PDA

View Full Version : What is the biggest dick you've ever taken?

grover
Jul 16, 2020, 9:50 AM
What is the biggest dick you've ever taken up the ass? Not dildo or vibrator or butt plug but real cock. For me it was about 8 to 8.5 inch cock and I don't know how big around it was except my thumb and index finger wouldn't touch when I wrapped them around it. I honestly think I couldn't take any bigger. My ass was full and stretched wider than it had ever been. After he came in my asshole and pulled out I licked it like an ice cream cone. MMMMM. I had an incredible orgasm with him cause he offered me his ass afterward and I fucked that hole as hard as I could. I wouldn't want to try anything bigger though.

sisboy
Jul 16, 2020, 11:20 AM
Biggest cock I ever had was about 8 in and thick!It was hard to take it all in my ass pussy and made me whimper. Only good part of it was that he shot big loads.I got more enjoyment out of sucking his cock than fucking it! My wife is a size queen and she loved it!

Bluehill
Jul 16, 2020, 11:28 AM
I was fucked by a black guy who had a thick 9" cock!

It hurt at first, but it got easier and I was able to take his full length!

KDaddy23
Jul 16, 2020, 1:24 PM
Biggest one I've ever had was 13" - and, yes, I measured it. He was long but thin - I didn't have any problems wrapping my hand around him but, then again, I kinda have "big" hands and long fingers. He took it easy getting it in me and, frankly, I was impressed because it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it was gonna be and he did get all of it in me and I was even impressed that he did it and that I could take all of it. What made it even better is that he didn't try to hammer me when he fucked me. I was - and still am - quite proud of the fact that I could deal with such a long but skinny dick... and it makes me laugh my ass off to remember how he wailed and moaned about having my much shorter dick in his ass! He was acting like I was trying to murder him!

cornholejoe
Jul 16, 2020, 5:42 PM
biggest i ever took in my ass was 8 inchs plus and really thick left me sore for a few days i am more in to 7 inchs myself

Jazminedress
Jul 16, 2020, 5:51 PM
about 8.5. personally I prefer normal over horse cock

Basin_Bouy
Jul 17, 2020, 7:06 AM
Biggest cock ... it was as thick a beer can! I started to suck him and knew I could not put it in my ass! He was so thick that my jaws ached, but I managed to blow him to completion. There was no way it would have fit in my ass

Fred_Brice
Jul 17, 2020, 1:57 PM
The biggest "human" cock that I had was around: 9"+ and somewhat thick! The first time I saw it I could not wait to suck every inch and I quickly started taking it deep in my mouth and somehow after awhile, I was to get it all in my mouth and partly into my throat and I did not quit until I received every drop of his warm man juices! Afterwards we both took a short break and he ask me if I was ready for him to fill my man pussy and I said that I could not wait! He lubed me up along with his huge cock and touch my male pussy with his cock head, next he told me to relax and I did, and soon he was working inside me and it was very filling and soon I felt his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. It was one of my greatest feelings that I had ever had, until he came and filled my male pussy with huge load of his warm juices. Afterwords he pulled out and I felt his warm juices leaking from my male pussy and he quickly started licking all of until I was clean.

Every time I arrive at his home, there was no Hello and he told me to drop my drawers and as he lubed up and fuck me until he was able have an organism. Then he would say Hello, welcome to my place and we both spend the weekend together, both being nude and doing things together that provide both of us max pleasures. The truth is, I really enjoyed sucking his cock and often we be sitting at the table talking and I see his hard cock, I would sit on the floor and suck him dry and once he came, I would continue sucking and hope he cum again and often he did.
He was like my private cum machine and I could never get enough!

guywholikesboth
Jul 19, 2020, 1:05 AM
the biggest cock I had was when I was a teen he was 14 I was 13 he was 11 inches and thick he tried fucking me but it hurt he only got the head in