PDA

View Full Version : Who is in control when you are sucking a cock?

JPBHacchus
Aug 1, 2020, 7:54 AM
I've always felt the person with the cock in their mouth had the real power to give pleasure, set the pace and be "in charge". That's my preference and getting face fucked never appealed to me but maybe I (or he) is just doing it wrong. Who likes to be face fucked and tell me why? Tips on technique are welcome.

Waylon
Aug 1, 2020, 9:33 AM
Most of the time I am in control since I know what I'm doing and know how to please most men. However I have had a few men who made it clear up front that they are in control and I am just there for them to use my mouth and throat as they see fit, and I will submit to their pleasure.

cornholejoe
Aug 1, 2020, 9:56 AM
when sucking a cock i allways take control

Footstep40
Aug 1, 2020, 10:12 AM
I’ve never been a fan of getting face fucked, I can understand that the moment can take it that way in the throes of passionate love making. I’m also not very fond sucking your dick, and being forcibly pushed down on my head. I never really thought of it as a power dynamic. I do a great job at giving head, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Jazminedress
Aug 1, 2020, 11:56 AM
me....100%

SlowNEZ
Aug 1, 2020, 12:48 PM
I practice on a realistic dildo, therefore I am getting quite adept at my oral skills.
I want my technique to be so awesome that my “donor” relinquishes compete control to my eyes, my mouth, my tongue and my hands until he provides me my reward to savor and swallow.
(Jaz, your instant message box is full).

playful808
Aug 1, 2020, 1:06 PM
The person with the teeth is always in control.

Danblguy
Aug 1, 2020, 2:49 PM
I agree that I dont enjoy being face fucked. I enjoy sucking a nice cock and bringing the guy to orgasm using my own skills. I also enjoy having the same done to me.

KDaddy23
Aug 1, 2020, 3:36 PM
Me, 100% - I don't need help to suck a dick; just lie back and enjoy my efforts. IMO, face-fucking isn't cock sucking...

mike r
Aug 1, 2020, 4:43 PM
so true, playful808 and kdaddy

jem_is_bi
Aug 1, 2020, 11:18 PM
I have always been in control when sucking dick and let my partner control me when he is sucking my dick.

Waylon
Aug 2, 2020, 9:11 AM
The person with the teeth is always in control.

Indeed but I have full upper and lower dentures and when I take them out, most men love the feeling.

Warmnsalty
Aug 2, 2020, 9:15 AM
I'm there to provide him pleasure, I get off feeling like a slut, just there for the other guys pleasure. Use my mouth, deposit your load and make us both happy men. :)

jomartin119
Aug 2, 2020, 11:05 AM
my ex boyfriend was in control.

borntosuckcock
Aug 3, 2020, 7:27 AM
I like to feel used when I’m sucking cocks, so I give up all my power. I don’t like to gag, but I do like to feel like they are fucking my mouth like a pussy. Love verbally dominate guys. When I’m with a female, I’m the dominate one when she’s sucking me off, but she becomes the dominate one when I eat her pussy.

Asspussy302
Aug 3, 2020, 11:33 AM
I have to be in control

sisboy
Aug 3, 2020, 3:58 PM
Usually starts out with me in control but there have been time when passion has taken over and it ended up a hot almost out of control face fuck with a serious facial.As long as I do not get hurt it is all good! Some guys just want to lay back and enjoy having their cocks sucked and shooting a good load in your mouth.Others my want a little more.Satisfaction is the name of the game.It also keeps them coming back!

Roxxi
Aug 3, 2020, 6:22 PM
I am in control for the most part, however there is a part of me that loves it when a guy is getting ready to cum and he pulls on my long hair, forcing me to take it as deeply as possible before blowing his load down my throat, especially outdoors :tongue:

eager4cum
Aug 4, 2020, 12:55 PM
I’ve never been a fan of getting face fucked, I can understand that the moment can take it that way in the throes of passionate love making. I’m also not very fond sucking your dick, and being forcibly pushed down on my head. I never really thought of it as a power dynamic. I do a great job at giving head, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
I agree with you. I want to be in control. I also do not want to feel like I'm being used or abused. I want to give pleasure and I want the pleasure of feeling your cock in my mouth, getting harder, pulsing and of course the feeling of your orgasm. As long as I feel like your appreciating my gift to your cock, we are both going to love it.

Basin_Bouy
Aug 4, 2020, 1:24 PM
I am 100%

camelblue
Aug 4, 2020, 1:55 PM
It's hot for the guy to be in control. When you're with a girl, usually you have to be dominant, but with a guy, you get to experience that roughness and used feeling. I don't like it rough and crazy gagged, but a little forceful is really arousing. Feeling a dude pushing his stiff meat into your mouth and telling you what to do is hot. Feeling your lips wrapped around that full head of his, while he's jerking his cock off, telling you that you're going to taste and swallow his sperm makes me feel so powerless but so horny. I'd probably be a little afraid to go through with it, but since he's forcing me, I'm really getting what I truly want, which is eating a thick full load of hot semen from a man's balls like a whore.

Cum1st
Aug 5, 2020, 12:06 PM
I don't see sex as about control other than control of personal limits. It's a time to play with someone else's toys and if mutual, share. Roll playing can be fun, but it isn't actually about control.