PDA

View Full Version : Rimming

ready2
Jun 11, 2020, 3:26 PM
I've seen a lot of videos on rimming but I'm not sure if I can do it myself.

Can anyone tell me if they've done it and the pleasure - or no pleasure they got out of doing it?

Asspussy302
Jun 11, 2020, 4:46 PM
I’ve done it, it feels amazing!

GayGuy04
Jun 11, 2020, 7:45 PM
I had my was rimmed by a guy at adult store it felt good and i think i would be good at it too

marine20
Jun 11, 2020, 7:55 PM
iv'e done it a thousand times. with both of my wives , other women , and now with lots of men. of course , i always make sure they are very clean. when it comes to men , for me they have to be cute and sexy. once when i was at a bath house a cute 25 year old came in. i took him away from all the vultures , ( i guess i'm one too.) and lead him to my room. it was wonderful. we sucked each others cock , but neither of us wanted to get fucked, so i started to eat his ass. i did it for quite a while not knowing the effect it would have on him. after a while he said i'm going to cum , so i turned him around just in time to take his shooting cock in my mouth without losing a drop . i was in heaven . try it you will love it !

grover
Jun 11, 2020, 10:15 PM
Oh I love rimming. I stuck my tongue up a guys ass once and he promptly shot his load. I especially love rimming women before, during and after anal sex. If she's clean. Being rimmed drives me crazy and if it also involves a good dick stroking or is followed by some deep fingering and I am in hog heaven.

Tight1-4u
Jun 11, 2020, 11:05 PM
I love it when a guy eats my pussy licking sucking and driving his tongue on me.. making my pussy all wet and slobbery.. then finger fucks me for a bit, just prior to driving his cock in my pussy.. usually I am so very horned up I can’t wait to get fucked really good..

cornholejoe
Jun 12, 2020, 3:21 PM
i have done it to men and women and its been done to me but everone has to be clean

chongster
Jun 20, 2020, 10:44 PM
I love to eat pussy and sometimes I will move to her ass and rim her. Must be very clean. Guys, well the first I ever rimmed was a black transgender with great tits and a huge cock. She didn't want me to touch her boy parts, disappointing because at the time it was the biggest cock I had ever encountered.
She sucked me for awhile and when she laid back and I thought she wanted me to fuck her she said "eat my pussy" It was hairless and clean so I dove right in and started licking it. She enjoyed it for a few minutes and pulled me up to fuck her. We both enjoyed that very much. I returned and did it all again a few weeks later.
My current CD friend loves to be rimmed very much and I have found I really do enjoy it because it turns her on so much. She likes it when I make her feel like a woman so I always refer to her as a woman. I even call her cock a clittie, lol
I have only had it done to me once by a girl many years ago and I loved it

RisingBi
Jul 1, 2020, 11:48 PM
My first time rimming anyone was a guy in a bathhouse in 2013. I had just turned 51. Up until then I only fantasized about rimming and fucking a guy, but I never had any anal desires when I was naked with a real guy over the previous 21 years. This time, though, after "fucking" my asshole with a waterjet in a Jacuzzi for 20 glorious minutes in the bathhouse, I was standing in a glass enclosed light steam room, horny behind imagination, and I noticed this young Twink in his early 20s walking naked past me down the corridor, and I fell in total lust with his ass. I'd never been so attracted to anyone before. He noticed me checking him out, and turned around.

Before I knew it, I was planting kisses all over his beautiful ass cheeks, eventually spreading his cheeks apart, and seeing the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, his beautiful tight and pink rosebud. Eventually I was making my way closer and closer to his puckered opening with my kisses, and then eventually around the rim of his hole. Then I finally just dove in with the tip of my tongue, right into the centre of his opening. Soon I was attacking his asshole with my tongue, licking around and around, and finally pushing my tongue deeper and deeper inside, to eventually tonguefuck him for all I was worth. I'd never felt such sexual hunger in all my life. I went absolutely crazy on this guy's asshole, and all of his ass. It was the most pleasure I'd ever felt, and I was the one that was giving. And he was definitely receiving it with utter joy.

Sometimes I would stand up and rub and kiss his body all over, holding his body against mine, rubbing my hard cock against his ass cheeks. I was becoming more and more attracted to this young man, more and more aroused, more and more wanting him. Back to devouring his hole with my mouth, lips, and tongue. Eventually I was rubbing my cock shaft along his ass crack, and then my cockhead along his crack, quickly running it by his asshole opening, back-and-forth. He was also going absolutely crazy trying to push his ass onto my cock, push me inside him. The feeling of my cockhead against this young man's asshole, to finally have my cock against the opening of another man's asshole, was the greatest feeling I'd ever felt in my life. I never wanted anything more in my life than to push inside him. The feeling of the skin of my cockhead against the skin, contours, and wetness of his hole was the greatest feeling I'd ever felt. But for safety I just couldn't do it without a condom.

So I just kept going back to rimming his beautiful hole, and he just kept trying to impale himself onto my cock, to push my cock into him. He was so desperate for me to fuck him. I tonguefucked him for over an hour before finally giving in to his desperate pleas, and I asked if he had a condom. He saw that he wasn't going to get the bareback slamming that he was so desperate for. A minute later we were on a nearby bed (in a common area of beds), my cock covered, him on his hands and knees, me behind him, finally having my cock aimed at his hole, ready to penetrate. And I was in! Finally fucking my first man. Losing my gay virginity. And I was the happiest man in the world.

That changed everything for me. I finally accepted my bisexuality like I was never able to do before, and was so happy about it. I stopped the anonymous sex, and just started getting together with other guys in each other's homes. The first guy after my Twink was a guy a couple years older than me, and I also went absolutely crazy on his ass, rimming him like wild, even tonguefucking him under the surface of the water of his backyard Jacuzzi. God, I just loved rimming his beautiful ass. We got together a few times, developing a closer bond, even going out on dinner dates. Unfortunately he moved thousands of miles away a year later.

I only got together with a few guys after that, and only one of them I rimmed, but unfortunately I never had the chance to continue, and perhaps even find a steady male fuck buddy, because I met and fell in love with a woman. I definitely enjoy rimming guys' asses a lot, but I have to say, she and I enjoyed a lot of anal play. I loved so much to rim her beautiful puckered asshole, tonguefucking her, fingerfucking her, and cockfucking her--bareback! (we both tested clean). She would actually have orgasms to my fingering or fucking her ass, and even a couple times from my tonguefucking her hole: she was very orgasmic.

We broke up recently, after three years together, and if it weren't for the lockdown, I would be already out with my tongue deep inside another man's asshole, my cock deep inside him, and hopefully losing my own bottom virginity.

NakedFun38
Jul 2, 2020, 12:54 AM
My first time rimming anyone was a guy in a bathhouse in 2013. I had just turned 51. Up until then I only fantasized about rimming and fucking a guy, but I never had any anal desires when I was naked with a real guy over the previous 21 years. This time, though, after "fucking" my asshole with a waterjet in a Jacuzzi for 20 glorious minutes in the bathhouse, I was standing in a glass enclosed light steam room, horny behind imagination, and I noticed this young Twink in his early 20s walking naked past me down the corridor, and I fell in total lust with his ass. I'd never been so attracted to anyone before. He noticed me checking him out, and turned around.

Before I knew it, I was planting kisses all over his beautiful ass cheeks, eventually spreading his cheeks apart, and seeing the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, his beautiful tight and pink rosebud. Eventually I was making my way closer and closer to his puckered opening with my kisses, and then eventually around the rim of his hole. Then I finally just dove in with the tip of my tongue, right into the centre of his opening. Soon I was attacking his asshole with my tongue, licking around and around, and finally pushing my tongue deeper and deeper inside, to eventually tonguefuck him for all I was worth. I'd never felt such sexual hunger in all my life. I went absolutely crazy on this guy's asshole, and all of his ass. It was the most pleasure I'd ever felt, and I was the one that was giving. And he was definitely receiving it with utter joy.

Sometimes I would stand up and rub and kiss his body all over, holding his body against mine, rubbing my hard cock against his ass cheeks. I was becoming more and more attracted to this young man, more and more aroused, more and more wanting him. Back to devouring his hole with my mouth, lips, and tongue. Eventually I was rubbing my cock shaft along his ass crack, and then my cockhead along his crack, quickly running it by his asshole opening, back-and-forth. He was also going absolutely crazy trying to push his ass onto my cock, push me inside him. The feeling of my cockhead against this young man's asshole, to finally have my cock against the opening of another man's asshole, was the greatest feeling I'd ever felt in my life. I never wanted anything more in my life than to push inside him. The feeling of the skin of my cockhead against the skin, contours, and wetness of his hole was the greatest feeling I'd ever felt. But for safety I just couldn't do it without a condom.

So I just kept going back to rimming his beautiful hole, and he just kept trying to impale himself onto my cock, to push my cock into him. He was so desperate for me to fuck him. I tonguefucked him for over an hour before finally giving in to his desperate pleas, and I asked if he had a condom. He saw that he wasn't going to get the bareback slamming that he was so desperate for. A minute later we were on a nearby bed (in a common area of beds), my cock covered, him on his hands and knees, me behind him, finally having my cock aimed at his hole, ready to penetrate. And I was in! Finally fucking my first man. Losing my gay virginity. And I was the happiest man in the world.

That changed everything for me. I finally accepted my bisexuality like I was never able to do before, and was so happy about it. I stopped the anonymous sex, and just started getting together with other guys in each other's homes. The first guy after my Twink was a guy a couple years older than me, and I also went absolutely crazy on his ass, rimming him like wild, even tonguefucking him under the surface of the water of his backyard Jacuzzi. God, I just loved rimming his beautiful ass. We got together a few times, developing a closer bond, even going out on dinner dates. Unfortunately he moved thousands of miles away a year later.

I only got together with a few guys after that, and only one of them I rimmed, but unfortunately I never had the chance to continue, and perhaps even find a steady male fuck buddy, because I met and fell in love with a woman. I definitely enjoy rimming guys' asses a lot, but I have to say, she and I enjoyed a lot of anal play. I loved so much to rim her beautiful puckered asshole, tonguefucking her, fingerfucking her, and cockfucking her--bareback! (we both tested clean). She would actually have orgasms to my fingering or fucking her ass, and even a couple times from my tonguefucking her hole: she was very orgasmic.

We broke up recently, after three years together, and if it weren't for the lockdown, I would be already out with my tongue deep inside another man's asshole, my cock deep inside him, and hopefully losing my own bottom virginity.

ever travel to Ohio?

NJFlyer
Jul 2, 2020, 12:22 PM
I never thought of rimming when I was young. It actually never occurred to me. Then one day, my girlfriend dove in and rimmed and tongue fucked my ass. I could not believe that anything could feel so good. I came that first time without even touching my cock. I was hooked.

30+ years later, I am still in love with rimming - men and woman. I love to spend time licking and tongue fucking a clean ass. It drives me wild to do it, and love it when the favor is returned. It is one of those activities that I need when getting together with another bi guy. I always make sure he is into being rimmed before committing to a get together, and am always hopeful that the favor will be returned.

A lot of people I have been with over the years were turned off by the thought of having their ass licked, thinking it was dirty and disgusting. But in my experience, 100% of those where converts after the first time!

buds50
Jul 3, 2020, 6:14 AM
i think i love u

MAcpl69
Jul 3, 2020, 2:57 PM
Had it done to me once did it to the wife a couple of times, she wasn't into anal then. Hopefully she enjoys it more as we move forward. Love to finger around the rim of my asshole so I can't wait to have an eager tongue play with it.

Flypaper
Jul 3, 2020, 11:07 PM
First rimming was 69 play with a GF years ago. Oral led to fingers in butts led to explorong each other wih our tongues. I became adept at sequencing attention to her clit until she was well lubed, then moving my sticky tongue to her button and doing some cave diving. She was an equally eager rimmer and I’m convinced this opened me up to my sexual curiousity.

Havent rimmed a guy yet. But I love the feel of my tongue lingering on the tight and pulsating button....

GayGuy04
Jul 4, 2020, 9:33 AM
First rimming was 69 play with a GF years ago. Oral led to fingers in butts led to explorong each other wih our tongues. I became adept at sequencing attention to her clit until she was well lubed, then moving my sticky tongue to her button and doing some cave diving. She was an equally eager rimmer and I’m convinced this opened me up to my sexual curiousity.

Havent rimmed a guy yet. But I love the feel of my tongue lingering on the tight and pulsating button....

My ass is ready for you for first time with a guy

prettyboy69
Jul 4, 2020, 1:39 PM
I have rimmed a few guys and with the right guy it's hot and amazing but I just can't get enough of being rimmed by a guy who knows what he is doing I think I can cum alone just by getting rimmed that's how much I love it, it would be a hard choice between getting my cock sucked or a really good rimmer

Flypaper
Jul 6, 2020, 1:05 AM
My ass is ready for you for first time with a guy

Buns up sugar....

:bibounce:

Flypaper
Jul 6, 2020, 1:08 AM
I have rimmed a few guys and with the right guy it's hot and amazing but I just can't get enough of being rimmed by a guy who knows what he is doing I think I can cum alone just by getting rimmed that's how much I love it, it would be a hard choice between getting my cock sucked or a really good rimmer

I had a Viet GF who did both, expertly. The transition from my ass to my cock was tremendous. I asked her once about whether there was any taste, amd she giggled and said “it’s like fish sauce”.

qiangqiang
Mar 3, 2021, 3:49 AM
I had my was rimmed by a guy at adult store it felt good and i think i would be good at it too

Can you share this adult store (https://acmejoy.com/)?

Bluehill
Mar 3, 2021, 4:54 AM
Rimming is more popular with women than men in my experience! I have been rimmed by 6 women, but only one guy!

I was introduced to rimming by my first wife and we used to 69 and take turns rimming each other. The only time I was rimmed by a guy, it was part of a long anal play session to prepare me for a good fucking from his fat nine inch cock!

I have rimmed a few guys in bathhouses. Being rimmed is a wonderful feeling and rimming a clean ass is pure pleasure as you hear your partner moan and groan with pleasure.

stevelover
Mar 3, 2021, 8:29 AM
I definitely LOVE doing it! And have enjoyed the times it has been done to me. Sadly my wife is not an asshole fanatic like me.

However, she has huge orgasms from me licking her ass, which I find to be one of the hottest things ever! Hoping to meet a guy worth keeping in touch with someday...

Neonaught
Mar 3, 2021, 8:59 AM
My wife and I rim each other sometimes (always squeaky clean) and it feels wonderful. I rim ass just like I eat pussy, more or less. I think it's all about the pleasure you are enjoying giving to your partner.

Jozyxt
Mar 3, 2021, 10:03 AM
I have rimmed all of my girlfriends. The first GF was just kisses. She encouraged more but I was still a hesitant virgin. Some often as they loved it. Some once as they found it unsexy.

I have been rimmed by a number of men. One sub guy really went to town on my decidedly unclean ass and showed me the result. It was pretty gross to me but he seemed proud to do be that self debasing. Alas he stated getting weirder as time went on and demanded I pay him for allowing him to rim me.

Another rimming guy asked me to come unshowered and took his time pleasuring me. I have rimmed one man and really enjoyed it. I first kissed him after he rimmed me then just went for it. He was in an awkward position for me so I did it only briefly. but I am glad I did and hope to find a guy that likes mutual rimming as much as I have with women.

csreef
Mar 3, 2021, 10:12 AM
I have been Rimmed by both men and women. . . Would I rim someone? NO

Waylon
Mar 3, 2021, 10:31 AM
Once I had my hot side chick rim me, I was hooked. I would go down on her often as she loved to suck my cock and only seemed fair to service her. When I went lower and started licking her ass, she wiggled like a caught fish and when I stuck my tongue in, she went absolutely nuts. She got into 69 position while I rimmed her and she practically swallowed my entire cock balls and all. Another side chick, a bbw latina also would do my bidding and when she rimmed me, she would hum and it added to the pleasure. I have only rimmed one guy so far and he was clean as a whistle so I enjoyed it. He reciprocated and jerked me off while he had his tongue deep in my ass. Things have to be squeaky clean for this to be fun.

Leo Rabbit
Mar 3, 2021, 1:08 PM
...when she rimmed me, she would hum and it added to the pleasure.

Having someone HUM while rimming...Now THAT sounds like heaven to me!

Leo Rabbit
Mar 3, 2021, 1:21 PM
I've only been rimmed once, ONCE...and LOVED IT!

First, it was totally unexpected. I was part of a foursome (two guys-two woman) and after the other guy got off he left to go to the bathroom and the two generous women turned their full attention on me. I was kneeling upright on the bed and the blonde was deepthroating my cock like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted. Then I felt the other woman crawl under me face up...a moment later I felt her warm wet tongue probe my hole and just about shot off right then! It was exquisite. I'd never felt anything like it before or since. She was eager, persistent in her desire to get her tongue as far into me as she could, probe after glorious probe, as I ground back against her mouth, all the while my rigid cock buried to the balls in the other woman's throat. It didn't take much longer. They sensed my build up, my moans growing louder, and the rimming grew more hungry and as I finally grabbed the blondes head and throbbed hotly into her mouth the woman beneath me slid out so we could both see her face below my cock and the blonde above teasingly opened her mouth and drooled my cum into the willing mouth of the woman below. DAMN! Definitely on the top 5 of my all time favorite experiences.

I have only rimmed one person, my current wife. And what I've noticed is that there is something almost primal in it for me. I know I surprised her the first time it happened but I couldn't help myself...I just had to bury my tongue in her ass! Lately, when I tried it again she squirmed away...and I thought, "hmm, no go." but she surprised me by asking me to just be a bit firmer because if its too light of touch it tickles. So with renewed ass-lust I resumed my tonguing with hunger...just the way she desired. I look forward to more of that.

Curious_NJ
Mar 11, 2021, 11:26 PM
My vanilla wife sometimes rims me, it's great. I rim her but she isn't really into it. M y first rimming was at like 8-9 with my friend. I would totally do it again. Must be clean.

Jozyxt
Mar 12, 2021, 11:07 AM
M y first rimming was at like 8-9 with my friend.

That must have been king of mind bending at that age. Thinking back I had the feelings, and almost did it once when I was 5 or 6 but couldn't bring myself to rim my best friend of the time for fear it would change the friendship too much. In retrospect, he was probably just as interested as I was because he gave me the opportunity by asking if we could smell each others asses. Now, some years later, I sometimes wish I had rimmed him and even sucked his prepubescent dick, but there is no way to know how it might have changed my life to be a practicing bi from childhood.

Flypaper
Mar 13, 2021, 9:09 AM
I’ve found that Korean and Viet women have zero problem rimming. Only recently did I get a male rimjob, during a spa session and after he had given me a standup scrub and shower with plenty of attention to my undercarriage, he gave me a full Brazilian wax. We rinsed off in the shower again, and while I was face down for the first part of the massage he went from massaging my glutes to massaging my crack and prostate. I raised my ass and got on my knees and he licked my ass so lovingly.

The blowjib on the flip was amazing, but almost seemed anticlimactic compared with the great tongue action in my newly hairless crack.

fredward
Mar 13, 2021, 11:27 AM
So I'm serious here. I know I'm a little naive ... but is this common at "real" spa sessions?

I'd always assumed there are two kinds of spa/massage places (1) the explicit body-rub joints, where various sexual favours are on offer but the massages are probably substandard and (2) the legit massage places run by massage pros who do NOT want you to assume "extras" might be available.

I've only ever been to legit places run by RMTs (Registered Massage Therapists), and it always seem like nothing sexual ever happens there. I've never hinted at wanting more than a therapeutic massage, not wanting to be banned for bad behaviour.

Is there a third category? If you go for a waxing where they have to touch your junk anyway, does that often lead to more?

Cum1st
Mar 14, 2021, 1:21 AM
It's like this: If someone in HR asked me to rim their asshole I likely would, but I wouldn't ask someone in HR if I could lick his or her ass.

Cum1st
Mar 14, 2021, 1:44 AM
So I'm serious here. I know I'm a little naive ... but is this common at "real" spa sessions?

I'd always assumed there are two kinds of spa/massage places (1) the explicit body-rub joints, where various sexual favours are on offer but the massages are probably substandard and (2) the legit massage places run by massage pros who do NOT want you to assume "extras" might be available.

I've only ever been to legit places run by RMTs (Registered Massage Therapists), and it always seem like nothing sexual ever happens there. I've never hinted at wanting more than a therapeutic massage, not wanting to be banned for bad behaviour.

Is there a third category? If you go for a waxing where they have to touch your junk anyway, does that often lead to more?

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors?

Flypaper
Mar 14, 2021, 9:24 AM
Great question. This was a sort of unexpected outcome, which I will explain.

All my RMT sessions have been non erotic. All my back of the page rub and tug sessions have included some kind of release, up to and including coitus.

Yes, I’ve found a third category - twice now. Once a fairly straight up joint offered me to choose between male or female therapist. Outside of the Marine base I was working at. The therapist ended up attracted to me and I did not flinch when he played with my ass, then balls, and on the flip I put my hand on his covered back and he leaned down to kiss my nipple. That was it - next thing I knew he was feeding from my breasts and giving me a handjob.

When I booked the wax and massage I knew it was run by and tailored towards gay men, from the advertising on their site to the email and text exchanges to confirm my session. I did not however expect it to be quite so sexual a la rimming. He paid so much time cleaning me in the shower and applying after wax ministrations to my loins I was building towards at least a handjob - the tongue shocked then excited me and the blowjib - with condom - unexpected but fantastic.

Your mileage will always vary, but I think the third category is unusual but available. It might help that I’m fairly fit and always trying to give off a receptive vibe. We are sexual beings and a professional massage for me is an insanely sensual experience. I would never expect this at say a Massage Envy chain shop, but a discretely labeled gay spa can very much be your friend with benefits.

Tonycurinmass00
Mar 15, 2021, 1:08 AM
It must be hot to do that to another man. I've heard that if you push your tongue in hard enough that his hole will open and allow your tongue inside.

Cum1st
Mar 15, 2021, 1:48 AM
It must be hot to do that to another man. I've heard that if you push your tongue in hard enough that his hole will open and allow your tongue inside.

Yes, that's been my experience. Licking an asshole seems to relax it. I've done it more than a few times, thoroughly, to men and to women. Men seem to enjoy it more. The few times someone did me I let him in.

pepelucho169
Mar 15, 2021, 1:04 PM
I have done it and I loved it, giving and receiving in a 69 is fantastic, unfortunately it is not so common, but a recommendation is to be very clean or after the shower.

Durtyburd
Mar 15, 2021, 6:24 PM
I’ve always wanted to be rimmed by a man. I have a big, firm butt that gives me woman-like curves that I think a guy would want to eat.

Jozyxt
Mar 17, 2021, 4:56 PM
I had one Chinese cocksucer that was a sub for white men begged me to let him really rim me. I got on my knees and said OMG and started working his tongue inside. It was great. As he was a sub, he did it again even after I warned him it wasn't clean inside. That didn't put him off at all and he was quite proud of himself afterwards.

Another guy asked me not to shower before I came over and then rimmed me too.

It seems some guys like it that way.

redngoldpride
Mar 18, 2021, 3:37 PM
Oh yes .... I EAT ASS and love my ass eaten , looking at the wide spread buns (m/f) leaning in slowly watching the sweet puckered rosebud pressing my lips to IT kissing it , kissing all around it and all over the spread ass cheeks , flattening out my tongue and ever so slowly licking it mmmmmmmmm pointing my tongue tip to tease the wet warm rosebud dipping into it then pushing my tongue into you as deep as possible my face pressed so tightly between your spread ass cheeks my tongue driving in and out of your succulent hole tongue fucking your sweet glorious ass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jozyxt
Mar 18, 2021, 5:05 PM
Oh yes .... I EAT ASS and love my ass eaten , looking at the wide spread buns (m/f) leaning in slowly watching the sweet puckered rosebud pressing my lips to IT kissing it , kissing all around it and all over the spread ass cheeks , flattening out my tongue and ever so slowly licking it mmmmmmmmm pointing my tongue tip to tease the wet warm rosebud dipping into it then pushing my tongue into you as deep as possible my face pressed so tightly between your spread ass cheeks my tongue driving in and out of your succulent hole tongue fucking your sweet glorious ass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So, tell us how you really feel about rimming will ya? :)

Flypaper
Mar 19, 2021, 8:25 AM

On the receiving end, I never felt a guy or gal have to push anything. A good rimjob will relax my asshole until the tongue slides in. My guy outside the Marine base didn’t go deep, but it felt great! I’ve had a few where I was on hands and knees with one girl tongue deep the other hoovering my cock.

JordanCD
Mar 20, 2021, 1:30 PM
I’ve done it and had it done to me. Love it. The key is taking a shower and really cleaning the hole first!

redngoldpride
Mar 21, 2021, 10:00 PM
So, tell us how you really feel about rimming will ya? :)

I do tend to enjoy:suave::tongue:

Dy-No-Myte
Mar 24, 2021, 5:44 AM
I rim my wife every time we get together. I have rimmed a few guys. A few factors have to coincide; I have to be really horny, he has to be really clean, he has to be really fit.

Flypaper
Mar 24, 2021, 9:04 AM
I rim my wife every time we get together. I have rimmed a few guys. A few factors have to coincide; I have to be really horny, he has to be really clean, he has to be really fit.

My first taste of rimming was with a wild GF who really enjoyed 69 before we got down to fucking. She started playing with my asshole - also a first - and soon enough we learned to go lips and tongue deep in each other’s ass. She taught me to make sure I didn’t go from ass to pussy bc of bacteria, but pussy to tongue in her rosebud was just fine.

I bought her a vibrator once as a joke birthday gift and she quickly discovered that the buzzing 6” paired nicely with my eager ass.

In short, rimming is life!

RisingBi
Mar 30, 2021, 10:42 AM
I have rimmed and full-on tonguefucked a number of guys since 2013, as well as my ex-girlfriend (2016-19), and it's a combination of, as others have pointed out, the rimming really relaxing the other person, so their sphincter is relaxed, and you concentrating on making your tongue as hard as you can and pushing in. You can really get into a rhythm of keeping your tongue like a little hard cock, and using your head and neck to move your tongue in and out to fuck the other person's hole.

So far, every guy and my ex-girlfriend have absolutely loved any and all of my licking and tonguefucking their hole immensely. But I think I loved it even more than they did. To tell you the truth, even though I loved my ex-girlfriend and sex with her was so awesome, I really enjoy rimming guys more, especially as the gay side of myself is coming out more and more and I'm accepting it more and more. I am so hooked on guys' assholes, love them so much, and the hunger I always have when I'm rimming and tonguefucking a guy is off the scale.

I've only fucked one guy in the ass so far, and that was the greatest sexual experience of my life and changed everything for me. After my ex and I broke up in December 2019, I was online right away to set up get-togethers with guys, but the pandemic halted that. Just as this one guy and I were arranging a day and time to meet, the first lockdown was announced!

I ended up only meeting one guy so far, twice, last September, and I tonguefucked his hole and played with my bare cockhead against his opening and just a tiny bit inside his sphincter, but by the time I struggled to finally get the condom on, I lost my erection and the opportunity to fuck him, that both of us so desperately wanted. Now I know: don't spend an hour tonguefucking a guy's luscious asshole, even though both of us are enjoying it beyond imagination, but just spent a little less time rimming, and have a condom ready outside of the wrapper, and then I can fuck him to both our delights. Soon!

BiGuyinMA
Apr 3, 2021, 12:32 PM
I've never been able to bring myself to do it to another guy, though I have done it to a couple of women. I used to meet up with a guy I met on Scruff who loved tonguing me over everything else. He loved that I kept my ass and hole completely smooth and would spend most of our time together with his tongue inside me. When you meet a guy who really knows how to do it, the sensation is incredible.