PDA

View Full Version : life sucks.

mr bill
Jun 1, 2020, 7:55 PM
been i month since my wife died.

Long Duck Dong
Jun 1, 2020, 9:08 PM
When my partner died, I buried myself in my work and cos I worked online in gaming development there was no limit to the hours I could work.....

its easier to say all the generic things like time is a healer, it gets easier over time, hope things get better...... but I have been in a similar position to you, its like people saying you will get your pain relief tomorrow when you are in pain now......

SO big virtual hug for mr bill, I understand....

Coastocoast
Jun 1, 2020, 9:36 PM
So sorry I have lost a partner as well, it took me through a lot of changes and took time before I made peace with it. You never get over it, there are scars left on you but you can make peace with it. Hang in there.

KDaddy23
Jun 2, 2020, 10:31 AM
Hang in there and I'm sorry for your loss.

GayGuy04
Jun 2, 2020, 7:16 PM
Sorry about your loss Bill hugs....

csreef
Jun 2, 2020, 9:41 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.... Hang in there, OK ?!?

mr bill
Jun 3, 2020, 1:03 AM
it is my birthday hur fuc ra. another year older and still alive. damn it

Neonaught
Jun 3, 2020, 10:05 AM
We lost our only son almost 5 years ago. The pain never completely goes away but time does heal the wound a bit. Be well.

redngoldpride
Jun 3, 2020, 5:59 PM
Very sorry for your loss , just take it one day at a time , do not worry if your over whelmed at times , talk to someone when you feel the need , it will take time good days - bad days reach out here if needed Bless you

mike r
Jun 3, 2020, 6:41 PM
so sorry and mayGod be with you.

NakedInSeattle
Jun 6, 2020, 4:12 AM
Sorry for your loss but it will heal. I found another after losing my life partner in 2000 and have enjoyed life to the fullest. And accepting of me being bi.

mnjack
Jun 6, 2020, 9:48 AM
Bill I am very sorry for your loss. I have lost two wives and I can empathize with you. Things can get better, you just need to hang in there and give yourself time to heal. I know this sounds trite, but it is true. Please keep expressing your feelings here and with those of your family and friends who are willing to provide you the support you need. That can be of great help in your grieving.

SuckerMC
Jun 6, 2020, 12:31 PM
Sorry for your loss Bill. Life does suck. But your life is not over.

Happy Birthday. You can still be happy about that. Maybe not now but you will.

jamie.knyc
Jun 7, 2020, 5:26 PM
When my wife passed away it wasn't unexpected, so we had time to prepare for it emotionally. I still miss her almost four years later.

Johnyonenut
Jun 8, 2020, 6:35 AM
Sorry about your loss,Bill.

mr bill
Jun 9, 2020, 2:18 PM
today would have been our 42 anniversery. someone kill me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamie.knyc
Jun 10, 2020, 4:21 PM
My wife passed away only two weeks short of our 33rd anniversary. In the early days what I found to be most strange was the little things, like, for example, thinking I had to tell her about it when I ran into someone I hadn't seen in a long time and then realizing I couldn't do that.

Stinger78
Jul 6, 2020, 3:32 AM
Ah, hey man...I'm very sorry you lost your wife. That is (obviously...) quite horrible. I can't imagine how you're feeling. I've never been married, but back in 2000, I lost my mom to what started out as breast cancer (went away, came back, got worse, spread to brain and spine, died March 3rd, 2000).

Geoff Gregg
Jul 6, 2020, 6:50 AM
Mr. Bill so sorry for the pain you are in. Obviously you loved her greatly and in return she loved you. I can not give you words that will heal the pain, but please know there are many of us out here that feel for you. Reaching out and asking for help is the brave thing to do.

Fred_Brice
Jul 6, 2020, 1:49 PM
As Coastocoast mentioned"I agree with Him".

It has been ten years since I had lost my wife to Cancer just a bit over 10 years ago and it did forced a lot of changes, in my life also.
There are scars left on you, but you can make peace with it. I am sorry for your lost and just hang in there.

been i month since my wife died.

So sorry I have lost a partner as well, it took me through a lot of changes and took time before I made peace with it. You never get over it, there are scars left on you but you can make peace with it. Hang in there.

JimmyPlays
Sep 2, 2020, 10:02 AM
Mr Bill, 9-2-20

I see that you wrote this in the begining of June, So now, it's been four months since you lost her. I wish I had something big for you, but I don't. Such a loss cuts to the quick and it hurts so. The little thing that I do have,is knowing there are two pieces. The depth of your pain and the other piece is the when you feel the pain.

The depth of your pain, well that doesn't really change. But, how often it occurs does. That occurance will deminish with time.
When younger, this was told to me, as how we humans suffer.

I would like to hold you in my arms for a while.
I am so sorry,
Jim