PDA

View Full Version : Long Dong!!

Tight1-4u
Jun 21, 2020, 5:05 PM
I met a young guy 31yo on doublelist.. he replied to my add.. he said he was a young bbc guy.. I told him I was older kinky sub bottom guy.. he said he wanted to have some fun and ask if we could meet.. h sent me a dick pic and he was right he is very hung.. he also told me that he has never with men or women been all in full deep.. I ask him just how long thick he really was?? He said just over 11” and kinda thick.. he also said he had an offer.. I ask what?? He said he has offered $300 to anyone that can take him balls deep.. I told him to bring his money.. when he arrived I met him at the door naked.. he already had a large bulge in his shorts.. I quickly reached out and put my hand down his shorts and grabbed his cock and led him to my couch.. I sat down and pulled him between my legs and pulled down his shorts.. there it was a beautiful monster of a cock.. bbc for sure!! I started slobbering on it and feeling it grow.. when it was rock hard I measured it 113/8” and a bit over average in thickness.. then I led him to my bed.. he ask if I had any sexy things I could wear?? So I put on a lacy red garter and red lace topped stockings.. he was happy.. I sucked him again for only a minute.. he was ready.. he lubed me a lot inside and some out then himself.. he pushed me over the corner of the bed.. rubbing the head up and down my crack.. then he found it my pussy hole.. I reached back with both hands and spread my cheeks.. moving my hips side to side up and down allowing my pussy time to say hi!! Then I started bouncing on it slowly pushing a little more each time.. opening up a little more each time.. then he was in me!! It felt so good.. I started bouncing harder taking more and more of him.. soon he was thrusting matching my bounces.. soon it felt like his cock was in my belly but he said he was still a couple inches short of being all in.. I told him to grab my hips and pull as he thrust.. about 4 thrusts and his balls were on my ass snacking my ass as he drove in balls deep.. he fucked me for 3 hours giving me 3 huge loads, never stopping just kept on thrusting.. I lost all control.. him fucking me was all that mattered!! Today I am $300 ahead and have another meet set up for next weekend

GayGuy04
Jun 21, 2020, 6:47 PM
Hey good for you but I wouldn't pay or get paid at all

Roddmann
Jun 21, 2020, 8:08 PM
I’ve had my buddy who had 9.5” and pretty thick, this challenge seems like a win for both! Bought my wife a dildo about the same size as my friend and she couldn’t take it. I told her I got rid of it but kept it for myself. Takes me some warmup to do it but when I have the time it’s incredible.

papasmurph
Jun 21, 2020, 8:13 PM
will he give you $300 bucks each time he visits? Can't imagine taking anything that big. :eek:

Tight1-4u
Jun 21, 2020, 11:00 PM
No from here on out it is simply for the pleasure.. I am sore today but in a very good way.. he let me settle on to it at my own pace except the last inch or two.. by that time I just wanted him full in me.. so a that point he grabbed my hips and in about 3-4 thrusts drove all in.. it was amazing.. my mind was blank but for desire.. all I wanted and needed was to be being fucked by that amazing cock.. it felt like it was almost in my chest.. he was very rhythmic he never changed rhythm much the whole 3 hours.. he fucked me with very long deep strokes.. from almost pulling out to full deep.. he made me cum twice.. he was gentle but firm and very determined.. I was lost in the moment

DD788Snipe
Jun 22, 2020, 2:52 AM
That was awesome!!! I'd have taken him up on the money. :drool: Damn, 3 hours?

Robtiti
Jun 22, 2020, 4:49 PM
Wow! :tongue:

MAcpl69
Jun 22, 2020, 5:32 PM
11 plus inches and 3 hours!! Happy for you but a little jealous

sisboy
Jun 24, 2020, 10:18 AM
My wife used to have a BBC in her life who was 11 inches and thick and she could never get him balls deep in her as much as she tried.It was always a good inch or two from being in all the way.His balls were so big they always slapped her ass which she loved.His loads were the biggest I ever seen drip out of her.I had the pleasure of clean up duty more than once and it took a good amount of time to get it all.By the time I was done cleaning her he was ready to fuck her again.He moved away and she has had other BBC but none like him.

Annika L
Jun 25, 2020, 8:56 PM
Wait...you meet this guy, you provide some oral delight...and then you *pull out a fucking tape measure*?? (11 and 3/8 is rather specific, Dave.)

I’m not sure if you’re full of shit or if you two belong together, lol!

darkeyes
Jun 29, 2020, 8:45 AM
On I dunno Annika, me luffly.. I've known it done and even done it mesel... mind u, I was daft wee lassie of 17 then... Will say tho I never copped a willie 11 3/8" long... didn't need a measuring tape 2 tell me that. Wos I just unlucky? Or as I think now, saved from fate worse than death? ��

After that event, I only ever took a tape measure 2 one guy's thingie.. that was a few days b4 I married him... perfectly adequate but wos nower near 11 3/8..

lancer525
Jun 30, 2020, 11:25 AM
I met a young guy 31yo on doublelist.. he replied to my add.. he said he was a young bbc guy.. I told him I was older kinky sub bottom guy.. he said he wanted to have some fun and ask if we could meet.. h sent me a dick pic and he was right he is very hung.. he also told me that he has never with men or women been all in full deep.. I ask him just how long thick he really was?? He said just over 11” and kinda thick.. he also said he had an offer.. I ask what?? He said he has offered $300 to anyone that can take him balls deep.. I told him to bring his money.. when he arrived I met him at the door naked.. he already had a large bulge in his shorts.. I quickly reached out and put my hand down his shorts and grabbed his cock and led him to my couch.. I sat down and pulled him between my legs and pulled down his shorts.. there it was a beautiful monster of a cock.. bbc for sure!! I started slobbering on it and feeling it grow.. when it was rock hard I measured it 113/8” and a bit over average in thickness.. then I led him to my bed.. he ask if I had any sexy things I could wear?? So I put on a lacy red garter and red lace topped stockings.. he was happy.. I sucked him again for only a minute.. he was ready.. he lubed me a lot inside and some out then himself.. he pushed me over the corner of the bed.. rubbing the head up and down my crack.. then he found it my ASSHOLE.. I reached back with both hands and spread my cheeks.. moving my hips side to side up and down allowing my ASSHOLE time to say hi!! Then I started bouncing on it slowly pushing a little more each time.. opening up a little more each time.. then he was in me!! It felt so good.. I started bouncing harder taking more and more of him.. soon he was thrusting matching my bounces.. soon it felt like his cock was in my belly but he said he was still a couple inches short of being all in.. I told him to grab my hips and pull as he thrust.. about 4 thrusts and his balls were on my ass snacking my ass as he drove in balls deep.. he fucked me for 3 hours giving me 3 huge loads, never stopping just kept on thrusting.. I lost all control.. him fucking me was all that mattered!! Today I am $300 ahead and have another meet set up for next weekend

Two things:

#1: That huge red text makes you look like a third grader. Write in a normal font and demonstrate that you have some courtesy for others.

#2: You don't have a "pussy". You have an asshole. Don't act like one.

lancer525
Jun 30, 2020, 11:31 AM
Wait...you meet this guy, you provide some oral delight...and then you *pull out a fucking tape measure*?? (11 and 3/8 is rather specific, Dave.)

I’m not sure if you’re full of shit or if you two belong together, lol!

Judging from the cartoonish red text, which demonstrates the fact that he wants to make sure everyone sees it, means: