PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to just not enjoy receiving anal?

Curiouscurious
Jul 15, 2020, 6:51 PM
Like you often hear about gay couples not having anal, or gay/bi men who choose only to top because they don't enjoy bottoming. The responses are often that they just haven't met the right man and that a man who fucks properly will change their minds.

But, wouldn't it be possible that someone might just not enjoy anal as much as others? It's kinda how you'd think that all penises have the same anatomy so they all should enjoy the same stuff, but still all men have different ways of jerking off and all of them like different types of blowjobs

playful808
Jul 15, 2020, 7:06 PM
It is very possible.

Like everything else, it's on a bell curve.

Some Guys Are Just Not Wired For Anal. It does nothing for them.
Other guys like it to varying degrees.
A few guys like bottoming to the exclusion of all else.

If it does nothing fo you, then:
"Congratulations, Harry! You're a TOP!"

The world needs tops.

Jazminedress
Jul 15, 2020, 9:35 PM
It is very possible.

Like everything else, it's on a bell curve.

Some Guys Are Just Not Wired For Anal. It does nothing for them.
Other guys like it to varying degrees.
A few guys like bottoming to the exclusion of all else.

If it does nothing fo you, then:
"Congratulations, Harry! You're a TOP!"

The world needs tops.

exactly.............I dont ,like being on top for anal

cuttin2dachase
Jul 15, 2020, 9:52 PM
A lifetime of fucking made me know that I don't really enjoy inserting my cock up a female or male anus. It just did not do anything for me except for making my dick cum. I did it to please women and men. The few women I fucked anally loved it but I didn't. I wanted my cock to cum in their pussies and or mouths. The few men I fucked tried to tell me how to do it while I was trying to please them. I just wanted the men to suck my dick. But that's me. I'll have to admit, though, that the only bisexual desires that I haven't experienced are (1) having a woman fuck me with a dildo and lube and (2) a man with a super hard dick fucking my ass with a condom and lube. I found that giving anal sex is not for me. I'll have to decide for myself if I can or can't enjoy getting anal from a man or a woman....something to possibly look forward to....maybe or maybe not

Neonaught
Jul 16, 2020, 11:40 AM
I tried the bottom 3 times but never really got much from it. I do have some prostate vibes I favor and love getting rimmed. I guess I am all top!

KDaddy23
Jul 16, 2020, 1:15 PM
Just like anything else in sex, it's a learned thing and one does have to learn how to enjoy it and that's just not as much as a no-brainer as might be thought. Yes, in men, if you can stimulate their prostate, it can either be a thrill or a very annoying and bothersome kind of feeling, not to mention having your asshole stretched out in a way it wasn't designed to be. Some of it is about finding the right guy but it's still something that you have to learn to enjoy and to be able to find the pleasure in. I spent a good part of my life being fucked by guys and I did, in fact, enjoy it... then I just stopped enjoying it but, yeah, sometimes, I still want to be fucked and if I've learned nothing else, I've learned that enjoying it depends on how you're feeling and not so much about who you're with. If you ain't feeling it, you just ain't feeling it and, really, it's a part of sex that doesn't have to be done as a matter of course - but we believe it is. We know that men are hard-wired to fuck and it does make sense that when it's man on man, fucking is implied but assumed to always be enjoyable and, honestly, it isn't and for no other reason than if you're not of a mind to enjoy it, you don't have to be fucked even though ya might get some shit about not wanting to do something that is, for the most part, implied.

All it takes to understand this better is to think about any time you've been fucked - and if you have - and, damn, this ain't fun and/or you're not otherwise enjoying it. Maybe it's the guy with his cock buried in your ass... and maybe it's just how you're feeling in that moment. I know that, too many times, I've thought that being fucked was a great idea... until the guy started fucking me and now I'm lying there wonder why I thought this was such a good idea... and praying that he hurries the fuck up and cream me so he can get out of me.

But I have come to understand that for some men, bottoming isn't just about physical satisfaction; there are other things in this at the core of their being that is being pleased/satisfied by being fucked. We just assume, act like, and behave as if being fucked is always enjoyable - and the truth is that it isn't always all that satisfying. If nothing else, men get to find out why women behave the way they do when we wanna fuck them.

cornholejoe
Jul 16, 2020, 5:46 PM
i like to fuck and be fucked anal is something i all ways liked

Coastocoast
Jul 16, 2020, 6:59 PM
Yes it is

tenni
Jul 16, 2020, 7:58 PM
I can recall a time when most gay men would admit that they did not get involved in anal. Some would say that they did publicly but even male couples of years together would not actually do it often.

monaohio
Jul 17, 2020, 6:33 AM
i love getting anal to me its better then me doing a woman

chargersfan
Jul 17, 2020, 9:13 PM
My first was hit and miss that’s for sure ... the first time was amazing or so I thought his short thin cock shot right in and there was very little discomfort every time he’d slide it up and in . he banged away till he’d cum and I was like this was easy and it stayed that way for a while making me wonder what if this was how it would be... That all changed with Number two not so easy and not fun at times that’s for sure.... that’s all he wanted and there were some rough nights and next days... suck it so it’s nice and hard then turn over and let him fuck it ... and he did ... I learned though

jomartin119
Aug 2, 2020, 11:23 AM
i top a couple of time because the guy ask me to. i'm a bottom and love to get fucked

a_bx99
Aug 3, 2020, 11:49 AM
I thought the idea of being a 'bottom' was terrible and on first trying it initially I was reluctant - until he was inside me then I was a convert!

The thing is I never had any sort of penetrative sex before so its all I knew until then but I can understand some peoples reluctance to do it as idea of having something in that part of you is quite alien.

sisboy
Aug 3, 2020, 3:46 PM
If the guy goes crazy alpha male on you it is no fun and not enjoyable at all!!

eager4cum
Aug 4, 2020, 12:58 PM
Like you often hear about gay couples not having anal, or gay/bi men who choose only to top because they don't enjoy bottoming. The responses are often that they just haven't met the right man and that a man who fucks properly will change their minds.

But, wouldn't it be possible that someone might just not enjoy anal as much as others? It's kinda how you'd think that all penises have the same anatomy so they all should enjoy the same stuff, but still all men have different ways of jerking off and all of them like different types of blowjobs

Not just possible, but probable for some. We are all individuals and as individuals, there is going to be a full spectrum of possible / probable / definite.

williamg
Aug 4, 2020, 5:45 PM
I have a craving for toys in my butt... So that makes me? Ready.