PDA

View Full Version : Women that like to watch their men suck cock.

oldoralman
Aug 19, 2020, 5:09 PM
I would love to find women that would like to watch me suck their husbands cocks or vice versa. If they want more that is up to them.

Birob67
Aug 19, 2020, 9:37 PM
I would love to find women that would like to watch me suck their husbands cocks or vice versa. If they want more that is up to them.

Me too

borntosuckcock
Aug 20, 2020, 5:28 AM
I’ve done this several times in my lifetime, it was always a huge turn on for me.

Warmnsalty
Aug 20, 2020, 6:45 AM
LOVE when my wife, or any woman watches me suck cock. It's a total turn on to look in a womans eyes while a cock is in my mouth. I've never swallowed for my wife, I prefer to watch the guy cum in her. When I'm sucking another woman's husband or bf I will swallow if she wants, have found more than a few couples who like a guy swallowing for them, I gladly accept the "job".

Waylon
Aug 20, 2020, 9:53 AM
All three of my side chicks love to watch me suck off a man. They also have male friends that are bi and set me up with one of them. Each one also enjoys sucking me off while I blow the guy.

beemerbum69s
Aug 21, 2020, 4:07 AM
It would be such a turn-on to suck off a nice cock while my wife watched, it'll never happen but would be a turn-on!