PDA

View Full Version : In the Heat of the Moment

KDaddy23
Aug 19, 2020, 2:52 PM
Has anyone had their bisexuality "activated" in the heat of the moment? Or are you one of those folks who don't believe that being in the heat of the moment isn't a real thing or is just an unwanted loss of self-control?

Share your thoughts and experiences...

cornholejoe
Aug 19, 2020, 4:14 PM
i have met one man in a bar one time we got to talking he rubbed my dick and i rubbed his dick both of us got hot and ended up in his motel room was there for 3 hrs. sucking and fucking each other

travelmanNW
Aug 22, 2020, 1:21 PM
I met a guy last year in MT I was walking in to Adult Bookstore. He was in a booth I opened the door we kissed and I ask if he would go back to my hotel he accept and away we went. He fucked me for about a hour. Then we showered together hot soapy water and deep wet kissing then back to bed. I sucked on his nice hard cock until he filled my mouth with cum then he kissed me again with his cum in my mouth. he then sucked my cock until i filled his mouth with cum and we kissed again long and deep. This experience was a heat of the moment. I enjoyed the whole thing.

LVTOGP
Aug 22, 2020, 5:14 PM
I think it can depend on what else is going on, but I’m normally more relaxed for anything possible in the moment

Jazminedress
Aug 22, 2020, 9:12 PM
messing around with a buddy and his wife, I had no clue he would suck cock...........ended up being a very fun night

twilde1952
Aug 23, 2020, 8:10 AM
No not really both times it was because I went online and was looking for something and it took quite awhile and a few e-mails to do it, unfortunately I never followed up on either guy I was with.

bithunder
Aug 23, 2020, 8:19 AM
What moment? I'm always horny.

bsquaredville
Sep 13, 2020, 9:11 PM
I’m kind a believer of in-the-moment but more of a surge of want rather than activating.

the first time I hooked up with a guy we were trading dirty emails over the course of a week and he wrote back with something really good. Something about making me his cockwhore or something and it lit me up like the 4th of July. I wanted him bad and we met for the first time within the hour.

proteindump
Oct 6, 2020, 8:21 AM
Oh my yes! When I lived in Florida there was a guy that hosted parties, mainly master/slave groups but also regular types and some Bi/gay folks. I had gone in hopes of snagging a little guy girl fun. I was in the "dark room" when a dick was put to my lips. I had been seeing a lot of sex going on and was horny as hell, opened wide and gave my first blow job, no idea to who! A cocksucker was born! I went at least once a month from then on. On the bad side I did get a disease once there but a weeks worth of medicine and it was cured, now I try to be a lot more fussy.