know how to use their cocks.I can say from my experience I have a stronger more intense orgasm with men than I ever had with a woman.I am not really into kissing but there have been a few men who have actually had me tongue kissing through the orgasms it was so hot.

rukiddingme
Sep 9, 2020, 5:23 PM
Yea, if I'm having sex, I definitely want the same passion with kissing

19biman61
Sep 10, 2020, 12:58 PM
I have very intense orgasms when bottoming. It seems that i shoot farther and there is more cum when on the bottom. The advantage with cumming in my girlfriend's pussy is that I always eat the creampie.

KDaddy23
Sep 10, 2020, 1:25 PM
Hmm... this is something I don't think I've ever really paid much attention to. I know I've busted huge nuts and have had intense orgasms with guys - topping, bottoming, just being sucked - but I've also had the same things with women. Having a guy dick deep in my ass can either be delightfully orgasmic... or not so much and it's not so much about what he's doing as it could be what's really going on with me, whether the way he's fucking me is more of a distraction than anything else - stuff like that. I do think that the more... "illicit" the sex is, the more exciting it tends to be so it kinda stands to reason that your orgasms and nut busting is gonna be all that and a bag of chips. I also think that because a lot of us don't do it with guys "all of the time," it makes the moments when we do even more exciting. When you've been having sex with the same woman over a period of time, it can be... routine, for lack of a better word. It's not that the sex is "bad" or less exciting but it's... too familiar, even too repetitive - the same things pretty much all of the time. Still, if you have a "regular" FWB guy, it can still be kinda "the same old stuff" but it's the nature of the sex itself that brings the gusto, the mind-blowing orgasms and that "I don't believe I busted that big of a nut!" thing that makes sex with other guys so damned attractive.

Footstep40
Sep 11, 2020, 6:27 AM
My most intense orgasms have been from being bottomed, I couldn’t tell you if I moaned more or not to be honest.
As a former talent in said industry, I can only say that’s show biz! I’ve had sex on camera with very vocal men, been directed to do so, had sex with some of those same guys in private and the noises were very different, the big bears don’t really growl.