PDA

View Full Version : Am I turning gay because men are fucking me?

Jamie19
Jun 24, 2020, 12:46 PM
Maybe sounds like a weird question but bear with me lol

So I'm 19 and I always thought I was mostly straight. Being as I'm trans and very feminine, though, girls were never really interested. I had sex with a girl once but it was a bit underwhelming tbh. I couldn't get it up and then I couldn't cum.

Anyway, a few months ago I got a bit fed up of Tinder etc and getting no matches so decided to see what it would be like if I changed the search stuff so I was only matching with me. I went full girl mode with my pictures too, and made them a bit more raunchy. I actually look like a girl and always have; but I made clear that I was basically a femboy on my profile so no one got 'trapped' lol.

Anyway, the attention I got blew my mind a bit. Got a ton of matches and some of the guys were really hot, like jock types with big muscles. Being as I get horny like everyone else I thought, why not, may as well meet up with a few of them. Since then I've fucked 7 guys, a few repeatedly. I'm not attracted to guys enough I don't think to fuck them, but I let them fuck me.

I still find women really attractive etc but I feel like I'm becoming more gay just because I'm getting addicted to the rush of anal. The first time was painful but some of the orgasms from anal have been pretty amazing. I don't really have to touch my dick anymore and if he's fucking me right and has a big dick I just start to cum. I'm seeing this one guy about once a week. He's 44 (I'm 19). He just got divorced and says he's only been with women before. He's in great shape and has a really thick cock. Often times I cum straight away when he puts it in and then again later before he finishes. It's so hot having him hitting it from the back and then feeling him finish in my butthole. It's got much better with time as well: wasn't sure at first now it's lush.

I guess I've answered my own question but I didn't really used to feel like this and I still get crushes on girls. But with men I can get sex and in some ways it's better (though I still don't want to fuck a man).

**Confused face**

tenni
Jun 24, 2020, 1:04 PM
Don't worry about a label at this point. You are exploring.

Based on what you wrote you are a bottom when you are with men. Sex with men has been great while sex with women is not as successful. You are suggesting that you are labelling yourself as trans and may or may not want to do identifying yourself as far as gender is concerned. Do you want to be a woman?

Some guys when they are starting exploring sex with men go wild and rack up multi partners in a short time. That may calm down or not.

When you get a crush on a girl, what do you want to do? Do you want to fuck her?

Good luck with your exploration.

Bisexual765
Jun 24, 2020, 2:25 PM
You are still bi but may be slowly noticing that you have a preference for sex with men (or men in general). There's nothing wrong with that. I think most bisexuals have a preference. And then some have the "bi-cycle" where they shift from preferring one gender to the other

zbi73
Jun 25, 2020, 4:16 AM
It's just a label but I'd say bisexual with a preference for men as indicated by Bisexual765. Sexuality is fluid and doesn't indicate any romantic preference. There are plenty of men who like to have sex with other men but have no romantic interest in them, it's purely sexual. I'd say you're a bottom like most other bisexual men seem to be rather than versatile or a top. You simply like receiving anal sex. Nothing wrong with that.

cornholejoe
Jun 25, 2020, 3:08 PM
some men just liked to be fucked only and other like it both ways i have done it both ways topped some and bottom some just depended on who i was with

csreef
Jun 25, 2020, 5:29 PM
I would just enjoy the Journey that you are on right now....Don't over think things....

Coastocoast
Jun 26, 2020, 12:10 AM
Read your own question then read what you wrote. A gay man can screw women and it will not make him straight. Maybe the question could have been am I having guys fuck me because I am not completely straight? Maybe gay, maybe bi maybe ??... who cares and don't not worry about or get lost in labels. An interest in men of some sort probably has something to do with the fact you like men fucking you. Be careful not to pick up a bug and over time you will learn more about yourself. Hang in there.

querty
Jun 26, 2020, 9:47 AM
It's just a label but I'd say bisexual with a preference for men as indicated by Bisexual765. Sexuality is fluid and doesn't indicate any romantic preference. There are plenty of men who like to have sex with other men but have no romantic interest in them, it's purely sexual. I'd say you're a bottom like most other bisexual men seem to be rather than versatile or a top. You simply like receiving anal sex. Nothing wrong with that.

Spot on

Jamie19
Jun 26, 2020, 5:45 PM
Thank you for all your good advice, guys :)