PDA

View Full Version : Double Penetration

BiMalen1982
Jun 9, 2020, 8:27 PM
Has anyone ever tried double penetration (two cocks, one ass)? If so, what was your experience and would you recommend it? I've been involved in threesomes before where I was fucked in the ass and the mouth simultaneously but I think I'd like to try taking two cocks in my ass at the same time. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Long Duck Dong
Jun 9, 2020, 11:45 PM
its not something I have tried but to be honest, I know some people that I would swear, can fit their head up their ass lol.....

I have seen videos and one was a female that took 3 cocks in her ass at the same time..... it does not really impress me as it was mostly just the heads and part of the shaft but there was one that I watched and it was two guys standing and leaning back so their cocks were together, I would say 7-8 inches and they were lowering a skinny female down onto their cocks and she was taking a good part of their cocks in her ass..... one of the ladies in my group said shes done it, one guy laying down, the second behind her and she was able to take both cocks in her ass, reckoned it was intense at the time but her ass hurt for a few days afterwards cos here was some minor tearing, not enough to warrant stitches but enough to bleed when she went to the toilet and require her to use a pad for a few days.....

so yeah you need some long cocks and maybe not thick but thin to start with, lol and a good position that allows you to ride their cocks rather than them trying to fuck you which could be awkward....

Asspussy302
Jun 10, 2020, 1:03 AM
It sounds hot. I definitely couldn’t fit 2, don’t know if I’d even try.

MAcpl69
Jun 10, 2020, 8:13 AM
I would like to have as many as I could fit in both holes. But I would really love to dp my wife with a well hung stud.

GayGuy04
Jun 10, 2020, 6:46 PM
Sounds like it could be painful but always good too i guess

Footstep40
Jun 11, 2020, 4:50 AM
I’ve done it a few times. It’s really not worth it tbh. A lot of set up (a long with a lot of lube), right positions, multiple insertion attempts, a few pumps and someone has become too uncomfortable or gets a cramp. Sounds hot, but the reality takes that away, at least in my experience.

Tight1-4u
Jun 11, 2020, 11:17 PM
I have done this a few times like 8-10 times.. you really need to be ready for it.. loosened up and relaxed.. lots of lube lots of lube!!! It is amazing to feel two cocks pumping away in you.. it is very intense.. I am usually quite sore the next day having 3-4 guys using me like that.. it is mind blowing at the moment but you pay for it the next day..

bikurinpa
Jun 12, 2020, 11:11 AM
Hard enough to find 1 cock let alone 2 or 3!

marine20
Jun 12, 2020, 1:09 PM
once i was in a 3-way with 2 other guys . the one guy who i had fucked many times before , surprised me by wanting both of us to fuck him at the same time. so we got down to it , and damn , we both got our cocks in his boy pussy. i didn't think we could do it , but we fuck the hell out of that bitch. it was pretty cool.

KDaddy23
Jun 12, 2020, 2:49 PM
I tried it twice, didn't work either time, decided it wasn't worth all the effort to try again.

chargersfan
Jun 12, 2020, 4:26 PM
This is something I’d try but every time I watch a DP it always seems staged and uncomfortable for the stunt cocks? ... One cock deep inside and the other doing the work not sure I’ve ever seen anyone cum either but again I’d like to try and say I’ve had two deep inside me ...