PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever sucked anyone while they were asleep?

Billybuck55428
Aug 11, 2020, 12:17 PM
I had a jo bud about 60 years ago. We had found some really good mags that showed actual hard cocks and open pussys. This was not normal in those days. We went to our hunting shack and were naked in bed together. He fucked me between the legs and we both came. Then we jacked each other off. He went to sleep, but I was too horny looking at the mags to sleep and jacked again. While jacking I noticed his cock had some cum on it so I leaned over and licked it off. I don't think I have ever been more turned on in my life. I put his cock into my mouth and started to run my tongue around the head and he got semi hard. I kept licking and sucking him and he got harder. He was still snoring so I knew he was sleeping. He got fully hard and his cock started to pulse as he shot his load into my mouth. It was so fucking hot I swallowed most all of it. I think he woke up while he was cumming in my mouth, but he didn't let on or say anything. He let out a moan as he came in my mouth.

Tj726guy
Aug 11, 2020, 2:09 PM
Ive never sucked. My ex girlfriend more than once sucked me while i was asleep. I would wake up and find her with her mouth on my cock. Ghen we would have mind blowing sex. Once i woke up to find her riding me, ot turned me on so much seeing her big tits bouncing around like that i came almost immediately

KDaddy23
Aug 11, 2020, 2:35 PM
Yeah, I've done it a few times and one guy actually asked me to wait until he went to sleep - then blow him. Weird request but he had a nice dick to suck on...

playful808
Aug 11, 2020, 4:16 PM
I think sleep is sacred. I will not intrude on it, even for sex.

sisboy
Aug 11, 2020, 4:44 PM
Wife had boyfriend who used to sleep over and he liked to have me suck his cock to get him up while she was making breakfast.

CockHummer
Aug 12, 2020, 4:13 AM
... and he liked to have me suck his cock to get him up...

And I'm guessing you didn't argue the point. We all know about morning woodies, and that sounds so hot to me...Oh, my god, does that sound good. Like you needed or even wanted breakfast! I'm betting your wife got to do some serious waiting.

Bluehill
Aug 12, 2020, 4:38 AM
An ex girlfriend often woke me by sucking me! It normally lead to a good fucking session before breakfast!

sisboy
Aug 12, 2020, 9:27 AM
Wife had more than a few boyfriends that enjoyed me sucking their cocks.She still gets turned on while watching me suck cock.I too am glad she got me into it as I enjoy cocks now more than pussy.

Fred_Brice
Aug 12, 2020, 3:49 PM
I once had an ex-girlfriend and often I would wake up and find her, with her mouth sucking on my cock. Now if it a guy, I would probably be a little upset, that he did not wake me up, so I could enjoy him sucking me off.

If I am sucking a cock I would want him awake, so I could see into his eyes and see if he was enjoyed me sucking him off and I will usual swallow every drop of his man juices. Sometimes I will keep sucking until he gets hard again and work on my next load!

Footstep40
Aug 13, 2020, 6:35 AM
An ex boyfriend of mine used to call me “the best alarm clock”. Nothing like sending your man off to work with a smile on his face.

guywholikesboth
Aug 13, 2020, 8:13 AM
yes twicw first time was my fathers cock he was drunk and his big cock was sticking out of his boxers went in to his room touched it he didnt move so i took it into my mouth sucked it for about a min. got scared and left his room The next was my younger bro he also had a big thick cock I sucked him to completion gave me a huge load of thick cum

1funguy
Aug 13, 2020, 3:09 PM
Yes I've done it. First time after I was introduced to cock (late teens), Woke up and started sucking. Got the reward for my efforts. Second time ( many years later) was with my regular as we stayed over night at his place he asked me to if I woke up early. I woke up two or three times early so I could remember the night.

park ave
Sep 19, 2022, 10:33 AM
Yes I've done it, more than once. I had an affair with a former prof when I was in grad school. Many times we slept together at his apartment, and of course we were always naked. When I woke up in the morning, I loved looking at his naked body as he slept. More than once I would start to play with his (gorgeous) cock while he was still sleeping, which of course led to me giving it a lick and then sucking it. He'd wake up moaning. He woke me like that too, as I recall, but I was the one who usually woke up first lol.

Footstep40
Sep 19, 2022, 12:05 PM
Absolutely! Every boyfriend I’ve ever lived with or stayed the night with at some point has been woken up by me this way. One night stands? Maybe one or two.
No complaints!

csreef
Sep 19, 2022, 12:22 PM
I've slept with women, but never men. . . Hmmm.

Tight1-4u
Sep 19, 2022, 2:25 PM
yes of course.. when on over nighters with my guy’s.. no better way to wake them up and say I am still horny and am ready.. always works..

Warmnsalty
Sep 21, 2022, 9:35 AM
Not at all an exciting story, only once, summer between fresh / soph year. My best friend and I went out drinking, crashed at his parents that night. He was passed out, I wanted his cock. He was very str8, I wasn't out at all, hadn't had another guys cock in my hand since I first experimented with neighbor kid when I was young. I slowly pulled his boxers down, no reaction so I went in and gave his soft cock a lick, he started to stir I freaked and left him alone. Slowly jerked raging hard cock as he slept, wishing it was his cock in my hand.

Fiddlestyx
Sep 21, 2022, 10:04 AM
I've never slept with another man so no opportunity, but my first wife used to wake me that way often, especially on holiday. Many's the woman I've wakened liking her pussy, though. Never any complaints...

Jozyxt
Sep 21, 2022, 3:52 PM
Not really but this happened to me in middle school.

My house was the main place that the neighborhood boys hung out and we often did sleepovers. (My mom was really cool) One of the guys who was part of the gang since elementary school was stereotypically gay in that he threw a ball like a girl and prefered to talk about home decorating with my mother rather than play sports.

He and I shared a bed during sleepovers a few time. One time he stated playing with my cock and woke me up. I didn't say anything and he quit after a while. Anther time he started playing with my ass.

I was mixed about it at the time. Wanting him to continue but also being very uncertain and a bit scared of what it might mean. In retrospect it might have been nice to have a guy to suck me while in school.

He grew up to be quite a an active bottom and ultimately died of AIDS in his 30s.

Waylon
Sep 22, 2022, 11:03 AM
A few years ago wifey was out of town for week with nieces and aunts and I had one of my regular feeders spend the night. We both drank and smoked to excess the night before and even when we hooked up in a torrid 69 nobody could cum. He always sleeps nude so when I woke up first, I drawled between his legs and took his cock in my mouth and started gently sucking and licking. He stirred a little bit but was not awake yet and his cock grew bigger and harder in my mouth and I started in with a good blowjob. Soon his eyes fluttered open and he looked down at me with his dick in my mouth and smiled. he started thrusting his hips up and down in sync with my cocksucking rhythm and soon he came in a torrent of spurts as I greedily gulped down each robe of semen. It was a great way to start the day.

Bi-Rõnin
Sep 22, 2022, 1:24 PM
Never even gave this a thought. Never had anyone stay the night. Although I would love to be woken up by a hard cock entering me. I've only attempted to give oral once, and it was the most recent encounter.
Now you got me thinking about sucking someone to consciousness. Sounds so hot

KDaddy23
Sep 22, 2022, 3:39 PM
Of interest is the many times I've been awakened by a guy sucking my dick, which has been more than I've woken someone up like this. Waking up, seeing him sucking me and asking him, "What are you doing?" and, yeah, I was guilty of this one back in the day. I've had women do it and anyone who has done this has said that they woke up, saw that I was hard and, well, why not? I mean, I don't really mind it and, well, I've woken guys up by blowing them and women by eating them and because I knew they wouldn't object to it...

BigAlNYC
Sep 23, 2022, 4:00 PM
When I was a kid (13 or so) my first boy crush (older man of 15!) made me so horny with our playing around with our dicks, talking about sex,and sleeping naked together that I was awake and unable to sleep. Looking over and seeing his soft cock, so much bigger than my baby cock, sticking out from under the covers, I just had to lick it and suck on it. He got hard quick and started moaning in his sleep, but then he woke up and pushed me off. Afraid and ashamed that someone might see I think. Because the next day he got me in a closed dark room and ended up fucking my mouth to completion.

I once had a female fuckbuddy who was crazy for sucking cock. She would fall asleep with my cock in her mouth, like a pacifier. She even did it in my car. Then she would wake up in the morning, before we both had to split to go work and back to our married lives and begin to suck me hard. By the time I fully woke up she would oftne be on top of me riding the hardon she had raised for all she was worth, trying to squeeze out another orgasm before leaving. If I didn't cum inside her she would then frantically get off and suck me off again to get my load.

This made this a fantasy of mine again, and I have as an adult occasionally gone down on male fuckbuddies I was comfortable with as they slept. Which usually results in them waking up and taking full advantage of the situation

KDaddy23
Sep 23, 2022, 5:05 PM
@BigAINYC, my first wife used to fall asleep sucking me, wake up and go back to sucking me, then go right back to sleep and, um, sometimes, it felt so good just being in her mouth that I'd cum - and that would definitely wake her up. With guys I've sucked while they're sleeping, I was invited to "help myself" if I woke up before they did and they were hard or I needed to get them hard. I've done it a couple of times when I know the guy isn't waking up... but he's unloading in my mouth just the same. Then they eventually wake up and... they know that they busted a nut and now they're looking at me and asking, "Did you...?"

Yep, I sure did and I'll be happy to tell you all about it... and since you're awake...

Long Duck Dong
Sep 23, 2022, 10:52 PM
The last guy that tried that, got a few good punches to the head and thrown across the room.......the fool sneaked into my room in the middle of the night while I was asleep, and me being a decorating vet, had an instinctive reaction to an unknown person touching me, so half asleep, I reacted defensively........

My partner has got away with it a few times but only because she knows when and how its safe to do it, and she starts by touching my feet so I shift from asleep to half awake, so the sensation of her hands and mouth are something I will not react to adversely, as my mind will pick up on the fact that its her, so its safe.......

Small one
Dec 31, 2022, 1:53 PM
I have a bunch of times all but one guy woke up he gave me a nice load he asked about it when he woke up loved them all.

swvsucker
Jan 2, 2023, 11:24 PM
I have a few times. The first was when I was 16. I had been sucking off my cousin for two years by then and he was staying the week with us over summer break. We were talking about me sucking his cock and all of the ways we wanted to explore our sexuality (aka my cocksucking urges) that week and he told me that he thought it would be cool if I woke up in the middle of the night and started sucking him or if I woke him with one some morning. Since we were both sleeping in my full sized bed we quickly agreed to sleep naked to facilitate that. That night I woke up two our three times and on the last time I went for it. I had him fully hard and throbbing befire he woke up, said "Fuck yeah" and a few minutes later fed me his cum. The next morning I woke before him and saw he was sound asleep but pitching a tent with his morning wood, so I woke him with a blowjob. That 16-year-old stamina had him feeding me breakfast soon after that. I actually woke him every morning but two with a blowjob and the two mornings I didn't were because he woke up first. Being the feeder he was, he still woke me up to take care of his morning wood.

Fiddlestyx
Jan 3, 2023, 12:12 AM
I've never woken a gent by sucking him as I've never spent the night with one, but I've woken a gal by going down on her many a time and I've had plenty of women wake me by sucking me, especially my first wife who really got off on doing so (when I didn't get to her first).

isukdix
Jan 3, 2023, 9:48 AM
Yes I’ve done that, long story short, My gay uncle was staying at our house for a couple days and I snuck into the spare bedroom and sucked him off while he was asleep, I didn’t realize it at the time but he was actually awake when I sucked him off , it led to lots of sex between the two of us for several years.

Jozyxt
Jan 3, 2023, 4:29 PM
When we were in middle school, all the boys used to crash at our house. My gay friend slept in my bed with me a few times and twice woke me up by playing with me. I never acknowledged it so it never went anywhere. It would have been very awkward to be groaning with other boys in the next room and the door open.