PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Fave Bi Fantasy

bigbi&black
Jul 28, 2020, 8:57 PM
Hi forum!

I'm new here and thought I'd make this my first post, I will fill out profile and get more info later, but for now, let's just dive in!

So my favourite bi fantasy while having kinky sex with my gorgeous wife is as follows:

Our favourite 69 position is with me on top, my wife loves feeling my cock coming down into her throat, and I love just diving deep in her pussy. Whilst doing this she rubs my balls and plays with my arse (we both love a bit of anal play).

My fantasy is to have a big cock guy rubbing and teasing my cock, balls and arse as wifey strokes my balls. This usually progresses to lots of men stroking their cocks against me and occasionally pulling my cock out of my wife's mouth and substituting with theirs.

Then they start cumming over my balls and cock, dribbling it down my shaft and onto my wife's face, whilst she is greedily sucking their cum off me. Around this time one or two huge cocked guys come round the front, and I hold open my wife's pussy, as the cock comes closer, I suck it deeply, getting it good and wet. It plunges in and out of my wife's pussy and I take lovely sucks of it in between.

Eventually, I am so wound up by the cock gently stroking up and down my balls to arse, that I take a break from sucking pussy and cock to look over my shoulder and breathlessly tell the stud to fuck me. He pushes his cock into me and fucks me, slowly at first, then hard. Sometimes he is holding onto my waist, sometimes my wife's.

The best thing is we are both being spitroasted by the end, me with a huge cock in my arse and one in my mouth, whilst my wife has one in her pussy, and my cock in her mouth.

In the end we are both covered in cum, I suck all the cum from her pussy and arse, and we fuck whilst the odd guy comes over and squirts all over us...

I have a few variations, but that covers it mostly.

Okay, your turn!

a_bx99
Jul 29, 2020, 8:44 AM
My fav at the moment is an enforced bi experience from a dom/mistress who has found out my secret.

Its something I missed out on but seemed to be on the verge of it happening.

Waylon
Jul 29, 2020, 9:41 AM
My fantasy is with my woman and her bull and me. She starts out on her knees sucking his massive 8 inch cock. Then she has me suck him as I have no gag reflex and can take him balls deep. She sucks my cock while my face and mouth are impaled on his dick and then she lays back and spreads her legs wide for him to start fucking her. Then she turns over and gets on her knees so I can get under her to lick her pussy and then he starts fucking her doggy style so I can lick his cock as it slides in and out of her pussy. Of course every now and then he pulls out and slides his cock down my throat for a few strokes and then back in her pussy. Next he lubes up her ass and slides his big dick deep into her ass and I am furiously eating her pussy as she cums and squirts all over my face. When he is ready to cum, he pulls out and both my girl and I are waiting with our mouths wide open as he shoots his load into both our mouths and we kiss and exchange the salty treat and gulp it all down .

a_bx99
Jul 29, 2020, 10:00 AM
Another one I have is a lady who without any contraception cant have sex with her male partner all the month round, and am needed to help as her partner is constantly horny but needs an occasional spare hole fro him to unload into during those times...ie me.

skymast
Jul 29, 2020, 1:12 PM
Mine is to suck a cock (or two) on my knees with a woman watching me. That progresses to them focusing on her while every once in a while I get to suck their cocks and then she and I share one together. As one guy is fucking her, I want to ride the others cock to completion and feel him cumming in my ass.

Franz007
Jul 29, 2020, 1:53 PM
I never had any bisexual fantasy. It‘s either a homosexual one with only men or a straight one with a woman. I am not interested at all in mixing both.

cuttin2dachase
Jul 29, 2020, 8:36 PM
I'm a longtime member of this site. I may have posted this before on a similar thread. My 1st ex-hotwife and I were swingers and we did almost everything a married couple could do in 3somes, 4somes and moresomes. She turned me out as bi when I was 32 (I'm 66 now) and that greatly expanded my sexual horizons and fantasies. I've lived most of the bi and swinging fantasies other married bi men have without cheating. Here's a fantasy I've had for many years. All the circumstances arriving at this fantasy are not likely to fall in place, but any other way it could happen is fine with me ! OK. I'm a huge sports fan (for real). So I'm in a fantasy football league with other nearby men (and /or women/couples). A married member of the league issues an invitation to other league members for a watch party at his home and to bring beer, wine or whiskey. I RSVP and say I'll be there ! I arrive with my fave beer and a bottle of white wine. I am greeted at the door by a sexy, leggy woman in a cocktail waitress Playboy bunny-type of outfit. She says she and her hubby will be my hosts. I enter their den/family/TV room. It has several recliners and 2 large sofas. There is football on the big screen. He is sitting naked on the sofa. Both of them tell me to strip naked and join the party. She goes into the adjacent kitchen to howze the beer and wine. I know now this is gonna be a helluva 3some. I take my clothes and boxers off and sit next to him on the sofa.. He begins strokin my cock, and I his. She reappears with a tray, serving us our beers, puts down the tray, scooches in between us and says "I want these" while grabbing our cocks. I'm in heaven. She strokes him and gets on her knees while licking and sucking my dick. Just when I think it can't get any better, the doorbell rings. She goes to answer. She brings in another couple..and the cycle begins again, except the guy strips and joins us without being asked. We can hear the girls giggling in the kitchen. I hear one of them say there's fresh meat here today! The new guy goes down on our host and strokes me...The wives emerge from the kitchen to serve the 3 of us drinks. 2nd gorgeous wife is topless wearing only panties, stockings with garters and high heels. She winks and says they are gonna suck and fuck every man in the house. The host says it'll have to be at halftime or after the game. Host wife says we'll wait until after the game....you boys suck each other at halftime and the 2 of us will play as you boys watch. I won't go on and on, except in my fantasy, 2 other guys in our fantasy football league show up before halftime...we suck & stroke each others' dicks, kiss, make out while watching the gals make love...then after the game we have a 5 men on 2 women bi orgy. We all eat pussies, fondle tits, kiss, make out with and fuck our 2 "hostesses" !

borntosuckcock
Jul 29, 2020, 11:11 PM
My favorite fantasy is sucking a room full of cocks and swallowing all their cum as their wives watch. Then I eat all their wives pussies as the men watch. I really like to suck cock while a woman watches and makes comments about me.

Bourbonguy
Jul 30, 2020, 10:50 AM
Being on my boat with a handfull of guys, naked, and fucking and sucking hard cock all day. When the fun is over, barely being able to walk down the dock from being fucked all day and night.

skymast
Jul 30, 2020, 10:59 AM
My favorite fantasy is sucking a room full of cocks and swallowing all their cum as their wives watch. Then I eat all their wives pussies as the men watch. I really like to suck cock while a woman watches and makes comments about me.

Yes! I love this.

Ebbtide
Jul 30, 2020, 11:56 AM
Mine is to have a threesome. Myself and 2 bi gals or myself, a gal and a bi guy.

bigbi&black
Jul 31, 2020, 8:53 AM
I'm a longtime member of this site. I may have posted this before on a similar thread. My 1st ex-hotwife and I were swingers and we did almost everything a married couple could do in 3somes, 4somes and moresomes. She turned me out as bi when I was 32 (I'm 66 now) and that greatly expanded my sexual horizons and fantasies. I've lived most of the bi and swinging fantasies other married bi men have without cheating. Here's a fantasy I've had for many years. All the circumstances arriving at this fantasy are not likely to fall in place, but any other way it could happen is fine with me ! OK. I'm a huge sports fan (for real). So I'm in a fantasy football league with other nearby men (and /or women/couples). A married member of the league issues an invitation to other league members for a watch party at his home and to bring beer, wine or whiskey. I RSVP and say I'll be there ! I arrive with my fave beer and a bottle of white wine. I am greeted at the door by a sexy, leggy woman in a cocktail waitress Playboy bunny-type of outfit. She says she and her hubby will be my hosts. I enter their den/family/TV room. It has several recliners and 2 large sofas. There is football on the big screen. He is sitting naked on the sofa. Both of them tell me to strip naked and join the party. She goes into the adjacent kitchen to howze the beer and wine. I know now this is gonna be a helluva 3some. I take my clothes and boxers off and sit next to him on the sofa.. He begins strokin my cock, and I his. She reappears with a tray, serving us our beers, puts down the tray, scooches in between us and says "I want these" while grabbing our cocks. I'm in heaven. She strokes him and gets on her knees while licking and sucking my dick. Just when I think it can't get any better, the doorbell rings. She goes to answer. She brings in another couple..and the cycle begins again, except the guy strips and joins us without being asked. We can hear the girls giggling in the kitchen. I hear one of them say there's fresh meat here today! The new guy goes down on our host and strokes me...The wives emerge from the kitchen to serve the 3 of us drinks. 2nd gorgeous wife is topless wearing only panties, stockings with garters and high heels. She winks and says they are gonna suck and fuck every man in the house. The host says it'll have to be at halftime or after the game. Host wife says we'll wait until after the game....you boys suck each other at halftime and the 2 of us will play as you boys watch. I won't go on and on, except in my fantasy, 2 other guys in our fantasy football league show up before halftime...we suck & stroke each others' dicks, kiss, make out while watching the gals make love...then after the game we have a 5 men on 2 women bi orgy. We all eat pussies, fondle tits, kiss, make out with and fuck our 2 "hostesses" !

My fantasy is with my woman and her bull and me. She starts out on her knees sucking his massive 8 inch cock. Then she has me suck him as I have no gag reflex and can take him balls deep. She sucks my cock while my face and mouth are impaled on his dick and then she lays back and spreads her legs wide for him to start fucking her. Then she turns over and gets on her knees so I can get under her to lick her pussy and then he starts fucking her doggy style so I can lick his cock as it slides in and out of her pussy. Of course every now and then he pulls out and slides his cock down my throat for a few strokes and then back in her pussy. Next he lubes up her ass and slides his big dick deep into her ass and I am furiously eating her pussy as she cums and squirts all over my face. When he is ready to cum, he pulls out and both my girl and I are waiting with our mouths wide open as he shoots his load into both our mouths and we kiss and exchange the salty treat and gulp it all down .

Some absolute gems here guys!! Bravo!! :-) I want more!!!

Another fave fantasy cumming soon...

greengrow
Jul 31, 2020, 12:37 PM
I want to eat my GFs pussy while she is fucked and suck his dick as it goes in and out and then while I'm eating her ass I want him to brutally butt fuck me , have him finish in her pussy and I eat the creampie , all the while being verbally humiliated ...

saamiam
Jul 31, 2020, 3:08 PM
My fav at the moment is an enforced bi experience from a dom/mistress who has found out my secret.

Its something I missed out on but seemed to be on the verge of it happening.

mine is similar, but with a couple and forced to suck cock, or have her sitting on my face, when I suddenly feel him going down on me. Would tick off the 3-some fantasy as well

LVTOGP
Aug 6, 2020, 7:52 PM
I want pegged by a big strap on from my wife while I suck a dick with her watching

Bottomhubby
Oct 11, 2020, 8:38 AM
Mine involves my wife and I be coming sex slaves of an older married couple my wife becomes thier bisexual play thing and I am transformed into his sissy fuck toy.
My wife is slowly turned into an insatiable slut that needs to be eating pussy and being stuffed with cocks, toys or fists in her ass and cunt. While I am permently locked in a way too small chastity cage and only allowed to cum while being fucked. I am fed a cocktail of female hormones and have estrogen injections in my tits daily.

ClassicPaCpl
Oct 11, 2020, 12:17 PM
My fantasy is to have an all BI party
Everyong both male and female is bisexual and anything goes. Lots of cock sucking and pussy eating. Sharing cock and pussy with a woman... The moans and groans as everyong cums and cums again!

Warren63
Oct 11, 2020, 1:14 PM
One of mine is watching my wife made love to in missionary by a friend with a large cock till they both cum, then she gets on her knees and I fuck her and cum in her while sucking him clean. The she rolls over and I lick all the cum from her pussy and her thighs, while they kiss passionately. I can have a great orgasms thinking of her kissing other men .

eager4cum
Oct 11, 2020, 1:34 PM
my favorite is to have an oral 3 some with a woman and a T-girl, I would want to suck and lick each other until after a hour or 2, the t-girl and I both cum in a mouth and then we all 3 share the cum before swallowing.

Jozyxt
Oct 11, 2020, 8:28 PM
Gotta pick one? Hear it is for today. Maybe I'll have another tomorrow.

Mine is to take my wife to a party with other wives and lots of studs there to fuck them. The husbands are there to please the wives, who will order us to fluff or otherwise stimulate the studs as the wife sees fit. And to perform by sucking each other or whatever stimulates the wife. The reward for good husbandly performance would be to clean up the stud's creampie from my wife. The penalty for poor performance would be to have another husband clean up my wife. Somehow having another man fuck her is exciting, but having another cuck clean her up would be embarrassing.

Waylon
Oct 13, 2020, 10:09 AM
Gotta pick one? Hear it is for today. Maybe I'll have another tomorrow.

Mine is to take my wife to a party with other wives and lots of studs there to fuck them. The husbands are there to please the wives, who will order us to fluff or otherwise stimulate the studs as the wife sees fit. And to perform by sucking each other or whatever stimulates the wife. The reward for good husbandly performance would be to clean up the stud's creampie from my wife. The penalty for poor performance would be to have another husband clean up my wife. Somehow having another man fuck her is exciting, but having another cuck clean her up would be embarrassing.

I really like that one and I would strive to make sure I would be a good husbandry performer and also hope to be chosen for the others that performed poorly.

Swingit2
Oct 14, 2020, 9:46 AM
Right now I would say my favorite bi fantasy would be ...

I am at a friends house for a party , we are all drinking and flirting until it's too late and too drunk to drive home. My buddy offers me the couch to crash on so I say yes. My buddy and his wife giggle and say sorry if we make any noise and I reply " make all the noise you want!" As we exchange eye contact. I jack off listening to them fuck and I am close to cumming as I hear them finish . Immediately he comes out of the bedroom and heads towards the bathroom but I call him over and say " let me see it " . He obliged and shows me his soaked half hard cock. I get down on my knees and suck their cum off of it as I shoot my load on the floor , his wife has no idea...

KDaddy23
Oct 14, 2020, 3:55 PM
I actually don't have any! If there's been a way to have sex, I've pretty much done them already and if there's something I haven't done, it's probably because I didn't want to or they cross some lines I will not ever cross for any reason.

foundpuppy
Oct 14, 2020, 9:43 PM
I want to be spit-roasted and gang banged.

JeffT
Oct 16, 2020, 12:43 PM
I'd love to get down on my wife's pussy while being fucked doggy style by another bi guy.

csreef
Oct 16, 2020, 2:55 PM
My favorite Bi fantasy would be to have sex with a Mother, and her barely Legal son. :impleased

Robtiti
Oct 16, 2020, 4:39 PM
My favorite Bi fantasy would be to have sex with a Mother, and her barely Legal son. :impleased
YES! :tongue:

SlowNEZ
Oct 16, 2020, 4:51 PM
Count me in for a long weekend with a sexy crossdresser at a luxury resort. We shower and dress together, go out as a couple, have a few adult beverages, then come back to the room and fufill each other’s fantasies. No holes barred.

Modude
Oct 17, 2020, 10:53 PM
To have another guy ( bi of course ) fuck my wifes pussy doggy with me under her licking her clit, and I occasionally lick his shaft and balls for good measure, he pulls out of her and starts fucking my ass with her watching, then she lays down so I can lick her while he fucks me...

Modude
Oct 17, 2020, 10:55 PM
I'd love to get down on my wife's pussy while being fucked doggy style by another bi guy.

Ditto for me.....

Grant_Norman
Oct 18, 2020, 10:07 AM
Would love to eat a pussy or suck a cock while getting a nice cock up the ass...would love everyone to cum together

spacedfrog
Oct 18, 2020, 10:58 PM
My current fantasy is to go visit my female cousin who lives a few hours away. I kind of came out to her this year while we were having a general discussion about sex. I had been interested in a guy and she knows I’m in a sexless marriage, and I slowly let her know that I was thinking about having an affair, then came out that it was a guy I was interested in. She even asked me if I was a bottom or a top. When I told her bottom she gave me advice on how to get ready for anal.

so my fantasy is that I go for a visit and we go out to a bar together. She has already lined up a guy for me and when she spot him, she makes me go talk to him. He knows who I am and we start chatting and he finally says to me “so I understand you want to suck your first dick?” The conversation goes from there and I start to chicken out. I go back to my cousin and she won’t have it. She tells me to go get the guy and we would be bringing him back home with us. In fact, because I’m being such a bitch I have to suck his dick in the car on the way back to her place.

I go find him again, apologize for being a pussy and invite him back to her house. He makes me ask for his cock in front of a waitress at the bar.

while I’m giving him head in the back seat my cousin tells me that since I was being a bitch, I would definitely have to let him fuck me too. He laughs and tells me I’m his bitch for the rest of the weekend...and the fantasy kind of rolls out from there.

pantyluvr55
Oct 19, 2020, 10:21 AM
To be on my hands and knees eating a pussy and having a nice hard cock thrusting in me from behind.

DMercator
Oct 19, 2020, 11:15 AM
This just became my new favorite fantasy :-) Very hot indeed!

RickWilliams
Oct 23, 2020, 11:22 PM
I have many, but my bi fantasy is more gay than anything.

Me naked, blind folded, hand cuffed behind my back, collar on, leash on, my man parades me through an adult book store with movie theater, I get on my knees and using mouth, lips, and tongue I orally please to completion ever man in the building. Then I'm bent over ass up and tied to a bench where I spend the rest of the evening used orally and anally.

csreef
Oct 23, 2020, 11:36 PM

-OR- To have sex with a Mother and her barely Legal Daughter :impleased

Robtiti
Oct 24, 2020, 12:02 AM
This!

babyrmd
Oct 24, 2020, 5:39 AM
I have read a few "fantasies" here. I don't have any "fantasies" because 99.9% of the fantasies here are my realities. The scenes may be a little different (like being invited over to watch a football game and taking care of the men there). I have taken care of groups of men in 3somes, small and large groups. Been to bi parties with a couple of my submissives or fem dommes and after we do our thing with rope, bondage, spankings, floggins, etc etc. then I let the other men and women there have their way with them, which is usually just vanilla sex. I like putting cocks in them, then take the cocks out with my girls juices all over them and lick the cocks, suck them and put them back in. When the men are ready to cum, I usually pull them out and swallow their cum, because my girls don't like swapping fluids with other men other than me...just that way. Many times they would be getting fucked on the same bed that I am getting fucked on, laying next to them. We did not go to the bi parties all the time because they were boring vanilla parties. We had better times at the dungeons that were in the area.

Joboo
Oct 24, 2020, 10:42 AM
Licking my wife’s pussy when full of dick.

Flypaper
Oct 24, 2020, 5:39 PM

here here!

Flypaper
Oct 24, 2020, 5:41 PM
Sharing a cock with a girl whose lips touch mine as we battle for him. Her sitting on my face as he licks my ass and sucks my cock. Finish with me ass up, drilled from behind as I done at her Y.

KRBundee
Oct 24, 2020, 5:45 PM

thats hot!

KRBundee
Oct 24, 2020, 5:48 PM
I have read a few "fantasies" here. I don't have any "fantasies" because 99.9% of the fantasies here are my realities. The scenes may be a little different (like being invited over to watch a football game and taking care of the men there). I have taken care of groups of men in 3somes, small and large groups. Been to bi parties with a couple of my submissives or fem dommes and after we do our thing with rope, bondage, spankings, floggins, etc etc. then I let the other men and women there have their way with them, which is usually just vanilla sex. I like putting cocks in them, then take the cocks out with my girls juices all over them and lick the cocks, suck them and put them back in. When the men are ready to cum, I usually pull them out and swallow their cum, because my girls don't like swapping fluids with other men other than me...just that way. Many times they would be getting fucked on the same bed that I am getting fucked on, laying next to them. We did not go to the bi parties all the time because they were boring vanilla parties. We had better times at the dungeons that were in the area.

You are sooo fucking hot! And I cant wait to have you all to myself!

KRBundee
Oct 24, 2020, 5:50 PM
I want to eat my GFs pussy while she is fucked and suck his dick as it goes in and out and then while I'm eating her ass I want him to brutally butt fuck me , have him finish in her pussy and I eat the creampie , all the while being verbally humiliated ...

damn that is so fucking sexy! Im literally rubbing my clit reading this thread! Such a hot sexy scene!

RickWilliams
Oct 24, 2020, 6:26 PM

I most definitely would want to be your friend

Buck Naked
Oct 24, 2020, 6:37 PM
Licking my wife’s pussy when full of dick.

Though I know it will never happen, this too is my fantasy!

Tight1-4u
Oct 24, 2020, 6:52 PM
my favorite fantasy of all time is traveling to a distant city for a week long vacation and on arrival being taken prisoner and forced to be a sissy sub sex slave.. being used all day every day to pleasure whom ever was there.. being used multiple times throughout the day and night.. being full of cum 24-7 then at the end of the week them pull a big gang bang on me and fill me to over full and then drop me off just in time to catch my plain with all their cum still inside me!!

BrokenQuill
Oct 27, 2020, 12:17 PM
One of my current bi fantasies is to be with a married couple and to be watched by the wife as me and her husband explore each other. Having her sat in the room and intently watching us as we suck and fuck each other before she finally asks him to cum inside her too. Then to have the delight of sucking him clean before being allowed to lick her clean too.

Jozyxt
Oct 27, 2020, 3:50 PM
Here is a one time favorite. It springs from a fantasy my wife had.

The wife and I are held captive. We are tied down, heads in opposite directions while a group of men rape both of us. Her orally and vaginally. Me orally and anally. I'd see her being vaginally penetrated, the man would move on to her mouth. Then my ass and then my mouth. Because of course they wouldn't go from my ass to her without getting cleaned off in my mouth.

After each move we would have to thank them for fucking us. After each orgasm the recipient would thank them of the honor of being used as a cum dump. The circle would continue until all the man had finished cumming wherever each wanted too.

That is the fantasy for today.

Geoff Gregg
Oct 27, 2020, 9:42 PM
I had this one this morning. On a double date with my wife she has a stud and so do I. While her stud is fucking her I'm also getting fucked. After our studs are finished I get to eat her cream pie. Then I slide into her for that wonderful feeling of a well fucked pussy lubricated with cum.

cleves
Nov 1, 2020, 9:00 AM
My wife fucks her dominant bull and after she makes me clean his cock and eat her creampie.

querty
Nov 2, 2020, 7:49 AM

Oh yeah....

guywholikesboth
Nov 2, 2020, 1:14 PM
querty I had that happen fucked my father in laws friends wife then had sex another time with her teen age son we sucked each other more that once mother had had cum multiple times son was better at head then mom

querty
Nov 2, 2020, 2:31 PM
querty I had that happen fucked my father in laws friends wife then had sex another time with her teen age son we sucked each other more that once mother had had cum multiple times son was better at head then mom

Did the mom and the son play with each other?

guywholikesboth
Nov 2, 2020, 4:17 PM
no they didn't know I has doing them both

emerging
Nov 2, 2020, 6:02 PM
I have always wanted to eat a pussy (hairy preferred) while it is getting fucked. I will do my best to clean it all up once all parties have finished.

I have also been playing with panties and thigh highs recently. This would lead to my wife pegging me with a strap-on while dressed in her lingerie.

querty
Nov 2, 2020, 9:26 PM
no they didn't know I has doing them both

probably a good thing :-)

Jozyxt
Nov 4, 2020, 2:34 PM
The first bi fantasy I told my wife was to see her sitting on a lovers lap with his cock inside her. I would lick her clit to make her cum really hard, suck his balls to make him cum really hard then clean them both up. There was no fantasy of how I came because while i was telling her this, I came really hard inside her.

missn3njerry
Nov 10, 2020, 9:26 AM
mine is to have an intimate emotional and physical relationship with a M/F couple....the woman travels for work often so when she is gone, I am his "wife". When she returns from travel, we are both glad to see her - I help her get ready for him and clean them both when they finish makeing love

JordanCD
Nov 10, 2020, 3:10 PM
Fucking my wife missionary style while we both suck the other guy's cock and share his cum

Neonaught
Nov 11, 2020, 8:34 AM
mine is to have an intimate emotional and physical relationship with a M/F couple....the woman travels for work often so when she is gone, I am his "wife". When she returns from travel, we are both glad to see her - I help her get ready for him and clean them both when they finish makeing love

Where do we apply!!! We would love to have this arrangement and have something pretty close to it now.

missn3njerry
Nov 11, 2020, 10:16 AM
Where do we apply!!! We would love to have this arrangement and have something pretty close to it now.

I wish I knew, so it wouldn't be a fantasy, but a reality.....your pretty close arrangement sounds awesome!

UncutUndercover
Nov 17, 2020, 12:26 PM
Honestly, my fantasies aren't as explicit as most of these posts.
But right now, my fantasy is to have a loving and kind boyfriend. That it's magically ok with my wife/belief system to do so. He doesn't need to be perfect, hell I sure ain't, just someone I can fall for.
Maybe a guy who's also married and has the same hole in his heart for men. Maybe we could alternate with the girls for watching the kids for a day while we take a day off to ourselves. A nice exclusive relationship where we can safely explore what feels right. Where we can explore the feelings we've hidden so deeply inside.
While I'm dreaming, he's mostly a top, preferably uncircumcised and about 6-8 inches I guess...nothing too crazy, but enough to fill me up. It would be nice to have a couple shared interests and hobbies too.
Someone I can just lay my head on his chest as we lay naked in bed. Share stubbly kisses, and passionate sex. It would be fun to swallow for him, and feel him cum inside me at either of my ends. Feel his arms around me and mine around him.

And then we can clean up each other and the room and go pick up our wives and/or kids. Then we watch the kids the next day so the wives can have a day to get out and de-stress.

Anyway...I know it's not as explicit or sexy as alot of these, but it's what I'd like. I have bigger fish to fry than even think about trying it, but it's what I daydream about.

Luv2bi_95020
Nov 17, 2020, 1:00 PM
Bi fantasy? More like bi reality. My favorite (been my ex now 27 years, she had drug issues) when we were together was laying underneath her while he’s doing her doggie style and licking her clit and his dick and balls while he’s fucking her, she and him are giving me oral. Occasionally pulling it out to clean her pussy juices off his dock by deep throating it then guiding it, sliding it back into her pussy.
I’ve also really enjoyed doing missionary with her while and we were both performing oral on him.
Another fave is just 69’ing with another guy, love the challenge of swallowing him all the way and watching that hard cock slide into my mouth, sucking around the head. I love the feeling when that head starts to swell up in my mouth and his balls get tight right before he dumps his load down my throat. A bit of an oral fixation here! LOL
I don’t think I could ever be Happy without having both pussy and cock!!!

Somethingmore
Nov 25, 2020, 12:59 AM
Fantasy of a bi couple taking me home and everyone plays with everyone all night long

DD788Snipe
Nov 25, 2020, 2:32 AM
Being on my boat with a handfull of guys, naked, and fucking and sucking hard cock all day. When the fun is over, barely being able to walk down the dock from being fuck bbleed all day and night.
That sounds fun. I have thought about that fantasy on my boat. 42' Sundeck trawler. It would be delicious. I'm an Irish whiskey guy myself (Jameson Black barrel) or Glenn Fiddich Bourdon Barrel 14 year old Single Malt Scotch. Cheers!!

Bi_Rocker
Nov 25, 2020, 1:13 PM
I'd like to do a blow bang bukakke with a woman with us sucking off a bunch of guys, getting covered in cum and licking it off each other

Fred_Brice
Nov 25, 2020, 4:40 PM
Fantasy of a bi couple taking me home and everyone plays with everyone all night long

That really sounds good for me, also!

Flypaper
Nov 27, 2020, 7:37 AM
This is mine...

querty
Nov 27, 2020, 8:49 AM

Been there, done that, and it rocks!!

chongster
Nov 27, 2020, 10:31 AM
My current fantasy is to be part of a gang bang on a smooth twink or trans ass. I would love to slide my cock in a warm cum filled ass and dump a load

Jozyxt
Nov 30, 2020, 3:01 PM
Here is my fantasy for today.

To be an assistant to Ella Hollywood. To guide her to cocks to suck, hold men as they enter her ass to fuck her. Clean up the cum as needed. Tell her how beautiful she looks as she pleases men. Then to suck her and drink her cum to relly show her how I feel about her beauty.

BiLeni
Nov 30, 2020, 8:10 PM
Threesome with a pre op transwoman,luckily my girlfriend knows and it will happen.She knows the right pre op transwoman for this

stonebow
Dec 4, 2020, 4:51 PM
I never had any bisexual fantasy. It‘s either a homosexual one with only men or a straight one with a woman. I am not interested at all in mixing both.
So three-ways are a no go?.....you don't know what you're missing!

stonebow
Dec 4, 2020, 4:54 PM
Threesome with a pre op transwoman,luckily my girlfriend knows and it will happen.She knows the right pre op transwoman for this
That's a pretty tall order......you are extremely fortunate. Hope it's all you dream it will be.

stonebow
Dec 4, 2020, 5:10 PM
Would love to eat a pussy or suck a cock while getting a nice cock up the ass...would love everyone to cum together
Yes!...have had a few spit roastings but have never eaten pussy wile being fucked....or fucked a pussy while a guy fucks my ass. It's something that could happen some day, perhaps.

stonebow
Dec 4, 2020, 5:13 PM

Ah yes..the legendary "sportsman's double"...lol

Neonaught
Dec 5, 2020, 9:39 AM
For me it would be to fuck a girl while a guy stands over her and fucks my face slowly. We all cum together, then he starts eating her as I fuck his tight ass. I've had this once but want moar!!!

Rest85
Dec 26, 2020, 3:28 PM
I have many, many bi fantasies but my current #1 fantasy is for my gf to secretly take a lover. She fucks him occasionally and thinks I don't know, but her lover actually tells me right from the first time that he has seduced her.

Every time he has fucked her or had her suck his cock he will text me after he has built up another nice load so I can go to his place and get on my knees to suck his cock while he tells me all the dirty things she does with him and how hard he makes her cum with his bigger dick.

Flypaper
Dec 27, 2020, 10:09 AM
Im 69ing my sporty neighbor MILF as her husband straddles my head and enters her vagina. His shaft is strong and thick, her lips swollen, and I’m drawn to his smooth balls swinging above me. My tongue goes to his cock as I slurp his balls, lots of juices flowing as he builds to a climax and the cum flows into her pussy and down on to my face. As she’s quivering from her own orgasm, my neighbor inhales my cock and swallows my load, and he leans down and kisses me to taste their combined fluids...

csreef
Dec 27, 2020, 1:22 PM
Im 69ing my sporty neighbor MILF as her husband straddles my head and enters her vagina. His shaft is strong and thick, her lips swollen, and I’m drawn to his smooth balls swinging above me. My tongue goes to his cock as I slurp his balls, lots of juices flowing as he builds to a climax and the cum flows into her pussy and down on to my face. As she’s quivering from her own orgasm, my neighbor inhales my cock and swallows my load, and he leans down and kisses me to taste their combined fluids...

Wow! That is Hot!

Flypaper
Dec 28, 2020, 7:33 AM
Wow! That is Hot!

https://xhamster.com/videos/kiara-gold-welcomes-two-sexual-guests-in-bed-and-each-hole-xhm3DQl

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 28, 2020, 4:37 PM
I'd have to say my ultimate bi fantasy is to be getting nailed by a big fat cock while having either a cock in my mouth or going down on my woman while hearing her describing and end encouraging me taking one or both cocks

bhytrdfg
Apr 4, 2021, 11:18 AM
i dream about being taken with no choice, held down lying on my back with my legs held up and open and gang banged by unlimited multiple men. Forced to suck and swallow an unlimited multiple loads of cum, being equally filled at the other end also obviously with no condom use. if a condom is used i want to clean him off with my mouth.

Cynthia_CD
Apr 4, 2021, 9:49 PM
I have one where I meet a straight guy who has not had sex for a while, of course, I am all dressed up. He is interested but hesitant to try anything but I encourage him by just sucking him off and then and then having him lay on the bed while I slide his cock into me. After a few minutes I can feel his hands on my hips and he asks me to get on all fours on the bed before going to town on me.

Jozyxt
Apr 5, 2021, 2:31 PM
My most recent one is to reconnect with a sub guy that sucked me several times but wanted me to be aggressive and even abusive with him. I was a newby at the time and not interested. And he is very needy. Now I am more comfortable as bi, so I've been thinking about spending some time ballbusting while facesitting on him. Not sure why though, but that's the way fantasy seems to work.

Takin8
Apr 6, 2021, 5:45 PM
I would love to suck a nice 8” cut trimmed cock.. complete with the full experience swallowing and then straddling and taking it slow inside of me

Fzmr9t
Apr 6, 2021, 6:19 PM
Mine would be to be in an orgy with both men and women. Everyone doing everything to everyone and anyone!

Trione
Apr 6, 2021, 8:06 PM
I think about spending the weekend with two other bi guys and we all share in all the sex we can take.

rocker_sexy
Apr 7, 2021, 7:25 AM
I love to put my cock in husbands ass while his cock is sucking by his wife:)

Jozyxt
Apr 7, 2021, 2:28 PM
I love to put my cock in husbands ass while his cock is sucking by his wife:)
Wish I could work that out with you!

SlowNEZ
Apr 8, 2021, 8:15 AM
I have one where I meet a straight guy who has not had sex for a while, of course, I am all dressed up. He is interested but hesitant to try anything but I encourage him by just sucking him off and then and then having him lay on the bed while I slide his cock into me. After a few minutes I can feel his hands on my hips and he asks me to get on all fours on the bed before going to town on me.

One of my fantasies, so eloquently put into words. Beautiful scene. Well done.

Footstep40
Apr 8, 2021, 11:45 AM
I’ve had several fantasies, some have come true, some never will. Right now the hottest one I have, I share with my wife, as it was originally her fantasy.
In the city I live in, there is a swingers hotel that we’ve been to and had some fun at before. They have a clothing optional indoor pool that has a bed near it for folks that like to put on shows. We’ve seen mostly m/f couples on it, or m/f/f preform there. Our fantasy is to meet up with another couple, she would have sex with the other woman, while the guy and I would do our thing in this “public” space while people watched.

Cynthia_CD
Apr 8, 2021, 6:10 PM
One of my fantasies, so eloquently put into words. Beautiful scene. Well done.

Thanks, I put a lot of back story and thought into my fantasies.

vanquished005
Apr 9, 2021, 5:09 AM
one of my fantasies is for my mature catholic to suck the cock of a younger guy, and then milk his cum into the champagne glass that we used to toast at our wedding and then drop her wedding ring into the cum-filled glass, and they both order me to get the ring out with my tongue and then clean it

Modude
Jun 10, 2021, 10:56 PM
This is mine...

One of mine too

DareMe
Jun 11, 2021, 9:29 AM
Fucklicking is a big one. A few have already described it so well here.

Essentially a 69 with me sucking her pussy as a guy with a nice thick long dick with a heavy ball sack inserts himself and stretch her passed what I can do. He furnishes her private apartment and scratches every part of her inner pussy. She would be very wet and drip on my face as his balls rubs the entire length of my face as he pistons his way to orgasm. He would finish by coming in her and on her neatly trimmed fur patch (yes, I like a hairy pussy), I would then clean him and her up.

Modude
Jun 20, 2021, 11:40 PM
I meet a nice, clean married guy at a bar or restaurant, we start talking and he eventually asks me if I'd like a bj, I say sure and we find a secluded spot and he sucks me. It turns me on and I return the favor, we both get hot and end up flip flop fucking.
We both enjoy it so much it becomes a regular thing....

tastessogood
Jun 22, 2021, 6:17 AM
Sucking all the cocks of my local high school football team and eating the pussies of all the cheerleaders.

Jozyxt
Jun 22, 2021, 3:09 PM
Sucking all the cocks of my local high school football team and eating the pussies of all the cheerleaders.
I am not sure how long I could do that before my jaw started hurting. But I'd like to find out.

csreef
Jun 22, 2021, 4:29 PM

Now that is an interesting fantasy!

RisingBi
Jun 24, 2021, 6:05 PM
My gym here in Niagara Falls finally opened up again. After spending 4 solid months getting back into semi-shape again, swimming my lengths a few times a week, treadmill, weights, etc., I stepped out of the shower one day, towelled dry, and headed back to the lockers to get dressed. I have no problem with my nudity, so I never wrap the towel around my waist like a lot of other guys do. Despite being totally OK with my nakedness (I actually love naturism), I also try to use discretion, and I'm not generally looking around at guys, making it obvious that I'm bi. I don't want to make any guy feel uncomfortable, or worse. but I'm also open to making a connection with a guy in the showers and lockers at a gym. This has especially been the case since I broke up with my girlfriend in December 2019, just before the pandemic started. I've been single and only thinking about guys ever since!!

When I got back to my locker, I saw that there were two other guys in that tight area. The lockers are set up in multiple U-shaped sections, with just enough room to have a wide common bench between each set of facing lockers. I just noticed the two guys without really looking, noticing one that was possibly tying up his shoelaces, and the other one a little further back in the corner. I did an extra quick glance at the latter, because I did notice more flesh: and I saw that he was towelling his naked body dry. The one thing that I do try to catch glimpses of when I have the opportunity is to very discreetly glance at guys' junk. What can I tell you: I love cock! But I didn't catch a glimpse this time because this guy's body wasn't in the right position facing me. So I just started to enter my combination into my lock, and I started unloading my locker onto the bench.

As I was doing that, during the second time twisting my body around from having my ass to him, grabbing something deep in the locker, and then twisting around to drop it on the bench, I caught a shot in my peripheral vision--or was it more like a feeling--that he glanced at my cock. I pretended to arrange something on the bench, and chanced another quick glance up to try to catch another quick look at his body. Sure enough, that time I got a good look at his cock. OMG, it was beautiful, and nicely trimmed, with a nice body connected to it.

He was still running the towel over his body. I was still completely naked, emptying my locker before putting any clothes on, because I wanted to prolong my nakedness. That's when it happened. I stole another glance at his body, catching him doing the same. I actually saw his eyes linger on my cock! I then grabbed my own towel off the bench, and pretended to continue to dry myself more, as he did the same. That's when one of our mutual glances caught each other's eye, and we both spontaneously smiled at each other.

Oh my God, I couldn't believe this was happening! Only once before, probably 20 years ago now, did I pick up a guy at the gym. That time it happened as a result of our intently watching each other lather and rinse in the open shower area at a Y in Ottawa when I lived there, our cocks growing harder and harder, and neither of us giving a shit. You certainly can't do that in very conservative Niagara, where we even have individual shower stalls with curtains, lol. Most of my 30 years of encounters with guys have been anonymous, in bathhouses etc., though since 2013 it's been exclusively through gay hookup sites and getting together in each others homes. But there hadn't been a lot of guys in these intimate get-togethers since 2013, and then I met my girlfriend in 2016. And there has only been one guy since the pandemic struck.

So I mustered up the courage and said, "Hey, how's it going?" And just like that we struck up a conversation, while we were very slowly putting our clothes back on. Never had I felt such chemistry with another guy. Never had I felt such attraction to a man, even after his clothes were on and his beautiful nakedness was covered.

We decided to go for dinner. And we hit it off like I've never hit it off before. You have to understand, up until then, it had only been about gay sex for me, without emotion or romance, and only once before did I have friendship feelings for a guy that I was having sex with. Yes, I fantasized about romance and love with a guy, but I never had those feelings with a real guy yet. But all the sparks were flying during that dinner. We had so much in common, but also very intriguing differences. He ticked off a lot of the boxes for me, not that I'm necessarily looking for that. We all of course just want connection, don't we? And, oh my gosh, was this guy and I ever connecting.

If he had been a woman, and we were on our first date, I probably would not have slept with him that night. I would have been a "gentleman". But we were two, single, bisexual, and very horny men that had already seen each other naked, and fallen in lust with each other's cocks and asses. So of course I said yes after he invited me to follow him back to his house.

The next 24 hours was pretty much a blur. No, correction: a lot of it was a blur, like riding the craziest ride of your life, but other parts are still very vivid and clear in my mind and I feel like I will remember forever. The passion we felt for each other that night and all the next day was off the Richter scale. The sex was almost nonstop, with both of us having energy unheard of. It had been sweet and gentle and loving at times, and hard and pounding and vigourous at other times. We showered many times, usually sucking each other's cocks and tonguefucking each other's assholes like crazy (thank God he's versatile like I am). Outside of the shower, we fingered and fucked each other's assholes, with condoms, many times. The first time I penetrated his asshole with my cock gave me a feeling of intimacy like I've never felt before. I felt so close to him with my cock deep inside of him! Whenever he was inside me I never wanted him to pull out.

Our mutual stamina was incredible: otherwise we could never have lasted for those 24 hours. Maybe he came three times and I came twice, all earth shattering, out of this world, mind-blowing orgasms from what I can remember, either into our mouths and down our throats, or deep inside each other's asses. We drank each other's cum from our condoms. We otherwise kept well hydrated with water and electrolytes, but the only protein we consumed was each other's semen. Neither of us felt any hunger except for each other. And somehow we squeezed in some sweet pillow talk as well. It was probably around midnight that second night when we FINALLY fell asleep in each others arms. That was a first for me--actually sleeping with a man.

That was six months ago, and we've never been a day apart since. I've actually fallen in love with another man, and it has been better than I ever imagined. We've got our ups and downs, but I feel like we are so compatible, and because we each cherish the other person more than we cherish our self, we make it work. And I finally had to come out to my family and friends. Up until now only my therapist and ex-girlfriend knew about my bisexuality (outside of the gay/bi community). It was not easy to come out, and there were definitely some challenges. But for the most part, people are quite accepting because they see me so happy, for the first time! He and I are even on the same spiritual path, which pretty much closes the deal for me. So much has changed in the last six months, I just can't believe it. Most of all, I think my boyfriend is truly happy, also for the first time in his life, and that makes me happy.

[I know this kind of relationship is not for most bi guys here, because most of you are like I was for almost 30 years, all about a guy's cock, and sometimes ass, and nothing else about the guy. In real life that's also what it's been like for me too. But the above is my deepest fantasy, and I wish it could come true.]