PDA

View Full Version : I think about my ex boyfriend big mushroom thick long cock

jomartin119
Aug 1, 2020, 2:35 AM
anybody think about there ex boyfriend cock. i do everyday i miss him fucking me all the time and sucking his big mushroom head thick cock

KDaddy23
Aug 1, 2020, 3:38 PM
I've only had one real boyfriend and I do think about him... but not so much about his very lovely dick.

jomartin119
Aug 2, 2020, 11:08 AM
i can't stop thinking about him

GayGuy04
Aug 2, 2020, 2:28 PM
i can't stop thinking about him

Maybe can't stop thinking about you either see how it goes

Fred_Brice
Aug 2, 2020, 3:33 PM
For me I often think about ex-boyfriend, but not just his large mushroom cock that was long and thick. How he used it on me and he allowed me to suck it anytime I choose, except when he, was ramming me with it. I had learned so much about most of the pleasures that we both enjoyed together! It was a damn shame that it was a long distance relationship, that just good for either of us.

BiSatyr
Aug 2, 2020, 3:34 PM
Yeah. I think about my ex at least once a day. I am versatile, and he became so. So, just about any sexual reference triggers a memory of him. Plus, even as a married man, I fell in love with him. I never believed you could be in love with two people at the same time. But I am (still). One male; One female. He had to leave the relationship due to life and marital stressors. Who knows, maybe one day, it will change. Or, maybe I will meet someone that I feel similarly about. Until, then, I guess I will carry a torch for him.

jomartin119
Aug 5, 2020, 2:33 PM
Maybe can't stop thinking about you either see how it goes I had found him on facebook a month ago. we been talking alot lately about the pass. i met him when i was 13 and he was 23. we was together for 5 yrs he was the 1st guy i had sex with. took my virginlty

GayGuy04
Aug 5, 2020, 2:59 PM
I had found him on facebook a month ago. we been talking alot lately about the pass. i met him when i was 13 and he was 23. we was together for 5 yrs he was the 1st guy i had sex with. took my virginlty

Nice i know hes your ex maybe you could just be friends see how it goes but usually when its ur ex they are outta your life