PDA

View Full Version : Anuses/mouths vs vaginas

Curiouscurious
Sep 3, 2020, 3:15 AM
Do you think anuses or mouths make good substitutions for a vagina? Do they feel closer to a vagina than a dildo does to a penis? I have debated it lately with a few people but having no sexual experiences I just can't say

CockHummer
Sep 3, 2020, 5:11 AM
Do you think anuses or mouths make good substitutions for a vagina? Do they feel closer to a vagina than a dildo does to a penis?

I have experienced all of them and I really don't quite understand the question. I never fucked my ex in the ass and in my mind thought how it felt compared to fucking her pussy. Both felt really great and just different (and she really liked getting fucked in the ass). Similarly, getting a blowjob feels great but feels nothing like fucking a pussy or an asshole. They all feel great but quite different. I don't see that as a problem.

Now, the one question that sort of makes sense is to compare how similar they are to how similar a dildo is to a cock, because in my mind, where I don't readily compare pussy to asshole to mouth, I can surely compare how different they are to how differently I experience a dildo and a cock. The funny thing is, that again, I really enjoy fucking pussy, ass, or mouth, even though they are so different, but while a dildo is obviously designed in many cases to look and feel as much as possible like a real cock, for me, unlike the other comparisons of mouth and anus to pussy, there is nothing about a dildo that is anywhere near as enjoyable to play with sexually as a real cock. For me, part of the magic of a cock is the issue of how it can be "hard" (more truly "firm") and so wonderfully soft at the same time. That is almost entirely lost with even the dildos that "try" to approximate that difference. In a very real sense, you can't see the inside of a pussy or anus or a mouth while you're fucking it, so the visual effect is less important, but even the best dildos come nowhere near to looking like a real cock any more than they truly feel like one, and for me, again, the appearance of a cock, like the feeling of it, is a big part of what gets me horny. For that reason, I could never picture getting turned on by a gal with a strap-on as much as by just fucking a gal as a gal. When I've had dildos, I've pretty much gotten off on them a couple of times and then just used them to practice sucking without biting until I get totally bored with it and just toss them in the rubbish. I know it's not exactly an answer to the question you asked, but I hope it helps to some degree.

KDaddy23
Sep 3, 2020, 8:04 AM
Well, I'd say that, apparently, asses and mouths do make for a good substitution for a vagina... kinda. Maybe. Perhaps some of this is about whether the word, "substitution" is the right one or not. Pussies were designed to be fucked... but some horny critters figured out that fucking a mouth or an ass, well, that works, too. Dildos. Lots of men and women use them and if they have a benefit, it's that they don't ever get soft; they can keep working for as long as the person using one can keep using it... but many say that they don't even come close to the real thing... but it just works. Dildos come in all shapes and sizes and, um, some are inhumanly shaped and sized... still not the same as having the real thing that's attached to a horny dude. Pocket pussies and even those shaped like mouths? Those seriously life-like dolls or what I call the "half of a woman" things? Could be called substitutions or, perhaps, they're really just convenient ways to bust a nut.

It's well-known that guys need friction to aid in busting a nut; some need a lot, some don't need a whole lot. Guys prefer tight pussies over not so tight ones. A mouth can duplicate the wet friction of a pussy while an ass - which needs a lot of lubrication - can duplicate that nice tightness we just seem to enjoy and, of course, is necessary to bust that nut. Hell, even slathering on some lube and doing it between someone's legs, while a substitution for penetration, just works. Now, whether pussy is better than mouths and/or asses comes down to personal preferences and beliefs and the same goes for dildo or other toys. I'm just not sure if "substitution" is the right word in this... but maybe it is; I'd have to think some more about that.

Bisexual765
Sep 3, 2020, 9:26 AM
I have experienced all of them and I really don't quite understand the question. I never fucked my ex in the ass and in my mind thought how it felt compared to fucking her pussy. Both felt really great and just different (and she really liked getting fucked in the ass). Similarly, getting a blowjob feels great but feels nothing like fucking a pussy or an asshole. They all feel great but quite different. I don't see that as a problem.

Now, the one question that sort of makes sense is to compare how similar they are to how similar a dildo is to a cock, because in my mind, where I don't readily compare pussy to asshole to mouth, I can surely compare how different they are to how differently I experience a dildo and a cock. The funny thing is, that again, I really enjoy fucking pussy, ass, or mouth, even though they are so different, but while a dildo is obviously designed in many cases to look and feel as much as possible like a real cock, for me, unlike the other comparisons of mouth and anus to pussy, there is nothing about a dildo that is anywhere near as enjoyable to play with sexually as a real cock. For me, part of the magic of a cock is the issue of how it can be "hard" (more truly "firm") and so wonderfully soft at the same time. That is almost entirely lost with even the dildos that "try" to approximate that difference. In a very real sense, you can't see the inside of a pussy or anus or a mouth while you're fucking it, so the visual effect is less important, but even the best dildos come nowhere near to looking like a real cock any more than they truly feel like one, and for me, again, the appearance of a cock, like the feeling of it, is a big part of what gets me horny. For that reason, I could never picture getting turned on by a gal with a strap-on as much as by just fucking a gal as a gal. When I've had dildos, I've pretty much gotten off on them a couple of times and then just used them to practice sucking without biting until I get totally bored with it and just toss them in the rubbish. I know it's not exactly an answer to the question you asked, but I hope it helps to some degree.

Part of it could probably be because a penis is attached to a real human while a dildo is just plastic

borntosuckcock
Sep 3, 2020, 2:58 PM
Pussy is for eating, mouths are for sucking and asses for shitting.

Bisexual765
Sep 3, 2020, 3:38 PM
Pussy is for eating, mouths are for sucking and asses for shitting.

As far as I know, it's mouths who are for eating, but I could be wrong. There may be someone who can eat with their vagina :rolleyes:

Jazminedress
Sep 3, 2020, 4:43 PM
As far as I know, it's mouths who are for eating, but I could be wrong. There may be someone who can eat with their vagina :rolleyes:\

well, I met a lady once who could shoot ping pong balls with her vagina

Neonaught
Sep 4, 2020, 1:39 PM
In the Navy I saw a barmaid who could give change with her vagina.

Christopher South
Sep 5, 2020, 5:32 PM
For a long time my wife had no interest in sex so I found guys willing to blow me or let me fuck them. It was probably 30+ guys later that my wife wanted sex and I have to admit her vagina felt better than any mouth or ass. But there's something to say about pounding the ass of a submissive guy.

cornholejoe
Sep 5, 2020, 8:03 PM
all good to me

NakedInSeattle
Sep 6, 2020, 2:41 AM
Back in the day with a hot friend, and I know you shouldn't, but I went back and forth between her pussy and her ass on several occasions. I found her pussy to be more pleasurable for fucking. Smoother along my entire length rather than just at the sphincter was the main difference. And more responsive...meaning she could do her keggle thing with her pussy...not able to with her anus. And her pelvic motion felt better when I was in her pussy. I still love to play with an ass when I'm eating pussy.
There that's my $0.02.

Cum1st
Sep 6, 2020, 10:46 AM
Part of the pleasure of each 'hole' is the pleasure the fucked partner is getting. It's difficult for me to get off when a partner's ass or beaver is obviously in pain, or she/he doesn't like having a cock in the mouth or is freaked out about cum.

Variety is the spice of life. Even great vaginal sex time after time can make a cum in the mouth blowjob or all in the back door an exquisite event.

Way back when it was safer, part of my 'queer' sex was sucking multiple random cocks at a glory hole. After that urge was temporally satisfied I usually would fuck my hand - a generally less favored hole. Those incredible sessions were probably the best solo's I've ever had - especially if someone was watching on the other side. Variety

Now, if I could have just one hole with another other person........ I'd take it.

Asspussy302
Sep 7, 2020, 5:57 PM
Asses!

CTmale50
Sep 7, 2020, 10:42 PM
The sensation will vary from guy to guy. Most guys like to have something warm and tight around their cock, which is why a lot of guys like to fuck a tight ass.

Neonaught
Sep 8, 2020, 11:51 AM
I find a vagina, especially a tighter one, feels more enfolding around my cock than an ass.