PDA

View Full Version : FIRST ENCOUNTER..... FANTASTIC.

dowmass
Aug 13, 2020, 4:14 PM
There is so much discussion around sucking a dick - more than bottoms talking about the pleasures of a dick being inside a man. I have found that when I get fucked - and that has happened twice, I felt like a woman screaming to be let out. The biggest pleasure was when my top, with a hard hung dick takes his whole dick out of my boy-pussy and puts it back, every few times. The sheer ecstasy of a vacuum and that being filled is beyond compare. I also got mind blowing prostrate orgasms - that is beyond words!

Back to balls - My first top had a 7 inch BBC, and behind that he had well rounded balls that were shaved smooth. After I sucked his dick for a while, I moved his dick and licked his balls, which he seemed to like. The beauty of his balls were that they were good enough to sucked and I actually tried to take one of them into my mouth..... He was so much overcome by pleasure that he moved my head away from his balls. I asked him if it hurt, but he said it didn't, but the pleasure was too much to bear.... Has anyone experienced this?

After sucking his dick for several minutes, he led me into his bedroom, and asked me if I wanted it filmed - he said his camera would not focus on the face.. but I said "no" for some reason I don't know. He made me lie down on my back, sucked my toes and looked into my eyes...... asked me if I liked what he was doing. I said yes, and he said he would stop if it ever hurt..... then in the next few minutes, as my heart was pounding and my boy pussy was waiting anxiously, he lubed me - put his fingers inside (I was squeaky clean inside)..... it was terrific.... he then bent down to kiss my lips and then put his waiting 7 inches of steel into my pussy, slowly.... and as it slid inside, I knew that I would be in heaven soon.....

My top friend kept fucking me for almost 20-25 minutes and asked me if I wanted to try any other position.... now I did not think for a moment and the next thing I knew, got on top, slowly lowered myself on his dick, and was riding that like there was no tomorrow.... after a while he asked me lie down, and slowly entered from the side, fucking me for another 15-20 minutes.

At this time, my top did one thing that I did not anticipate - he started jerking me as he fucked me from the side, and I let out my cum onto his bed...... I don't know if you have the feeling, once my jizz is out, there's little fun.. My friend could have cleaned out and asked me to suck him - instead he went to his bathroom and after another 10-15 minutes came out after jerking off. All told he lasted almost an hour..... and I loved every second of my time with him. Unforgettable experience..... can't wait to have another one.... do not know when!

KDaddy23
Aug 13, 2020, 5:03 PM
Well, you most certainly had quite the experience and it sounds like a dream come true - and the pun is intended for a change! I was thinking about how guys joke about the infamous "reach around" but it's no joke and I know it told me that when I had a guy in my ass, he wanted to make sure I busted a nut, too... and I never hesitated to do a reach around when I was dick deep in a guy's ass. Yeah... that busting a nut tends to take one right out of the game - even in the middle of it - and it takes an effort of will to keep oneself in the game despite feeling all yucky - and believe me: It's more normal than anyone might believe it is and I know why it is - I'm just not gonna get into it.

The main thing is you had an experience a lot of guys here would kill for and I, for one, am happy for you!

dowmass
Aug 13, 2020, 9:39 PM
Honestly I do not understand what "reach around" really means. I may just be the old fashioned guy that is not conversant with this term.
After my dick spurted the jizz, there was a "lack of interest" and sensation. I know it sounds very selfish to say that. Maybe I should have asked my TOP not to touch my dick, or jerk it off.

Anyways, fast forward to 2018, I had my second and last time sex. Again a BBC with a 8.5 inch thick dick - a guy who had a fetish to wear high heels while fucking his bottom, but really never did. I had great sex with this guy too. He slid his dick slowly and told me that he would stop anytime it hurt..... and believe me it did not, My ass seemed to devour the whole 8 inches.

So what was the difference? I had some ED and my dick was semi erect or say flaccid. This time, it was the mind blowing internal orgasms. Simply put, every time the dick would touch my prostate, I was going into the heights of pleasure. This guy did the same thing as the first - he would put it deep in, take it all out and go back - doggie style. I did not leak cum, but the orgasms that I felt inside were the best. We fucked for over an hour and a half, and he said that I was very "demanding" - what ever that meant.

Months later he asked if I wanted to get together. At that time, he said that he used to "party" which is what keeps him hard for hours. I don't know the connection, but I wished he told me the first time. Would that have changed my mind? i don't know, but I know that this guy treated me gently, and with respect - and that is priceless.

Well, you most certainly had quite the experience and it sounds like a dream come true - and the pun is intended for a change! I was thinking about how guys joke about the infamous "reach around" but it's no joke and I know it told me that when I had a guy in my ass, he wanted to make sure I busted a nut, too... and I never hesitated to do a reach around when I was dick deep in a guy's ass. Yeah... that busting a nut tends to take one right out of the game - even in the middle of it - and it takes an effort of will to keep oneself in the game despite feeling all yucky - and believe me: It's more normal than anyone might believe it is and I know why it is - I'm just not gonna get into it.

The main thing is you had an experience a lot of guys here would kill for and I, for one, am happy for you!

csreef
Aug 13, 2020, 11:32 PM
Dowmass, Hey good for you! I'm happy that you found someone to give you that much pleasure!

dowmass
Aug 14, 2020, 12:11 AM
Dowmass, Hey good for you! I'm happy that you found someone to give you that much pleasure!

Thank you.

it’s been so long, may be much longer before I find another top to sleep with!

KDaddy23
Nov 13, 2020, 3:07 PM
[QUOTE=dowmass;343776]Honestly I do not understand what "reach around" really means. I may just be the old fashioned guy that is not conversant with this term.
After my dick spurted the jizz, there was a "lack of interest" and sensation. I know it sounds very selfish to say that. Maybe I should have asked my TOP not to touch my dick, or jerk it off.

Well, the "reach around" was an old term when I first heard it way back in the 1960s and it's simply when a guy is fucking you from behind, he literally reaches around and jerks you off while he's fucking you. Which is, I guess, all well and good... until you cum. That damned refractory period kicks in and now having a hard dick in your ass isn't as much fun as it was before you were... encouraged to cum. I've had guys do that to me and, yuck; after I came, now I'm in that no man's land and waiting for him to cum and, again, it's not a good feeling at all. So I wouldn't say that you're being selfish and, yeah, maybe you should have asked him not to do anything to your dick. The majority of guys, when they cum, wind up with zero interest in any further sex and it can take some great mental effort to keep having sex when your body and certain parts of your mind ain't having any of it.

Guys have reached around on me, made me cum, I'm praying for him to finish in me... and he does... then pull out and go down on me and it's like, "Are you kidding me?" I've wanted to tell them or make them stop but one thing I learned in this is that some guys really are about the pleasure being mutual and you should get more out of this than having his dick in your ass and even if you came via the reach around, well, why not keep it going? Then there's this: The whole "point" to having sex with another guy is for both guys to cum and while some guys don't give a fuck if you cum or not, well, some guys do give a fuck. I've had bottoms tell me not to even look at their dick and, well, that just feels weird to me and more so when I'm an avid cock sucker and one of those guys who believes that I shouldn't be the only one busting a nut... but, yeah, I understand why and it's simply because once you cum, it takes you right out of the game. True enough, if a guy's fucking you and not even trying to get you to cum - and his actions in your ass doesn't get you to do it - it's all good in da hood, ain't it? The orgasms are mind-blowing and as long as you don't cum, you want what he's doing to last forever.