PDA

View Full Version : Chubby Chasers

twilde1952
Aug 25, 2020, 2:02 PM
How many have you had sex with a wide bodied lover and enjoyed it even more so that regular sized people... are you a chubby chaser? (I'm not exactly skinny either) lol.

KDaddy23
Aug 25, 2020, 2:49 PM
Not a chubby chaser but I've had sex with... oversized folks and it's been fantastic because many of them feel that they have to out perform their more slender counterparts and in my experiences, they don't disappoint.

Greenie1
Aug 25, 2020, 4:00 PM
I have to say that I really enjoy woman that have a bit of meat on the bones. Not sure why exactly, guess I just love the softness of the flesh. Cannot say the same for guys though, my experiences haven’t gone there....

cornholejoe
Aug 25, 2020, 8:57 PM
Like with any size person they all are fun

csreef
Aug 25, 2020, 9:17 PM
I love Full figured women....

jem_is_bi
Aug 25, 2020, 11:22 PM
I am 72 years old. So, I can not be picky about thick or thin. If not extreme thin, obese, or nasty that is perfection for me.

iamcontent
Aug 26, 2020, 7:20 AM
I prefer to call it a preference for BBW's

sisboy
Aug 26, 2020, 10:41 AM
I met this chubby guy at a bar and felt he knew I loved cock and he bought me a drink and we started to chat.I was right and he knew I was a submissive bottom and although he as not my type I hooked up with him because I was bored.Was I wrong about him.He was hung like a horse and knew ho to use it and had stamina that was mind blowing.He enjoyed himself too and we got together quite a few times after that.He was a very good fuck for me.