PDA

View Full Version : men/women personality types

Lorcan
Sep 24, 2006, 4:24 AM
I seem to rememember a thread on what you like phyically about men and woman, and was it the same or different things. But I was just musing about personality types. What kinds of personality types are you attracted to in men and woman; are they the same things or different things?

:bibounce:

the sacred night
Sep 24, 2006, 7:24 AM
Mine are actually kind of the same. I like faminine men and masculine women, people who have the best of both worlds. It has been a fantasy of mine for a while now to meet someone and not know their gender, and get to know them and even start dating, and not know until I saw. I recently did meet someone and not know, and it was very hot for me, but we aren't dating or anything, just friends, and now I know the gender. I guess only a bisexual could appreciate this kind of fantasy. Does anyone else here have similar tastes?

gentlepen9
Sep 24, 2006, 2:21 PM
What kinds of personality types are you attracted to in men and woman; are they the same things or different things?
:bibounce:

For me it's the same things. I'm attracted to men and women who are down to earth, have a good sense of humor, open minded, who are comfortable with being personal and intimate, tender and have more so a gentle disposition but can be assertive and strong when it's needed. Those are the personality traits that I tend to be drawn to regardless of whether it's a man or a woman.

Lorcan
Sep 24, 2006, 8:10 PM
Hmmm. well I am attracted to the androgengous types like The Sacred Night said. A very beautiful man with long hair or a handsome women who dresses and walks like a boy will make me staaaaaare. But that is their looks intwined with their personality.

But i find a difference in what i like in just their personality. And i don't know why. With guys i am attracted to intellect. With girls i'm attracted to earthy-types... you know the type who could go camping, climb a tree, catch a gardener snake. I guess with girls i'm very narisistic.

With guys...all the guys i fell in love with were smarter than me. I guess with guys there might be something true to that old adage that woman want to "up their status" in marriage and dna. I never though about that when i fell in love; it just happened that way.

miamiuu
Sep 24, 2006, 8:24 PM
I'm attracted to masculine guys that have a sensitive side and dont come off too arrogant or selfish. I could never see myself with a real fem guy in looks or personality. Women I tend to like head strong hunter ones because I tend to be laid back and I like the fact that they have the personality to do some pursuing.

DiamondDog
Sep 24, 2006, 8:47 PM
I'm attracted to people for who they are.
This includes femme men and trans people.

ambi53mm
Sep 25, 2006, 6:53 AM
For me it's the same things. I'm attracted to men and women who are down to earth, have a good sense of humor, open minded, who are comfortable with being personal and intimate, tender and have more so a gentle disposition but can be assertive and strong when it's needed. Those are the personality traits that I tend to be drawn to regardless of whether it's a man or a woman.

These are traits that I would be drawn to as well. I'd add to this the ability reach those areas of one's most inner-self. A balanced spirit fuels a balanced personality. Just a good blend of the masculine with the feminine in either sex enhances those personalities that I seem most drawn towards. Male or female.

Ambi :)