PDA

View Full Version : Regret not sucking a cock

guywholikesboth
Aug 23, 2020, 9:55 AM
When I was a teen in high school I went home with a classmate who lived near me When we got to his room he took out the biggest cock i had ever seen he started to jerk off I couldn't take my eyes off it it had to be 12 inches and thick I didn't know what to do I wanted to suck it but was afraid at what would happen if I did my high school was far away from my home although some kids in my neighborhood knew I sucked no one in high school did so I left regret to this day

Bi_Dave
Aug 23, 2020, 10:35 AM
When in HS I approached a classmate and asked if he wanted a BJ. He said no. I hated being exposed like that, but was super horny that day. I was 99% straight, but liked sucking cock. I made te usual requests that he not tell anyone. Some time later I was asked to go camping with this same guy and a another classmate. When we got all set up, the other guy started asking me to suck his cock, which meant that they had talked. I was quite embarrassed. I didn't know if he really meant it or they were baiting me. In reality, I wanted to suck them both! They really lost out on a great 2-3 HS years of BJs. Had they convinced me of security from being outed, they could have had incredible BJs like forever. To this day I think of that time.

KDaddy23
Aug 23, 2020, 3:15 PM
I know a lot of guys who are cock suckers now who regret not doing it when they had chances to do so. The one thing I've heard newbies say to me when sucking dick for the first time has been, "I don't know why I never did this before now!" and some guys confessed to having quite a few chances to do it... and were too afraid to do it.

playful808
Aug 23, 2020, 3:30 PM
Fear. We grew up in fear. Fear is a thief robs us of a million things.

SuckerMC
Aug 23, 2020, 6:18 PM
I went on a over night trip with kid from school. We were with his family and we were staying in a house. The first day we hanged out and later that night went to sleep. When I woke up his family was gone and it was just the 2 of us there. We were there for hours alone. During that time we were watching TV and I noticed in the corner of my eye that he was moving under his blanket. I knew what he was doing but I asked him anyway and he said "What do you think?" and told me to do the same. With a bashful smile I said "NO" and told him to stop. But he continued. I was avoiding looking at him until he did stop and we just stayed there hanging out the rest of the time alone until his family got back. A few years later around high school years we at my house alone and he I noticed he was doing the same thing under his pants. I asked him again what he was doing and he smiled at me. I didn't say anything this time and let him be.

Both times I wasn't turned on as in my cock didn't get hard but in way felt a little giddy. I wonder what would have happened if I started to play with myself, had he pulled his cock out or had I simply went to him and pull his cock for him I wonder, had I sucked his cock? But like playful808 said "Fear".

rukiddingme
Aug 23, 2020, 6:40 PM
I met someone here a few years ago lived really close and had a couple nights together, I sucked but regret not sucking to completion. i met a girl soon after so never was able to really experience all I desired, I keep hoping to run into them again but never have, they no longer are active here. And now I'm no longer in that relationship. Now I'm wanting to express my bisexual side exclusively

Tight1-4u
Aug 23, 2020, 11:54 PM
Yes there have been a few along the way that I wish I had sucked.. the most recent was just a few months ago.. I met a guy and we met up he got in my truck and we went and parked.. he started kissing me long and deeply.. his tongue was practically down my throat.. he kissed my neck and played with my nipples.. then his hand was in my shorts and stroking my cock.. then his pants were around his knees.. And there it was 8-8 1/2” average kinda pointy head but it got thicker and thicker.. about 3/4 of the way down it was 2 1/2-3” thick!! Rock hard and curved up.. I strolled it maybe 4-5 times and ask more like begged him to fuck me.. yes yes he fucked me very hard and deep it was amazing feeling like that.. full very full.. feeling my pussy being stretched like that.. he pounded me for about 45 min before he planted his seeeeeeeed.. he must have saved up for a month.. yes I still wished I had of sucked that cock!!

KDaddy23
Aug 24, 2020, 2:44 PM

Yes - fear of a lot of things. Fear of getting caught at it. Fear of offering, having it rejected, and now rumors of being a sissy faggot cock sucker (not cool way back in the day); fear of what others will think about us and fearing that if we did, they'd find out. With some guys, a fear that they'd like it and want more and more. Even the fear of not knowing what it's really gonna be like. I've seen these fears stop guys dead in their tracks; then they get past them and finally take the plunge... and they get a bit miffed because they knew they should have sucked that cock long ago - and they didn't.

There was a guy who was "one of the guys" back in the day... except, when it came to da boys having sex, he'd walk away. Years later, I ran into him and we got to talking about the good old days of our youth and he came out and said, "You know, I knew you guys were sucking and fucking each other like crazy and I never joined... but I wanted to... I was just too afraid to. But then, oh, maybe, a couple of years ago, me and this dude got into blowing each other and I was so mad that I ran away like a scared cat back then!"

It's understandable and as the line in "Dune" goes, "Fear is the mind-killer..." Was I ever afraid to suck a dick? Yes. Did I let it stop me from doing it? Oh, hell, no - being afraid made it more fun to do...

Danoamr
Aug 24, 2020, 8:52 PM
I regret not getting my cock sucked. About 20 years ago I was offered a blowjob by a guy who was hosting a party. I was the last one there and about to leave. He offered and I declined. I was a little freaked out about it. I've been regretting it since.

julyguybill
Aug 24, 2020, 10:48 PM
I started sucking guys at age 34 or 35 do not remember but for at least 10 years before that I had desires to suck guys I would find a pic of a body builder and almost come just looking I want it so bad to enjoy cocks but was scared of it. Yes I missed lots of sucking and being sucked and do regret it

Neonaught
Aug 25, 2020, 2:13 PM
My only big regret to date was back in 1986 when I was serving in Okiawa with the 3rd Marine Division. It was the last week before I deployed home to get married. My roommate was a beautiful tall ans slim preppy boy I was pretty sure was gay but nothing ever happened between us. The last week before I departed he was standing the night watch over the barracks so he was sleeping all day. I quietly entered our room to get something and there he lay sound asleep and stretched out naked with no sheet on. He was absolutely gorgeous and had a huge erection! I am pretty sure it was not an accident but I was so deeply closeted at that time and place I didn't make a move on him. Probably a good thing since I had not had sex with another person all that year. I could have drownd the poor boy with the load I was carrying!

playful808
Aug 25, 2020, 2:44 PM
I used to work with the elderly.
Old people regret the things they did NOT do - much more than the mistakes they made. They regret they chances they did not take.

oldoralman
Aug 25, 2020, 3:55 PM
I regret not sucking my cousins cock when I was 17. He had a fine looking 9.5 incher. Never have seen one near that good since.

KDaddy23
Aug 25, 2020, 4:25 PM
Back in the day, I used to volunteer as a driver for the Red Cross, driving patients to doctor's appointments and otherwise providing transportation to the elderly. I was taking this one elderly guy to an appointment in another state and we had a bit of a drive ahead of us... and we got to talking. At one point, he asked me, "Have you ever regretted not doing something?" Before I could answer him (I was in the middle of a lane change), he just came out and told me that at this moment in his life, he regrets not ever sucking another man's cock. He went on to tell me of every time he could remember where he could have and, as he said, should have - but he didn't although he never said why he didn't. He said, "I think that, before I die, I want and need to suck a dick while I still can and before it's too late."

I said that he probably should; I'd had passengers who said similar things about leaving here and having regrets about something they could have done but didn't. I get him to his appointment and I'm just hanging out waiting for him for the return trip; he get done an hour or so later and it's back on the road. He tells me his visit went well and whatever was wrong with him was in check... then he says, "When you get me back home, could you come in long enough for me to suck your dick? I know this is a strange request and I'm not trying to offend you but it would mean so much to me to do what I should have done - and way before I was your age."

I accepted his request out of compassion for him more than anything else. Get him home and settled and spent the next hour or so sucking each other's dick - turns out he was rather good at it. He thanked me for removing one his regrets and I went on about my business. Three days later, I'm told that the guy died in his sleep and from whatever was wrong with him. I'll never forget that and it made it clear to me to not regret not doing something before it's my turn to leave here. Do it while you can... because there will come a day you just might regret not doing it.

Johnyonenut
Aug 26, 2020, 6:34 AM
Sometime I will post my story in a blog, it's too long for here. But from age 6 or 7 till my late teens I had opportunities that I did not take advantage of. I regret not at least trying to suck their cocks. I might not have these questions in my head now.

hardcurve
Aug 27, 2020, 6:56 PM
In 1st year HS, my JO buddy really wanted me to suck his cock. I initially agreed, but backed out, mostly because he ejaculated what seemed huge amounts of thick, viscous cum, and I didn't think I could handle it all in my mouth. Also, he was uncut, and I never grew accustomed to the smell. In hindsight, there are ways around the reasons for my reluctance. It just never occurred to me at the time that he wouldn't cum in my mouth. I now truly regret not having that experience with him.

KDaddy23
Aug 28, 2020, 5:16 PM
I think the real question is that if you have such regrets, do you plan on doing anything to make them go away? Play catch up? Anything other than letting those regrets kinda/sorta eat at you? I've been asked if I've ever regretted not sucking a guy when I could have and the answer is, of course... but the question that should be asked is do I let those missed opportunities fuck with me going forward?

Nope. If anything, it's a reminder to not let too many opportunities get past me if I can help it. I can think, "Damn! You should've sucked that dick!" but the facts of the matter are that I didn't; either I just missed it or I had some other reason not to do what I wanted to do or even that I reasoned that it wouldn't have been in my best interest to blow the guy (or let him blow me). It happens. Regret can go sit in a corner somewhere and don't come out to bother me with that shoulda, coulda, woulda stuff because none of will even change the fact that I didn't suck that dick. Oh, well. Sometimes, shit doesn't happen. Move along and keep my eyes open for the next opportunity - and then hope that one doesn't get victimized by Mr. Murphy.

So it's not about having regrets... but it is about what you do about it so that the regrets don't keep piling up.

Grant_Norman
Aug 30, 2020, 6:06 AM
At 70 I regret not being bi my whole life...enjoyed plenty of women but only few guys occasionally until 65 when I began seriously being bi...wish I had started in late teens being serious. Too much social pressure to be straight.

Tag200
Aug 30, 2020, 10:28 AM
I have a bit sucking regret.. about four years ago I chatted with a guy online and the stars were aligned so I went and met him in a parking lot, followed him to his house. We both started rubbing each others cocks through our clothes and then be dropped down to his knees. He is older that me which I often prefer probably 68 while I was in my mid 40’s. His cock pics showed a beautiful good size cock. Anyways he gets down and we get my cock out, and I get nervous so I decide to tell him not to suck me and jerk me off, mistake one. Then after I cum I get nervous and do not service his cock, mistake 2.. I have regretted not allowing him to suck me and also me not even playing more never mind sucking him. We have chatted some in and off since then and there is still hope but still have not had his cock in my mouth which I so want to try

BJ1000
Aug 30, 2020, 6:49 PM
I had just sucked and swallowed my buddy for the first time on my (lucky) 13th birthday when I had a chance encounter with a guy about 23 years older than me. To make a long story short, he knew that I had already given BJs and asked me if I wanted a ride to go to a local pool to meet up with my first-time friend. I did and he asked if I wanted to make a stop in a restroom on the way there. I learned that he knew that I gave BJs and swallowed. I realized what I had missed out on and have always wondered.

foundpuppy
Aug 30, 2020, 8:45 PM
Just graduated from high school. My friend and I went downtown and an older (legal) guy bought us beer and blew us both. We came home and went to bed, both of us naked, didn’t think too much about that! But in the morning I woke up with his cock in my mouth, very pleasant, but stopped before he came. Couple days later he joined the navy and me the marines. Always regretted not completing the encounter. It was years before I sucked another cock, now I can’t get enough.

69luvr
Aug 31, 2020, 1:02 PM
When I was a teen in high school I went home with a classmate who lived near me When we got to his room he took out the biggest cock i had ever seen he started to jerk off I couldn't take my eyes off it it had to be 12 inches and thick I didn't know what to do I wanted to suck it but was afraid at what would happen if I did my high school was far away from my home although some kids in my neighborhood knew I sucked no one in high school did so I left regret to this day
such a missed opportunity! 12 inches!!!! wow.

ready2
Aug 31, 2020, 6:12 PM
I remember the first time I sucked a guy off.

I was new to this and he started off by sucking me first and I unloaded into his mouth. He then stood up in front of me with his cock hanging out. I opened wide and let him stick his cock in my mouth and for the first time, i found myself sucking a cock and I liked it. Later, I was on my knees on the floor when he held me tightly against him and the next thing I knew is that I was drinking his load of sperm which is something I've never forgotten.

I enjoyed it then and I want to experience it again.

Warren63
Sep 30, 2020, 6:56 PM
I regret the opportunities I was scared to take advantage of. An older cousin got me on my knees and lowered his pants, he got his cock all the way in my mouth ,and I wrapped my lips around it. He started sliding it in ,out, I got scared jumped up and took off . Had a close friend down the street. Whenever his parents went out I would stay with him. We would start jerking off and eventually started playing with each others dicks . His cock had me mesmerized, but I never got the courage to put it in my mouth. I regret that the rest of my life he could of had my mouth and eventually my ass if I'd had the nerve! Fucked many women ,eaten lots of pussy, still wish I'd been Mikes slut. Hoping to suck one soon.

JamieDanie
Oct 1, 2020, 8:51 AM
I met a cute woman in a bar years ago. She turned out to be a CD / T which I discovered when we got to her place. I groped her and WOW. I was not out about my Bi / Gay feelings then. It was a beautiful dick which she was willing to share. I left. I have always regretted not having sex with her. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. I have never been with a T but really want to.

travelingman5000
Oct 1, 2020, 12:06 PM
When I was a teen a friend and I used to jack each other off allot. Now I wish I had sucked his cock. Still have not sucked a guy.

Joboo
Oct 1, 2020, 12:28 PM
In my late teens and early twenties I had many opportunities at parties. I went to lots of parties. I was sucked but never reciprocated since they were all so open. There were a few I wanted to reciprocate with but the fear of it getting around scared me.

Haulover
Oct 1, 2020, 12:39 PM
I was nude trying on bikinis and the attendant walked into the dressing room with cock rings and suggested that I try one. He drooped his pants showing me the one he was wearing. He proceeded to grab my cock and put a ring on me, then tried another - while still with his cock out. He proceeded to give me a hand-job. I felt like I should get on my knees and take him in my mouth but I didn’t - pure regret.

JamieDanie
Oct 1, 2020, 12:42 PM
I was nude trying on bikinis and the attendant walked into the dressing room with cock rings and suggested that I try one. He drooped his pants showing me the one he was wearing. He proceeded to grab my cock and put a ring on me, then tried another - while still with his cock out. He proceeded to give me a hand-job. I felt like I should get on my knees and take him in my mouth but I didn’t - pure regret.
:tongue:

Fitdad
Oct 3, 2020, 5:15 PM
Um yeah Haulover....that was totally a missed opportunity to suck some cock. Can't believe you didn't just go down on him or at least jerk him lol.

Haulover
Oct 3, 2020, 7:02 PM
You are totally correct - I should have taken the initiative and just gotten on my knees. He did have a beautiful cock. I gave him the opportunity to fuck me by asking if they carried butt plugs - they didn’t but he knew that I liked my ass played with. What I should have done was suck his cock, getting it nice and wet, then bend over for him - telling him I wanted him in me. The problem is that I am submissive with guys...

ChiefH
Oct 4, 2020, 8:30 AM
I did suck my buddy's cock a number of time the is a regret I don't have! The regret I do have is not sucking more cocks after I got married! Wife was a great cocksucker and fucked like a mink! Now with Covid I don't want to let my bi side out until I know it's good to go!

prettyboy69
Oct 4, 2020, 11:06 AM
last month I was visting a straight freind at his condo downtown toronto , an area that is Known for alot of gay men in village and on my way up the elevator a guy got in and to my suprise bluntly asked if i was into guys and if so he would love to give me a BJ. I was thrown back by his forwardness and just laughed and said "thanks but i am good" and got of the elevator . He was really cute early 20s great body great face pretty boy , totally my type , I was so pissed at my self for not taking him up on his offer , but i guess it was so umexpected to have a man be so forward with me like that that I guess i didnt even know how to react to the situation ... hope i run into him again next time I vist my buddy this time I wont say no

travelmanNW
Oct 5, 2020, 12:13 PM
I regret not sucking a buddy of my when we worked in a camp in Alaska he was always showing me his cock. Wish I had his cock now.

JBourne
Oct 7, 2020, 12:39 AM
The first guy I ever gave a blowjob to was while I was on a business trip out of town. We met on CL and I went over to his house after work every day for a week and sucked him off. It was only supposed to be a handjob and a facial but when he pulled a beautiful thick cock out I couldn't resist. I love facials so that's what he gave me. He wanted to cum in my mouth but I was kinda freaked out and didn't let him. Once he shot the first spurt into my mouth before he pulled out and covered my face. I regret not having him shoot his whole (huge) load in my mouth. I still haven't had a mouthful of cum.

Bi_Dave
Oct 7, 2020, 1:16 PM
I wonder if they were bi also. The one that wanted it the most was named Peter and the one I first asked was Tom.

Warren63
Oct 7, 2020, 7:39 PM
That would be fun a cute chick with a nice cock, best of both worlds!

BiTexasGuy
Oct 8, 2020, 4:04 AM
In college I went on a beer run. The guy driving was telling me how he and his girl broke up and he was super horny. He said he was so horny he would let me suck his cock. I didn't say anything. I wish I had grabbed him and starting rubbing the outside of his jeans. Oh the missed opportunities.

Modude
Oct 9, 2020, 5:25 PM
Same here, a few years ago we tried the "lifestyle" for a while, we hooked up with this one couple and the guy really wanted to give me a bj.
But he also wanted to kiss and being that it was going to be my first time with a guy, I was already nervous and the kissing part was too much for me at the time. If he had just wanted to suck me, I would have been cool with that and ( probably ) would have returned the favor once I got hot and turned on.....

Sigstache
Oct 11, 2020, 1:17 PM
When I was younger turned down a BJ from a friend. We were already doing some same sex play but I was too nervouse to let it go farther. That was over 30yrs ago and i STILL think about it lol

tommyswing
Oct 11, 2020, 4:42 PM
I missed a few opportunities, but when I hit my pate thirties I made up for it. When I was 17 I fell in love with a guy my age, a beautiful scandinavian, blond, blue eyed. Most beautiful ass, cutest little cock ever. We were in love, but didn't have the guts to admit it, or to make love. I feel for him to this very day.

marine20
Oct 14, 2020, 11:30 AM
years ago when my wife and i were in our twenties , we began to swing. i had to talk her into it, which i'm sure is common. one couple that we both like , had a husband that said he was passively bi. i didn't know what he meant , but i assumed he meant he would not give head , but would accept it. my wife ( who was my girlfriend at the time ) , had no idea that is was bi. once when the two women were in the bath together , the hubby and i were alone . i wanted to suck his cock really bad , but was afraid my wife would somehow find out . i know he would have enjoyed it , as he had no idea that i was bi either. it could have been a special treat for him . anyway that is a big regret of mine , and i always think about it.

Modude
Oct 14, 2020, 10:05 PM
When I was younger turned down a BJ from a friend. We were already doing some same sex play but I was too nervouse to let it go farther. That was over 30yrs ago and i STILL think about it lol

So do I, I guess at the time I wasn't ready to play to a crowd. When my wife had her first bi experience, she and the other woman hooked up by themselves in private. She told me she didn't want me or anyone else watching, not for her first time anyway, and I guess I felt the same way.
My wife has told me several times she'd like to watch me get sucked off by a guy, but like her I want the first time to be a private thing

George51
Oct 15, 2020, 6:01 AM

That is true. I suppose I still have that fear. A matter of finding the right person, I expect.

Haulover
Oct 17, 2020, 3:59 PM
I was at Marshall Beach in San Francisco and a bear took a lot of interest in me. I was walking the beach nude and happened to have a tiny bikini tan line which caught his eye. He encouraged me to grab my belongings and join him in his elevated perch - I was setup about 40 yards away. He came down and started masterbating while staring at me - it got me a little horny so I left my towel and walked to the waterline and proceeded to bend over - he let out a loud moan. Later on, still horny I got up from my towel again and put lotion on my asshole and once again walked over near his perch. I could see he was fucking another guy (legs in the air). As soon as he saw me he dismounted and hurried down to me. He asked me if I was cruising, I hesitated and said I didn’t thing so - playing hard to get. He suggested that I go up and check out his perch, which I agreed. Once in his space, he was was closely inspecting my body and commented on my tiny tan lines and how I made him horny. He said he was imagining that he was fucking me while he hammered the other guy - who happened to be laying ten feet from us listening. I told him I was flattered and considered getting on my knees and sucking him off until hard and then letting him fuck me. The only problem was his dick was just in another unfamiliar ass which concerned me. I knew he hadn’t cleaned his cock so I decided to decline. Only if he wasn’t just inside someone else, I would have gotten him off in multiple ways...

Bimiself48
Dec 29, 2020, 8:33 PM
In my late teens I had a friend who's house I would sleep over at on weekends. I often thought about sucking his cock. Something I had done a few years with a different friend. But I always chickened out. During one sleepover the idea kept my up all night as he slept 5 feet away from me. Unable to get the thought out of my head, and my cock as hard as a rock, i whipped it out and jerked off. After i finished i noticed he was now facing me. I'm not sure if he was awake and saw me or not. I just lied there quietly and eventually did fall asleep.

Fast forward about 10 years and my sister is telling me that she had run into that old friend of mine. Told me how he we doing and that he was gay. Omg what a missed opportunity, I shouldn't have chickened out, I should have gone for it.

I have tried looking him up on fb but no luck.

Thorney247
Jan 21, 2021, 10:22 PM
In high school a coach gave me my first blow job. That continued for several months until he asked me to suck him. He put my hand on his crouch and i could feel him hard in his pants. Being a kid it freaked me out and I broke it off. The stigma of being gay was pretty big in those days. It's been 40 years and I have wished I had now. My wife and friends would never understand and my chances are slim that I will have the opportunity to do so in the future. I have struggled with these feelings for years and have just come to terms with who I am.

FilthyFrank
Jan 22, 2021, 7:13 AM
Back in the day, I used to volunteer as a driver for the Red Cross, driving patients to doctor's appointments and otherwise providing transportation to the elderly. I was taking this one elderly guy to an appointment in another state and we had a bit of a drive ahead of us... and we got to talking. At one point, he asked me, "Have you ever regretted not doing something?" Before I could answer him (I was in the middle of a lane change), he just came out and told me that at this moment in his life, he regrets not ever sucking another man's cock. He went on to tell me of every time he could remember where he could have and, as he said, should have - but he didn't although he never said why he didn't. He said, "I think that, before I die, I want and need to suck a dick while I still can and before it's too late."

I said that he probably should; I'd had passengers who said similar things about leaving here and having regrets about something they could have done but didn't. I get him to his appointment and I'm just hanging out waiting for him for the return trip; he get done an hour or so later and it's back on the road. He tells me his visit went well and whatever was wrong with him was in check... then he says, "When you get me back home, could you come in long enough for me to suck your dick? I know this is a strange request and I'm not trying to offend you but it would mean so much to me to do what I should have done - and way before I was your age."

I accepted his request out of compassion for him more than anything else. Get him home and settled and spent the next hour or so sucking each other's dick - turns out he was rather good at it. He thanked me for removing one his regrets and I went on about my business. Three days later, I'm told that the guy died in his sleep and from whatever was wrong with him. I'll never forget that and it made it clear to me to not regret not doing something before it's my turn to leave here. Do it while you can... because there will come a day you just might regret not doing it.

Well said sir, that was both arousing and moving.

Solrak
Jan 23, 2021, 12:09 AM
When I was about 45 years old, I worked part-time at an adult school. There I met a woman custodian who was cute and usually did not wear a bra. I would often talk to her during breaks. On one occasion she told me that her husband liked hearing about her giving blow jobs to other guys. Upon hearing this I said to her “well if you want to give your husband another story you can give me a blow job.” Within minutes she was sucking on my cock. I came in her mouth. From then on each time I met her she would suck my cock. Eventually this led to me meeting her husband and he invited me to their house for a threesome.
Days later I found myself taking a shower in their bathroom while they waited in the living room for me. I come out of the bathroom with just a towel around my waist. We talked for a while. Husband “Larry” told me he liked to suck cock and he asked me if I wanted my cock sucked. Since his wife had sucked me several times at work, I felt obligated to let his suck my dick (while his wife watched). I was sitting on the floor. And he came and took my cock into his mouth. He sucked me for a few minutes. Then he asked me if I wanted to suck his cock. I hesitated so he said to me “It’s no big deal try it.” So, I felt his cock in my hand and stroked it a few times then I went for it, I put his cock in my mouth and sucked it for a few seconds.
I regret I did not suck his cock for a longer time.

Tag200
Jan 23, 2021, 1:10 PM
When I was about 45 years old, I worked part-time at an adult school. There I met a woman custodian who was cute and usually did not wear a bra. I would often talk to her during breaks. On one occasion she told me that her husband liked hearing about her giving blow jobs to other guys. Upon hearing this I said to her “well if you want to give your husband another story you can give me a blow job.” Within minutes she was sucking on my cock. I came in her mouth. From then on each time I met her she would suck my cock. Eventually this led to me meeting her husband and he invited me to their house for a threesome.
Days later I found myself taking a shower in their bathroom while they waited in the living room for me. I come out of the bathroom with just a towel around my waist. We talked for a while. Husband “Larry” told me he liked to suck cock and he asked me if I wanted my cock sucked. Since his wife had sucked me several times at work, I felt obligated to let his suck my dick (while his wife watched). I was sitting on the floor. And he came and took my cock into his mouth. He sucked me for a few minutes. Then he asked me if I wanted to suck his cock. I hesitated so he said to me “It’s no big deal try it.” So, I felt his cock in my hand and stroked it a few times then I went for it, I put his cock in my mouth and sucked it for a few seconds.
I regret I did not suck his cock for a longer time.

wow that is a hot story , wish I found a couple like that

mpine86
Jan 23, 2021, 3:01 PM
My only regret is that I didn’t suck more dick when I was younger. Like so many of us, I unfortunately let my fear take the lead and I avoided letting myself be the cocksucker I truly am. Looking back it all seems so silly and pointless - the same people that I was trying to hide my love for cock from (so that I wouldn’t be pegged as a sissy gay boy) mean absolutely nothing to my life now. The old saying is true, the only thing to fear is fear itself. Live your life, don’t give a shit about what anyone thinks because ultimately it really doesn’t matter.

RisingBi
Jan 23, 2021, 7:25 PM
last month I was visting a straight freind at his condo downtown toronto , an area that is Known for alot of gay men in village and on my way up the elevator a guy got in and to my suprise bluntly asked if i was into guys and if so he would love to give me a BJ. I was thrown back by his forwardness and just laughed and said "thanks but i am good" and got of the elevator . He was really cute early 20s great body great face pretty boy , totally my type , I was so pissed at my self for not taking him up on his offer , but i guess it was so umexpected to have a man be so forward with me like that that I guess i didnt even know how to react to the situation ... hope i run into him again next time I vist my buddy this time I wont say no
Wow, I really feel for you (I've been in the Village often), and can understand why you were taken aback and just reacted with your first instinct to say no. Even as a practising bisexual man, I might still react the same way, ironically. I think it's like we have to imagine something like that, or more easily hear about someone's experience like I am hearing about yours, and everyone else's in this thread, and then make the determination in our mind--if that ever happens to me, I'm just going to say yes!! Thank you for sharing, because now if anything like that ever happens to me, in an elevator or anywhere else, and if the guy is cute, I'm just going to go for it and say yes, and think later.

Thorney247
Jan 25, 2021, 10:18 PM
When I was in high school I had a coach/teacher who also was a family friend took my virginity. I was probably 12 or 13 and i was going somewhere with him when he started rubbing my cock through my pants. I remember him saying " look here you are getting hard". He ended up taking out my cock and jacking me off. I was so mixed up I did not know what to do, and that was the first time i came. The next time he had come over to the house where I was alone he got me on the my bed and started jacking me again till he asked if i wanted him to lick it. When he took my cock it was the most amazing feeling ever. over the next couple of years he would suck me pretty often but never asked me to return the favor. Till one day he said i had made him hard and he put my hand on his pants to feel his cock. He asked if I wanted to suck him, but being a kid it scared me off. Those days there was a big stigma about being gay, so i broke off but to this day i have regretted not sucking him. I have lied to myself every sense telling myself that I was straight. I have only admitted to myself that i am bi just recently ad i fear i lost my chance. My wife and friends would never understand so I keep my thoughts to myself. But I am still hopeful.

Mike29
Jan 26, 2021, 8:40 PM
I attended a gay house party some time back, as I entered, I was told porn was being shown in the basement. I spent most of the evening upstairs but near the end of the night I made my way to the basement. One other guy was there who quickly introduced himself, hi I’m Gilbert, and invited me to have a seat. After sitting for a while, Gilbert announced, this film it too hot, I’m jacking off, and proceeded to pull down his shorts and began masturbating. After a time, I did the same and joined him. I was focusing on the screen when Gilbert announced, that looks good, I need to taste that. Next thing I know Gilbert on his knees in front of my chair and proceeded in sucking my cock. It was truly one of the most memorable blow jobs of my life. It seemed to go on for a long time when from upstairs a voice announced the party was ending in 10 mins. Gilbert continued, as the voice started down the steps announcing the party was ending. At that point I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life. Gilbert didn’t lose a drop and quickly scrambled to his feat and quickly pulled his shorts up and I did the same. I remember the host looking at the two of us and asked if anything was going on here, and the both of us just nodded no.
Later I met Gilbert in the street as he was getting into his silver Toyota 4x4. We spoke for a bit about nothing special – his truck maybe. He came across as a cool guy. I regret not inviting him back to my place so I could return the favor (i lived alone at the time). I regret not asking for his phone number or when he would be coming back to the party again. I returned to that house party the next week and for the next few weeks, but he never showed up again. I had more adventures at that house party but that’s for another time.
If you’re name is Gilbert, and you live in San Bernardino, drove a silver Toyota pickup and remember a gay house party given there…message me….i want to pay back for your memorable blow job - i haven't forgotten to this day!

prettyboy69
Jan 28, 2021, 11:10 AM
Wow, I really feel for you (I've been in the Village often), and can understand why you were taken aback and just reacted with your first instinct to say no. Even as a practising bisexual man, I might still react the same way, ironically. I think it's like we have to imagine something like that, or more easily hear about someone's experience like I am hearing about yours, and everyone else's in this thread, and then make the determination in our mind--if that ever happens to me, I'm just going to say yes!! Thank you for sharing, because now if anything like that ever happens to me, in an elevator or anywhere else, and if the guy is cute, I'm just going to go for it and say yes, and think later.

Yes , if you have spent a lot of time in the village you know that opportunities like this probably happen often cause a lot of gay men are very forward especially in that area as they are in their environment and feel confident that most people in that area are gay or bi so I think there approach confidence is huge. I have had many approaching during gay pride but that is no surprise , but on this occasion, it was just regular day so it had me off guard

Thorney247
Jan 29, 2021, 12:06 AM
I had a coach in high school suck me several times. But when he finally asked to to return the favor I got scared off. Small town and all, so I have regretted not trying for 40 years now.

Alex_rose
Feb 9, 2021, 11:29 PM
A couple of years ago i was at work in the room by myself when a server came up behind me and grabbed my nipples. I had a hard on. It wasnt him sexually assaulting, it was the feeling of another person touching me. He was married but he was in the closet either gay or bi. I seen him outside of work one day and i bet he would get a room with me. I always think of what could have been even though i wasnt attracted to him.

Rest85
Feb 10, 2021, 1:11 AM
The first guy I ever gave a blowjob to was while I was on a business trip out of town. We met on CL and I went over to his house after work every day for a week and sucked him off. It was only supposed to be a handjob and a facial but when he pulled a beautiful thick cock out I couldn't resist. I love facials so that's what he gave me. He wanted to cum in my mouth but I was kinda freaked out and didn't let him. Once he shot the first spurt into my mouth before he pulled out and covered my face. I regret not having him shoot his whole (huge) load in my mouth. I still haven't had a mouthful of cum.

It's just the opposite for me. I have been curious about what it would be like to get a facial but I hate to miss out on taking his cum in my mouth. I have always taken a guy's cum in my mouth but would like to feel cum spurting onto my face. If I have the opportunity to be with two guys I will ask that the first guy to cum shoot it on my face, then I can suck the other guy for a load in my mouth.