iamcontent
Aug 17, 2020, 12:46 AM
Well Hello there

Waylon
Aug 17, 2020, 9:51 AM
Me too.

kanderson123
Aug 18, 2020, 8:21 AM
Hello, I prefer anyone as long they remain committed to me. :tongue: https://www.onevalefan.co.uk/2020/08/a-history-of-womens-basketball/

Chester1954
Aug 18, 2020, 8:47 AM
Before Covid their was a Black gentleman who allowed me to suck his cock in the health club steam room late at night. I have been sucking his cock for over 10 years and look forward to the day I can suck him again. His cock is about 7" and fairly thick and always gives me a tasty reward. He has a friend also black who is shorter then him but his cock is longer not quite as thick. I've only had it in my mouth a few times but have never tasted his cum. One evening I did see the friend fucking a guy in the steam room that was hot. The last time I saw the friend he was watching out for others as I sucked my feeders cock. when we were done the friend got up off the bench and had the most beautiful fully erect cock. Made me feel good knowing I helped do that, just wish he would feed me his load.

Walky3
Aug 18, 2020, 9:56 AM
What health club

bikurinpa
Aug 19, 2020, 4:33 PM
Blacks are tough to find, either they just like to play games, or get more ass then a toilet seat or live on the yonder side of BFE!