PDA

View Full Version : cucking /shareing/ cheating .. anyone enjoy it all

buds50
Jul 27, 2020, 6:22 AM
woke up horny as hell last nite never slept hardly the rest of the night. was dreaming of the times and there were a lot ,of the times shes cheated on me , or cucked me whatever u call it . she fucked so many guys ,if i was away or working nites ,id drive by on my times out of office and there would be a car there. or if i was away for work ,golf or whatever shed tell me on chat that she fucked last nite or had a guy comming over that night , shed go into detail nothing left out , like sometimes she can still taste the guys cum on her breath or his asshole scent was still in her nose , she knew id have to jack off. how good his cock felt in her pussy and mouth so on, how she swallowed the first load so he would fuck her longer and all that ,occasioanly shed get ass fucked to. now nothing that i wasnt doing when away lol i just didnt tell her i cheated couldnt , even to this day 32 years later ive had pussy on the side and many many cocks, and i pretend to be the hurt hubby lol, how many times did i set it up for a guy to come over to fuck with us and id go out last minute so id cum in and hear her cumming with him slip up and go in, so hard and horny sloppy fuck her hard, man i loved that , clean her pussy some to but sliding in her gaping wet hole was the prize for me . she took real advantage of that so many time ,knowing id be so hot hearing about it, anyone else like this to please share

Bottomhubby
Jul 27, 2020, 6:58 AM
My wife cucks me but with other women she is bisexual but leans heavily towards the lesbian side. I am bi but prefer cock to pussy so it works for us.