PDA

View Full Version : Who do you find sex best with?

Curiouscurious
Jun 3, 2020, 2:05 PM
Your SO or somebody else than your SO?

KDaddy23
Jun 3, 2020, 4:33 PM
Anyone, to be honest.

cornholejoe
Jun 3, 2020, 6:09 PM
men and women to me sex is good with who you are with at the time

Coastocoast
Jun 3, 2020, 6:25 PM
Humans

ready5858
Jun 7, 2020, 12:09 AM
Men as it is more exciting

GayGuy04
Jun 7, 2020, 3:56 PM
Men/men seem to have better sex it lookd way better

Chester1954
Jun 7, 2020, 4:17 PM
I love the feel inside of a woman's pussy on my cock I love to lick her pussy and play with her tits and suck her nipples. I am a person who likes to please others and when a man cums in your mouth you know you have provided him with pleasure. It is also nice to suck the same person more then once each time you suck him you can learn what he likes and provide better pleasure to him. It would be a tough decision if I had to choose only one type of sex to have as they both fill needs that I have.

SuckerMC
Jun 7, 2020, 6:15 PM
Humans

That clarifies that.

jem_is_bi
Jun 7, 2020, 9:36 PM
I am not married. But, my SO is a male and I prefer sex with him.

Long Duck Dong
Jun 7, 2020, 10:30 PM
Thats a bloody hard question...... I am in a group of one male, two females and my intersex female partner, and sex with each of them is different so I prefer each for different aspects........

Now I do not think in terms of just sex or physical contact so getting sucked off at a bathhouse would really do not nothing for me, I perfer a mental and emotional connection with a person.... my partner is like the dream partner because she has a cock and a pussy, being intersex but again thats just a sexual and physical aspect.......

sisboy
Jun 8, 2020, 12:51 PM
My wife's current lover.Hands down has the best cock I have ever sucked.During the stay at home thing he spent a lot of time here and I got to enjoy sucking him off many times.There were a couple of times I cleaned her up after he left his juices dripping out of her pussy.That was a special treat for me and she really enjoyed it.I love cock way more than pussy now and have for a very long time.We do not swing anymore but wife has boyfriends and some let me suck their cocks.

Franz007
Jun 8, 2020, 2:26 PM
My wife's current lover.Hands down has the best cock I have ever sucked.During the stay at home thing he spent a lot of time here and I got to enjoy sucking him off many times.There were a couple of times I cleaned her up after he left his juices dripping out of her pussy.That was a special treat for me and she really enjoyed it.I love cock way more than pussy now and have for a very long time.We do not swing anymore but wife has boyfriends and some let me suck their cocks.
Your wife? In your profile you are in a relationship with another man....

Realist
Jun 8, 2020, 5:56 PM
Our sexual pendulums have been discussed here, before. With me, there are factors that cause the pendulum swing to male, or female. It's not the gender, so much as the person's magnetic attractions.

I presently have a remarkable male lover, who is so sensuous and willing to please. He's so virile and needy, which is a huge boon to my ego, plus, he always gladly reciprocates.

But, my previous GF, of 12 years, who was also bisexual, could have easily satisfied my every carnal and romantic desire. She never asked that of me, but I could have become solidly straight, if she'd asked me to!

I've been around the block a time, or two, and have had some magnificent male and female partners, but no one ever equaled her personality, charisma, and talent. I can say, unequivocally, that she was the best of the best...she had no equal!!

Her health and family issues separated us, but maybe in the next life, we may meet again!

jomartin119
Jul 24, 2020, 7:22 PM
for me it men. i love sucking cocks and getting fucked hard