PDA

View Full Version : About Myself

cincque
Jul 20, 2020, 12:30 PM
I go by the name Cincque. My mother was Black while my father is a Sephardic Jew. People say I look like Lenny Kravitz though I think I'm more handsome. I love white submissive couples. I love fucking both of their tight white asses with my 10 inch love pole. They always enjoy it and beg for more. I had my first bi experience back in 1993 at a beach house in Cape Cod. Up until then I was strictly straight.
I met this gorgeous couple at a local clam bar where I played guitar for a local band. They were from Iceland and both had flaxen blond hair with the most beautiful blue eyes. They were in their early twenties. After a few drinks they asked if I would like to go to their beach house. I rode in their car. Once inside we shared a joint I had in my pocket. I played a guitar they had in the living room both both Erik and Bridget not their real names enjoyed my impromptu show. Suddenly Erik kissed me on the lips at first I wanted to push him away but felt a rush like I never felt before. He opened my fly and whipped out my now hard dong. He called Bridget over and she gasped in amazement. We took off our clothes. Bridget had average sized but perky tits Erik had an average sized erect dick. They had blonde pubic hair and Erik had shaved his legs. They had the cutest asses and perfectly slim bodies. We went into the bedroom and I suggested they get some vaseline. Bridget went to get some while Erik gave me an awesome blowjob better than most women I had been with. Bridget also gave me a blow job. I told them to bend over and spread their ass cheeks showing their tight assholes.
I slowly inserted my pole into Erik's ass and began pounding real hard. He moaned and begged me not stop. I blew my wad and pulled it out. I told Erik to start eating out Bridget which he promptly did. I later learned they are brother and sister! I told them to do a sixtynine which they eagerly did. When I got it up I announced it was Bridget's turn. She bent over and spread her asscheeks showing her asshole and her sweet pussy. I gently entered penetrated her ass and began banging her. She moaned so loudly I was afraid the neighbors would hear. The windows were open. After that I went to the shower to wash off my tool while they did another sixtynine. I then fucked Bridget's wet pussy giving her a super orgasm. I then told Erik to fuck Bridget in the ass. Imagine fucking his own sister in the ass. We had several more encounters before they went back home. I would bring wine, bread, cheese and some weed which we would have before having sex.
Since then I have had sex with a number of submissive white couples who love being dominated. The last ten years I have been celibate since finding out that I am HIV positive. Right now I am helping a lady friend write a novel about a bisexual fantasy. It is the story of a group of white people seeking to get away from the civil unrest of a Balkanized US. They are invited to come live on a Carribean Island where unknown to them the all black inhabitants are members of a cult. Over the course of the story they are transformed from terrified and unwilling to happy obedient submissive sex slaves.

Intoone
Jul 20, 2020, 4:51 PM
Thank you for sharing

csreef
Jul 20, 2020, 5:09 PM
Interesting story!

GayGuy04
Jul 20, 2020, 8:03 PM
Hi welcome to the site and nice story of you

Arsamatoria
Jul 22, 2020, 2:12 PM
Great intro. Welcome.