PDA

View Full Version : Tanning beds

CmeCu
Jul 16, 2020, 6:50 PM
I have always been a sun worshiper. I love being outside naked! For some reason that always turns me on. We used to lay out and play in the pool 55282 for hours and always end up horny, hard, and happy! When I joined the local PF and was able to tan all I wanted, I was in heaven. To me it’s a turn on to lay under the lights naked. I will lotion up and lay there and play with my nipples and cock for the full 20 minutes :-)
My wife said, “some other guy was probably laying in there naked just before you” Little does she know, that’s what I’m thinking about. Can’t be the only guy (Or girl) that does this. I also fantasize that some special guy will follow me in one day to help with the lotion :-) I’ve watched some of the other men at the PF, but I don’t know what that protocol is. How would to invite or be invited to shower or tan together ?

BiBedBud
Jul 17, 2020, 2:08 PM
Ten Surprising Facts about Indoor Tanning that you've gotta know...... (https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/skin-cancer/surprising-facts-about-indoor-tanning)

GayGuy04
Jul 17, 2020, 7:48 PM
Nice cock CMeCu looks like your cock needed a tan as well

CmeCu
Jul 19, 2020, 10:37 AM
Always!
Today will be a great day for it. Lots 0 sunshine on the boat today!

kutag
Jul 20, 2020, 8:36 AM
Tanning beds have been banned here in Australia for years.

CmeCu
Jul 20, 2020, 3:42 PM
I was hoping for some sexy stories or comments. Maybe start a conversation or two. I suppose I just wasn’t clear enough :-(