PDA

View Full Version : Doublelist Hot Encounters

prettyboy69
Jun 12, 2020, 9:12 AM
Hi, guys before when Craiglist adult personals were around I would have the hottest encounters with guys I met on there, now I use Doublelist and have had some pretty hot encounters from there, its the place to go now!! ..I will be posting the hot cock I get and encounters that I have on Doublist in this thread would love to hear any of your stories from Doublelist encounters as well.

Neonaught
Jun 12, 2020, 10:28 AM
I have managed to meet a few guys there. Last one was a tall 40something bottom guy. I went to his place and got naked. He sucked me to full erection and then bent over the couch and I slid right into him. He took my size with amazing ease, I assume he uses a dlido to practice. We had a nice fuck and I have already seen him 3 times now.

prettyboy69
Jun 12, 2020, 10:52 AM
Hi guys
I am a white 31 yr old bi bodybuilder guy I use to only be into women until one day my crazy curiosity got the best of me and decided to get a massage from a guy who led to a mutually hot oral session and from that day on I was addicted to cock in a big way hence I discovered craigslist and had some really hot encounters from that site, I was so disappointed when they removed the adult personals section. A few months ago I discovered double list that works same way as craigslist does so my cock encounters started again.
I will post the most recent one that was last Tuesday evening I had posted on Doublelist looking for a hot smooth think one of my usual postings , I got a few replies within the first hour but they were not exactly what I was looking for , I love young twinks 18-24 smooth tight bodies drives me crazy but the replies I got were not exactly that criteria …later that evening around 7pm I got a mesg from a Asian twink Korean background 20 yrs old , he sent me a mesg describing himself along with a pic and that he was really horny and could not host but if I picked him up as he did not have a car we could play in my car. Since I am not really into the car play stuff as I really like to have a guy in my bed fully naked I asked him if I could pick him up and we could come to my place , he agreed and I picked him up.
He was totally what I was looking for about 5’5 ft small frame tight body almost hairless smooth body small cock trimmed very close and very cute. When we got back to my place after some small talk in the car we went right to business in my bedroom ..I helped him strip down I had already stripped down to just my underwear and had him on his knees working on my hard cock …I then lay on the bed and had him lay on top of me as we 69 and I sucked his hot little cock , he kept pre Cumming and it tasted so good ..i then flipped him over and ate his ass for a bit so hot and such a perfect little smooth hole , he was squirming and really enjoying this. I wanted his cock in my mouth again so bad and wanted his cum and I knew he was going to cum soon so I flipped him over on his back and finished him off till he unloaded a huge load in my mouth his cum was so dam good. He seemed finished at that point so I told him I wanted to jerk off on his ass, so he turned around and I finished off and blew my load all over his cute little ass …we both cleaned up and I drove him back home.

prettyboy69
Jun 12, 2020, 10:56 AM
I have managed to meet a few guys there. Last one was a tall 40something bottom guy. I went to his place and got naked. He sucked me to full erection and then bent over the couch and I slid right into him. He took my size with amazing ease, I assume he uses a dlido to practice. We had a nice fuck and I have already seen him 3 times now.

The multiple encounters are always good i usually try and get there email so in case I have a dry Doublelist day and i cant find somone ,I could always call up a previous encounter and see if they want to play again

bikurinpa
Jun 12, 2020, 11:06 AM
This area here DL is just same regulars as on CL and all just BSers, All my responses was from guys who we talked before, deleted my ads!

prettyboy69
Jun 12, 2020, 11:58 AM
This area here DL is just same regulars as on CL and all just BSers, All my responses was from guys who we talked before, deleted my ads!

That must suck man what you use then to get cock ? Toronto is a huge city with a huge gay population i think the number is 100k gays and bi etc population so you do get alot of the same regular posters but you always get fresh new people on doublelist all the time

bikurinpa
Jun 12, 2020, 2:38 PM
That must suck man what you use then to get cock ? Toronto is a huge city with a huge gay population i think the number is 100k gays and bi etc population so you do get alot of the same regular posters but you always get fresh new people on doublelist all the time
Here I just resort to just doing the hand job myself!

prettyboy69
Jun 17, 2020, 11:38 AM
Hi, guys, I had another amazing hook up last night from Doublelist ..I had posted an ad looking for a big smooth shaved cock in my area to suck I was feeling kinda on the submissive slutty side and wanted a big shaved cock to slurp on and I was really craving some cum, I really had a facial in mind also. I had a few guys contact me but one guy had sent me his cock pics and he had an amazing cock it was about 8.5 inches he said and it was all smooth and shaved and it looked divine in his pics anyways it was about 9 pm and I asked him to come over that I would suck him dry ..To my surprise, he showed up to my door in twenty minutes later after our email exchange apparently he lived close by to me. He was probably in his late 40's average build blond hair tall he was wearing shorts when he showed, so when he walked in I grabbed his cock and asked if he minded, he smiled and said that's what I am here for ..his cock felt big in my hands through his shorts ...He then followed me upstairs to my bedroom as I sat on my bed he stood in front of my I quickly had his shorts down to the floor and his gorgeous shaved smooth cock hanging in front of my face it was already mostly hard, I couldn't get my hands and lips on it fast enough it was a really nice cock thick veiny and big. I had him in my mouth sucking and enjoying his cock for about 5 minutes when he asked me to lie on my back and he stood up and put his heavenly cock deep in my mouth and throat and started thrusting it in and out as i slowly jerked my own cock at this point after about another 5 minutes in this position i got on my knees in front of him and kept sucking his cock and also licking his shaved balls and I can see he was really loving this as i asked him to cum all over my face he was getting close as i sucked him deep and started to cum I got some in my mouth all over my lips as he rubbed his cock all over my lips ..hos cum was so good i loved every drop of it, I didn't end cuming myself but loved every second of it , we said our good byes and he left.

Birob67
Jun 17, 2020, 12:32 PM
I've cruised the listings on DL and even stroked off to them. My FWB left town for awhile, and i am so horny...

xdoorb
Jun 17, 2020, 4:05 PM
Doublelist seems to be a fakes site from what I can tell. It won't even let me post an ad. Also guys, you will get better responses in general if you can figure out how to use at least minimal punctuation and grammar. A wall of text with no periods is unreadable for most people.

prettyboy69
Jun 17, 2020, 5:18 PM
Doublelist seems to be a fakes site from what I can tell. It won't even let me post an ad. Also, guys, you will get better responses in general if you can figure out how to use at least minimal punctuation and grammar. A wall of text with no periods is unreadable for most people.

Doublelist is no fake site it basically took over Craigslist personals it's amazing at least here in Canada, sorry about my grammar, not the greatest I know.

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 18, 2020, 12:27 PM
Doublelist is no fake site it basically took over Craigslist personals it's amazing at least here in Canada, sorry about my grammar, not the greatest I know.
Agreed that Doublelist is a CL replacement, with many of the same users that populated the older site. Unfortunately, the quality of response is about the same, as well -- lots of fakes & flakes.

Your grammar isn't that bad, prettyboy69. What really makes a post difficult to read is when it's a big block of text with no paragraph breaks. We don't expect perfection! If you can't figure out where to break a paragraph, just hit a couple of carriage returns once in a while so that it's easier on the eyes. If you lose your place in the middle of a monolithic block of un-punctuated text, it's tough to get back into the flow.

I've given up on some pretty hot stories because they were so difficult to read.

chiefconsultant63
Jun 19, 2020, 8:25 AM
True stories are such a turn on Thanks

biwmtrucker44
Jun 19, 2020, 10:50 AM
I would love to join Doublelist but they will not allow me to use the VoIP number I have

prettyboy69
Jun 19, 2020, 12:50 PM
I would love to join Doublelist but they will not allow me to use the VoIP number I have

Yes they verify that your a real person to open an account with them with your cell number verification

prettyboy69
Jun 19, 2020, 12:52 PM
True stories are such a turn on Thanks

I will keep posting my meetups , I might even post some discrete pics if site allows me to do that along with my doublelist hookups

GreenFedora
Jun 19, 2020, 2:31 PM
I have had a number of pleasurable encounters via Doublelist. I enjoy the mature male and they seem to predominant that platform (at least in my area).

Christopher South
Jun 20, 2020, 9:40 AM
I joined early using my VoIP number.

There are fewer guys on DL than CL, but that may be because they are new. I've got some flakes but I'm talking to a guy now trying to set something up. I've met him in person to say hi so I know he's real.

The only other guy I met of DL was a bit sketchy. Looked like he was squatting in someone's house (or maybe house sitting.) First time I met him I sucked his cock. Beautiful mushroom head. Decond time I go over I knck on the foor and he yells for me to come in. I walk in nd he's standing in front of another guy getting his cock sucked. Tells me to take my cock out and the guy starts sucking me, too. He was stroking his own cock and I wanted it in my mouth but he only wanted to jerk off.

remington12369
Jun 20, 2020, 11:24 AM
I have checked out DL a few times and haven't seen too much that interest me. Thought about signing up to post my own ad but hesitate giving them my cell number. Has anybody had problems doing that?
One another note I have had a listing on Silver Daddies for a while with not much success until recently. I had a local guy contact me there and we got together once for a pleasurable experience. It looks like he will be a long term friend. Good thing is, he is more of a top and the more I mess around the more I want to bottom so it is working out nicely :)

prettyboy69
Jun 20, 2020, 12:11 PM
I have checked out DL a few times and haven't seen too much that interest me. Thought about signing up to post my own ad but hesitate giving them my cell number. Has anybody had problems doing that?
One another note I have had a listing on Silver Daddies for a while with not much success until recently. I had a local guy contact me there and we got together once for a pleasurable experience. It looks like he will be a long term friend. Good thing is, he is more of a top and the more I mess around the more I want to bottom so it is working out nicely :)

You have nothing to worry about giving them your cell number they only use it to send you a verification code so you can activate your account

theTallCool1
Jun 20, 2020, 5:48 PM
I've responded to DoubleList ads, but when I try to post an ad it is rejected. I think, but I'm not sure, that it is because I travel often and I am trying to post to a city other than my home. Any thoughts on this?

dvnivl
Jun 21, 2020, 9:01 PM
Same here. I haven’t been able to post so I’m just responding to ads and hoping i get responses. :/

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 22, 2020, 8:36 AM
I signed up with them shortly after they began to offer service in my area. Truthfully, I don't remember providing a cellphone # to do that, but if it was required, I must have. I'm not ashamed of my sexuality and I'm exceptionally honest. And, of course, I do value my privacy. So a certain amount of trust is extended to services like Doublelist, with the hope that they are also legitimate and mindful of security concern and protect personal information.

I haven't had any problems posting ads, although I've only done it twice...

biwmtrucker44
Jun 22, 2020, 12:20 PM
I signed up with them shortly after they began to offer service in my area. Truthfully, I don't remember providing a cellphone # to do that, but if it was required, I must have. I'm not ashamed of my sexuality and I'm exceptionally honest. And, of course, I do value my privacy. So a certain amount of trust is extended to services like Doublelist, with the hope that they are also legitimate and mindful of security concern and protect personal information.

I haven't had any problems posting ads, although I've only done it twice... I don't like giving my cell number for security purposes not privacy. I have had a person try to use my SSN before. Now the IRS has to send me a pin code every year in order to file taxes

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 23, 2020, 8:40 AM
I don't like giving my cell number for security purposes not privacy.
Yeah, I pretty much agree with this sentiment, and tend to lump both terms together as a single entity, even if only using one of the two words. I don't mind providing a private email address to places like this, but don't like giving up identifying personal information, like an address or cellphone number.

I'm thinking that I may have signed up for doublelist before they had the cell # requirement. Don't know if my account info would reflect that, or not. I'm guessing I simply used the private email, with a reply from that address to authenticate that it was me setting up the account.

fredward
Jun 23, 2020, 3:54 PM
I got DL to work for me on a VOIP number for a while, but then they later asked me to revalidate and it wouldn't take a VOIP number. So now I can read but not post to DL, which is OK cos I'm on the wagon during COVID.

papasmurph
Jun 23, 2020, 7:33 PM
Thanks for the tip... I have missed CL... it was fun just to read the ads, sometimes... and sometimes, man - hit on a good one. I am on Adam4Adam. But, it's not the same as Craigslist. I have never heard of Double List - which, I find interesting that it has the same initials as Down Low.

xdoorb
Jun 30, 2020, 1:29 PM
Just use Google Voice if you want a free, fake phone number:

https://voice.google.com/

Christopher South
Jun 30, 2020, 9:29 PM
You have nothing to worry about giving them your cell number they only use it to send you a verification code so you can activate your account

Ads can't be explicit. You can't say "I want to suck cock and get fucked in the ass", You have to say "I want to have mutual fun with another guy." Don't ask me why, it's just the rules.

prettyboy69
Jul 2, 2020, 6:57 PM
Hey Guys

I have a hot 18 yr old Asian guy set up for tonight...totally my type what I like 5,5" ft and 130 lbs smooth but with a nice 6-inch cut cock trimmed.

I have been messaging him all day back and forth making plans and he is going to sneak out of his parent's place at 1 am and I am picking him up in my car and apparently he knows a parking lot close to his place where I am going to suck him dry ..

Here is some of our email dialogue so you guys can see where this is leading tonight...

Me: Nice love Asian cock …do you keep it shaved smooth ..If you want to can even pick you up now and suck you at my place then take you back after

Him: It’s not shaved but it’s trimmed.

I’d rather do it in the car because I have to do it at night when I sneak out, is that okay?

Me: Ya its kinky in car …do you know a safe place where cops wont run into us while we do this

Him: Yeah, there’s a parking lot nearby and I can walk there

Anyways you guys get the idea I will be posting all the details probably tomorrow morning after the deed is done should be fun let's hope he shows

to be continued ....stay tuned

prettyboy69
Jul 4, 2020, 9:04 AM
Hey guys !

My night turned out pretty hot ..was a short encounter but very hot here is how it turned out!

The hot 18 yr old Asian ended up messaging me around 12:30 or so just after midnight as he said he would, I had been up edging my cock already for about 30 minutes as I was so horny to meet up with him.
We had a quick email exchange about the place and time to meet, I jumped in my car and drove down to a high school parking lot that was close to his place that we had agreed to meet only about a 15 min drive from my place.
When I arrived I parked in the dark empty parking lot, messaged him again telling him I was there, he messaged me back saying he would be right over to meet me. after about 10 minutes later I see him stroll over to my car, I let him in, he is very cute, very young looking, fit nice little body on him wearing white soccer shorts and a Tshirt, totally my type, my dick started getting hard as soon as he got in my car.
After some small talk for 5 minutes, I put my hands on his cock through his silky shorts and could feel his small cock and I could tell he was not wearing any underwear ..I then asked him if he could pull his shorts down, he giggled at me and within seconds had his shorts down to his ankles ...OMG he had such a pretty cock and it was already hard by the time he pulled down his shorts ..to my surprise it was not so small after it was hard, it was at least 6 inches trimmed close really pretty cock a real grower.

I then adjusted my self in the seat to get a better position to work on his cock , I couldn't get my lips around it fast enough, I started licking his cock and wrapping my lips around it sucking it passionately, he had a lot of precum and it tasted so dam good it made sucking his cock that much better ..I can tell he was getting really turned on and was not going to last long as he was thrusting his hips and telling me he was close to cumming it was probably not more than 2 minutes of working on his sweet cock and he was going to blow his load ..so I let off and removed my lips from his cock as I wanted this to last ...it was too good and I wanted more of it and that sweet pre-cum

As I slowly gave him a gentle hand rub so he wouldn't cum for another minute or so before I went back to sucking his cock again, he then says "I love how you're sucking my cock " so I lowered my lips and start sucking that sweet cock again ..he only lasted maybe another 30 seconds and I could feel his hot cum shoot into my mouth ..it was amazing and tasted so good ..I took every drop he had, He pulled up his shorts and I told him to get in touch with me again if he ever wants his cock sucked again or if he wants to try more with a guy next time, we said goodbye he went off back home...

It was very short encounter but was so hot , hope he contacts me again for more

I will try and post a is a pic of his cock so you can see how nice it was if i can figure out how to do it

Greenie1
Jul 4, 2020, 2:10 PM
18 years old and he has to sneak out of his parents house? Odd, but okay.....glad you had fun.

prettyboy69
Jul 4, 2020, 3:04 PM
18 years old and he has to sneak out of his parents house? Odd, but okay.....glad you had fun.

ya I found it odd also but being him being Asian i know how strict there parents can be so no suprise , hey i didnt question it or care

prettyboy69
Jul 8, 2020, 9:18 AM
Might have another guy set up for Saturday night, coming over to my place ..and possibly older guy that wants me to drop by tonight to work on my cock .. I love doublelist !!

RisingBi
Jul 11, 2020, 10:54 PM
Might have another guy set up for Saturday night, coming over to my place ..and possibly older guy that wants me to drop by tonight to work on my cock .. I love doublelist !!
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for sharing your awesome encounters with guys that you found on Doublelist! Your stories are so hot! And thank you so much for telling us about this list, as I also was sad about the end of Craigslist and didn't know about this one. I'm definitely going to have a look. I've been using Squirt for many years with good success, but I'd like to try Doublelist as well, especially now that I'm considering coming out of this social distancing quarantine thing, and I'm in Niagara Falls, so close to you, so it probably will be a success for me as well. I haven't had cock in 3.5 years because I had a girlfriend, but I'm so ready now since we broke up a couple months before the lockdown.

prettyboy69
Jul 14, 2020, 3:23 PM
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for sharing your awesome encounters with guys that you found on Doublelist! Your stories are so hot! And thank you so much for telling us about this list, as I also was sad about the end of Craigslist and didn't know about this one. I'm definitely going to have a look. I've been using Squirt for many years with good success, but I'd like to try Doublelist as well, especially now that I'm considering coming out of this social distancing quarantine thing, and I'm in Niagara Falls, so close to you, so it probably will be a success for me as well. I haven't had cock in 3.5 years because I had a girlfriend, but I'm so ready now since we broke up a couple months before the lockdown.

Haha I was in Niagra this weekend and Niagra on the lake it was packed (didn't seem like many people were following social distancing or had a care in the world about COVID no masks and line ups everywhere with no social distancing Niagra falls was packed. Ya try Doublelist you wont be dispaointed it works for me everytime I get so much hot cock on there I dont know what I would do to find it so easlily as I do on there .

However my two guys that I was suppose to hook up with this weekend were no shows made some excuse last minute, that happens some times guys flake chicken out or change there mind or jerk off before they are suppose to meet and then cancel meet up , but for the most part its really easy to find cock on there and I have had amazing hot encounters one after another on there ..and If I lived downtown toronto it would be even easier cause alot more guys down there looking all the time

prettyboy69
Jul 25, 2020, 9:21 AM
Hey, guys, it's Saturday morning and I was communicating with another Asian guy ( Yes another Asian guy! it's my preference love smaller cocked Asian guys ) We chatted back and forth about what he wanted and he sent me his pics that I will post on here for you guys to see late last nite at about 2 am, but couldn't get him to come by my place as he said it was too late but he is coming by this morning before noon.
He has only jerked off one guy before but has never had his cock sucked by a guy but is extremely curious and horny for a guy to work on his cock ...so I am pretty pumped and excited to be the first to give him a hot blow job ..he sent me his cock pics, very nice smooth shaved small cock but very nice either way...I will fill in all the details after my encounter and let you guys know how it goes and see the pics of his cock he sent and I worked on, to be continued ....

prettyboy69
Jul 25, 2020, 12:47 PM
Another hot encounter from DoubleList for the books, the guy showed up just as planned at about 11 am this morning ...

I was slowly stroking my cock in anticipation waiting on him as I knew he was going to show up any minute. He rang my doorbell right on time and as planned. He was a Filipino late twenties kinda nerdy looking with glasses thin build very smooth body and nice smooth shaved cock as you will see in these pics ...we had no small talk just went straight up to my bedroom he removed his clothes right away and sat on the edge of my bed ...I also removed my shorts and T-shirt, got naked then got on my knees and started to work on his cock I was hungry for it .

he got hard right away and I can tell that he was enjoying it ..I had him stand up and I sucked him on my knees today i was in more of a sub mood ..I then asked him if he could take a video of me sucking his cock and he agreed so he took my phone and took a small clip of me working on his cock on my knees.

We then both got unto the bed and 69 for about 5 minutes he was deep throating my cock balls deep no gag reflex it felt so good I am about 8 inches and not many guys have taken my cock balls deep but this guy did and he was an amazing cock sucker ...after few minutes I asked him to straddle my chest and fuck my mouth as I sucked his cock and licked his smooth balls. We wanted more 69 so we went back to 69 and I didn't complain since that's my favorite position also ...I was in heaven, had his cock in my mouth and he was deep throating me balls deep again ..I couldn't take it any longer and I can tell I was going to blow my load ..so I told him I was going to cum and guess he didn't want to swallow so he took his mouth off my dick and I ended up blowing a huge load all over my stomach.
I know its bad! but I am usually pretty selfish when I blow my load I usually lose interest in finishing the guy off if I blow first so I started to get dressed, guess he got the message that I was not going to finish him off so he got dressed also and I walked him out the door.

great afternoon encounter here is his cock pics

Robtiti
Jul 25, 2020, 5:15 PM
Another hot encounter from DoubleList for the books, the guy showed up just as planned at about 11 am this morning ...

I was slowly stroking my cock in anticipation waiting on him as I knew he was going to show up any minute. He rang my doorbell right on time and as planned. He was a Filipino late twenties kinda nerdy looking with glasses thin build very smooth body and nice smooth shaved cock as you will see in these pics ...we had no small talk just went straight up to my bedroom he removed his clothes right away and sat on the edge of my bed ...I also removed my shorts and T-shirt, got naked then got on my knees and started to work on his cock I was hungry for it .

he got hard right away and I can tell that he was enjoying it ..I had him stand up and I sucked him on my knees today i was in more of a sub mood ..I then asked him if he could take a video of me sucking his cock and he agreed so he took my phone and took a small clip of me working on his cock on my knees.

We then both got unto the bed and 69 for about 5 minutes he was deep throating my cock balls deep no gag reflex it felt so good I am about 8 inches and not many guys have taken my cock balls deep but this guy did and he was an amazing cock sucker ...after few minutes I asked him to straddle my chest and fuck my mouth as I sucked his cock and licked his smooth balls. We wanted more 69 so we went back to 69 and I didn't complain since that's my favorite position also ...I was in heaven, had his cock in my mouth and he was deep throating me balls deep again ..I couldn't take it any longer and I can tell I was going to blow my load ..so I told him I was going to cum and guess he didn't want to swallow so he took his mouth off my dick and I ended up blowing a huge load all over my stomach.
I know its bad! but I am usually pretty selfish when I blow my load I usually lose interest in finishing the guy off if I blow first so I started to get dressed, guess he got the message that I was not going to finish him off so he got dressed also and I walked him out the door.

5533055331 Nice!

RisingBi
Jul 29, 2020, 2:35 AM
Haha I was in Niagra this weekend and Niagra on the lake it was packed (didn't seem like many people were following social distancing or had a care in the world about COVID no masks and line ups everywhere with no social distancing Niagra falls was packed. Ya try Doublelist you wont be dispaointed it works for me everytime I get so much hot cock on there I dont know what I would do to find it so easlily as I do on there .

However my two guys that I was suppose to hook up with this weekend were no shows made some excuse last minute, that happens some times guys flake chicken out or change there mind or jerk off before they are suppose to meet and then cancel meet up , but for the most part its really easy to find cock on there and I have had amazing hot encounters one after another on there ..and If I lived downtown toronto it would be even easier cause alot more guys down there looking all the time
It really is amazing how many guys are out there looking to get naked with another guy. I'm sorry those two guys flaked, but then you had great success with the Filipino. Yes, Niagara Falls is crazy with tourist crowds' lack of masks and social distancing, but they're trying to put a clamp down on that. Anyway, I've actually decided: I'm ready now to start meeting with guys. But I'm just in the middle of something so I have to postpone it for another couple weeks. I can't wait to give a man what he wants! Good hunting for both of us, and all horny guys so hungry for cock and/or male ass!

Ebonybifemme7
Jul 29, 2020, 6:36 PM
Have any of you guys had quick hook ups with women?

Bicurious6969
Jul 29, 2020, 9:47 PM
Have any of you guys had quick hook ups with women?

I've replied to several women on double list and haven't gotten many replies. The women that have replied to me were looking for money.

Ebonybifemme7
Jul 29, 2020, 10:26 PM
I've replied to several women on double list and haven't gotten many replies. The women that have replied to me were looking for money.

So they were basically sex workers? How did you know they were looking for money? A lot of 'women' end up being bots. Some 'women ' maybe trans too.

Ebonybifemme7
Jul 30, 2020, 1:59 AM
I met a lady who tried to get me her pyramid business. She was gay but like a born again Christian.

Bicurious6969
Jul 30, 2020, 9:36 PM
So they were basically sex workers? How did you know they were looking for money? A lot of 'women' end up being bots. Some 'women ' maybe trans too.

Yeah there are a lot of bots and swx workers. They typically tell me right off the bat that they would meet up for money.

Ebonybifemme7
Jul 30, 2020, 9:45 PM
Have you ever had guys ask you for money? Do you think women are opportunitist?

Ebonybifemme7
Jul 30, 2020, 9:47 PM
Yeah there are a lot of bots and swx workers. They typically tell me right off the bat that they would meet up for money.

Have you ever had guys ask you for money? Do you think women are opportunitist? It seems like it was easier meeting women 10 to 20 years ago vs now.

Bicurious6969
Jul 31, 2020, 12:30 PM
Have you ever had guys ask you for money? Do you think women are opportunitist? It seems like it was easier meeting women 10 to 20 years ago vs now.

I have had one guy offer me money for him to blow me and I skipped that encounter.

Its very difficult to find any women that will meet up. Many women now will capitalize on hooking up or will capitalize on selling pics, videos, panties. Ect.

In a way the internet has made connecting with people more difficult. A lot of people are really turned on by the idea of hooking up discreetly with strangers online but when it comes time to actually meet, they change their mind and turn into a ghost.

fredward
Jul 31, 2020, 12:42 PM
Let's not forget that quasi-anonymous sex is way, way riskier for women (and trans-people). My wife and I are swingers (tho I do all of the online stuff), and we know from our circles that single women are definitely out there, but they're almost never on places like doublelist. Instead, they seek out websites with some kind of community (e.g., fetlife) and look for potential partners that have long-standing profiles or people who can vouch for them. Then they engage in online convos until they feel comfortable meeting up in person. Lifestyle clubs also offer some of the same kind protection here.

Guys (gay/bi/straight) are much more comfortable with anonymous online hookups. But unless you're looking for other guys, sites like doubelist are probably not your best bet.

saamiam
Jul 31, 2020, 3:04 PM

ive only replied to a couple of posts on DL due to not having many opportunities to meet up at the moment, so don’t want to waste people’s time. The 2nd post I replied to, the guy openly said he was looking for some financial help, and would happily perform if he got it. Not my thing, so I wished him luck.

prettyboy69
Jul 31, 2020, 3:23 PM
I met one black girl last year from the site who wanted to just be eaten out by a white guy since she had never tried, guess it was a mark on her bucket list ..it was fun she was actually pretty hot ..but outside of that one encounter I have contacted many women on there with not much of a positive response or in-person meetup luck ...but with the men, it's easy its guaranteed every time.

Ebonybifemme7
Aug 1, 2020, 4:19 PM
Do you guys always use condoms during your hook ups?

Ebonybifemme7
Aug 1, 2020, 5:33 PM
I use to meet people online when I was younger back In the early 2000s. People were so much nicer back then.

prettyboy69
Aug 5, 2020, 4:58 PM
I know it's risky but sucking a cock with a condom is like sucking a rubber dildo so bit risky but I always play without condoms unless it's anal play

GayGuy04
Aug 5, 2020, 11:04 PM

nice story and pic

dowmass
Aug 11, 2020, 8:36 PM
For all those people who have great things to say about DOUBLELIST (DL), I am very happy for you.

I remember the good old days of Craigslist - and some even consider DL to be it's replacement - I disagree. I live in Dallas TX and thanks to the new laws from a couple of years back, DL censors both language and pictures - so half the value is lost there. It is near impossible to have a post unless it is watered down, clean and has great language. Words like PUSSY, DICK, COCK, FUCK are absolute NO-NO'S" on DL.

As for audience, my experience is this - DL is full of fakes, or folks that need perfection. Even the older TOP guys want to sleep with someone in their 20's or 30's. I am already at a disadvantage with being a bottom and 60 + so DL is a total waste of time, as far I am concerned.

Tag200
Aug 13, 2020, 12:18 PM
Very hot story got me hard , I want to suck an Asian cock again

dowmass
Aug 13, 2020, 3:11 PM
your cellphone wont be reflected in the account. Its a one time authentication process, and the system does not keep a log of cellphone numbers.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with this sentiment, and tend to lump both terms together as a single entity, even if only using one of the two words. I don't mind providing a private email address to places like this, but don't like giving up identifying personal information, like an address or cellphone number.

I'm thinking that I may have signed up for doublelist before they had the cell # requirement. Don't know if my account info would reflect that, or not. I'm guessing I simply used the private email, with a reply from that address to authenticate that it was me setting up the account.

Ebonybifemme7
Aug 13, 2020, 3:47 PM
I used to meet guys/girls in the early 2000s before dating apps came out. It was mostly just now non existent and unpopular social networking sites and yahoo chat rooms. Some guys I even gave head too. I used to play with women's breast and let them have playtime with me (sex toys sex vids kissing touching ass slapping). I miss those days. Since 2010 things have really changed. Im getting deeper into webcam modeling and camming especially with people from other countries. I'm too paranoid of sex trafficking and being pimped or something worse happening. I'm happy that I was safe back then and I didn't get an STD. I always had condoms and morning after pills. I understand it's different for men because guys need sex more than women.

xdoorb
Aug 18, 2020, 10:20 AM
I used to meet guys/girls in the early 2000s before dating apps came out. It was mostly just now non existent and unpopular social networking sites and yahoo chat rooms. Some guys I even gave head too. I used to play with women's breast and let them have playtime with me (sex toys sex vids kissing touching ass slapping). I miss those days. Since 2010 things have really changed. Im getting deeper into webcam modeling and camming especially with people from other countries. I'm too paranoid of sex trafficking and being pimped or something worse happening. I'm happy that I was safe back then and I didn't get an STD. I always had condoms and morning after pills. I understand it's different for men because guys need sex more than women.

I really miss those yahoo chat rooms! They were much better than anything that's around today.

Footstep40
Aug 18, 2020, 2:54 PM
Do your hookups know that you’re posting their intimate photos to other websites?
It’s rather fucked up if they don’t.

prettyboy69
Aug 18, 2020, 4:42 PM
Dude don't try and be a social justice warrior to many of you left-wing justice warriors out there as it is, (its called public domain) are you jealous that you probably don't
get as much cock as I do or pussy for that matter stop trolling and have a good time lighten up!

Footstep40
Aug 19, 2020, 7:34 AM
Jealous? Nope, I get plenty. I’ve signed many release forms in my day.
Public domain and private photos intended for one party are very different things. You could open yourself up to serious legal issues as more “revenge porn” laws appear on the books on both sides of the border. However, depending on your local laws, if these are taken in public, that’d be a possible different story.

jem_is_bi
Aug 19, 2020, 11:47 AM
For all those people who have great things to say about DOUBLELIST (DL), I am very happy for you.

I remember the good old days of Craigslist - and some even consider DL to be it's replacement - I disagree. I live in Dallas TX and thanks to the new laws from a couple of years back, DL censors both language and pictures - so half the value is lost there. It is near impossible to have a post unless it is watered down, clean and has great language. Words like PUSSY, DICK, COCK, FUCK are absolute NO-NO'S" on DL.

As for audience, my experience is this - DL is full of fakes, or folks that need perfection. Even the older TOP guys want to sleep with someone in their 20's or 30's. I am already at a disadvantage with being a bottom and 60 + so DL is a total waste of time, as far I am concerned.

At the moment my potential exposure to the COVID 19 virus is significant. So, it is not appropriate for me to seek sex until I am able do so without significant risk of unknowingly infecting others. Otherwise, I would definitely consider using doublelist to find male partners over 60 years old. Because of COVID, I have not been able to be with or have sex with my long term partner. Late last year he expressed an interest in adding others to our sexual play. So, maybe when a vaccine becomes available to us, I will be recruiting other old guys on doublelist.

prettyboy69
Aug 22, 2020, 8:44 AM
Jealous? Nope, I get plenty. I’ve signed many release forms in my day.
Public domain and private photos intended for one party are very different things. You could open yourself up to serious legal issues as more “revenge porn” laws appear on the books on both sides of the border. However, depending on your local laws, if these are taken in public, that’d be a possible different story.

Your clueless and don't know what your talking about ... social justice warrior these people make me sick let me guess your voting for sleepy Joe Biden. Democrat for sure no doubt. you should spend your time on doublelist trying to get laid instead of trying to be A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR on this forum

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 22, 2020, 9:23 AM
Your clueless and don't know what your talking about ... social justice warrior these people make me sick let me guess your voting for sleepy Joe Biden. Democrat for sure no doubt. you should spend your time on doublelist trying to get laid instead of trying to be A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR on this forum

I think you're out-of-line with an unwarranted attack against this user's comment and hate to see politics come into play. In my opinion -- and it hasn't a thing to do with 'social justice' -- the taking of pictures and their disposition afterward, should be subject to the mutual consent of the parties involved, legalities notwithstanding. Social justice? Bullshit. It's decency and common courtesy to respect the feelings and opinions of others.

This, by the way, has NOTHING to do with, or hint at, my political inclinations, and no conclusions should be drawn as to what they are. If I'm intimate with someone, he or she has a right to privacy, period. If we agree to share photos online, fine! Otherwise, they're for personal enjoyment, only.

jem_is_bi
Aug 22, 2020, 8:30 PM
I think you're out-of-line with an unwarranted attack against this user's comment and hate to see politics come into play. In my opinion -- and it hasn't a thing to do with 'social justice' -- the taking of pictures and their disposition afterward, should be subject to the mutual consent of the parties involved, legalities notwithstanding. Social justice? Bullshit. It's decency and common courtesy to respect the feelings and opinions of others.

This, by the way, has NOTHING to do with, or hint at, my political inclinations, and no conclusions should be drawn as to what they are. If I'm intimate with someone, he or she has a right to privacy, period. If we agree to share photos online, fine! Otherwise, they're for personal enjoyment, only.

I totally agree.
If I am in pictures or my partner is in pictures, they are for private viewing unless permission is given to post them.
I do not see anything political about the right to privacy.

prettyboy69
Aug 23, 2020, 10:10 AM

First off you're another a perfect example a social justice warrior, sticking your nose into a patriots business, listen other people on this forum enjoy the stories and pictures if you don't go elsewhere simple as that stick to the topic dont need to hear your opinions , thats not what this thread is about so keep them to yourself

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 24, 2020, 8:19 AM
First off you're another a perfect example a social justice warrior,
You couldn't possibly be farther from the truth. But, given your writing skills, it's not surprising that you have a perception problem...

sticking your nose into a patriots business
I must've missed the part where you announced that you're a 'patriot' and a businessman. I thought you were merely an intolerant know-it-all whose first inclination is to insult people who express an opinion that is counter to yours.

listen other people on this forum enjoy the stories and pictures if you don't go elsewhere simple as that
I like the way you omit capital letters and punctuation, assuming that you have inkling as to their function. This way, it's easy to change the meaning of sentences by mentally inserting our own! So this can become: 'Listen, other people!' or a number of other variations. Clever of you to throw out a list of words and let us put them together to figure out what you're trying to say. But, seeing your belligerence, it's pretty clear that you're laying down the law: 'Listen. Other people yada yada yada..." Well, I did listen. And I didn't hear a damned thing. Tried turning down my social justice news broadcast, and still didn't hear your post utter a word! :rolleyes:

And, by the way, please point out to me where I wrote that I don't 'enjoy the stories and pictures'. I merely stated that individuals should have respect for each other's privacy and not post pictures without consent from both parties. I'd love to be around when somebody violated your privacy and then called you a social justice warrior if you voiced a complaint.

stick to the topic dont need to hear your opinions , thats not what this thread is about so keep them to yourself
Oh, you're absolutely correct -- this thread is about 'social justice warriors'. How could I forget?

Think we need to come to an agreement. I'll respect your right to be a brutish idiot if you respect my right to notice that fact. Deal?

JimmyPlays
Sep 1, 2020, 6:14 PM
If you're unable to post or reply, try contacting Admin. It seem they are rather willing to help out. Obviously, it's a case by case result, but if you're clear and calm I've found they solved my issues striaght away. I think it's easy to imagine how they might get a lot of hot heads or morons asking them stupid questions. Write you reply on a separate plain text editor, reread and work at being polite, professional and keep the phrasing relaxed. With you entire message completed with good spelling, clear questions and a posture that implies you're not an expert. Then place you finished work into their reply box. Always re-read your work at least twice. If you're not well practiced at writing for these reasons, the re-reads will pay off. Good luck.

prettyboy69
Sep 3, 2020, 1:27 PM
You couldn't possibly be farther from the truth. But, given your writing skills, it's not surprising that you have a perception problem...

I must've missed the part where you announced that you're a 'patriot' and a businessman. I thought you were merely an intolerant know-it-all whose first inclination is to insult people who express an opinion that is counter to yours.

I like the way you omit capital letters and punctuation, assuming that you have inkling as to their function. This way, it's easy to change the meaning of sentences by mentally inserting our own! So this can become: 'Listen, other people!' or a number of other variations. Clever of you to throw out a list of words and let us put them together to figure out what you're trying to say. But, seeing your belligerence, it's pretty clear that you're laying down the law: 'Listen. Other people yada yada yada..." Well, I did listen. And I didn't hear a damned thing. Tried turning down my social justice news broadcast, and still didn't hear your post utter a word! :rolleyes:

And, by the way, please point out to me where I wrote that I don't 'enjoy the stories and pictures'. I merely stated that individuals should have respect for each other's privacy and not post pictures without consent from both parties. I'd love to be around when somebody violated your privacy and then called you a social justice warrior if you voiced a complaint.

Oh, you're absolutely correct -- this thread is about 'social justice warriors'. How could I forget?

Think we need to come to an agreement. I'll respect your right to be a brutish idiot if you respect my right to notice that fact. Deal?

You just totally proved my point, but I won't waste my time on a clown-like you, go find another thread, you're clearly not welcome here! try getting laid might get rid of your frustration something your clearly not getting.

dave347
Sep 9, 2020, 9:27 PM
I had signed up and been on DoubleList for a couple of months when I decided to try and meet someone. There was a listing dated 7/27 from a man who wanted his dick sucked and only lived about 10 minutes away. I answered and let him know I was interested in meeting. He responded within five minutes and we made plans to get together that evening. He let me know he had been staying away from people and needed sex. I responded letting him know that I had been very careful socially. I do believe his desire to be sucked was as strong as mine to suck so I think we were not going to let anything stop us.

I drove over to his place hoping it would happen. We went inside and talked for a little while. He asked if I liked being told what to do. I said that could be a turn-on as it seemed the one sucking was in a submissive act and I was fine with that role. I followed him to the bedroom and we undressed. He walked over to me, put both hands on my shoulders, and guided me to my knees. He then pushed his dick into my mouth, took my head in his hands, and started face-fucking me. He began slowly and then picked up the tempo. I felt him going all the way into the back of my throat. During this he was telling me I was going to be his cocksucker for the next hour or so and do exactly what he tells me to do. It was quite a different feeling having a dick almost touch your tonsils. He let go of my head, laid down, and told me to suck his balls.

After about five minutes of that, he took my head and again began fucking my face, but at a slower pace. He would push into my mouth and have me take it all the way in until my face was against his body. I did this for a while and then he rolled over on his stomach and stuck his ass up in the air. He asked me if I had ever rimmed before and I answered in the negative. He told me what he wanted done and then pushed backwards until my face was buried in his ass. I began licking; following his directions. He ordered me to keep moving my tongue up and down his asshole as if I was trying to put it inside of him. He began moaning and pushing hard back against my mouth. I began rubbing his dick up and down with my hand as I kept licking him harder. His ass was bouncing against my face.

He suddenly moved away, turned over and told me to lick his balls from the bottom of his ball sack to the tip of his dick. After several minutes of this he took my head and slowly put his dick back in my mouth. He guided my head up and down very slowly until he was extremely hard. Then he pulled me up and had me straddle him. Told me to jack off and cum on his dick. As I was masturbating, he was slowly massaging my balls. He asked if I cum a lot and I said I usually I do. I was getting ready to let go when he said he wanted me get as much cum as I could on the head of his dick. I usually cum a fairly decent amount. He positioned his dick against mine so that almost all of it drained onto the top of his.

He sat up, quickly took my head, said open up, and pushed his cum covered dick into my mouth. My mouth went all the way down to his balls. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed down as his hips started pumping away. There was the strong taste and a good amount of my own cum still in my mouth when I felt him growing bigger. He moaned loudly and then filled my mouth with his cum. It just kept spurting and spurting as he still held my head. I almost gagged, but was able to keep it in and swallow all of it.

Afterwards I licked up all of th cum that I did not get to swallow. He grinned at me and said we have to do this again soon. First time using DL was more than I had hoped.

Rick469
Sep 10, 2020, 5:17 AM
Discreet bi.....friends(fwbs)

Mine has been getting good results and actually hooked on it. Though, I was actually looking for discreet married guys. But they're always looking for weekdays only. Would be nice if I didn't work 🤣🤣
Though, I do enjoy the times I did get some, bottom feels so good ♥️

LowkeyBreeze318
Sep 10, 2020, 12:47 PM
I just created an account. I’m kinda fascinated with it so far, I’m not sure if or how long I’ll keep it but we’ll see what happens!

prettyboy69
Sep 12, 2020, 4:44 PM
I had signed up and been on DoubleList for a couple of months when I decided to try and meet someone. There was a listing dated 7/27 from a man who wanted his dick sucked and only lived about 10 minutes away. I answered and let him know I was interested in meeting. He responded within five minutes and we made plans to get together that evening. He let me know he had been staying away from people and needed sex. I responded letting him know that I had been very careful socially. I do believe his desire to be sucked was as strong as mine to suck so I think we were not going to let anything stop us.

I drove over to his place hoping it would happen. We went inside and talked for a little while. He asked if I liked being told what to do. I said that could be a turn-on as it seemed the one sucking was in a submissive act and I was fine with that role. I followed him to the bedroom and we undressed. He walked over to me, put both hands on my shoulders, and guided me to my knees. He then pushed his dick into my mouth, took my head in his hands, and started face-fucking me. He began slowly and then picked up the tempo. I felt him going all the way into the back of my throat. During this he was telling me I was going to be his cocksucker for the next hour or so and do exactly what he tells me to do. It was quite a different feeling having a dick almost touch your tonsils. He let go of my head, laid down, and told me to suck his balls.

After about five minutes of that, he took my head and again began fucking my face, but at a slower pace. He would push into my mouth and have me take it all the way in until my face was against his body. I did this for a while and then he rolled over on his stomach and stuck his ass up in the air. He asked me if I had ever rimmed before and I answered in the negative. He told me what he wanted done and then pushed backwards until my face was buried in his ass. I began licking; following his directions. He ordered me to keep moving my tongue up and down his asshole as if I was trying to put it inside of him. He began moaning and pushing hard back against my mouth. I began rubbing his dick up and down with my hand as I kept licking him harder. His ass was bouncing against my face.

He suddenly moved away, turned over and told me to lick his balls from the bottom of his ball sack to the tip of his dick. After several minutes of this he took my head and slowly put his dick back in my mouth. He guided my head up and down very slowly until he was extremely hard. Then he pulled me up and had me straddle him. Told me to jack off and cum on his dick. As I was masturbating, he was slowly massaging my balls. He asked if I cum a lot and I said I usually I do. I was getting ready to let go when he said he wanted me get as much cum as I could on the head of his dick. I usually cum a fairly decent amount. He positioned his dick against mine so that almost all of it drained onto the top of his.

He sat up, quickly took my head, said open up, and pushed his cum covered dick into my mouth. My mouth went all the way down to his balls. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed down as his hips started pumping away. There was the strong taste and a good amount of my own cum still in my mouth when I felt him growing bigger. He moaned loudly and then filled my mouth with his cum. It just kept spurting and spurting as he still held my head. I almost gagged, but was able to keep it in and swallow all of it.

Afterwards I licked up all of th cum that I did not get to swallow. He grinned at me and said we have to do this again soon. First time using DL was more than I had hoped.

Sounds like an amazing hot encounter, great detail love it, I am glad Doublelist is working out for you also, I really find it the easiest to meet horny single gay men or married/bi men, I especially find a lot of married men that love cock on the side.

I am pretty dominant with men and generally, my favorite men are usually Asians because they tend to be more on the femme side, smooth and also sub and I find that really hot, but once in a while I just love to be dominated just like you were, after an experience like that it drives me crazy for more cock then I am actually being the dom one In the encounter.

keep us posted with your stories of any more new hookups.

prettyboy69
Sep 12, 2020, 4:46 PM
Discreet bi.....friends(fwbs)

Mine has been getting good results and actually hooked on it. Though, I was actually looking for discreet married guys. But they're always looking for weekdays only. Would be nice if I didn't work 藍藍
Though, I do enjoy the times I did get some, bottom feels so good ♥️

I find it to be mostly married men or bi-men with girlfireinds more then gay men on there ...keep it up sounds like your having fun , post your encounter stories we would love to here about them

prettyboy69
Sep 12, 2020, 4:48 PM
I just created an account. I’m kinda fascinated with it so far, I’m not sure if or how long I’ll keep it but we’ll see what happens!

Good for you ! now you have to make an arangement is next ! I am sure once you have your first encounter and see how easy your hookup was sure you will be back for more ..lol

JBourne
Oct 7, 2020, 12:47 AM
Ahhh...this thread is so much better now that I added prettyboy to my ignore list!

A couple of years ago I was staying in a hotel for business. I put an ad on Doublelist and offered to show xxx pics and videos of my wife for guys to stroke to on the condition they cum on my face at the end. The stars were aligned one night when I had five guys show up in the space of about two hours. It was incredible. They walked in, jerked off to her pics, and blew their load on my face. One of the guys arrived about thirty seconds after the last guy had left. I answered the door with the last guy's cum still on my face. When the last guy of the night came to my room, he blew an absolutely enormous load on my face. He left and I went to bed, with the cum still on my face! Every time I think of that night, my cock gets hard as a rock!

dave347
Oct 25, 2020, 3:08 PM
I found Doublelist and signed up. There was a listing dated 7/27 from a man who wanted his dick sucked and only lived about 10 minutes away. I answered and let him know I was interested in meeting. He responded within five minutes and we made plans to get together that evening. His wife was over at theirs son's house and would not be back until late. He let me know he had been staying away from people and needed sex. I responded letting him know that I had been very careful socially. I do believe his desire to be sucked was as strong as mine to suck so I think we were not going to let anything stop us.

I drove over to his place hoping it would happen. We went inside and talked for a little while. He asked if I liked being told what to do. I said that could be a turn-on as it seemed the one sucking was in a submissive act and I was fine with that role. I followed him to the bedroom and we undressed. He walked over to me, put both hands on my shoulders, and guided me to my knees. He then pushed his dick into my mouth, took my head in his hands, and started face-fucking me. He began slowly and then picked up the tempo. I felt him going all the way into the back of my throat. During this he was telling me I was going to be his cocksucker for the next hour or so and do exactly what he tells me to do. It was quite a different feeling having a dick almost touch your tonsils. He let go of my head, laid down, and told me to suck his balls. After about five minutes of that, he took my head and again began fucking my face, but at a slower pace. He would push into my mouth and have me take it all the way in until my face was against his body. I did this for a while and then he rolled over on his stomach and stuck his ass up in the air. He asked me if I had ever rimmed before and I answered in the negative. He told me what he wanted done and then pushed backwards until my face was buried in his ass. I began licking; following his directions. He ordered me to keep moving my tongue up and down his asshole as if I was trying to put it inside of him. He began moaning and pushing hard back against my mouth. I began rubbing his dick up and down with my hand as I kept licking him harder. His ass was bouncing against my face.

He suddenly moved away, turned over and told me to lick his balls from the bottom of his ball sack to the tip of his dick. After several minutes of this he took my head and slowly put his dick back in my mouth. He guided my head up and down very slowly until he was extremely hard. Then he pulled me up and had me straddle him. Told me to jack off and cum on his dick. As I was masturbating, he was slowly massaging my balls. He asked if I cum a lot and I said I usually I do. I was getting ready to let go when he said he wanted me get as much cum as I could on the head of his dick. The excitement caused me to cum a huge load. He positioned his dick against mine so that almost all of it drained onto the top of his. I was surprised by the amount that kept coming out - it felt so good.

He sat up, quickly took my head, said open up, and pushed his cum covered dick into my mouth. He made me clean him up all the way down to his balls. He was getting noticeably more excited as I sucked and licked up most of my cum. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed down as his hips started pumping away. There was the strong taste of my own cum still in my mouth when I felt him growing bigger. He moaned loudly and then filled my mouth with his cum. It just kept spurting and spurting as he still held my head. I almost gagged, but was able to keep it in and swallow all of it.

He then lay back and told me I was going to be his cocksucker for a long time to come....and I am looking forward to it.

bloodjohn
Oct 25, 2020, 8:44 PM
Just thought I would tell about a recent trip I made. I went to visit family back home and I checked into the motel I usually stay. Feeling horny, I bought a new 8” dildo, Enjoyed myself tremendously. well needing more I posted an add on line letting people know that a bottom cock loving slut was in town hosting. Next day I had some come over and got to suck on a nice cock and getting a load to swallow
Got another response, some looking for an ass to fuck. we messaged back and forth, with the time to meet normal stuff. I did ask him about taking me covered or bare back. He said he liked it bare only if I was really clean.
Well me being the good bottom told him that I hope to suck him hard, and after he came inside me I was going to suck his cock clean.
We met up the next morning, we had great time after sucking his cock, he realized I was a real cock loving whore and turned me over and fucked me and after he shot his load in me I turned around and licked and sucked his cock clean. Then I reached to my ass and pushed his cum out of me, and ate it in front of him, and after I got all the cum I could eat out of my ass, I grabbed my dildo and fucked myself for him as he dressed to go.

Jozyxt
Oct 26, 2020, 8:01 AM
I have had mixed success with cocksuckers on DL. Mostly problems in getting guys to commit. I only reply to ads where the guy can host. But they mostly seem unable to actually communicate a time.

Saturday, I got a guy to agree to Sunday morning at his place. That morning he was "shopping" and never got back to me with a new time. As much as I read posts from cocksuckers that will go out of their way to suck, it is really frustrating that these guys who advertise themselves won't effectively communicate.

Another guy who says he late 20's and like to host older men seemed promising, but he too won't tell me when he gets off work so we can work out a time. Some days he will say he started work at 5:30 AM which makes an afternoon possible, but then I don't hear from him the rest of the day. I have a hard time with plausibly getting out of the house in the evening.

One cocksucker that has a business near me is black and keeps prompting me to make racial comments. No way on that. Three times was enough of that. And he uses poppers heavily.

My best experience was a guy that lives about an hour from me. We've met at his place on a Sunday and a weekday when he was off work early. He is gay and a bottom who is ready to help a married guys out. And he prefers it when I come over after a hard bike ride. Nice guy and a good host. If I lived closer, I'd be over there twice a week.

I'd just like to have a cocksucker that could plausibly have as a regular friend that I could hang out with. A guy that lives nearby where we could meet at his place for a "bike ride" or some such other stated activity. I might even recip.

sissyjackie
Oct 31, 2020, 10:33 AM
Met a few on there. This year had the house to my self a lot. I hooked up with a guy this summer 5 times. We were chatting back and forth sending each other pics. He loved my tiny cock and loved me in thigh highs panties and my bra holding my true b cup tits up. He got off at 3 pm and before cleaned my hole out showered and fully shaved. I put on my black lace top thigh highs, my pink platform stripper heels, pink tight thong riding up my cheeks and my pink half cup bra showing my tiny pink hard nipples. On the big screen TV had a DVD playing cross dresser getting gang bang. He came in gave him a beer he drank half of it down took his boots off I got on my knees on the floor undid his pants pulled them down with his boxers. He has a thick cut cock about 7 ins long. I started out licking it to life sucked on his hairy balls. He stopped me pulled me to my feet pulling me to him as he was sitting. He pulled my panties down under my small balls and my hard 4 in cock was in his mouth in about a sec. I didn't last long shot my load down his throat. After I went limp he told me get lube I had a tube near by hoping he would fuck me. He had me standing one foot up on the chair lubed both of us. I felt him pull the thong hard to one side then he slapped my ass cheek making it sting. He was behind me with his cock at my love hole. He started pushing his cock in me pulled my hair hard and said you make a hot bitch beg for it. I told him to please fuck me he said your a slut i said yes I am he pushed hard in to me. I felt pain as his cock pushed in to me. He spanked my ass a few more times then started fucking me. he air was filled with moans and skin on skin slapping sounds. Then he exploded in me got a warm feeling in side me. He went limp in me pulled out felt his cum running down my legs. I reached back scooped up his cum and feasted on it. All summer he came over to fuck me.

prettyboy69
Nov 20, 2020, 9:18 AM
Met a few on there. This year had the house to my self a lot. I hooked up with a guy this summer 5 times. We were chatting back and forth sending each other pics. He loved my tiny cock and loved me in thigh highs panties and my bra holding my true b cup tits up. He got off at 3 pm and before cleaned my hole out showered and fully shaved. I put on my black lace top thigh highs, my pink platform stripper heels, pink tight thong riding up my cheeks and my pink half cup bra showing my tiny pink hard nipples. On the big screen TV had a DVD playing cross dresser getting gang bang. He came in gave him a beer he drank half of it down took his boots off I got on my knees on the floor undid his pants pulled them down with his boxers. He has a thick cut cock about 7 ins long. I started out licking it to life sucked on his hairy balls. He stopped me pulled me to my feet pulling me to him as he was sitting. He pulled my panties down under my small balls and my hard 4 in cock was in his mouth in about a sec. I didn't last long shot my load down his throat. After I went limp he told me get lube I had a tube near by hoping he would fuck me. He had me standing one foot up on the chair lubed both of us. I felt him pull the thong hard to one side then he slapped my ass cheek making it sting. He was behind me with his cock at my love hole. He started pushing his cock in me pulled my hair hard and said you make a hot bitch beg for it. I told him to please fuck me he said your a slut i said yes I am he pushed hard in to me. I felt pain as his cock pushed in to me. He spanked my ass a few more times then started fucking me. he air was filled with moans and skin on skin slapping sounds. Then he exploded in me got a warm feeling in side me. He went limp in me pulled out felt his cum running down my legs. I reached back scooped up his cum and feasted on it. All summer he came over to fuck me.

Very hot encounter loved reading it ...I havent been meeting many guys lately because of COVID but have a few set up for the next few weeks ..will let you guys know how it went

GreenFedora
Nov 30, 2020, 6:32 PM
I've often used DL to find partners and have enjoyed myself immensely.

NEPHX
Dec 1, 2020, 10:46 AM
You just totally proved my point, but I won't waste my time on a clown-like you, go find another thread, you're clearly not welcome here! try getting laid might get rid of your frustration something your clearly not getting.

You really should just STFU. Who are you to tell anyone who is welcome here. You've clearly demonstrated your lack of honor, character, education and trustworthiness. Patriot - right. Prettyboy really sums up your character. If I found you posting a picture of me, I'd find you and ring your neck. Did you tell these people you'd keep the pictures for your own use? Probably. I recognize your writing and attitude. The question is, which one of the banned trolls are you?

NEPHX
Dec 1, 2020, 10:52 AM
Ahhh...this thread is so much better now that I added prettyboy to my ignore list!

Ditto....
Sounds like one of the many trolls who have been banned from this site in the post.

proteindump
Dec 12, 2020, 3:15 PM
The Toledo DL is useless. There appear to be about 10 guys that post over and over again and when you contact them they have a dozen reasons why they are not available. Had one that chated back and forth about 10 times and was supposedly going to get a room and let me know where to go. That was 2 days ago, still no message. I get the urge to suck about every 3 months but it takes so long to find someone I get frustrated and give up.

beamish13
Jan 8, 2021, 5:26 PM
Met an incredible, thick Korean pillow princess who just wants to get eaten out by me, and I’m happy to oblige.

have met some great FTM guys, too

Geoff Gregg
Jan 9, 2021, 6:08 AM
I met another married guy and so far I have had coffee with him and next day I gave him a blowjob. Nice guy with a great cock for me to suck.

Neonaught
Jan 9, 2021, 9:45 AM
I met a 53 yr old bi guy on Doublelist or maybe Craig's list I can't recall, 7 years ago. When we got together he was just perfect in every way: handsome as hell and with one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen. The minute we passionately kissed it was a done deal! We have been enjoying each other as often as possible since then. I love to be balls deep in his ass with his tongue in my mouth. I recently started bottoming for him though I get little from it than seeing his pleasure. Now we fuck each other in turn at every meet and both are happy. I could easily see myself spending my life with him if I wasn't already married to a woman.56749

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 10, 2021, 10:58 AM
I met a 53 yr old bi guy on Doublelist or maybe Craig's list I can't recall, 7 years ago.
I'll help you out here: if it was 7 years ago, it wasn't Doublelist... :)

But it sounds like one of the best connections you've ever made -- congratulations! That's what we're all looking for...

BigAlNYC
Jan 15, 2021, 9:00 PM
Had my first actual encounter from DL a couple of weeks ago. 2 very nice friendly guys, one of whom was a super hot husky very hairy bear. We had a very good time, that ended with my cock cumming in his mouth as he was being fucked from behind by his boyfriend.

Leo Rabbit
Jan 17, 2021, 4:25 PM
dave347 thank you for sharing this incredible experience! Makes me want to check out DoubleList!

prettyboy69
Apr 25, 2021, 2:04 PM
Hey Guys it's been a while since I posted, we been on lockdown herein the Toronto GTA region and I have not really met up with any guys for a while I don't want to catch this dam COVID virus so been playing it safe.

One can only stay away from cock for so long it was driving me crazy and I been insanely horny lately missing the taste and feel of cock, So I said screw it I am getting myself some cock I am so overdue screw this COVID thing I need a nice juicy cock, I am getting tired of watching porn and jerking off.
Last night I posted a few ads on my trusty old Doublelist site it always pulls for me when I need a piece of ass. I posted an ad looking for smooth twinks and I got a few replies within about 45 minutes but they were not exactly twinks and not what I had in mind or what I was craving.

I think it was just before 9 Pm and I figured by that time I was probably not going to get any cock and I was actually jumping in the shower and was going to call it a night and watch a movie , when my email on my phone went off and it was a hot Korean guy 26 yrs old smooth small cock but very nice tight body and he was looking to travel, just what I had in mind especially at this hour I was getting too lazy to leave the house, so perfectly convenient.

So we exchanged a few emails and texts and I invited him over he seemed flaky, to be honest, I didn't even think he was going to show.
My doorbell rang at about 10:30 and it was him, when I answered the door I was pleased to see a very cute very fit Asian guy, just my type. We sat on my couch for a few minutes as I got him a drink talked for a few minutes as he told me he had a g/f but really was more into men but to make his parents happy he kept her around.

After this small talk, I said let's go upstairs so he followed me up, we both quickly got undressed as we kissed for a bit. His body was amazing, he had such soft smooth silky skin I got turned on just grabbing and feeling his body it was so hot tight muscular but thin build and with a trimmed maybe 5 inches at the most but really nice pretty cock with tight smooth balls.
As we make out and felt each other up stroking our cocks he moved down to my cock and started going to town deep throating my cock and wow was he ever good at it, I can tell he really has a passion for sucking cock. He had me almost coming so I mentioned him to stop as it was so good and I didn't want to cum so fast I wanted this to last. I had him sit on my bed and I started working his hot Asian cock it was the perfect size to fill my mouth without gagging as I have a GAG reflex so it was just perfect. I thoroughly worked and sucked on his amazing smooth balls also. He said he was also getting close to cum so I stopped sucking him and he started to suck my nipples as he stroked my cock and that was just heavenly never had a guy do that to me before, it was just incredible as I have super sensitive nipples. we then got into 69 as I cupped his ass and took his cock deep into my mouth again while he deep throated me ...wow wow so amazing I couldn't hold back anymore I told him I was going to blow my load and he never took his mouth off my cock and I exploded right down his throat what an amazing feeling. after few minutes of recouping from my amazing orgasm I asked him if he wanted to cum and he yes hell ya!

he laid down on my bed and as I went to town once more on his balls, for some reason his balls were so amazing so I licked and sucked them for like 10 minutes asked I stroked his cock, I could feel he was tensing up and about to blow his load and I wasn't going to let it go to waste so I quickly placed my lips close to his cock as he blew his hot load all over my lips and face, I just love a facial and will never turn one down when I could get it...

Turned out to be a great night he left but we plan on another get-together hope it's soon.

Bi-Rõnin
May 1, 2021, 5:56 PM
My encounter in Utah last summer was a DL hookup sure wish that guy was here in AZ

prettyboy69
Jul 29, 2021, 12:10 PM
Hey Guys it’s been a while since I posted an encounter story from Doublelist, I have been trying to be safe because of COVID so I have cut down my encounters with men substantially.
I have met a few guys here and there but not weekly as I was doing before, just really got scared to do so didn’t want to get this dam virus.
Last night I was super horny had been jerking and edging myself to porn all morning and had posted a listing on DoubleList looking for some fun hoping I would find a guy to play with as I was really horny and craving cock in a bad way .
A few hours after posting a guy sent me a email with his pictures , he was a sexy Latin CD , not what I had in mind for that day but his pictures looked so hot I was immediately down to meet him.
His pics looked so hot totally convincing as a women 26 yrs old , totally smooth silky skin like a women and had sent me pictures dressed up in black garters and bra and black panties , super-hot .
We agreed that I would drive to his place as he didn’t want to leave house dressed up to come to my place I normally host. I quickly jumped in the shower and got over to his apartment as soon as I could make it …all the way there rubbing my cock thinking how sexy he looked in the garters etc.
When I arrived and knocked on the door, to my surprise he opened the door dressed in that sexy garters, G-string and bra and high heels, and he looked so convincing I swear I was looking at a sexy woman . It made my cock instantly hard as we hugged and I ran my hands down to his silky smooth ass cheeks, no hair on his body at all just like a women …wow my dick was so hard I was so turned on , couldn’t believe how hot he looked even his face make up eye lashed the whole nine yards .
We moved into his living room couch and started making out as he started grabbing my cock within few minutes he had my cock in his hand and was stroking it . I also couldn’t resist to reach in his sexy black gstring and grab his hard cock that was sticking out of the top of the panties now …not very big but a really nice shaved 5 inch cut cock so as we mad out we stoked each other for some time. Whith in a few short minutes he was wrapping his lips around my cock and going to town sucking like a champ , wow he was so good and I could feel his passion for cock and balls, after about 10 minutes we got into 69 and I started sucking his sweet cock also , it didn’t take long 69 usually makes my blow my load really fast . before I knew it was was exploding in his mouth and I could feel him taking my dick deep in his throat and loving every drop ….I got up after Cuming and he asked if he could jerk off on my chest and I was said sure , so he ended up jerking all over my chest , I cleaned up and left and made plans to see each other again , hoping to see him again next week so I could fuck his hot ass as well next time .

Flypaper
Jul 29, 2021, 8:46 PM
Love it! Lucky boy, I love fit Asian dudes…

Hey Guys it’s been a while since I posted an encounter story from Doublelist, I have been trying to be safe because of COVID so I have cut down my encounters with men substantially.
I have met a few guys here and there but not weekly as I was doing before, just really got scared to do so didn’t want to get this dam virus.
Last night I was super horny had been jerking and edging myself to porn all morning and had posted a listing on DoubleList looking for some fun hoping I would find a guy to play with as I was really horny and craving cock in a bad way .
A few hours after posting a guy sent me a email with his pictures , he was a sexy Latin CD , not what I had in mind for that day but his pictures looked so hot I was immediately down to meet him.
His pics looked so hot totally convincing as a women 26 yrs old , totally smooth silky skin like a women and had sent me pictures dressed up in black garters and bra and black panties , super-hot .
We agreed that I would drive to his place as he didn’t want to leave house dressed up to come to my place I normally host. I quickly jumped in the shower and got over to his apartment as soon as I could make it …all the way there rubbing my cock thinking how sexy he looked in the garters etc.
When I arrived and knocked on the door, to my surprise he opened the door dressed in that sexy garters, G-string and bra and high heels, and he looked so convincing I swear I was looking at a sexy woman . It made my cock instantly hard as we hugged and I ran my hands down to his silky smooth ass cheeks, no hair on his body at all just like a women …wow my dick was so hard I was so turned on , couldn’t believe how hot he looked even his face make up eye lashed the whole nine yards .
We moved into his living room couch and started making out as he started grabbing my cock within few minutes he had my cock in his hand and was stroking it . I also couldn’t resist to reach in his sexy black gstring and grab his hard cock that was sticking out of the top of the panties now …not very big but a really nice shaved 5 inch cut cock so as we mad out we stoked each other for some time. Whith in a few short minutes he was wrapping his lips around my cock and going to town sucking like a champ , wow he was so good and I could feel his passion for cock and balls, after about 10 minutes we got into 69 and I started sucking his sweet cock also , it didn’t take long 69 usually makes my blow my load really fast . before I knew it was was exploding in his mouth and I could feel him taking my dick deep in his throat and loving every drop ….I got up after Cuming and he asked if he could jerk off on my chest and I was said sure , so he ended up jerking all over my chest , I cleaned up and left and made plans to see each other again , hoping to see him again next week so I could fuck his hot ass as well next time .

Rest85
Jul 30, 2021, 1:35 PM
Doublelist seems to be a fakes site from what I can tell. It won't even let me post an ad. Also guys, you will get better responses in general if you can figure out how to use at least minimal punctuation and grammar. A wall of text with no periods is unreadable for most people.

I can assure you that, at least in my area DL is for real. I've hooked up with a couple guys to suck on DL. You have to establish an account with an email address.

Sure, there are the flakes, etc., just like there used to be with CL but if you express specifically what you are looking for, reconfirm during email exchanges, then agree to meet just to get a first impression, you can find likely find someone. I am sure it depends on your area. I seem to be in a pretty good spot in the SE for this type of activity.

Rest85
Jul 30, 2021, 1:37 PM

Agreed!

prettyboy69
Sep 27, 2022, 10:57 AM
Hey, guys took some time off from DL since I was in a serious relationship with my G/F but it's getting boring with the same old pussy same old scenario and I really been craving some cock again and back to watching gay porn and jerking off to it and I need cock again ...I just posted another add on DL yesterday hopefully I can meet a hot guy for some hot cock action again so horny for cock . I will post my encounter when it happens ...anybody have had any luck lately on DL??

mtnmen2
Sep 27, 2022, 2:17 PM
I've had a couple of good hookups from DL. I meet a guy one time who fucked me so good my cock was leaking in it's cage. It was one of my best anal orgasms ever. I had another hookup with a guy that we 69 and he gave me a nice load. I was bummed out when craigslist first shut down there personal ads but have had no trouble with DL. I did find that I had to place the ad to get results, I don't think I ever hooked up with anyone from responding to an ad.

prettyboy69
Sep 27, 2022, 3:20 PM
I've had a couple of good hookups from DL. I meet a guy one time who fucked me so good my cock was leaking in it's cage. It was one of my best anal orgasms ever. I had another hookup with a guy that we 69 and he gave me a nice load. I was bummed out when craigslist first shut down there personal ads but have had no trouble with DL. I did find that I had to place the ad to get results, I don't think I ever hooked up with anyone from responding to an ad.

Glad it worked out for you, its always reliable for me at least in Toronto with our huge gay and bi population here and everything in between lol ...exchanging emails now with 4-6 guys that sound ok lets see what i can set up

Shyguy1376
Sep 27, 2022, 5:09 PM
I’ve had no luck finding individual guys on DL. All have flaked out or were just pic collectors. I have had good luck meeting women and couples. The last few blowjobs I’ve given we’re with couples with the wife watching or joining in.

guywholikesboth
Sep 28, 2022, 12:06 AM
I dont know why u have a nice cock

Jozyxt
Sep 28, 2022, 10:04 AM
A few. found two great hookups while I was traveling in NYC. Both were good but preferred to beat off while i was cuming in their mouth to doing mutual swallowing.

I have found two older gay men who hosted me for really nice BJs. I can't say either was hot but they sure know how to touch a guy and swallowed. Both also beat off. What is the deal with that?

I found my FWB on DL too. He responded to an ad of mine. We get together occasionally.

I am dealing with a guy now that advertised he was hosting to suck cock. He does the typical frustrating one or two word responses. When I suggest a meeting day and time, he replies a day late with "Sounds good!" I am going to put him on the spot to give me a BJ or drop the conversation.

Many of the guys on DL seem to be wannabe cocksuckers who can't quite bring themselves to take the plunge.

Rest85
Sep 28, 2022, 11:21 AM
I agree that DL is NOT a fake site. I have met with 3 guys but have felt comfortable sucking on one of them. Sure, there is a fair number of guys who like to interact about being sucked but in actuality never follow through. I understand.
I personally find it difficult to find a guy who is seeking the same thing as me. I am exclusively a no recip cocksucker. I don't want anal, kissing, nipple play, etc. I seek to be a sub oral pleaser for another man, preferably a married guy.
DL has very few straight guys looking for a cocksucker. Most of them want more.
I think it's a pretty good site.

TRICK69
Sep 29, 2022, 1:11 PM
most of the guys i never met they stiffed me

Jozyxt
Sep 29, 2022, 2:53 PM

Figuratively or in reality? Enquiring minds want to know!

prettyboy69
Oct 1, 2022, 11:22 AM

If your not old and in decent shape you sould be abale to meet guys easily on DL , I have had a few stiff out on me but , i would say that 90% of guys that i make plans to meet always do at some point and even if they cancel our original plan for what ever reason they always hot me up at later date out of the blue i guess when they are horny. I am trying to set up several guys right now ...One sounds like alot of fun he is wants to come and strip for me its his fantasy ....sounds like fun ...I will post our convo thread as soon as i feel this guy is serious about showing up at my place on Monday