PDA

View Full Version : Love

zizzy
Sep 23, 2006, 8:22 PM
It would be really nice to hear a nice romantic stories! Tell me about your love with your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife! I would share but I was never in love! lol

ScifiBiJen
Sep 23, 2006, 11:09 PM
Ooooooo yay. I'll tell you about me and JrzGuy3. Maybe he'll give his account of it later. I'll try my best to make this reasonably short (somewhat).

Freshman year of college and it's the first week of classes. I'm situated on on all-girls floor (father's request and no, i didn't know i was bi yet). Now, i've never been good at having girls for friends.. most of my good friends in HS were guys... so I go off in search of other places to hang out. Turns out one of my classes has 3 people all living on the same floor. I follow them back from class one day, make friends and more or less take up residence there. Now in one of the rooms on this floor is a nice guy who likes the same movies I do, likes to stay up all hours of the night and has a great sense of humor. This is Marty. During several of these late nights watching movies (mostly Lord of the Rings lol) the front office closes up (with the ID i gave them when I signed into the building but which I need to get back into MY building). So I grab some floor or the bunk of Marty's roommate. This happens more and more frequently.... and once or twice Marty and I leave out an opened (unused) condom on the floor. We weren't having sex, just messing with his roommate.

Flash forward a year. Marty and I have single rooms rite next door to each other and we're near inseparable. We watch movies both lying down in the same bed... we play wrestle... and sometimes end up in interesting positions. Somehow or another we keep end up lying awfully close together on his bed . It's cute and he remarks "i could probably sleep like this". I wear contacts, so no matter whether I'd like to or not.. I can't. I take to playing with his hair while watching a movie one time... and he falls asleep in my arms.

Finally, after a full semester of things continuing like this, we end of positioned fun in his bed and he says he would enjoy sleeping like that. I say that I would like to as well.... but I can't, contacts and so on. So he says, you could go and get ready for sleep.... and then come back. I do, we end up making out most of the night (and following morning) and we start going out.

Well that's the story of how I fell in love with my Marty. We've been going out for almost two years now (this is both of our's first real relationship). I knew he was bi soon after I met him ...I was one of the first several people he told when he started coming out. I didn't piece together that I was bi until about a year ago, but he has been absolutely wonderfully understanding and supportive.
It reading over it, I realized this story sounds incredibly ...well, young and silly. But I wouldn't have had it any other way.
:smirlove2

Mrs.F
Sep 24, 2006, 10:44 AM
Well, let's see. I met Flounder the summer of my senior yr. of high school. I had actually met him before when I was dating another guy who was friends with him. Flounder was/is older (LOL) and he was in college and had an apartment. (that guy dumped me not long after and I was single) But we both were friends with another guy and I was at this guys house one night when Flounder called and "our" friend Mike told him to come over. So, Flounder shows up and we are shooting pool in the garage. NOW, I didn't know how to play pool so Flounder tells me he will teach me. He tried but to this day I still don't know how to play pool, because I hate to say it but when he was trying to teach me...I was sooooo not paying attention.. :rolleyes: Before the night ended we had decided to double date with our friend Mike and his girlfriend. After that we started hanging out more and seemed to always be together or talking on the phone. And although at age 18 I was not totally a virgin but with Flounder......OMG..it was intense and the best. I don't think I will ever forget that first time with him. We have now been married 11 yrs. and have a 3 yr. old son. Sex has had it's up's and down's along the way and just as of a yr. ago I found out he was bisexual! I firmly believe that things happen for a reason. Finding out he is bi has made our marriage so much more fulfilling and loving and sexual. It's good, it's great, it's the best ever! :bigrin: