PDA

View Full Version : Surprise cuckold

Flanders2000
Sep 3, 2020, 9:08 AM
Last night I had a hot experience that I wasn't expecting. It started with my girlfriend sucking my dick. This went on for about 10 minutes and then we started fucking. By this stage I was really horny and she brought me fairly close to cumming and then stopped.

Next thing I hear is the doorbell. She answers it naked and invites this guy in. I was confused, until I realised she invited him. He comes in and she starts sucking his dick. He has a big cock and I'm extremely turned on watching this. She told me to suck his dick too, which I did. Then they start fucking. He's fucking get in multiple positions.

After a while I starts eating her pussy while they're fucking. Every so often he pulls out and fucks my mouth. We continue like this for almost 90 minutes. Then he pulls out one last time and starts fucking my mouth. He's still got about 7 minutes in the tank until he finally cums. The load was big.

I was so turned on by this that I came hands free.

twilde1952
Sep 3, 2020, 12:07 PM
That happens to me all the time, and then the alarm goes off and I head off to work... dang!

buds50
Sep 4, 2020, 6:20 AM
and then u woke up

skymast
Sep 5, 2020, 12:20 PM
exactly what I want

bsquaredville
Sep 13, 2020, 9:13 PM
If only we all could be so lucky

Galderdash
Oct 3, 2020, 8:35 PM
Nice buddy! we need to hear more cuckold stories!

buds50
Oct 4, 2020, 7:06 AM
yes cucks and shareing are so hot to read and do, been shareing my wife for 30 years now , only her health slowed her down now. man could she take cock

sisboy
Oct 4, 2020, 2:52 PM
Wifey and I used to swing but that ship has sailed due to people getting older and moving.Wifey still has a few guys she fucks around with and has over the house.I still have a few cocks I get and I just started a new regular thing.In our younger days when the kids were gone you never knew who would be fucking wifey when I got home from work.Since I gave up pussy about 20 years ago she still gets her fair share of cock.

buds50
Oct 6, 2020, 6:27 AM
cum on guys gotta be more fun cuck/sharing stories out there, ive shared my wife for 30 years now. last 5 not much due to ill health for her. ive guided a mile of cock in her and rimmed every guy as he came, so hot ,she loved it as much or more than me,last guy we shared was a bbc with 8 thick cock,i heard him say bobs licking my asshole as he was fucking her she screamed she came so hard when he told her that , it gets her so turned on, she would take a guys load in her mouth and open and show me it then swallow it all but a little then kiss me and snowball it to me , shed rim him then kiss me ,we both loved it ,anymore hot ones

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 6, 2020, 7:20 AM
We experimented with swinging for a short time, and I soon realized that I'd rather watch my wife with another man more than be with the female half of our prospective play partners. Part of it was age-related. My wife always dressed very femininely when we went to parties and looked attractive. Most of the other women were in jeans or shorts & flip-flops, which I find to be the very antithesis of 'sexy'.

So more often than not, I'd watch another guy make moves on my wife, see his hands disappear up her skirt, into her blouse, etc. I'd see her unzip his fly and pull out his cock, taking it into her mouth to see how big it could grow, etc. I loved every second of it -- makes me hard just remembering and writing about it!

We'd go to a bedroom for more privacy, and more excitement! Most of these activities took place before I realized/accepted that I was bisexual, although I was very fascinated by the sight of a hard cock, and loved taking one and guiding it into her shaved pussy. One of my favorite memories was holding her legs spread while a smooth, muscled fitness instructor slid his 8" into her.

In time, I did start to experiment a little, orally, with a couple of the guys, and I loved it right away! About that time, we realized that we really weren't cut out to be swingers. Most times towards the end of our adventures, we'd go home and fuck each other, because we just didn't seem to be interested in anyone at the parties. We finally had a talk about it and decided to end the experiment. My wife really didn't enjoy it, she was basically doing it to please me. I didn't want that -- I respect her and wouldn't ask her to do something she really didn't want to do. So we stopped, just as things were starting to get interesting for me, embracing bisexuality.

From what I got our of our discussion, she never really met anybody who figured out what she wanted in bed. If she'd found a guy who liked to spank her, be assertive and rough with her nipples, talk a little dirty with her, and fuck her ass, I think we'd still be playing. She complained that most of the guys she played with just wanted their dicks sucked. And, although she would do it, she never really liked to suck dick. I haven't had mine sucked -- by her -- in several years.

So things have changed -- I am gravitating more towards full cross-dressing, and assuming a feminine role in sex with guys and other gurls, and she accepts it, even buying some of my gurlie stuff. She allows me to the freedom to play this way, although I don't abuse the privilege. She also still enjoys having sex with me, although it's mostly mutual masturbation these days, with a lot of foreplay and a grand finale of us 'girls' having our clitties buzzed with a magic wand.